Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,248 members, 7,780,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:44 PM

I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (136730 Views)

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 09, 2020
Phenomenal16:
,,,nincompoop
Mumu shaid
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Modupetemmy1(f): 11:08am On Apr 09, 2020
so short of words, my eyes are wet. RIP shola
@op may God continue to uphold and strengthen you, I learnt a lot from your story.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by digitalman: 11:08am On Apr 09, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

U na no dey read Guy why naaa

Did u read where he said it's shola hersef dat suggested and hellbent on abortion??

I read it.

This guy not only obliged after some time, he admited to have given her 20K for the abortion.
So if your woman suggests and insists on abortion, you would concur?

Thats speaks Volume of who you are.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Thane(m): 11:11am On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:
aww eya good bless you. Chia we really love ourselves in this country just that we have allowed this politicians to separate us by tribe and religion. I would gladly pick someone for you oo. So if you really wanna learn web development kindly indicate. God bless you sir

I'm in Lagos (stay close to Berger) and would be rounding up service by next month ending depending on how Corona affects nysc timetable. But I'm very much ready to start the training immediately once the lockdown is over. I'm in great need of money and skills so I would be really sincerely grateful if I get this opportunity sir. Please help me convince Oga Dejol88
email is thanedominic@gmail.com . God bless
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by OlawaleBammie: 11:12am On Apr 09, 2020
digitalman:

I read it.

This guy not only obliged after some time, he admited to have given her 20K for the abortion.
So if your woman suggests and insists on abortion, you would concur?

Thats speaks Volume of who you are.

We tink differently

We sacrifice differently

We love differently

We take corrections differently

We acclimatise differently

Soo wat u tink u cant do, someone may do it, and dat doesnt render u holy more than him...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Phenomenal16(f): 11:12am On Apr 09, 2020
ProfDview1:

Mumu shaid
....Anumanu
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Liodins: 11:14am On Apr 09, 2020
Dear OP,
Reading through your lines is very torching I must confess but one question I keep asking myself is
How can a secondary school boy be this good in writing stories?
Has it ever crossed your mind to consider writing as a line u want to venture into cos I must confess u are good with your pen and the level of grammar u are dropping in your post makes it even amazing to think u have all this and still want to consider taking your own life...think abt it dear.

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 09, 2020
Phenomenal16:
....Anumanu

Ur father anumanu grin

But wait ooo. U fine ooo.. Chai fine girl

Help mi greet my in law, ur father anumanu gringrin

2 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Konection(m): 11:15am On Apr 09, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders, hope you are staying safe?

Am into Wall Screeding and P. O.P designs, so Engineers, Architects, and anyone else into building should pls show some love by patronising me on 0.7.0 3.8.1.4.4.3.5.4. (Also my watsapp number). Our jobs are perfect.

Where ever you are in Nigeria, don't hesitate to call.

Egbon Seun, no delete my message oh pls, your boy wan from you (nairaland) make am.

Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Ombre(m): 11:17am On Apr 09, 2020
I cried.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 09, 2020
Gokoyer0:
Expect me to give you some small job(CCTV) to do in future.
Being extremely nice is nice in itself but it can cause harm as well. Look out for yourself and set your own priorities straight.

You will be fine!
thank you sir

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Phenomenal16(f): 11:19am On Apr 09, 2020
ProfDview1:

Ur father anumanu grin

But wait ooo. U fine ooo.. Chai fine girl

Help mi greet my in law, ur father anumanu gringrin
..broke ass nigar
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
The OP recognized her imput and love in his life even though the story changed. People esdily forget the good and concentrate on the bad.
Damn girl he gave her a resounding eulogy there. You sure you read the whole story Cos you beginning to sound like you didn't
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 09, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..broke ass nigar

As i broke reach, I still Wan marry u.

Moreover I need airtel 1k.. Do u mind sending me with out insulting me grin

I can send u my number... So u can recharge me directly
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by SweetCunt97(f): 11:24am On Apr 09, 2020
Dicktion:
Damn girl he gave her a resounding eulogy there. You sure you read the whole story Cos you beginning to sound like you didn't
Yes he did. Oya enough of the back and forth biko.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by TOPAI7(m): 11:26am On Apr 09, 2020
This is inspiring.

