Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Trading Forex Is More Complicated Than Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Trading Forex Is More Complicated Than Programming (935 Views)

When Was The Last Time You've Coded Something Complicated Just To Find Out After / How To Build Your Automated Trading Forex Robots / Complex Is Better Than Complicated, Write Your First Python Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trading Forex Is More Complicated Than Programming by chim14(m): 8:29am On Apr 08, 2020
Programmers raise their shoulder like "I know React", "I know Angular", "I know Python"...bla bla bla (As a matter of fact I dislike joining the bragging band as a developer, cuz I know programming itself no be child's play)

I dabbled into Forex and I kind of fell in love with it despite the risks involved. It has a way of developing your mind to think very broadly and analytically. You see a news you analyse the effect, if dollar will go up or down.

Forex is more complex than programming because the market is very dynamic and ever changing that's what makes it so exciting.

In Forex, nothing is impossible, you can take 2k and turn it to 5k or even more.

Alot of people are scared because of losses which is true, Losses are real, but the magnitude of the loss depends on a traders greed or knowledge. If your winning trades are more than your lossing trades you'll consistently make money overtime.

My real journey in forex started in 2018, I invested $200, and in like one week plus I turned it to $1003 dollars.

But then I didn't even understand forex, I was just doing guess work.

Something then in my mind said, "Withdraw $300 first" and continue trading with the rest.

I said for were am gonna turn this to $3000(This is mistake people make that make dem loss money) On one faithful day I lost the whole money cuz I took a very big risk on a trade hoping to make big money that day but it turned out, the trade went against me cuz I didn't understand the market condition for that day.

I was a novice then I didn't really understand how the forex worked, now I know better.

If you want to learn forex in a real practical way and grab a new valuable skill. Most importantly learn also to avoid what makes for losses

Note Training is not free..

(1) (Reply)

Online Remote Job Opening (web Developer) / I Am Schedle For An It Interview What Do I Expect / Help Tutorial On Oracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.