Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? (797 Views)

Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? / Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. / Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me, It's Really Baffling Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by RuddyFusion(m): 8:38am On Apr 08, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders and my Christian brothers here. Please i need help with an interpretation for this dream I dreamt last night....In the dream, i started a journey being carried on a bicycle by a much younger person to meet someone.

I wasn't comfortable with the ride, so I have to take over the ride while I carried the young chap on the same bicycle.

Soon we arrived at my destination and it turned out to be the business place a late cousin of mine who died young. Before his death, he was doing very well in his boutique business, bought some properties and was making plans to settle down, unfortunately, he got sick on one of his business trips and died a few days later...

So on arrival, I meet other persons waiting for him, some were customers, some other family members were around too to seek for one favour or the other. He came out greeted everyone and then turned to me and started giving me money. The first was either an N200 note or 200-pound sterling, this was followed by three 500 euro notes. Then he said this will be enough for you and I woke up......checked the time and it was just around 3: AM....i spent some time praying before returning to bed

So please i will want to understand what it means to

- Be carried on a bicycle or to carry someone on a bicycle in a dream
-And to receive money from a dead relative in a dream.

Thanks in advance
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by Myer(m): 8:44am On Apr 08, 2020
What you want to hear;

This is a good dream. You have been depending ok others before but the day you decide to be in control, you will become successful. This is why you took over the bicycle from your cousin.

The money you were given is simply to let you know that your cousin who was the bread winner of your family has selected you to become the wealthiest in your family.

What is the actual reality?
It's just a dream because you've been thinking about money all day since the lockdown.
You're a greedy person.
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by matrix199(m): 8:44am On Apr 08, 2020
When they are done interpreting the dream for you, my clinic is open for malaria treatment. It's been long you treated malaria.
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by donbachi(m): 8:46am On Apr 08, 2020
Ur cousin was not clean and wat is rightly urs has been returned to u.
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by Nettybrown(m): 8:47am On Apr 08, 2020
U 're to take over his business with the help of that young chap, u were riding a bicycle with. The money he gave u means authority.
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by RuddyFusion(m): 9:00am On Apr 08, 2020
Myer:
What you want to hear;

This is a good dream. You have been depending ok others before but the day you decide to be in control, you will become successful. This is why you took over the bicycle from your cousin.

The money you were given is simply to let you know that your cousin who was the bread winner of your family has selected you to become the wealthiest in your family.

What is the actual reality?
It's just a dream because you've been thinking about money all day since the lockdown.
You're a greedy person.

Thanks for your attempt but then

- I'm not depending on anybody ( have a full-time job and side hustle ) but coronavirus is keeping all of us on lockdown now
- He use to be the breed winner in his family before his death, but now his younger siblings are doing just fine.....
- I'm not a greedy person and thanks for your attempt
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by boscho(m): 9:01am On Apr 08, 2020
Why are u looking 4 who to interprete dreams 4 u in a social place like this ? People will get u confused as u can see they're giving u varying opinions. Since you said u've prayed, Trust the HOLY SPIRIT to unveil its meaning to you or at the most seek the counsel of your Pastor who u know God is still with. God doesn't confuse his people, Social Media isn't the right platform 2 ask personal questions of your life.
Stay blessed Bro
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by RuddyFusion(m): 9:02am On Apr 08, 2020
Nettybrown:
U 're to take over his business with the help of that young chap, u were riding a bicycle with. The money he gave u means authority.

Thanks but I'm not into buying and selling kind of business. He was my cousin a close one and was doing the business with two of his other siblings and one of my niece.

When he died, those two were settled, his properties shared and the eldest in the family took over his business directly......
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by RuddyFusion(m): 9:04am On Apr 08, 2020
boscho:
Why are u looking 4 who to interprete dreams 4 u in a social place like this ? People will get u confused as u can see they're giving u varying opinions. Since you said u've prayed, Trust the HOLY SPIRIT to unveil its meaning to you or at the most seek the counsel of your Pastor who u know God is still with. God doesn't confuse his people, Social Media isn't the right platform 2 ask personal questions of your life.
Stay blessed Bro

Thanks, bro but who knows a spirit-filled person may see this and interpret it correctly.....Thanks
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by RuddyFusion(m): 9:06am On Apr 08, 2020
donbachi:
Ur cousin was not clean and wat is rightly urs has been returned to u.

Ok......His death defiled Medical interventions so i don;t really know what to believe, I just want to understand what the dream
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by rexchazy(m): 9:13am On Apr 08, 2020
The person you re currently in relationship is not mature to help your destiny.
Your dead relation wants u to take up his or her business to take up what was not finish
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by Nettybrown(m): 9:20am On Apr 08, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Thanks but I'm not into buying and selling kind of business. He was my cousin a close one and was doing the business with two of his other siblings and one of my niece.

