Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:49 PM

Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion (50366 Views)

Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution / 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters / Ayuba Wabba: El-Rufai Hired 50 Truckloads Of Thugs To Attack Protesting Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by gambia(m): 7:47am On Apr 08, 2020
Seems they have removed the poison in the rice.
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by Owodiran1(m): 7:47am On Apr 08, 2020
DAVE5:

That is why we need to take action ohh

If we start taking action and demand accountability, they can't be playing us like football, but we refused and said God would help us, other countries protest and get result, Nigerians sit in their houses and turn keyboard warriors and say God would fight real life battles

We need change our ways
no bro. Protest won't do anything. Fighting back won't do anything. Have you forgotten we citizens are also compromised. Most of the bastards you want to protest with will snitch on you big time. Bro just make your money and pray to God to bless you enough to be able to pay for bills at any fucking time. As for me the only thing i can and which i have adapted to in this country is bad roads and traffic. Once you have your money and comfort bro. This bastards called our leaders will automatically turn to not in existence in your mind. ENI BA LO MOR. AS FOR ME, I CARE LESS ABOUT THE BASTARD LEADERS SHARING PAP AND BREAD AND CALLED IT A RELIEF PACKAGE.

1 Like

Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by AngelicBeing: 7:48am On Apr 08, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Interpretation : Revolution coming soon because a time has come for it. Nations have fallen without a bomb or gunshot, people are about to lose hope in government to a point of radical overthrow of governments...Now who will save the attacked democracies when there is none to Leave their nation due to the pandemic in their homes to save a mere democracy in the peoples attempt for freedom from tyranny.
Hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by Sirvolga(m): 7:48am On Apr 08, 2020
If it would be shared equally to 774 Local governments, each local government will have 1,188 bags of rice � approximately. Since one ton is equal to 1,000k and a bag of rice is 50K therefore 1,000/50 = 20 bags so 20*46,000 = 920,000 bags of rice. Therefore 920,000/774 = 1,188.6 and that will make a significant difference.
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by AAhmdi(m): 7:51am On Apr 08, 2020
bamvik:
good development at least each state will get 4 trucks, but how many bags are there in a truck?

Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:52am On Apr 08, 2020
bamvik:
good development at least each state will get 4 trucks, but how many bags are there in a truck?
Atleast, 600 bags in a truck based on my findings.
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by popoolaRofiat(f): 7:54am On Apr 08, 2020
Everything is going to the North
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by matrixme(m): 7:55am On Apr 08, 2020
chatinent:
"This Coronavirus pandemic is a miasma of a deplorable apotheosis, a UFO of a hemorrhaging plutocracy, with Han descent or Chinese orifice, cascadingly oozing into a malodorous excrescences of mobocracy. How can the universe run beserk in a topsy turvy fashion that the utopian projections of public splendour and humongous military accoutrements and armaments of the so called developed nations have fizzled out as an expired bazooka? Who bails the cat? How are the mighty fallen and what deities or terra ferma chichidos can be responsible for this anathema? With all this termagant ossifying proclivities of abracadabra in the toga of unpatented chemical concoctions being brandished as cures and panacea, the terra ferma is headed for avoidable oblivion. How come even our academically knowledgia centura is enveloped in a paraphlegic crinkum crankum? It is not yet uhuru. To your tents Oh Isreal...Que Sera Sera."
Miss Carraghan, is that you? after you were sacked from the hotel in that yoruba film, how have you been coping this Coronavirus season?
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by ThinkB4mention(f): 7:57am On Apr 08, 2020
Lipscomb:
You're not communicating,gibberish.
I have to Skip it my brother when I was on the second line......I discovered he wasn't communicating.......
Total gibberish

1 Like

Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 08, 2020
These people are heartless shocked
U proudly donate someone's seized sweat as relief material?

This shows the extent this people hate us.

First, it was discovered they have been paying money monthly to those that are nigerians while the rest are less important than animals.

I blame our politicians. They are only concerned about their pockets. Nothing more.

And some hungry idiots that come here to boast everyday.
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by TruthinAction: 8:19am On Apr 08, 2020
Over 90% will get missing on transit to their supposed destination. This is Nigeria. Look unto God for your supply.
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by kemi51405: 8:22am On Apr 08, 2020
bi1fvv3w0t
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by RealWorldprints(m): 8:24am On Apr 08, 2020
I think its the poison inside the rice will cure people tested positive or will serve as #ODEYSHI for us...LOL...
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by larot78: 8:27am On Apr 08, 2020
from who did the customs seized such amount of goods.. i guess some nigerians had gone bankrupt because of such seizures... angry
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by Tobinrobin(m): 8:28am On Apr 08, 2020
Onitola2:
everybody na thief, even the person give 10 bags to share will share only 6-8.

