Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,153 members, 7,807,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (137520 Views)

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Elimon(m): 11:06am On Apr 08, 2020
seanwilliam:
Mehn, for the first time this year, I cry embarassed.. omo....I learn 15 lessons from this
1. Never have girl friend at tender age
2. Never have girlfriend while you are struggling
3. Dont be too generous
4. Dont live beyond your means
5. A man should be strong emotionally
6. Never date a single mother
7. Never accept a cheating girlfriend back
8. Have multiple source of income
9. Never close your mouth, you never can tell who would help you
10. Your condition is the not the worst
11.you yourself is the most important thing, family comes second
12. Dont invest in business you dont know the "ins" and " out"..
13.learn a skill no matter what
14. Dont trust people easily
15. Prayer works....
And lastly
16. Suicide is never the solution to one's problem

I really learn much ...God would make a way for all of us.. this really got my hearts
Your breakthrough is near Tankunland
I've committed all except 16

9 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by dannex4adx(m): 11:13am On Apr 08, 2020
Bro! I really thank God for your life. Thanks for sharing this with us and may God bless you and make you great in Jesus name. You can write a novel on this or a film with you story. Wishing you all the best in life.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Anonime1105(m): 11:13am On Apr 08, 2020
seanwilliam:
Mehn, for the first time this year, I cry embarassed.. omo....I learn 15 lessons from this
3. Dont be too generous
15. Prayer works....
And lastly

I really learn much ...God would make a way for all of us.. this really got my hearts

Great lessons bro, great lessons!

Lalasticlala FP pls, the young men of Nairaland can learn a thing or two undecided undecided undecided

20 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by realestate99: 11:15am On Apr 08, 2020
our people will say "someone that has a kid for you can not be called a concubine again". in as much your story is very touching, I am not comfortable with your shola going back to her baby daddy, I think there is always this bond that can't be explained between two ex lovers with a kid from their union. In all sincerity, it takes huge maturity to be in a relationship with a baby mama.

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 08, 2020
seanwilliam:
3. Dont be too generous
15. Prayer works....
And lastly

thank you bro for the prayer. I have been sad all through the week and just decided to write this so maybe someone could learn a thing or 2 from it

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by akaahs(m): 11:19am On Apr 08, 2020
chatinent:
The only thing I ascertained you lost was a right mental attitude towards money.
Spot on. The guy messed up.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by gwininfo(m): 11:19am On Apr 08, 2020
This is the best I have seen in nairaland since I became active...God Is indeed gracious,thanks for inspiring me today....You would smile again

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Tos87(m): 11:35am On Apr 08, 2020
Nice piece. A live changing one and worthy to learn from. You are blessed op, God will always give you the strength to carry on.

11 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Lorayne(m): 11:37am On Apr 08, 2020
Very sad story �

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Opperwezen(m): 11:47am On Apr 08, 2020
Angelacruz:
Baba abeg no quote d guy again,if u wat to comment go to reply.Some f us were d use nokia x2 are not finding it funny
Walahi I dey tell you, that time wey i use keypad navigate nairaland my thumb nearly destroy grin grin
Not much of a stress on a touch screen tho

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Kharol1234: 11:50am On Apr 08, 2020
Touching the lord is your strength

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Jimbadly: 11:52am On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:
When Shola's mom called me her first question was do i know who the father of Samuel is and I replied and said yes of course it's her grand daughters dad and she said to me I'm the real father of Samuel and that her late daughter reiterated it 2 days before she died guys I went crazy again.

Why me, why me, why me was the question I was asking my self. Why is all this thing's happening to me was the question that just kept repeating itself in my head.

I went to see my boy and the connection was instant ooo just carrying him again after 6 months send shivers down my spine and now I'm just waiting for his Grandma to tell the other guy that Samuel is mine.

I have already started sending my kid small small money again for his up keep Lol even tho not much because I don't even have much now but i would do everything within my power to give this Young kid the best of life that me and his late mother my queen his mother planned for him even when I never knew he was mine.

