Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

How Do I Track My Websites Visitors - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Track My Websites Visitors (771 Views)

How Can I Track Down This Frud Star / I Need Help With My Websites / Please Treat As Urgent: The Platform With Which I Hosted All My Websites Is Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Track My Websites Visitors by PromiseJonah(m): 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hi Professionals in the house I just developed princesshotels.com.ng which is a hotel site for a Hotel and resort located at Ebocha, Onelga, Rivers State, Nigeria.

I want to be viewing the users reports for those traffics on daily bases

and just view and rate my Web design skill
I need feedback or suggestion, my client is okay but I really want the best. Thanks
Re: How Do I Track My Websites Visitors by WuzzyTech: 11:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
Sign-up for Google Analytics and link your website to it and you will see your visitors in real time amongst other perks
Re: How Do I Track My Websites Visitors by iamademola(m): 1:35am On Apr 08, 2020
WuzzyTech:
Sign-up for Google Analytics and link your website to it and you will see your visitors in real time amongst other perks

Please if I may ask
Would one see the name,location of the visitor or just the Ip number
Re: How Do I Track My Websites Visitors by WuzzyTech: 2:36am On Apr 08, 2020
iamademola:

Please if I may ask
Would one see the name,location of the visitor or just the Ip number

Everything about the visitor even down to screen size, browser, OS version etc
Re: How Do I Track My Websites Visitors by Nichesiteseo(m): 5:45am On Apr 08, 2020
PromiseJonah:
Hi Professionals in the house I just developed princesshotels.com.ng which is a hotel site for a Hotel and resort located at Ebocha, Onelga, Rivers State, Nigeria.

I want to be viewing the users reports for those traffics on daily bases

and just view and rate my Web design skill
I need feedback or suggestion, my client is okay but I really want the best. Thanks

Use this guide:

https://moz.com/blog/absolute-beginners-guide-to-google-analytics

Simple and easy to setup.

If you still can’t figure it out, send me a mail (check my signature) and I will help you set it up. On the house.

Quick question:

Any particular reason you want to track visitors?

Feedback on your website:

Good job.

Like the clean look.

Make it clear what and who the website is for on your header copy.

It just says ‘a place to remember...’

It’s a hotel. Make that very clear.

Is there anything different the hotel does? Cheaper rates compared to competitors? Clean rooms?

Try to highlight something a visitor will care about right at the top.
A way to do this is to pick what you think is most unique about the Hotel and point it out.

There are some typos on the website too. You should go over every word and clean that up. I can help you edit if you want.

It will be nice to have a special page for more pictures of the room. People don’t have the opportunity to view a room online like they could offline. So pictures help a lot.

Put the contact info of the hotel at the top of the page too just like you have in the footer.
At a minimum, a phone number.
Sometimes people don’t want to have to scroll too far down to get a hold of the information.

You have a newsletter signup bar on the site. Are you planning on sending regular emails?

Having an email list for the hotel will be great. Email lists are an assets for businesses. Prospects the hotel can reach out to anytime they want. You could send out deals and discounts, offers and packages.

What plans do you have promoting the website?

Don’t just build one and think people will flock to it on their own. You could be leaving a lot of money on the table. If the website brings the hotel more customers you are going to benefit from some of that revenue.

Let me know if you need any help.
Re: How Do I Track My Websites Visitors by PromiseJonah(m): 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
WuzzyTech:

Everything about the visitor even down to screen size, browser, OS version etc

Wow
Thanks for that info
Re: How Do I Track My Websites Visitors by PromiseJonah(m): 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nichesiteseo:

Use this guide:

https://moz.com/blog/absolute-beginners-guide-to-google-analytics

Simple and easy to setup.

If you still can’t figure it out, send me a mail (check my signature) and I will help you set it up. On the house.

Quick question:

Any particular reason you want to track visitors?
Just to know the region at which most customers would emerge

Feedback on your website:

Good job.

Like the clean look.

Make it clear what and who the website is for on your header copy.

It just says ‘a place to remember...’

It’s a hotel. Make that very clear.

Is there anything different the hotel does? Cheaper rates compared to competitors? Clean rooms?

noted smiley

Try to highlight something a visitor will care about right at the top.
A way to do this is to pick what you think is most unique about the Hotel and point it out.

There are some typos on the website too. You should go over every word and clean that up. I can help you edit if you want.

It will be nice to have a special page for more pictures of the room. People don’t have the opportunity to view a room online like they could offline. So pictures help a lot.
working on that now

Put the contact info of the hotel at the top of the page too just like you have in the footer.
At a minimum, a phone number.
Sometimes people don’t want to have to scroll too far down to get a hold of the information.

You have a newsletter signup bar on the site. Are you planning on sending regular emails?
yes, only when necessary

Having an email list for the hotel will be great. Email lists are an assets for businesses. Prospects the hotel can reach out to anytime they want. You could send out deals and discounts, offers and packages.

What plans do you have promoting the website?
trying to practice some SEO tips on the site

Don’t build one and think people will flock to it on their own. You could be leaving a lot of money on the table. If the website brings the hotel more customers you are going to benefit from some of that revenue.

Let me know if you need any help.

let's talk on WhatsApp or Facebook pls +234 706 584 5224
Thanks for the suggestion and correction

Re: How Do I Track My Websites Visitors by WuzzyTech: 2:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
PromiseJonah:

Wow
Thanks for that info

Don't pay anybody to do anything for you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Identify This Ads Network/Platform! (ad.kubicserves.icu/deliver/click/) / Tops Links Bid Directory / Siteadmin Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.