Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,270 members, 7,780,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:29 PM

I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (136732 Views)

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by ioreth69(f): 8:30am On Apr 09, 2020
Rawhumper:

So sorry bro,ur Story Looks real but u know we dont know scammers from The real Thing.
I hv a beautiful Lady i met her last year she is with a five yr daughter both Are really fair and gorgeous.She told me the father of her daughter is already married but she didnt know about it till after her marriage.
But after Reading ur Story i am havin a change Of mind... i dnt give her much.She Loves me,tho am goodlooking (not really photogenic) dont sorry myself about women as i can get 16yr old gals to date me as well without giving them much at my age now.She once told me many men Are pestering her for marriage but for many months has stuck to me....the truth is i hv others but i love her More.When we walk even in darkness pple turn to look at her cos of her Beauty.I intend been serious with her but i Hope she wont come up with sumtin one day....
She doesnt demand,most times am d one begging her to collect what i hv for her.
Eeeeeheeeen
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 09, 2020
Thank you my dear nairaland. I never believed this thread would get to thr front page and I have been getting load of emails so i thank you guys. I wouldn't wanna drop my number here again because it could be traced back to me so please if you wish to contact me for a job please my email is echeoyi@gmail.com. and i would reply you ASAP. God bless you all

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Viking007(m): 8:31am On Apr 09, 2020
GeeConn:

Samakus may not know how many people he has killed unintentionally.
They always think they can hide under the anonymity of Nairaland to perpetuate their demonic acts.

Ancientboy:
As in bro, I'm just so annoyed,Had it been the guy had committed suicide and this so called samka guy starts eating his yam raw in the future,he would start wondering where he got it wrong... it's just annoying,he kept on antagonizing the man like he was sent from the village, I got here through you though Lol
They were about 4 possessed demons trying countless times to ensure nobody assisted this guy. One of them is quoted below. Sometimes we pray against invisible village people not knowing the real evil ones are staring at us in the face.

Samakus:

Don't even try it bro. Dude is a born scammer who has decided to turn e-beggar

Makschinchin:

Your reason for quoting me being
Just to let you know you'll definitely reap what you sow. And this goes to each and every one of you in that other thread.
chudez0147:

Person no fit play with you again...
you must be a very bad person for thinking of such thing
Your stu__d play would have cost someone his life. Next time you see someone looking for help, you will shut up your mouth if you have nothing positive to contribute.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by veykey: 8:33am On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:
When Shola's mom called me her first question was do i know who the father of Samuel is and I replied and said yes of course it's her grand daughters dad and she said to me I'm the real father of Samuel and that her late daughter reiterated it 2 days before she died guys I went crazy again.

Why me, why me, why me was the question I was asking my self. Why is all this thing's happening to me was the question that just kept repeating itself in my head.

I went to see my boy and the connection was instant ooo just carrying him again after 6 months send shivers down my spine and now I'm just waiting for his Grandma to tell the other guy that Samuel is mine.

I have already started sending my kid small small money again for his up keep Lol even tho not much because I don't even have much now but i would do everything within my power to give this Young kid the best of life that me and his late mother my queen his mother planned for him even when I never knew he was mine.

Wow I'm done. My hands ache. Just wanna say thank you to Seun Osewa for this beautiful forum, thank you to Joe Abah for retweeting that tweet even tho it hasn't yield devident yet but thanks and thank you to those beautiful souls that saved my life with that 9k I know you remember me and I say God bless you.

and to those on the verge of suicide I tell you that you can overcome and it's not the end of the world for you and Whatever you are passing through has an end ok and I need you to realize people somewhere is passing through the same or even harder situation than you. Don't give up, don't stop praying even tho I lost my faith a lil but don't lose yours because only the almighty can do all things.

To my young sister's reading this please be contented with what your man gives to you. The course of sholas death was so painful when I heard but please my dear sister dont date a Yahoo boy for any reason or even go out with one.

I tell you Yahoo doesn't work again and what they do now is Yahoo plus and some of this guy's are heartless and don't care about anyone than just to make that fetish money amd they would use you and any other girl they find to keep that money coming.

To my Young King's reading this don't have a girlfriend in your 20s please. Use that time to develop your self. Work hard to make yourself better as getting a girlfriend would really slow you dowm from attaining that top you want to go.

