Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. (27381 Views)

Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. / Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through Linkedin, Share Your Experience / Some Fun While Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Explorers(m): 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Ghostty: 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
WINDSOW:
Do me a favour, send me your mail so I could forward my CV to u. U never can tell.

Lol.

I'm still growing bro, but by the grace of God I hope to replicate this favour too to someone else in the nearest future.

You can send a PM if you have any personal questions you may like to ask. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Ghostty: 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
Explorers:
Congratulations

Thank you sir, God bless!
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by MummyIMadeIt: 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ghostty:

Bro all I would say is never to give up on job search. God works in mysterious ways.

I was unemployed too just like you for close to 2 years after my NYSC, but God came through for me when I had nearly lost hope.

Never stop believing bro, God would answer your prayers soon.

Yes bro, I have gat that hope. Thanks but again hope u are safe at ur end from Covid 19.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by FunnyDude(m): 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
Always be a good ambassador of yourself. Never underestimate the powers
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Lamasta(m): 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
Congrats your call has been finally picked
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by oladedeb: 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
Congrats sir, and pls try to be a good ambassador, and I hope u replicate this kind of favour to someone else too.

Though I was depressed because of unemployment but reading this post gives me hope never to give up.

All is going to be well soon I hope.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by IamgratefulLord(f): 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ghostty:
Hello guys
Good morning to you all.

Remember this thread I created sometime last year?

https://www.nairaland.com/5448693/accept-job-offer-continue-job

Well as God would have it, a Nairalander whose moniker is very popular on here(Wouldn't mention for obvious reasons) reached out to me and asked me to send my CV to his email address for review.

At first, I was reluctant and didn't want to send the CV considering he's always not serious with his posts and also a troll here or so I thought. But on a second thought I decided to give it a try. Few days later, he sent an email requesting that I meet him at a particular address the following day on the Island here in Lagos.

The following day I got to the address, it was actually an office complex with the company occupying about 6 floors in the entire building. I met with the Nairalander, we discussed at length and in the end he asked me when I would love to resume.

I later got to know he is the General Manager, Group Learning and Human Resources for the Company(A Privately owned Oil Firm) after resumption.

Fams, today I'm gainfully employed with a pay four times bigger than what the Chinese company had earlier offered me in my previous thread.

I want to use this medium to thank Seun Osewa and most especially God for sending an helper my way when I thought all hopes was lost. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

PS: Some Nairalanders are super rich and connected guys, believe me. Learn to respect people's opinion on here as you may not know who you're dealing with. For those who are still searching for jobs, please do not stop believing as your breakthrough is closer than you know. Thank you.

Seun, Lalasticlala, uboma

Modified:

I know you would most likely see this Sir. May God continually bless you, guide and protect you. I appreciate you from the bottom of my heart, God bless you. Amen!

Lol cheesy I know the person!!!
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
IamgratefulLord:

the people I fear most are nairaland trolls, they are rich, connected and funny that's why they will come here to push our mumu button but some ignorant one won't know and start insulting them.
Take stupidity for example, even before he said he wanted to do anker giveaway, I warned a Nairalander about him who was practically insulting him.
These people are here for fun, Infact na them enjoy nairaland pass

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Bayokun(m): 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ghostty:
Hello guys
Good morning to you all.

Well as God would have it, a Nairalander whose moniker is very popular on here(Wouldn't mention for obvious reasons) reached out to me and asked me to send my CV to his email address for review.

At first, I was reluctant and didn't want to send the CV considering he's always not serious with his posts and also a troll here or so I thought. But on a second thought I decided to give it a try. Few days later, he sent an email requesting that I meet him at a particular address the following day on the Island here in Lagos.

The following day I got to the address, it was actually an office complex with the company occupying about 6 floors in the entire building. I met with the Nairalander, we discussed at length and in the end he asked me when I would love to resume.

I later got to know he is the General Manager, Group Learning and Human Resources for the Company(A Privately owned Oil Firm) after resumption.

Fams, today I'm gainfully employed with a pay four times bigger than what the Chinese company had earlier offered me in my previous thread.

I want to use this medium to thank Seun Osewa and most especially God for sending an helper my way when I thought all hopes was lost. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

PS: Some Nairalanders are super rich and connected guys, believe me. Learn to respect people's opinion on here as you may not know who you're dealing with. For those who are still searching for jobs, please do not stop believing as your breakthrough is closer than you know. Thank you.

Modified:

I know you would most likely see this Sir. May God continually bless you, guide and protect you. I appreciate you from the bottom of my heart, God bless you. Amen!

You are definitely reaping the fruits of the good deed you have done in the past..It's good to be good.
May God bless your helper, testimonies like this always give me hope

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Enosa1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
Good one, congrats.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by unibenakpos(m): 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ghostty:
Hello guys
Good morning to you all.

Modified:

May good things never seize in our lifes.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by timibare(m): 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
God will continue to bless that bros ooh....if that bros is here reading our comments pls help me Sir, enu mi gbe timibare@yahoo.com
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by IamgratefulLord(f): 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
southniyikaye:
the people I fear most are nairaland trolls, they are rich, connected and funny that's why they will come here to push our mumu button but some ignorant one won't know and start insulting them.
Take stupidity for example, even before he said he wanted to do anker giveaway, I warned a Nairalander about him who was practically insulting him.
These people are here for fun, Infact na them enjoy nairaland pass
The truth is that I don't know the person o!! I was only joking. cheesy
Do you really believe this story?? angry As a matter of fact I don't, why mention the name of the company undecided
Well the story might be true but I just don't believe the story. The OP might just want to promote the name of the company, besides the company only recruit for firms. What do I even know tongue
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by BamBella(m): 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
IamgratefulLord:

Do you really believe this story?? angry As a matter of fact I don't, why mention the name of the company??? undecided
Well the story might be true but I just don't believe the story. The OP might just want to promote the name of the company, besides the company only recruit for firms. What do I even know tongue

1. Did the OP by chance mention the name of the company? Or has my brain failed me? Cant find anywhere he mentioned the Company's name undecided

2. Promote the name of the Company how?

3. They only recruit for other firms you say? How did you come about that too? Did he also mention that in the write up? Or you base all of these on assumption?

