Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa (70163 Views)

President Buhari Names Federal Secretariat After Goodluck Jonathan / President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman / Godknows Boladei Igali Enters Keke To Tompolo Birthday Lecture In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by Johnsinia(m): 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
iammo:

tongue

lazy youth #in buhari's voice
Btw me and you who is lazy? waec question for you son
Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by OkoAmarashy: 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
GamalNasser:

My father a retired military officer , former military administrator, former GOC , former board chairman ,chairman of a Microfinance bank today ,--my mother retired director from the civil service - me successful entrepreneur that will feed 100 men in your lineage for 2 years without complaining --- you father is who again ? Your mother is who again ? You who again ...

Abeg I know before evening you will still look for someone to beg just so you can eat .. dude like I said I am not the cause of your problem .
[/s]

Na so. That's why they couldn't afford to provide you proper education and you're advertising your stupidity online. If you like, say your father is the one who gave Nigeria independence. Na you sabi.

Be claiming Dangote online when your mother is begging for vegetables on credit. You better go and warm soup let your father eat with yesterday's eba. You don't want the starving old man to die of kwashiokor like your ancestors. Well, it's not a bad idea since hunger is part of your family inheritance.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Buhari from the land of the dead, sees in spirit. The man just signs everything brought to his table without reading through to make corrections. He is as lazy as those writing speeches for him. Only good in sleeping all day, bed wetting as he likes haven lost control of all his muscles and brain.
I am totally "offed" now
Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by GamalNasser: 12:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
OkoAmarashy:
[s][/s]

Na so. That's why they couldn't afford to provide you proper education and you're advertising your stupidity online. If you like, say your father is the one who gave Nigeria independence. Na you sabi.

Be claiming Dangote online when your mother is begging for vegetables on credit. You better go and warm soup let your father eat with yesterday's eba. You don't want the starving old man to die of kwashiokor like your ancestors. Well, it's not a bad idea since hunger is part of your family inheritance.

I know you are one of those failed 40 year olds who have failed to launch cheesy cheesy Oga I am not the one caused your problem ... Kpele.. My parents take care of themselves very well because they don't have a single failed child , I can imagine the heartache of parents that have an Agbaya that can launch ( look for the movie failure to launch)..Kpele keep being silly online and supporting nonsense okay but remember I or my parents didn't cause your problems in life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by kemi30747: 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
5al4563yqm
Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by Awoo88: 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Buhari from the land of the dead, sees in spirit. The[b] man just signs everything brought to his table without reading through to make corrections.[/b] He is as lazy as those writing speeches for him. Only good in sleeping all day, bed wetting as he likes haven lost control of all his muscles and brain.
How persin wen dey lifeless get brain do that
Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by Ddy(m): 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Igali....is coming
Coming to where?
This is example of a foolish Nigerian youth
Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by AsawanaDgreat: 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
Even the country as a whole is confused
Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by Damntruth(m): 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hahahahaha..the vegetable u mean?
Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by DavidEsq(m): 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Buhari from the land of the dead, sees in spirit. The man just signs everything brought to his table without reading through to make corrections. He is as lazy as those writing speeches for him. Only good in sleeping all day, bed wetting as he likes haven lost control of all his muscles and brain.
"From the land of the dead" u said grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. U are saying he is already an ancestor, ba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by Mrsserene: 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
Keep killing yourselves with hate and tribalism grin these people don't care about you!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by volo112: 1:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
Instead of insulting buhari ,this is pure politics 101 in display.

Do you think those who drafted the speech made a mistake.
They are simply passing a message to a certain group that the president has agreed or is in tune with a resolution they have made it was never a mistake
The birthday message was just an avenue to pass it across.

Expect realignment in the coming days.
even the said igali did not deny the message he simply said president knows everything about us
Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by CoronaVirusPro: 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
Mysticwebb:

You can't wail till 2023

You will get tired.

The man up there is not moved a bit by your balderdash. Does he even know you exist.
Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by 2016v2017: 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
Mysticwebb:

It is not wrong to wish any party member goodwill, what is in display here is a man who doesn't remember anything. Hence calling a PDP man an APC senate aspirant.
Such forgetful mind can't lead a country effectively. That is the problem.
Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by Sweetnesstwins: 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
Fear politicians

Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by ajimotoke(m): 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
I'm not surprise, the President is confused why won't the Country confused.
Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
dre11:
Confusion As Buhari Names Jonathan’s Man As APC Senatorial Aspirant

..President knows everything about us — Igali

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/confusion-as-buhari-names-jonathans-man-as-apc-senatorial-aspirant.html

It still baffles me how people take Buhari serious.
The man Buhari cannot even remember his own full names or the name of the primary school he attended talkless of knowing the members of his party! grin grin
Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
Mysticwebb:
You are so naïve of these so called politicians. Their personal ambition supersedes the party
It is you masses that belong to APC or PDP with your heart, the aspiring Nigerian politician is a double minded person who is unstable in all his ways.
Let's consider this assumption" If Buhari tell Jonathan to decamp to APC to become his successor in 2023 do you think he will decline because of his supporters? Rather, he will see it as an opportunity to reclaim the power irrespective of the party stance
Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by mema900: 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
iammo:
Didn't Goodluck himself wish Tinubu Happy Birthday.. or Bayelsa state Government under PDP uses Tinubu's Alpha Beta as tax consultants

this people don't fight as we imagine, the whole Bayelsa as tilted towards APC and most people are in talks with APC leaders

This one no even read news
Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by Dollabiz: 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
hmmm
Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by frozen70(f): 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
Mysticwebb:

Lol, you ehhhhh
Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by ComforOtu: 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

You can't wail till 2023

You will get tired.

The man up there is not moved a bit by your balderdash. Does he even know you exist.
[/s]
Re: Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa by Toluensdollars(m): 12:24am On Apr 09, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Nawa 4 u oooo, u too harsh jareee���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Entrance Gate To Willie Obiano's House In Aguleri (Photo) / Fulani Herdsman With 53 AK-47 Guns Arrested In Nasarawa (pictures) / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.