And last Please if you are too weak to move on or too tired to live again and you think suicide is your escape please speak out, yes some would laugh at you and call you names but speak out as there is that one person that would listen to you.

I LOVE YOU SHOLA AND REST IN PEACE
Your epistle got me crying. God bless you real good especially for not giving into those temptations. I pray you make it real big and be a blessing to your kids.

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by kelvinunilag: 8:36am On Apr 09, 2020
The only lesson I learnt here is never to date a single mum, except the baby father is late.
Period!
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by chronique(m): 8:36am On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:
Thank you my dear nairaland. I never believed this thread would get to thr front page and I have been getting load of emails so i thank you guys. I wouldn't wanna drop my number here again because it could be traced back to me so please if you wish to contact me for a job please my email is echeoyi@gmail.com. and i would reply you ASAP. God bless you all

I'd need quotation for everything. Location is Lagos.

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 09, 2020
Viking007:
Please take your time and go through your mentions. There are some people looking for your contacts, some asking you contact them for jobs. Also include your email on the first page for easy contact.
thank you so much. I really appreciate you sir

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by TheboyQb(m): 8:38am On Apr 09, 2020
It is so touching o, so sorry for you
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Dabliss02(m): 8:39am On Apr 09, 2020
When I was reading this story I found where I was missing something and immediately I saw it i determined in my mind that never will I do such or think about it again

Thanks for sharing these better story. God will make way for you and everything you've lost will come back to you. Jah will make you happy again

And your dearly wife MAY HER SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE ��

2 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Damsman10(m): 8:41am On Apr 09, 2020
madampresident:
Wow!

Youngman, the lord is your strength.

Have you considered writing as a career, even if it's part time? You write so well.

Was gonna say this. The story has more suspense, action and is more captivating than all the naija movies I've seen this week.

@OP you were so close to getting lost forever. thank God for your life, I believe a lot more folks will learn from every paragraph of your story.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 09, 2020
dejol88:
Honestly , i read your piece and was truly moved.

I remember you when you came online with other moniker to seek for help i just regretted not doing anything at that time. All i can say is may God heal you.

Having gone through some comment concerning what others are going through , i am also touched.

I came from a poor family and i can relate to some of your experience. I am not anywhere i will like to be infact still struggling .However, I will like to train just single a nairanlander , who is desirous to learn a skill in web development . I believe this is better than giving out cash.

The web development class will be at Alabian solutions limited in ikeja. So if i pick you, i will pay for your class.

Plz do not pm, i will pick one person myself or Op should help pick for me for transparency sake.

N.B You can drop only email address as a means to reach you.

If you are in lagos,
aww eya good bless you. Chia we really love ourselves in this country just that we have allowed this politicians to separate us by tribe and religion. I would gladly pick someone for you oo. So if you really wanna learn web development kindly indicate. God bless you sir

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Damsman10(m): 8:44am On Apr 09, 2020
kelvinunilag:
The only lesson I learnt here is never to date a single mum, except the baby father is late.
Period!

You are only waiting for the first single mother that will lie to you that her baby father is dead. This is not a basis as you can never know for sure. Never underestimate a woman's convincing powers - especially when she shed tears while narrating.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by AcMilano1(m): 8:48am On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:
After that experience on nairaland yes it was 9k that I got but the many ideas I was given and the encouragement to live on really pushed me to give life another chance.

I was crying while writing that epistle and putting it on nairaland and even having to comvince some guys to understand I was real and not a scammer was tough on it self but that night that depression left because of the calls and encouragement I got from nairaland and the next day I sold something at home and paid to learn how to fix CCTV camera instead of just been at home wallowing in self pity or doing jobs that was killing instead of bringing in money.

I began learning how to fix CCTV and by November because I took it so serious and with lot of determination to learn it i was done learning and someone told me to take my job to social media that I could get more clients and thanks to Joe Abah on Twitter he was so gracious enough to help me retweet my pinned tweet on my Twitter handle and I got lot of views that day and some potential clients, yes I haven't done a big job yet but there is now a reason to live and smile again and be a better man

January 1st my shola called me to wish me happy new year and I wished her as well and i asked about Samuel and she said he misses me and from her voice I could tell she wasn't feeling too fine because that wasn't her normal voice but I decided not to care again, how I wished I pushed to know what's was wrong with her

She told me she would like to see me for something inportant but I said we weren't gonna see until I get a car and make money again how foolish I was and she said no wahala and that she would always love me no matter what and I just waived it aside and moved on with life until the 25 of February i think when I got a call as early as 6am by her friend that knew we were dating and she asked me if I had heard, I asked her heard what and she said Shola is death.