Wow I'm done. My hands ache. Just wanna say thank you to Seun Osewa for this beautiful forum, thank you to Joe Abah for retweeting that tweet even tho it hasn't yield devident yet but thanks and thank you to those beautiful souls that saved my life with that 9k I know you remember me and I say God bless you.

and to those on the verge of suicide I tell you that you can overcome and it's not the end of the world for you and Whatever you are passing through has an end ok and I need you to realize people somewhere is passing through the same or even harder situation than you. Don't give up, don't stop praying even tho I lost my faith a lil but don't lose yours because only the almighty can do all things.

To my young sister's reading this please be contented with what your man gives to you. The course of sholas death was so painful when I heard but please my dear sister dont date a Yahoo boy for any reason or even go out with one.

I tell you Yahoo doesn't work again and what they do now is Yahoo plus and some of this guy's are heartless and don't care about anyone than just to make that fetish money amd they would use you and any other girl they find to keep that money coming.

To my Young King's reading this don't have a girlfriend in your 20s please. Use that time to develop your self. Work hard to make yourself better as getting a girlfriend would really slow you dowm from attaining that top you want to go.

And last Please if you are too weak to move on or too tired to live again and you think suicide is your escape please speak out, yes some would laugh at you and call you names but speak out as there is that one person that would listen to you.

I LOVE YOU SHOLA AND REST IN PEACE

I was glued to this riveting story of yours to the very end. I swear to God, this poignant story of yours if made into a movie will rake in millions at the box office. Directed by a very capable director, the movie will be the bomb. Goodness me!

Guy, you need to pen down this story in detail because if it's made into a novel, it'll surely sell millions of copies. The end of the story may however be modified to end happily.

Bros, find a good playwright or screenwriter or novelist and get to work fast. This is your avenue to become a multimilionaire. Trust me.
If you can find a foreigner, better. I see you rising to the very top again, never ever give up hope.

286 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by PapaNnamdi: 11:54am On Apr 08, 2020
Martinez39s ubunja

you see those two monikers, they have made alot of Revelations through their posts,
This thread is a living testimony to what they have been posting,

God bless you Op, although you learnt the hard way God bless Martinez39s for your red pill threads God bless Ubunja for your bitter truths

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by RenaissanceGuy: 11:57am On Apr 08, 2020
Interesting story. A lot to learn from it. If people would know that this life is verrry unpredictable and can change within a twinkle of an eye, they'll never look down on others or commit suicide when in any trouble. Takunland, I'm very happy for you and I'm wishing you full recovery. Your signature says Thank you Jesus, I hope you have really found Him personally. One of the evidences would be that you put an end to premarital sex. You can see the many troubles it has caused you..

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 08, 2020
Jimbadly:

I was glued to this riveting story of yours to the very end. I swear to God, this poignant story of yours if made into a movie will rake in millions at the box office. Directed by a very capable director, the movie will be the bomb. Goodness me!

Guy, you need to pen down this story in detail because if it's made into a novel, it'll surely sell millions of copies. The end of the story may however be modified to end happily.

Bros, find a good playwright or screenwriter or novelist and get to work fast. This is your avenue to become a multimilionaire. Trust me.
If you can find a foreigner, better. I see you rising to the very top again, never ever give up hope.
thank you so much for your words. I would think about it

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Interesting story. A lot to learn from it. If people would know that this life is verrry unpredictable and can change within a twinkle of an eye, they'll never look down on others or commit suicide when in any trouble. Takunland, I'm very happy for you and I'm wishing you full recovery. Your signature says Thank you Jesus, I hope you have really found Him personally. One of the evidences would be that you put an end to premarital sex. You can see the many troubles it has caused you..
hmm word Sir. May God give me the grace

16 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Rebekah029(f): 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
Oh my God! I'm really crying reading all these, that is why the last thing I would ever do in this forum is to abuse some one begging for help whether you are real or not......Every day I beg God to bless me so I can help others....Op I pray that God will visit you greatly and especially for not taking your life, pls take care of that little baby for me and may God have mercy on shola and Grant her eternal rest!

