Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,356 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:04 PM

Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion (50368 Views)

Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution / 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters / Ayuba Wabba: El-Rufai Hired 50 Truckloads Of Thugs To Attack Protesting Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by izubext007: 9:22am On Apr 08, 2020
I hope is not only for the north?
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by chubinwa(m): 9:27am On Apr 08, 2020
teeceexx:
But they once said foreign rice are poisonous?
Waiting for the approval of NAFDAC before dissemination
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by DAVE5(m): 9:27am On Apr 08, 2020
Owodiran1:
no bro. Protest won't do anything. Fighting back won't do anything. Have you forgotten we citizens are also compromised. Most of the bastards you want to protest with will snitch on you big time. Bro just make your money and pray to God to bless you enough to be able to pay for bills at any fucking time. As for me the only thing i can and which i have adapted to in this country is bad roads and traffic. Once you have your money and comfort bro. This bastards called our leaders will automatically turn to not in existence in your mind. ENI BA LO MOR. AS FOR ME, I CARE LESS ABOUT THE BASTARD LEADERS SHARING PAP AND BREAD AND CALLED IT A RELIEF PACKAGE.

I get ur point, the number of compromised people is more than 100 times the people that want the right things, yes

But would we keep our hands folded while our country goes to the dust

Some day their over borrowing streak and looting the borrowed fund would cause the 10,000,000naira in your pocket to be worth next to nothing due to continuous devaluation of our currency

Imagine you use 1,000,000 to buy a biscuit

Zimbabwe comes to mind,I'm not saying we must fight now, but the truth is we must fight someday if not the much you have would become nothing because our children would be beneficiaries of the corrupt system we met and would leave behind
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by Tobinrobin(m): 9:33am On Apr 08, 2020
lexy2014:

In addition, these relief materials are very likely to be foreign contraband goods seized by customs. I actually thought Nigeria was self sufficient in rice production

Self sufficient lol, well they claim we have rice in Kano grin. According to the customs boss, he said majority of these contrabands are ‘poisoned’ & not fit for human consumption, the same set of items are now been made available for people. We all know that’s a lie, the bone of contention now is that, will these relief materials get to the people? Would it be shared equally? Sadly the answer is no
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 08, 2020
chatinent:
"This Coronavirus pandemic is a miasma of a deplorable apotheosis, a UFO of a hemorrhaging plutocracy, with Han descent or Chinese orifice, cascadingly oozing into a malodorous excrescences of mobocracy. How can the universe run beserk in a topsy turvy fashion that the utopian projections of public splendour and humongous military accoutrements and armaments of the so called developed nations have fizzled out as an expired bazooka? Who bails the cat? How are the mighty fallen and what deities or terra ferma chichidos can be responsible for this anathema? With all this termagant ossifying proclivities of abracadabra in the toga of unpatented chemical concoctions being brandished as cures and panacea, the terra ferma is headed for avoidable oblivion. How come even our academically knowledgia centura is enveloped in a paraphlegic crinkum crankum? It is not yet uhuru. To your tents Oh Isreal...Que Sera Sera."
With all these grammar wey you type up there alaye, I swear you no fit win one case till you die if to say you be lawyer. In case of next time, na language/grammar wey majority of the people wey dey beside you understand, na em you suppose dey speak. No be all these uhuru, crinkum cranium, chichidos and all sorts....
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 08, 2020
asthmacoughend:
. Oga ,You are really an entertainer ,But it's good Sha ,at least something to laugh at this Coro period .But ur mention fit give man headache
Entertainer fire...I wish say fit see am. Na punch I go load am for face with all these nonsense wey him construct 4 there take carry plenty space...
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by Hapuruchukwu(m): 9:48am On Apr 08, 2020
Another avenue of looting. It's a shame nobody trusts the government again for anything at all.
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by Pataricatering(f): 9:57am On Apr 08, 2020
teeceexx:
But they once said foreign rice are poisonous?
but did u see where they said they would distribute if certified safe for consumption by nafdac ? Must u always complain about everything ?
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by GOFRONT(m): 10:23am On Apr 08, 2020
When will they release and share those Billions seized from our looters??

