Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa (70179 Views)

President Buhari Names Federal Secretariat After Goodluck Jonathan / President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman / Godknows Boladei Igali Enters Keke To Tompolo Birthday Lecture In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by Mintek: 11:05am On Apr 08, 2020
iammo:
Didn't Goodluck himself wish Tinubu Happy Birthday.. or Bayelsa state Government under PDP uses Tinubu's Alpha Beta as tax consultants

this people don't fight as we imagine, the whole Bayelsa as tilted towards APC and most people are in talks with APC leaders

Does Bayelsa State also pay the same percentage as Lagos for Alpha Beta's services?
Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by Froshloaded: 11:06am On Apr 08, 2020
This shows, our politicians are friends grin
Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by iammo(m): 11:06am On Apr 08, 2020
Mintek:

Does Bayelsa State also pay the same percentage as Lagos for Alpha Beta's services?

nothing is free
Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by PHijo(m): 11:09am On Apr 08, 2020
JAMO84:
Jonathan is already an APC member, it's just a matter of time before the PDP Robots would realize that fact.

Dr Clueless is in love with Buhari for not unleashing Magu on him after he squandered the highest revenue Nigeria ever generated since 1914

I AM DONE TALKING

You MUST be high on Oshogbo weed!
Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by Mintek: 11:09am On Apr 08, 2020
iammo:

nothing is free

You haven't answered my question.
Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by iammo(m): 11:12am On Apr 08, 2020
Mintek:

You haven't answered my question.

yes they do
Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:13am On Apr 08, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Buhari from the land of the dead, sees in spirit. The man just signs everything brought to his table without reading through to make corrections. He is as lazy as those writing speeches for him. Only good in sleeping all day, bed wetting as he likes haven lost control of all his muscles and brain.

Oh my god!
Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by Iziduhjoseph5(m): 11:16am On Apr 08, 2020
This is a must watch Here we will take a look at top smartphonns brands that failed terribly. Galaxy note 7, Oxygen phone, Google pixel 4 and many more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdr_N4PWBbk
Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by chuzfridam: 11:19am On Apr 08, 2020
Mysticwebb:

It is not wrong to wish any party member goodwill, what is in display here is a man who doesn't remember anything. Hence calling a PDP man an APC senate aspirant.
Such forgetful mind can't lead a country effectively. That is the problem.

Are you categorically stating that even Garba Shehu, the president's spokesman, who wrote it on behalf of the president is also forgetful?

If you don't realise how dirty the politics of Nigeria is, then you are on a long walk.
Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by OkoAmarashy: 11:24am On Apr 08, 2020
GamalNasser:
When I saw Buhari wishing Agali birthday wishes on TV I just Taya ...Agali is one of the most corrupt civil servants ever !!!!! Yet today Buhari is frolicking with him ..

But Jonathan the Lord and saviour of you flatheaded Igbos was his mentor.

By the way, it is Igali, not Agali. There is nothing inside the your flat head.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by stormborn28(m): 11:29am On Apr 08, 2020
Yenefer:
Mtsww. So what
that means Buhari fit call Shekau minister for defense oooooooo
Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by GamalNasser: 11:29am On Apr 08, 2020
[quote author=OkoAmarashy post=88218105]

But Jonathan the Lord and saviour of you flatheaded Igbos was his mentor.

By the way, it is Igali, not Agali. There is nothing inside the your flat head. [/quote

Go and beg for daily food I am not the cause of your problem
Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by Excuzeme: 11:35am On Apr 08, 2020
Mysticwebb:

It is not wrong to wish any party member goodwill, what is in display here is a man who doesn't remember anything. Hence calling a PDP man an APC senate aspirant.
Such forgetful mind can't lead a country effectively. That is the problem.

The message was writtne by Garba Shehu, one of th Special Assistants to Buhari.
Buhari signed th message and Garba sent it out.

What this shows is that Buhari has infected his equally brain-dead Assistants with senility!
Just look at that Big-Belle Adesina and all the rubbish talks?

Funnily enough, the stupid PDP Ambassador was trying to CASH-IN on the foolishness of Aso Rock!
You just c`ant trust Politicians.
Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by fk002: 11:37am On Apr 08, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Buhari from the land of the dead, sees in spirit. The man just signs everything brought to his table without reading through to make corrections. He is as lazy as those writing speeches for him. Only good in sleeping all day, bed wetting as he likes haven lost control of all his muscles and brain.

