Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (137490 Views)

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by evil1: 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
cry cry its good you have moved on.
Focus more on ur children and forget abt the girls family.

I'm touched by your story though I have had my own share of struggling and hustling which I'm still on to but its not as bad as urs. Though I wish I could share mine.

Its really good to be nice but the truth is never put others above you.

14 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by emmaodet: 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
mimilogs:
You are very correct.

The op made lots of mistakes other young men should learn from.

I do read comments from the usernames you mentioned, in as much as their posts do sound harsh and awkward, I will say they have some bitter lessons for young people to learn.

And from the little time I have spent reading posts on Nairaland romance section, I want to advice young people on this forum looking forward to learn more about relationship, dating, marriage and love to always read and follow comments from the below handles:

Martinez39s
ubunja
Toks2008
Franchasmg
Emmaodet
Procillian
Ishilove

And some others I cannot remember.

There are so many truths in their harsh comments on this forum, if you calm down you will learn a lot.

Meanwhile you can check my signature, our organization can help you start making money from home no matter your location. We are shipping from China despite coronavirus

Mimilogs, thanks for the recognition.
You see, it is not as if we hate women or been toxic or bitter or broke. No
Bro, man eye don see.
Been a nice, quite, gentle, caring but poor guy got my hands burnt a lot with women.
I learnt bitterly but it shaped my perception about relationship.
May God help us all.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by dhejykeane: 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
My moral of the story

1. Invest wisely and pray to God about the investment. He did invest but it vanished into thin air

2. Don't leave above your means. Renting an apartment of 300k on an actual salary of 50k though he was seeing other cash at work was not the best thing to do

3. Dont date or marry a jobless woman/man, if she is jobless she should have prospect of getting employed or a trade /he/she intends to do

4. Single mothers come with excess baggage, if you cant handle it dont go there. And there is always a high possibility of she still sleeping with the baby daddy

5. God should take control of our life, some things happened to him that where beyong his control. Losing his job and the keke in thesame month

But Op,

First of all she told you she was going to spend a week or so with the ex family. As what exactly and you did not rebuke it?

She came back to you after everything went sour with her baby daddy and you took her back. Yes she was nice to you before but you have repaid her faith in you already and owed her nothing anymore at that point.

Has the girls mother told her baby daddy that he's not the father of the boy? If she has not then she is playing politics to keep getting money from both of you for the boy and the boy could belong to anyone of you 2 as it is. A DNA test in the nearest future would not be a bad idea

She did more harm tham good in your life but I wish you all the best in life, I pray you recover all you lost in more than double folds

I pray you find love again, a pure love.

I pray God opens your inner understanding so you would stop blaming yourself about the deceased. RIP to dead and God keep her children and all those she left behind safe

43 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by adajoe555: 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hmmmmmm... It is well
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Martinez39s(m): 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
GboyegaD:

Uncle, na by force? You have given your advice, let him decide and it isn't your call to throw tantrums just because he isn't tuning into your advice.
I didn't give him the initial advice, and I wasn't referring to you. Mind your business.

23 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by TGMISKY(m): 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
I feel revived by just reading this. God bless you for sharing this experience

5 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
AgentGoat:
You were too young to start a family. To make matter worse not your children another man's responsibilities. What were you thinking?

maybe love or maybe stupidity but I guess stupidity would be the correct answer but I sincerely loved her

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by akaahs(m): 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:
ah Sir let me respect her memories ok. That's private for me and her family. I'm sorry sir
Good one but I actually saw ur post, I just wave it for my mind is one of those co-operate beggers.now U open my eyes.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
KingZaddy:
quite inspiring but i must confess, you were a fool for love, too weak to be a man.

its a good thing you would be wiser now i want to believe so.

that lady really used you, she was part of your problem.

i advice you to turn this into a book and publish on amazon.

do a dna test on that boy to be sure that she was evil to her grave
tankunland
thank you for the advice and the harsh words. Maybe I was weak but bro even Achilles died because of love so i guess love makes us foolish and weak. When money comes I would do the paternity test for Samuel

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
emmaodet:

Yo bro, your story sounds familiar, are tou the guy i encouraged last year about suicide? A guy who said his wife left him because he lost his job? Adebowalay by nairaland moniker? Are you?
no I'm not Chief

2 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by 2buffagain(m): 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
Losing job and girlfriend should not lead you to suicide. You exist as more than just these things.
Although with the way nigerian simps be thinking, if they cannot be an ATM to their spendy women they start questioning their existence.

That's not normal.
A good number of you naija guys need to take care of yourself mentally and practice self love.
This is why it is sad that mental health is not taken seriously in that country.

Simping is a mental illness.

- Find a better job. The next job will likely be better.
- Stretch and Enjoy your singleness for a time. Use it to focus on your self improvement. Losing a girlfriend means you have an opportunity to refine what you look for in others. No relationship experience is wasted.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by revived: 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
TGMISKY:
I feel revived by just reading this. God bless you for sharing this experience

cheesy cheesy wink
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
Eberechi24:
Aww, what a sad story. RIP shola.