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by franklingud(m): 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
Wow!!! Keep your head up high bro and NEVER EVER GIVE UP!!!

YOUR greatest upliftment is coming soon.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Viking007(m): 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
Makschinchin:

Scam Alert oooo!!!

You are ashamed of posting this but you aren't ashamed of putting down your account details (without a name though)..

Too bad, anytime people don't attach their names when pleading for fund, it's a Red Flag for me and a no no!!!

By the way, I believe you can get help faster through Facebook where your friends know you on a personal level unlike a forum like Nairaland where people hardly know one another...

Sen, Lalasticlala, Doinique please take note undecided

chudez0147:

Both you and the guy are scam. Partners!!
Help him and leave us alone... SA dey kill our brothers!
chudez0147:

And another partner. E be like say una many..
AirPEACE don go bring una con , una won con give us Southie style .
This is how some people use their own hands to curse themselves. You accused this dude of being a scammer with no evidence whatsoever, then you begin to wonder why you find it difficult getting help when you need one...You reap what you sow.

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by franklingud(m): 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
Jimbadly:

Takunland take this into deep thoughts.

Find a producer and do something out of this.

It will teach many people a lot of lessons.

All the best bro

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Jimbadly: 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:
thank you so much for your words. I would think about it

You're most welcome.

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Awafolashade(f): 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
so touching, thank you very much for sharing this

6 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
franklingud:

Takunland take this into deep thoughts.

Find a producer and do something out of this.

It will teach many people a lot of lessons.

All the best bro
sincerely I would take that advice seriously. I just penned it down without even given it a thought of fetching money because I just felt sad it was 1 year already but God would let me on what to do and how to go

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by smadav(m): 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
Congrats man you made it, every human pass through this phase in live and not all make it out but u did, thanks to God. U just went through ur purification stage and trust me ur success is already near. Think inward and use ur life story and lesson for the betterment of yourself and ur environment. God bless you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Afriifa(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
Wow nigga! all the best
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by franklingud(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:
sincerely I would take that advice seriously. I just penned it down without even given it a thought of fetching money because I just felt sad it was 1 year already but God would let me on what to do and how to go
Nice move bro, good luck in your endeavors!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Viking007(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
Lalasticlala Mynd44, I think this thread should be on front page. Alot of Nairalanders are going through hell in this corona pandemic period. This thread contains alot of hope, and will serve as motivation for lots of people not to give up.

111 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by luminouz(m): 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
seanwilliam:
3. Dont be too generous
15. Prayer works....
And lastly

Seanwilliam cried because of a story? shocked

3 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by jeph19(m): 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
SKhanmi:
All I see is a too nice person who put other's needs above his. Trust me it never ends well. I hope you learn and focus on building yourself up. And again what happened to dating single ladies?

E tire me oo
What happened to dating single ladies??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by seanwilliam(m): 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
luminouz:

Seanwilliam cried because of a story? shocked
baba that story touched me walai.. u know the kind water wey go dey your eyes when you dey slice onion.. grin...
How u dey bro

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by RubiesBanking: 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:
How can I ever forget that thread that day that some guys here called me a scammer. Chia I would tell lil Samuel this one day

You want to remain anonymous better to remove that pic because it will be very easy for people to get details about you still.

4 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by CrazyOptimist: 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
Moral of the story
SAY NO TO PRE-MARITAL SEX.

He would have fared better without Shola in his life. God knows if his misfortunes were transfered from her sef.

Face your career and remain focus. Forget about SEX for now, you will get it non stop in the future when you are settled and married.

I dont care if you believe or not, but Sex is more spiritual than physical. I've read a story somewhere of how yahoo boys sleeps with girls and transfer demons into them, and any boy that sleeps with that girl will have his virtues tapped from him.

These girls are just tools for carrying the demons for the yahoo boys. And these kain girls plenty outside yanfun yanfun.

102 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! / More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.