It is the perfect time to do that....
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by Bbklopsy: 10:32am On Apr 08, 2020
Oharina:
No mind them joor, "na audioo" in Peter Okoye's Voice.
Paul you mean,cos Peter na the dancer
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by pasol4real(m): 10:34am On Apr 08, 2020
Eriggs:
blind boy. d evil u wish 4 Nigerians go hit u badly soon. Corona go catch ur small tiny prick soon with this ur evil mind
Who is this apc mole here on nairaland
Apcshits every where.
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by joepepsy(m): 11:25am On Apr 08, 2020
Amen!
chatinent:
"This Coronavirus pandemic is a miasma of a deplorable apotheosis, a UFO of a hemorrhaging plutocracy, with Han descent or Chinese orifice, cascadingly oozing into a malodorous excrescences of mobocracy. How can the universe run beserk in a topsy turvy fashion that the utopian projections of public splendour and humongous military accoutrements and armaments of the so called developed nations have fizzled out as an expired bazooka? Who bails the cat? How are the mighty fallen and what deities or terra ferma chichidos can be responsible for this anathema? With all this termagant ossifying proclivities of abracadabra in the toga of unpatented chemical concoctions being brandished as cures and panacea, the terra ferma is headed for avoidable oblivion. How come even our academically knowledgia centura is enveloped in a paraphlegic crinkum crankum? It is not yet uhuru. To your tents Oh Isreal...Que Sera Sera."
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by Owodiran1(m): 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
DAVE5:

I get ur point, the number of compromised people is more than 100 times the people that want the right things, yes

But would we keep our hands folded while our country goes to the dust

Some day their over borrowing streak and looting the borrowed fund would cause the 10,000,000naira in your pocket to be worth next to nothing due to continuous devaluation of our currency

Imagine you use 1,000,000 to buy a biscuit

Zimbabwe comes to mind,I'm not saying we must fight now, but the truth is we must fight someday if not the much you have would become nothing because our children would be beneficiaries of the corrupt system we met and would leave behind
it's already in the dust bro i gave up on Nigeria 10 years ago

1 Like

Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by DAVE5(m): 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
Owodiran1:
it's already in the dust bro i gave up on Nigeria 10 years ago

Understandable sir, we plenty wey don give up

some of us tire to give up sote we con rekindle the nigerian dream, I pray it comes to fruition even though I know it's a long shot
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by Owodiran1(m): 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
DAVE5:

Understandable sir, we plenty wey don give up

some of us tire to give up sote we con rekindle the nigerian dream, I pray it comes to fruition even though I know it's a long shot
amen bro. Me giving up doesn't stop me from being an optimist

1 Like

Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by Oharina(m): 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
micxwell:
Paul Okoye actually undecided
Okay, thank u for correcting me.

1 Like

Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by maya007: 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
Watch n see how majority of dese things would only b shared in the north
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by Fa44me: 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
chatinent:

The thunder that will strike you, your principal and others, is already at the backyard of your house and office doing PRESS UP. Be expecting it anytime from now.
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by Realadey(m): 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hmmm, na God fit save the citizens of Naija
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by angusakpuogwu: 6:58am On Apr 09, 2020
.....are kept in government warehouses pending government directive on its disposal.
This line is sweet ooo, so govt can decide to deposit it in their houses.
Hmmmmm
Re: Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion by lexy2014: 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
Tobinrobin:

Self sufficient lol, well they claim we have rice in Kano grin. According to the customs boss, he said majority of these contrabands are ‘poisoned’ & not fit for human consumption, the same set of items are now been made available for people. We all know that’s a lie, the bone of contention now is that, will these relief materials get to the people? Would it be shared equally? Sadly the answer is no

Brother, u are absolutely spot on. Their lies are speedily catching up with them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters / Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady / Dolapo & Yemi Osinbajo Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.