Tankunland:
Nairaland you guys are so kind. You guys are my family, my father and mother God I can't believe this.

Someone called me and just prayed with me, someone called and just send me motivational videos, someone send me10k my God for lockdown. God bless you all. I just was missing her and that's why I wrote this thread but you guys have so supported me and encourage me like that day.

Please if you know you are hungry and 1k would be enough for you please send me your account number and I would send 1k to 2 people right now to eat and send some to my kid also. God bless you all and goodnight
He didn't even tell me his name. God of heaven. God bless you NIGERIANS

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Phenomenal16(f): 11:26am On Apr 09, 2020
ProfDview1:

As i broke reach, I still Wan marry u.

Moreover I need airtel 1k.. Do u mind sending me with out insulting me grin

I can send u my number... So u can recharge me directly
..guy rapu mu aka
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Poske95(m): 11:26am On Apr 09, 2020
Wake up....
Read the opening of the Book of Job
Accept you are a human being..
Believe me, it's folks like you that have the happy endings
..then, stay till the End
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 09, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..guy rapu mu aka
So u sef broke... U Kon dey abuse mi say I b broke ass Niggarrr..
Rapu mu aka u too gringringringringrin
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by madgoat(m): 11:28am On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:
When Shola's mom called me her first question was do i know who the father of Samuel is and I replied and said yes of course it's her grand daughters dad and she said to me I'm the real father of Samuel and that her late daughter reiterated it 2 days before she died guys I went crazy again.

Why me, why me, why me was the question I was asking my self. Why is all this thing's happening to me was the question that just kept repeating itself in my head.

I went to see my boy and the connection was instant ooo just carrying him again after 6 months send shivers down my spine and now I'm just waiting for his Grandma to tell the other guy that Samuel is mine.

I have already started sending my kid small small money again for his up keep Lol even tho not much because I don't even have much now but i would do everything within my power to give this Young kid the best of life that me and his late mother my queen his mother planned for him even when I never knew he was mine.

Wow I'm done. My hands ache. Just wanna say thank you to Seun Osewa for this beautiful forum, thank you to Joe Abah for retweeting that tweet even tho it hasn't yield devident yet but thanks and thank you to those beautiful souls that saved my life with that 9k I know you remember me and I say God bless you.

and to those on the verge of suicide I tell you that you can overcome and it's not the end of the world for you and Whatever you are passing through has an end ok and I need you to realize people somewhere is passing through the same or even harder situation than you. Don't give up, don't stop praying even tho I lost my faith a lil but don't lose yours because only the almighty can do all things.

To my young sister's reading this please be contented with what your man gives to you. The course of sholas death was so painful when I heard but please my dear sister dont date a Yahoo boy for any reason or even go out with one.

I tell you Yahoo doesn't work again and what they do now is Yahoo plus and some of this guy's are heartless and don't care about anyone than just to make that fetish money amd they would use you and any other girl they find to keep that money coming.

To my Young King's reading this don't have a girlfriend in your 20s please. Use that time to develop your self. Work hard to make yourself better as getting a girlfriend would really slow you dowm from attaining that top you want to go.

And last Please if you are too weak to move on or too tired to live again and you think suicide is your escape please speak out, yes some would laugh at you and call you names but speak out as there is that one person that would listen to you.

I LOVE YOU SHOLA AND REST IN PEACE

WHAT HAPPENED TO SHOLA AND HOW DID SHE DIE? ? ?
ITS IMPORTANT WE KNOW
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by fk002: 11:31am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishilove:
Shola, you had two hands and legs but you put all your bukata on a young, struggling man. Your ojukokoro led to your untimely death at the age of 20.

All these young ladies of nowadays ehn

Lol so you understand hausa?

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Teejazy(m): 11:31am On Apr 09, 2020
dejol88:
Honestly , i read your piece and was truly moved.

I remember you when you came online with other moniker to seek for help i just regretted not doing anything at that time. All i can say is may God heal you.

Having gone through some comment concerning what others are going through , i am also touched.

I came from a poor family and i can relate to some of your experience. I am not anywhere i will like to be infact still struggling .However, I will like to train just single a nairanlander , who is desirous to learn a skill in web development . I believe this is better than giving out cash.