If Buhari is from the land of the dead, are his media aides also from the land of the dead? Because Buhari will not just wake up and sent a congratulatory message just like that.
Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by MCBOYME(m): 11:38am On Apr 08, 2020
dre11:
Confusion As Buhari Names Jonathan’s Man As APC Senatorial Aspirant

..President knows everything about us — Igali

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/confusion-as-buhari-names-jonathans-man-as-apc-senatorial-aspirant.html
Is this an own goal
Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by Excuzeme: 11:38am On Apr 08, 2020
stormborn28:
that means Buhari fit call Shekau minister for defense oooooooo

Or authorise SheCow as the COAS, to collect purchased weapons on behalf of Nigeria!
One-Chane President
shocked shocked grin
Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 08, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari ha always been a confused man
Is he more confused than Pastor Chris..?
Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 08, 2020
iammo:

For a Statement credited to him but signed by Garba Shehu its not a "forgetfull" move, its a deliberate move, or do you think Garba Shehu is also forgetful or they don't have personal contacts with the Igali man

the so called "dullard" is playing political move which you so called graduate cant see
u are trying so hard to defend the dullard wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by Mustykabaka: 11:44am On Apr 08, 2020
You have finally destroyed The old man's career politically, internationally, financially, spiritually, nationally, morally.
Mysticwebb:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by tiwiex(m): 11:51am On Apr 08, 2020
iammo:
Didn't Goodluck himself wish Tinubu Happy Birthday.. or Bayelsa state Government under PDP uses Tinubu's Alpha Beta as tax consultants

this people don't fight as we imagine, the whole Bayelsa as tilted towards APC and most people are in talks with APC leaders

That's not the point raised. The issue is he greeted him as a member of APC and there doesn't seem to be any record he has decamped. He even referred to him as senatorial aspirant but no record of party change. This is how they would lose that position on technicality and will start screaming foul to INEC.

Let these people play their politics right. This politics of decamping to score victories is just distasteful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by tundess: 11:53am On Apr 08, 2020
Was it not Igali that had to forfeit over 40 cars back to FG ? grin
I met him once whilst he was PS. Reputational rumours being of the "he is so trusted he can go into Jonathan's bedroom" type. Affable chap, though coy.
If true, then his defection gives greater weight to the argument that GEJ is an APC member, which in turn is grist to the mill of the allegation made by Sule Lamido re GEJ, EFCC and Bayelsa election.
Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by olax02(m): 11:56am On Apr 08, 2020
ASO ROCK VILLA ..Congregation of The FOOL.. grin grin

Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by code999: 11:56am On Apr 08, 2020
: grin cheesy...Chiaaa...Nothing Covikk 1 9 no go see for Kastina.

Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 08, 2020
iammo:

For a Statement credited to him but signed by Garba Shehu its not a "forgetfull" move, its a deliberate move, or do you think Garba Shehu is also forgetful or they don't have personal contacts with the Igali man

the so called "dullard" is playing political move which you so called graduate cant see

Lol. All these people sef! When did Buhari start playing political moves? And his political moves didn't prevent the crisis in APC that the courts had to step in and settle. Buhari is not a typical politician. He has never being known to make political moves. Dude is suffering from Dementia.

Except someone else is playing the Political moves using his name and his office, which wouldn't be surprising, because he knows nothing happening around him.
Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by Johnsinia(m): 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
iammo:

Nonsense please, I for slap your head if you are close

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by OkoAmarashy: 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
GamalNasser:

Go and ask your pauper of a father and your beggar of mother to carry out their family duty of begging. If not that illiteracy and malnutrition has finished your destiny, you won't be calling Igali, Agali.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by AmuDimpka: 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hmmmm this is just too funny ! I don't get it ..don't they do background check
Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by iammo(m): 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
Johnsinia:
Nonsense please, I for slap your head if you are close

tongue

lazy youth #in buhari's voice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by Insectkiller: 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
...President knows everything about us — Igali

So, are you now placing ur president at par with ur god (surely, your god must be small 'g')

See fooolish statement from a foooolish man
All because u want to become a senator. Chiooor!
Chai! U see wetin food/hunger and quest for quick money go cause for dis naija bah..
grin shocked

Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
A thousand jubrils can not make one buhari and jubril will continue to show that he isnt buhari for those who have eyes to see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by GamalNasser: 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

Go and ask your pauper of a father and your beggar of mother to carry out their family duty of begging. If not that illiteracy and malnutrition has finished your destiny, you won't be calling Igali, Agali.

My father a retired military officer , former military administrator, former GOC , former board chairman ,chairman of a Microfinance bank today ,--my mother retired director from the civil service - me successful entrepreneur that will feed 100 men in your lineage for 2 years without complaining --- you father is who again ? Your mother is who again ? You who again ...

Abeg I know before evening you will still look for someone to beg just so you can eat .. dude like I said I am not the cause of your problem .

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist / Fulani Herdsman With 53 AK-47 Guns Arrested In Nasarawa (pictures) / Atiku Dazzles In New Photos As He Celebrates 74th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.