Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today (39882 Views)

Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) / Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi / Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by chuzfridam: 11:32am On Apr 08, 2020
Openbusiness:
If JJC no post him birthday party on social media, will he die? But just because he wan show off, see the kain trouble he put his wife in. That's what happens when you are a kiddult, old man wiv small boy sense. And d people his was trying to impress will be laughing at him. Na Funke I just dey pity, she no deserve dis kain parole at all. The govt suppose pardon am. But d mumu govt wan take dem shine n flex muscle. But if na to share relief money, the govt no go get power grin Meanwhile, till today, dem never arraign Tecno for displaying naked girls at lekki toll gate. DAT guy sabi road, he don escape himself sharperly grin

Point of correction! Funke spotted on her social media handle celebrating her hubby. It went viral cos Funke, of course, has the followership on social media.
Get your facts right. She even mentioned it in the video she made to apologize.
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by splashbaby(m): 11:33am On Apr 08, 2020
ademasta:
undecided

This Naira Marley and court cases ehn...

Dem take court swear for am?
Finally the marlian king will taste conviction before the real one arrives...Marlians must taste iron. Na curse.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 08, 2020
chuzfridam:

Which election? Who be Gbadamosi in the scheme of things in Lagos? Can he even win election in his sitting room?

LOL. Same Gbadsmosi that lost the last election in his family house in Ikorodu?
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by foreshore(m): 11:40am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by fx45(m): 11:41am On Apr 08, 2020
Yenefer:
Whatever. Never heard of him. Don't care about him or her so called bail. Bet you anything the court arraignment part is a ruse to get eyes then flip the script, brainwash Cult followers. You know his Yahoo boys cronies will bash til he caves which will take all of 3 seconds!
Are you ok? What's that your previous moniker?
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by Dreyton36: 11:42am On Apr 08, 2020
Naira Marley
Regular customer
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by mrox4d(m): 11:57am On Apr 08, 2020
For supply of fresh and hot fufu direct from (FUFURITE) call 09018149668
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by DeeFlask(m): 11:59am On Apr 08, 2020
Yenefer:
my sympathies to your parents.
You this ebira girl ehn
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by Yenefer(f): 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
fx45:
Are you ok? What's that your previous moniker?
No I'm not. Which moniker?
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by ademasta(m): 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
splashbaby:
Finally the marlian king will taste conviction before the real one arrives...Marlians must taste iron. Na curse.
Seriously, let him taste it
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by kemi30747: 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by cole265(m): 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
They are already guilty. Finito case close

cRobo:
they will be guilty

no need

Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by Sammysparkcutie: 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
iammo:
cool

They better plead guilty like Funke Akindele a trained lawyer did

Tinubu is a master chess player, Gbadamosi is now a neutralized threat , ex convict can never run for Governorship

But ex Yaba left patient is fit to run?
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by iammo(m): 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Sammysparkcutie:

But ex Yaba left patient is fit to run?

village man, alchohol rehabilitation isn't mental illness
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by uchman46(m): 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
Which court again aren't the courts in lockdown top as announced by the chief Justice of the federation hmmm yeye the smell
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by AsawanaDgreat: 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
They are guilty already
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by temi1526: 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
emmasege:
We knew Gbadamosi was the main reason for the vested interest in Funke Akindele's party. Why have the Lagos Imams whose mosques were sealed off last week not been arrested and arraigned in court?

Gbadamosi is the new face of PDP in Lagos State and their likely candidate in the future elections, hence the need to start battering his image.

You have too much sense.
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by jatgod(m): 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
This stupid boy again
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by Jostoman: 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
They can arrest pastors but they cannot arrest imam.nigeria with their one sided law
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by OlawaleBammie: 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
iammo:
cool

They better plead guilty like Funke Akindele a trained lawyer did

Tinubu is a master chess player, Gbadamosi is now a neutralized threat , ex convict can never run for Governorship

Hmmm, now i learned in another way..

See as dem destroy that bros political career with no effort... Chai!!!

But wait, as old and influential as he is, wetin hin find go ordinary betday party sef con go der dey do like omode. Agbalagba..
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by iammo(m): 1:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Hmmm, now i learned in another way..

See as dem destroy that bros political career with no effort... Chai!!!

But wait, as old and influential as he is, wetin hin find go ordinary betday party sef con go der dey do like omode. Agbalagba..

baba just go groove na, as estate neighbor he never knew his constant media talk is upsetting some people
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by OlawaleBammie: 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
iammo:

baba just go groove na, as estate neighbor he never knew his constant media talk is upsetting some people

Okey!!!
Na hin una set am up ba??

Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by fx45(m): 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
Yenefer:
No I'm not. Which moniker?
Obviously you're not ok...

I remember now.... Tsephanya.

Are you pretending to be slow or are you naturally slow?
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by Yenefer(f): 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
fx45:
Obviously you're not ok...

I remember now.... Tsephanya.

Are you pretending to be slow or are you naturally slow?
what do u mean by "been slow
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by fx45(m): 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
Yenefer:
what do u mean by "been slow
Rettarded
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by Yenefer(f): 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
fx45:
Rettarded
I never ask u for your surname
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by fx45(m): 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
Yenefer:
I never ask u for your surname
Why are you using someone else's picture as your profile picture?
Re: Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today by Yenefer(f): 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
fx45:
Why are you using someone else's picture as your profile picture?
Lol. Because I like my subconscious body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nina Onyenobi And Her New Boyfriend, Tony, Enjoy Their Vacation in Miami / Beyonce Goes Totally Nak*ked In New Photos / If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.