Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Polygamy Is The Only Way Out - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Polygamy Is The Only Way Out (2079 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love / Is IVF The Only Way Out??? (A Must Read) / Reno Omokri: I Don't Know If Polygamy Is A Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Polygamy Is The Only Way Out by cooooooks(m): 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
Another day, another deficient NL post.

2 Likes

Re: Polygamy Is The Only Way Out by jornwhite: 10:48am On Sep 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Normal NL package. Men that are doing well do not have strength to talk too much, let alone for woman matter. That is why if you go to a rich man’s house, he will say few words and leave you with his wife and kids. Whether they are your mate or not, you have to manage their company. His time is money. grin grin

Like seriously, LOL ! how do you come up with this delusions sef, the way you pass it on like its the truth is mind bugging, which rich man left a friend with his wife & kids in your presence .. undecided if you must know once a man is married his friend starts avoiding his house, if there is anything to discuss we meet @club/lounge or bar, infact matters are sweet to discuss over a bottle + shisha, only on that level men reason & speak with open mind. Time is money buh there is time for everything no one chases money 48hrs. how will you know yu are just a gurl

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Slept With My Pastor Too": Married Mother Of Two Reacts To Viral Video / Ladies, Would U Let Ur Husband Be In The Labour Room While Putting To Birth? / My Husband Denied Me Sex For Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.