You’re right and it’s so bad.
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 08, 2020
Without compensation to the owners who invested their whole means of livelihood. Government should know that people learn lessons and that lighting does not strike in the same place twice. People will shift attention from some of these basics and government will be faced with far bigger problems. So merciless without considerations to goods owners only to share it to the people. Why not release the goods to their owner and help lift more families out of poverty in this recession. Poor judgment from some stupid people with low IQ
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by Openbusiness: 8:29am On Apr 08, 2020
So Buhari local rice cannot feed the nation again? I thought the local rice was more than surplus. Audio government
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by micxwell(m): 8:30am On Apr 08, 2020
Oharina:
No mind them joor, "na audioo" in Peter Okoye's Voice.
Paul Okoye actually undecided
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by yahmohy27: 8:32am On Apr 08, 2020
teeceexx:
But they once said foreign rice are poisonous?
I guess not all but expired ones,sir
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by Moji12(f): 8:38am On Apr 08, 2020
Lipscomb:
You're not communicating,gibberish.
never mind he doesnt understand the law of communication. Total rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by kemi1445: 8:38am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by FIRDAUS3(m): 8:46am On Apr 08, 2020
teeceexx:
But they once said foreign rice are poisonous?
hygenic and safe now..... undecided
What do u expects from a Zoo Country shocked
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by Dlewisi: 8:47am On Apr 08, 2020
What about the cars? Those of us on essential duties need them grin grin
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by IamgratefulLord(f): 8:50am On Apr 08, 2020
asthmacoughend:
. Oga ,You are really an entertainer ,But it's good Sha ,at least something to laugh at this Coro period .But ur mention fit give man headache
That's honorable Patrick's speech from Edo State. This speech is on his Facebook page. smiley
You need to visit his page.....you go laugh tire!! cheesy
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by kemi61100: 8:52am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by jaxxy(m): 8:54am On Apr 08, 2020
Ministry of humanitarian affairs that doesn't know what it's doing?? The relief will go to ex bokoharam and Idp centres even though money has been budgeted for them already.

Are these poor people they are given the only people affected by the covid19 lockdown?
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by gideonvalor98(m): 8:59am On Apr 08, 2020
This ministry humanitarian and disaster management is a sensitive ministry and as such be handed by a competent fellow with vast experience not this WOMAN currently handling it. Imagine! It's not a market woman position. Look at how this woman is handling this ministry!
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by lexy2014: 9:05am On Apr 08, 2020
Tobinrobin:
This is kinda commendable only if it truly will get to the masses. Majority of these materials will end up in the houses of big men & their wives, relatives sadly. Sometimes it’s we the people that are the problem & not the Government because there’s 60% chance that most of these won’t get to the necessary point. The National Emergency Management should also be directed to do the same thing. It’s

In addition, these relief materials are very likely to be foreign contraband goods seized by customs. I actually thought Nigeria was self sufficient in rice production
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by Clothingonline9(m): 9:05am On Apr 08, 2020
bamvik:
good development at least each state will get 4 trucks and based on reply from fellow nairalanders, a truck contains 600bags that is 600*150 = 90,000 bags of rice. we have about 9000 wards in nigeria meaning each ward will get 10bags of rice Then imagine ur ward sharing 10bags of rice, how many will get to each poor household? (that is if they actually released 150 trucks o) before una go begin complain say na 4cups they share
Modified
Only the less privileged should go for it
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by Bbbwings: 9:12am On Apr 08, 2020
Fuckkthemod:
I thought these items were confiscated because they are contraband
He shoccccck you?

1 Like

Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by christinme224(m): 9:15am On Apr 08, 2020
God .....this is 15m to each 200millions Nigerians if they share the money to us....May Almighty God judge our leaders in Jesus name .
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by Mairice125: 9:16am On Apr 08, 2020
Paul Okoye
Oharina:
No mind them joor, "na audioo" in Peter Okoye's Voice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ziyaatulhaqq Usman Tahir Contesting For Bauchi South Senatorial Seat 2019 / Ademola Adeleke: Biography, Age, Wife, Children Senator & Governorship Candidate / Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.