The web development class will be at Alabian solutions limited in ikeja. So if i pick you, i will pay for your class.

Plz do not pm, i will pick one person myself or Op should help pick for me for transparency sake.

N.B You can drop only email address as a means to reach you.

If you are in lagos,
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 09, 2020
alamoht:
Am in interested in this story.
Mail me at alamoht@gmail.com
ok will do sir
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Teejazy(m): 11:39am On Apr 09, 2020
willybaby:
Op you almost took your life but now instead your touching life's positively, your a great man. I have learnt n decided to help anybody who comes here pleading for help in my own little way scammer or not.. thanks for this touching story....
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 09, 2020
Liodins:
Dear OP,
Reading through your lines is very torching I must confess but one question I keep asking myself is
How can a secondary school boy be this good in writing stories?
Has it ever crossed your mind to consider writing as a line u want to venture into cos I must confess u are good with your pen and the level of grammar u are dropping in your post makes it even amazing to think u have all this and still want to consider taking your own life...think abt it dear.
thank you to you, thank you to everyone that has treated me as a brother and a friend and given me suggestions. This I would take serious also.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by SoftChordz: 11:40am On Apr 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Keep ur opinion to yourself. Don't you know there are sterile men who scout for single mothers in order to feel the completeness of a family as they can't impregnate anyone? What complete woman would allow a man render her life childless shooting blanks?
I guess single mothers are made for such men. foren that are healthy and got arsenal of live bullets they should go for fresh single ladies and ditch the single mother women. I've dated two/still dating sha. love them but can't be serious with them.
the most beautiful one just de ask me what are my plans this morning, that suitors are coming. Crying when I told her I have a lot to lay down first.
She has a boy, they got lots of bagages trust me. single moms are pack of bagages and if the kid is not yours it doesn't feel like it and she will always put her child over u all day everyday. men with blanks are perfect for single mothers.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by mabea: 11:47am On Apr 09, 2020
skymight:
Thanks bro this really touched me. I have been planning for a sucide now since January this year but I am having a rethink right now.
Bros everyone of us have our different stories and many ups and downs but the most important thing is to have a strong and sane mind.Through out my youthful life it was never smooth and at a point it felt like I would never be successful, but that scripture that says ' to him that is joined to a living there is hope, a living dog is better than a dead lion' kept me going. Now the story has changed and God by himself has turned everything around. Please keep hope alive. You're not bed ridden for a purpose. God has a better assignment for you. Each time those suicide thoughts come up, always ask yourself where will you go if you die now because that death will open another door for more miseries since it's only your flesh that died while your real self lives on to another challenge.

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by pweedyuz(f): 11:48am On Apr 09, 2020
Stillthebest:

Very pathetic. May sola soul rest in peace.
You both truly loved each other. She was only not sure of what she wanted at a point.

I love how u ended the story.

Put this story in a piece to write a book or a movie.

Meanwhile, I need your number.
Do you need my number too ?? embarassed cry
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by ahmemmygrey(m): 11:52am On Apr 09, 2020
sir, but we're talking about corona virus
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by fk002: 11:54am On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:
Nairaland you guys are so kind. You guys are my family, my father and mother God I can't believe this.

Someone called me and just prayed with me, someone called and just send me motivational videos, someone send me10k my God for lockdown. God bless you all. I just was missing her and that's why I wrote this thread but you guys have so supported me and encourage me like that day.

Please if you know you are hungry and 1k would be enough for you please send me your account number and I would send 1k to 2 people right now to eat and send some to [b]my kid [/b]also. God bless you all and goodnight
He didn't even tell me his name. God of heaven. God bless you NIGERIANS

Stop calling him your kid for heaven sake until you did the parternity test angry
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by mabea: 11:55am On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:
thank you to you, thank you to everyone that has treated me as a brother and a friend and given me suggestions. This I would take serious also.
Bros I must thank God for you. Just know that your story have saved many lives. At times things happen for a reason. Who knows if God wanted to use you to inspire people hence he allowed the whole thing to happen.

By the way it seems like I know you.
Do you used to train at ifako primary school? (Idiagbon)

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by GreatResearcher1: 11:56am On Apr 09, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..broke ass nigar
GoldDigger. You will end up the way Shola did

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (40) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! / Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.