When he died, those two were settled, his properties shared and the eldest in the family took over his business directly......
Are u doing fine in ur line of business? If u re not, I'll advice u try that line of business.
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by RuddyFusion(m): 9:29am On Apr 08, 2020
Nettybrown:

Are u doing fine in ur line of business? If u re not, I'll advice u try that line of business.

I'm into tech ( Website design / Development / SEO and Content Marketing ) and my side hustles have always been in this line. But his business and the other of his brothers is this Boutique - clothe buying and selling business....all of them are ok in it...So you can see the gap is wide between what he does and what i do...

It has never crossed my mind to go into buying and selling of clothes or anything similar and I don't know how to go about that either
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by RuddyFusion(m): 9:29am On Apr 08, 2020
rexchazy:
The person you re currently in relationship is not mature to help your destiny.
Your dead relation wants u to take up his or her business to take up what was not finish

hmmmmmm
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by Nettybrown(m): 9:42am On Apr 08, 2020
Try something small and see
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by RuddyFusion(m): 9:51am On Apr 08, 2020
Nettybrown:
Try something small and see

Ok let see how it goes
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by Nettybrown(m): 9:55am On Apr 08, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Ok let see how it goes
Try update me when it finally booms ooo.
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by RuddyFusion(m): 10:07am On Apr 08, 2020
Nettybrown:

Try update me when it finally booms ooo.

You're serious...but I will await other interpretations and any further revelation or instructions on this from God

1 Like

Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by otipoju(m): 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
Your dream is not a good dream at all.

If you were not riding a bicycle. I would not have been bothered.

Your cousin was giving you the transport fare to join him where he is. You rode the bicycle to the border between the living as and the dead. The final leap is beyond your power,as the only the ferries can carry you across. So he gave you transport fare to pay them for the final leg of the journey.

Pray against untimely death. May you not die young.
May the fate of your cousin not befall you.
May people not gather to weep for you.
May you not die another man's death.

Do not be afraid. Get a bowl of water, Pray and fast for 7 days with one prayer point only. Ask that God prolong your stay on this earth and give you long life. After 7 days drink the water that you have spoken life into.

Do not mention death at all in your prayer. Just ask for what you want...long life and good health.

I am not joking. I am serious. This is what your dream means.
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by RuddyFusion(m): 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
otipoju:
Your dream is not a good dream at all.

If you were not riding a bicycle. I would not have been bothered.

Your cousin was giving you the transport fare to join him where he is. You rode the bicycle to the border between the living as and the dead. The final leap is beyond your power,as the only the ferries can carry you across. So he gave you transport fare to pay them for the final leg of the journey.

Pray against untimely death. May you not die young.
May the fate of your cousin not befall you.
May people not gather to weep for you.
May you not die another man's death.

Do not be afraid. Get a bowl of water, Pray and fast for 7 days with one prayer point only. Ask that God prolong your stay on this earth and give you long life. After 7 days drink the water that you have spoken life into.

Do not mention death at all in your prayer. Just ask for what you want...long life and good health.

I am not joking. I am serious. This is what your dream means.

This is a complete different interpretation even from what's available on the net about bicycle in a dream etc....

I'm praying already on this....

And be sure that I won't die young or die another man's death
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by otipoju(m): 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
RuddyFusion:

This is a complete different interpretation even from what's available on the net about bicycle in a dream etc....

I'm praying already on this....

And be sure that I won't die young or die another man's death

Amen. Nothing will happen to you.
Your dead cousin has no business giving you money in the dream. Dont be afraid. Just speak life into your being.
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by RuddyFusion(m): 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
otipoju:

Amen. Nothing will happen to you.
Your dead cousin has no business giving you money in the dream. Dont be afraid. Just speak life into your being.

Ok thanks
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by RuddyFusion(m): 8:02am On Apr 09, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Good morning Nairalanders and my Christian brothers here. Please i need help with an interpretation for this dream I dreamt last night....In the dream, i started a journey being carried on a bicycle by a much younger person to meet someone.

I wasn't comfortable with the ride, so I have to take over the ride while I carried the young chap on the same bicycle.

Soon we arrived at my destination and it turned out to be the business place a late cousin of mine who died young. Before his death, he was doing very well in his boutique business, bought some properties and was making plans to settle down, unfortunately, he got sick on one of his business trips and died a few days later...

So on arrival, I meet other persons waiting for him, some were customers, some other family members were around too to seek for one favour or the other. He came out greeted everyone and then turned to me and started giving me money. The first was either an N200 note or 200-pound sterling, this was followed by three 500 euro notes. Then he said this will be enough for you and I woke up......checked the time and it was just around 3: AM....i spent some time praying before returning to bed

So please i will want to understand what it means to

- Be carried on a bicycle or to carry someone on a bicycle in a dream
-And to receive money from a dead relative in a dream.

Thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

About Pastor Steven Furtick / Who Is The Lamb In The Bible? / Was Jesus God's First Creation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.