Lefulefu, come and cry with me.
cry ke angry
op needs cane for even contemplating suicide angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Omar09(m): 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
Martinez39s:
If you were redpill and weren't so much of a simp, you wouldn't have crash landed so hard.

https://www.nairaland.com/5150034/boys-get-here-mumu-must

https://www.nairaland.com/5695941/many-memes-redpill-guys-get

grin grin grin grin

Here comes the hard truth guys. Make way!

You know funny thing is, I used to think that us who would simmer down the hard truth with a bottle of soda is very strong but I've realized that to live a lie is very much difficult to do and thumbs up to those simps put there, they're pretty strong. We took the shortest way out. And no one said anything about that short way being easy and smooth.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by sulmeza(m): 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hmmm....Quite an interesting read I must say.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by clerkent(m): 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bro God is your strength.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Iceyjayz: 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
MiaB:
Stop spamming the thread
Shut up!
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by jeph19(m): 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
GboyegaD:

And what is wrong in dating single mothers for those who are comfortable with it and matured in mind to do so?

Nothing oo
IN my opinion... Y would I leave dodo(fried plantain) for kpekere? (plantain chips)

4 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by SweetCunt97(f): 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
evil1:
cry cry its good you have moved on.
Focus more on ur children and forget abt the girls family.

I'm touched by your story though I have had my own share of struggling and hustling which I'm still on to but its not as bad as urs. Though I wish I could share mine.

Its really good to be nice but the truth is never put others above you.
Forget about which girl's family? The op does not own any of those kids legally sef. That her husband got say cos his name will b in the boy's birth certificate.

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by culf: 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
what a story. Thanks for sharing your story with us, its inspiring and encouraging.

Rip in peace to Shola.

Thank you Lord

3 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Gallantfortune(m): 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
Mr tankunland,

After going through your life story I've learnt so many things.

I will not criticize you because am not the wisest man on earth. Experience teaches us so many things.

An adage goes this way in my language.

Ologbon eyan lo ma n fi oro oloro ko ogbon.

Thanks for sharing this piece.

God see you through (Amen).

Rip to Shola.

20 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Iceyjayz: 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
Angelacruz:
Baba abeg no quote d guy again,if u wat to comment go to reply.Some f us were d use nokia x2 are not finding it funny
Nokia X2 in this age? cheesy
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by SweetCunt97(f): 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
jeph19:

Nothing oo
IN my opinion... Y would I leave dodo(fried plantain) for kpekere? (plantain chips)
Keep ur opinion to yourself. Don't you know there are sterile men who scout for single mothers in order to feel the completeness of a family as they can't impregnate anyone? What complete woman would allow a man render her life childless shooting blanks?

10 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Veryfoolishboy: 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
coronavirus19:
cheesy Very foolish boy
so coronavirus19 dey quote me? yeeye move along grin

3 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Veryfoolishboy: 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
MiaB:
Stop spamming the thread
life is what happens when you don't mind your business
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by emmafineboy(m): 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
I learned alots here is a reflection wat happened to me March this yr,a gal i love so much left becus i lost my job February wen i needed her most... she stopped checking on me,dis is a gal dat don't stop seeing me each day even wen I'm @nyt duty she'll stayed in my hus without my present even wen she has her own hus..& i lost my parents @ a tender age is nt easy but I've to work hard to survive & pay my bills(hus rent).... i summon courage after seeing dis I'll be gr8 again, but still struggling to find mysf a new job.

60 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by CAPSLOCKED: 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
Omar09:

You know funny thing is, I used to think that us who would simmer down the hard truth with a bottle of soda is very strong but I've realized that to live a lie is very much difficult to do

DOES YOUR TRUTH APPLY TO EVERY OTHER ASPECTS OF LIFE, OR YOU ONLY CONCENTRATE IT ON REDPILL/SIMP DISCUSSIONS?

9 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Omar09(m): 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

DOES YOUR TRUTH APPLY TO EVERY OTHER ASPECTS OF LIFE, OR YOU ONLY CONCENTRATE IT ON REDPILL/SIMP DISCUSSIONS?

Every other part except religion. I've decided to be a fool for Jesus Christ.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Angy55(f): 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
luminouz:

Seanwilliam cried because of a story? shocked

I feel like spanking you on your bumbum..
When will you change?
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by meetme01: 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
1x2x3:
You see how you lost 1.3M, your keke and job within 20 days? You may likely encounter the same if you link up with a wrong woman. There are some women you hook with and your fortunes will become horrible even if you like learn a skill and there are some you meet and things become so smooth you begin to wonder.

Those ones that bring you ill luck are the most difficult to leave so I won't blame you for always going back to her.

This is what lots of young guys fail to understand. Jumping from one lady to the other all because of s.x could be the beginning of eternal failure.

S.ex has a lot to do with your life. We should ensure we try as much possible to limit our body counts.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! / More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.