I asked Esther if she was mad what kind of dirty joke is that and she swore it to me that it was true and immediately my heart sank again and those sleep in my.eyes vanished into thin air and I immediately dropped the call with Esther I called Shola's line and it was switched off, i went to her WhatsApp to chat hwr up but her last seen was January 8 and I called her Mom and the Mom confirmed it.

Oh goodness my heart was broken, I cried, I cried, i cried oh I cried that morning again. And i began to reminisce of how she helped me during those times I was still playing football, her laugh, our pictures together, those times we made love, those times we took our kids to the eatery together, those times we planned to get old together, those times she helped me press my hip with hot water, those times she would steal her mom's 1k or 2k to give to me to travel to play football, those times she was there when my mom died, those times i was sick and she would stay with me till I get better, those times she would fight anyone and everything for me and during this moment I didn't think about her hurting me again, I didn't think about her dumping me or cheating on me, I even blamed my self that if I hadn't rented that apartment she could still have been alive and while still mourning her a few days later her Mom called me and asked me those questions
what can I say again cos many people have said a lot but bro you have a lot to achieve in this world and you have been tempted and stretch to the end but you survived try and be prayerful surely you successful and try and do DNA of that boy whenever you have money because the other guy ll not let go off easily best of luck
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by 989900: 8:49am On Apr 09, 2020
We all have our stories, we will keep learning everyday. Thank God you came out alive and didn't go evil.

OTOH, DNA test the boy she called yours -- just so you're 100% sure . . .
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by kelvinunilag: 8:52am On Apr 09, 2020
Damsman10:

You are only waiting for the first single mother that will lie to you that her baby father is dead. This is not a basis as you can never know for sure. Never underestimate a woman's convincing powers - especially when she shed tears while narrating.
I know women are deceitful with tears, I will surely do a research about she and her baby daddy. And did I tell you, am currently dating a baby mama, the dad is late....
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by ochos121: 8:59am On Apr 09, 2020
BRAVO!!. REALLY INSPIRING AND AMAZING LIFE DRAMA.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Raxxye(m): 8:59am On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:

Edit your first message in the first page and drop this information at the bottom of it, because most of those making those requests for your number may not see this your message here in page 26!

2 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by MiaB(f): 8:59am On Apr 09, 2020
xrayj:

Shut up!
This is how u people mislead soft & innocent men. What was the meaning of that nonsense u wrote?
You're actually the senseless one

3 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Passionate1(m): 8:59am On Apr 09, 2020
We all have a story to tell.
Believe it or not, I rejected so many rich women,
Millionaires, wives of politicians , sugar mummies and bunch of rich gays.
I worked hard,believed in myself and fortune smiles on me.
Today I dey comfortable and I've got peace deep in my soul.
D price of victory is high but so are d rewards.
Be strong!

3 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by SweetCunt97(f): 9:00am On Apr 09, 2020
Dicktion:
That magun strong sha shocked 1.3 Milla sa lo in less than 21 days embarassed
She was there when he was making the money. So no b any magun. Probably the new house and bad investment.

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by CHANNELStv2020: 9:01am On Apr 09, 2020
Mennn your story just gave me a shock honestly this was the exact point that I was yesterday and still now, till now no job then Lock down.I thought of coming to nairaland to beg that yesterday but the normal scam talk just weak me.I even went as far as begging ifeanyi ubah(some time ago someone published some senators numbers asking us to call and talk to them about social media bill)but he didn't reply. i went to LinkedIn to beg a man that was doing okay the same yesterday but he said he don't have,i just went and screenshot my account balance that yesterday and say it will be a story to tell one-day.

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Miracle5720(m): 9:02am On Apr 09, 2020
Please nairalanders how can i post a news or history on nairaland forum so that everyone can see it
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by willybaby(m): 9:04am On Apr 09, 2020
Op you almost took your life but now instead your touching life's positively, your a great man. I have learnt n decided to help anybody who comes here pleading for help in my own little way scammer or not.. thanks for this touching story....