Maybe you should go back and read all he wrote again, this time very slow for proper assimilation and understanding.

11 Likes

Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by obongtunji: 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
See how God works, you got employed in the middle of crisis.
I receive mine too
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Davisk11(m): 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ghostty:
Hello guys
Good morning to you all.

Modified:

I celebrate you bro....may almighty God answer my prayer too o. can't wait to be gainfully employed.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by fatymore(f): 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
Se I never abuse my helper for nairaland like this

God bless your helper Op
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by dadebayo1(m): 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
IamgratefulLord:

The boss...... I remain loyal ooo..
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by fairy88: 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
Waooooooo I love hearing this kind of testimonies.

God bless your helper and enrich his coast
Congratulations guy...

Let my own heavenly helper locate me in Jesus name amen.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by opera1(m): 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
IamgratefulLord:

Do you really believe this story?? angry As a matter of fact I don't, why mention the name of the company undecided

I guess u didn't read the current article and the previous one. He didn't asked anyone to believe him or not but he's here to give God the glory & to teach us [including u] one lesson or the other.
Pls learn to have jux little trust in people around you.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by KelChuks: 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
That's great. Enjoy your new work. We are looking forward to our time.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by domido(m): 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
Congratulations bro
I use your own to tap into my own testimony
I celebrate with you.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
Amen and Congratulations sir.
May GOD continue to bless your helper and bless you too for sharing.
Baba God, testimonies Like this gives me hope.
Please and please, send my helper cos I really need a Job
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by emmadeking(m): 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
Wow
Congrats bro

I could remember following that thread.
When it's your turn, everything falls in places for you.

Congratulations once again.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by chrisatah94: 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
I'm really motivated by your story. I also finished serving last year April. But here am I teaching and collecting less than 30k although I graduated with a second class upper.

I've gone through quite a handful of recruitment processes but none have materialized. Your story motivates me to not give up and keep searching, certainly one day I will share my story to inspire others when God has blessed me with a good job soon.

Thankyou for this post and may God bless the helper and engrace him to do more.

The morals here is that good people still exists and you never know who's holding the key to your desired door. May God help us all

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Folahanmi19(m): 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
Congratulations bro, this is a morale booster for we the remaining job seekers, may God send helpers come our way soon

Congratulations again bro, go and prosper
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ghostty:
Hello guys
Good morning to you all.

Modified:

Is the person Stupidity?
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by ArticleBeast: 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
light099:

Congratulations brother and more blessings to that Nairalander who helped you. Ever since 2005 when this forum began, it has always housed different people whom you won't expect here. Everyone has access to internet today, which has made it possible for minors and jambites to abound here, yet this forum still continue to house many great people you won't expect, who feel convenient hiding under the anonymity of this forum to enjoy their social media freedom.

A lowkey retard by the moniker Casalindal created a thread few weeks ago insulting all Nairalanders, categorically saying she's not on anyone's level in this forum. What a foolish utterance from a pompous buffoon. Perhaps because she has a guy somewhere with few change in his pocket managing her as his side chick for the time being, before kicking her away later. When balloon head see little money, it's easy to swell up easily and start assuming too much. A kind of statement I might have expected from a kindergarten kid. Some people have body of adults but blessed with the brains of kids.

I was also telling a tribal bigot here sometimes ago, not to use his whole life hating on NL. When you hate with one hand, love back with the other, because your best friend or helper may be from that tribe you hated but when you already locked up your heart with steel of hate and prejudice, you're on the way to kissing your destiny goodbye.

Although this forum doesn't look fancy or what most users expected, still, it does more than expected.
Congratulations once again brother.
Casalinda is a man
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by CsRockefeller(m): 11:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
I laugh when some people say NL is filled with kids.

I once did a biz plan for a man here, he paid me for my services immediately and after submitting d plan he looked at the monthly profits running up to millions and said "With my current biz, I make this in less than 2 weeks" I was shocked sincerely.

All through, we had our meetings in first class restaurants. Sadly, I have lost his contact.

Those going about insulting people anyhow, continue.

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Blackbishop(m): 1:27am On Apr 09, 2020
B-Automobile Nigeria Limited

*We guarantee your satisfaction*
*No Job is ever done until You're 100% satisfied*
*We provide upfront pricing*
*We treat your property like our own*

SERVICES
*COMPREHENSIVE DIAGNOSIS*
*MAINTENANCE*
*SERVICE & REPAIR*
*OIL CHANGE & LUBE SERVICE*
*CHECK ENGINE LIGHT (MALFUNCTION INDICATOR LIGHT)*
*TRANSMISSION REPAIR*
*SENSOR REPLACEMENT*

*24 hours Emergency Services*
4 Temidire Mafoloku Oshodi, Lagos.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Nowell08: 2:13am On Apr 09, 2020
Congratulations. I pray I meet my destiny helper sooner than later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better / Massive Recruitment At Workforce Management Centre– (56 Positions) / Yoruba, Hausa Teachers Needed In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.