3 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by KikiAdeola: 9:04am On Apr 09, 2020
massingale:
Scam !!!
Na dem oo ! Run for your life !!

Looooool.. Have you done it and got scammed??
Well to each his own sha. I joined a month ago and I've cashed out about 4 times already. My downliners are also cashing out. It's about the amount of work you can put into it. By the way, can you say why you think it's a scam?? So we'd talk about it cheesy cheesy
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by bendazum: 9:05am On Apr 09, 2020
Jimbadly:

I was glued to this riveting story of yours to the very end. I swear to God, this poignant story of yours if made into a movie will rake in millions at the box office. Directed by a very capable director, the movie will be the bomb. Goodness me!

Guy, you need to pen down this story in detail because if it's made into a novel, it'll surely sell millions of copies. The end of the story may however be modified to end happily.

Bros, find a good playwright or screenwriter or novelist and get to work fast. This is your avenue to become a multimilionaire. Trust me.
If you can find a foreigner, better. I see you rising to the very top again, never ever give up hope.

Ending happily could mean reuniting with his son.

Without the death part, some slay queens won't learn.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 09, 2020
chronique:

I'd need quotation for everything. Location is Lagos.
ok sir expect the quotation in the next 30 minutes if I should use the prices of the last time I went to computer village. This images are just some of the few stuff's i would get for you. Picture 1 is the DVR decoder amd picture 2 the outdoor camera and picture 3 is thr power box to make the job neat instead of me using an adapter with lot of wires

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:
nope you know I wanna keep my animosity right? But my name is close to ajayi but not ajayi

it's "anonymity".

quess it's a slip of the hand.

all is well.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Hanneque(f): 9:06am On Apr 09, 2020
Honestly , i read your piece and was truly moved.

I remember you when you came online with other moniker to seek for help i just regretted not doing anything at that time. All i can say is may God heal you.

Having gone through some comment concerning what others are going through , i am also touched.

I came from a poor family and i can relate to some of your experience. I am not anywhere i will like to be infact still struggling .However, I will like to train just single a nairanlander , who is desirous to learn a skill in web development . I believe this is better than giving out cash.

The web development class will be at Alabian solutions limited in ikeja. So if i pick you, i will pay for your class.

Plz do not pm, i will pick one person myself or
Op should help pick for me for transparency
sake.

N.B You can drop only email address as a means to reach you.

If you are in lagos,

Please I am interested in learning web development and I would appreciate if you can help.
temmy.han28@gmail.com

Thanks so much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by perryy(m): 9:08am On Apr 09, 2020
This is really touching. You see, believe it or not , when you are living under the same roof with your woman be it girlfriend or fiancé and she goes behind you to have sex outside, it brings plenty of bad luck. How could you rent an apartment, lost your keke and your job same month ? That is not ordinary. There was some spiritual interplay there. Something bad really hit you hard spiritually. Shola leaving you was your saving grace , if not , by now, you would have gone. She was always cheating on you with Yahoo guys who might have been sleeping with her with different kind of JuJu to your own detriment. Surely , you will rise again.

Iwori meji ( from IFA) you have learned and I believe you will never entertain a cheating woman in your life again. It is certainly not good for your destiny. Something like this almost happened to me though my condition wasn't that devastating. Just like Shola, the woman died as well and left a daughter behind for me. Lessons learnt , thanks for sharing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by kelvinunilag: 9:08am On Apr 09, 2020
Passionate1:
We all have a story to tell.
Believe it or not, I rejected so many rich women,
Millionaires, wives of politicians , sugar mummies and bunch of rich gays.
I worked hard,believed in myself and fortune smiles on me.
Today I dey comfortable and I've got peace deep in my soul.
D price of victory is high but so are d rewards.
Be strong!

shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by chronique(m): 9:08am On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:
ok sir expect the quotation in the next 30 minutes if I should use the prices of the last time I went to computer village. This images are just some of the few stuff's i would get for you. Picture 1 is the DVR decoder amd picture 2 the outdoor camera and picture 3 is thr power box to make the job neat instead of me using an adapter with lot of wires

Send via whatsapp 07065614087
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 09, 2020
dayorich:
You are wise.
Amen!

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (40) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! / Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.