Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. (27384 Views)

Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. / Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through Linkedin, Share Your Experience / Some Fun While Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 09, 2020
Congratulations sir. More to come
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by bumeks(f): 4:32am On Apr 09, 2020
Thank God for u. When I see testimonies like this...it gives me hope that mine is near. I have been on this private school teaching for more than required. Can u imagine my school didn't pay us a dime for this lockdown? How we feed is a mystery. I can't just quit my job because the children must feed and my husband has been out of job for 3 years now, he has gone to series of interviews... nothing yet. So as I am now I'm desperately in need of job for either of us but most especially him. I pray my helper locates me.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by mosho2good: 4:40am On Apr 09, 2020
bumeks:
Thank God for u. When I see testimonies like this...it gives me hope that mine is near. I have been on this private school teaching for more than required. Can u imagine my school didn't pay us a dime for this lockdown? How we feed is a mystery. I can't just quit my job because the children must feed and my husband has been out of job for 3 years now, he has gone to series of interviews... nothing yet. So as I am now I'm desperately in need of job for either of us but most especially him. I pray my helper locates me.
not only u I teach in one private school also and since this lockdown they didn't give us anything to sustain with and the pain is even small only if u are feeding yourself and I have to take care of my little sis who school at Kwara poly and my mom also.
Please if there is a vacancy kindly help a brother here I'm in need of a job
my contact is 08086843386
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by BrightShineSky9: 7:44am On Apr 09, 2020
Congrats!!!
May God continue to be with you.
Sky is just a starting point
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 09, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Casalinda is a man

Oh, ok. Thanks for the info bro.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Casalindal(f): 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
light099:

Congratulations brother and more blessings to that Nairalander who helped you. Ever since 2005 when this forum began, it has always housed different people whom you won't expect here. Everyone has access to internet today, which has made it possible for minors and jambites to abound here, yet this forum still continue to house many great people you won't expect, who feel convenient hiding under the anonymity of this forum to enjoy their social media freedom.

A lowkey retard by the moniker Casalindal created a thread few weeks ago insulting all Nairalanders, categorically saying she's not on anyone's level in this forum. What a foolish utterance from a pompous buffoon. Perhaps because she has a guy somewhere with few change in his pocket managing her as his side chick for the time being, before kicking her away later. When balloon head see little money, it's easy to swell up easily and start assuming too much. A kind of statement I might have expected from a kindergarten kid. Some people have body of adults but blessed with the brains of kids.

I was also telling a tribal bigot here sometimes ago, not to use his whole life hating on NL. When you hate with one hand, love back with the other, because your best friend or helper may be from that tribe you hated but when you already locked up your heart with steel of hate and prejudice, you're on the way to kissing your destiny goodbye.

Although this forum doesn't look fancy or what most users expected, still, it does more than expected.
Congratulations once again brother.

You guys keeping making me laugh all the time... I have said it and I will say it again none of you here are on my level that include you Mr. How do you think coming on social to seek or meet potential destiny helper hehehehhehe how are you that stupid?? You can’t meet your destiny helper in real live and you think you can on social media?? You are the biggest joker of all time

Between I love how you guys keep having my name on your lips keep it up you hear...
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by OLP46(m): 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ghostty:
Hello guys
Good morning to you all.

Remember this thread I created sometime last year?

https://www.nairaland.com/5448693/accept-job-offer-continue-job

Well as God would have it, a Nairalander whose moniker is very popular on here(Wouldn't mention for obvious reasons) reached out to me and asked me to send my CV to his email address for review.

At first, I was reluctant and didn't want to send the CV considering he's always not serious with his posts and also a troll here or so I thought. But on a second thought I decided to give it a try. Few days later, he sent an email requesting that I meet him at a particular address the following day on the Island here in Lagos.

The following day I got to the address, it was actually an office complex with the company occupying about 6 floors in the entire building. I met with the Nairalander, we discussed at length and in the end he asked me when I would love to resume.

I later got to know he is the General Manager, Group Learning and Human Resources for the Company(A Privately owned Oil Firm) after resumption.

Fams, today I'm gainfully employed with a pay four times bigger than what the Chinese company had earlier offered me in my previous thread.

I want to use this medium to thank Seun Osewa and most especially God for sending an helper my way when I thought all hopes was lost. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

PS: Some Nairalanders are super rich and connected guys, believe me. Learn to respect people's opinion on here as you may not know who you're dealing with. For those who are still searching for jobs, please do not stop believing as your breakthrough is closer than you know. Thank you.

Seun, Lalasticlala, uboma

Modified:

I know you would most likely see this Sir. May God continually bless you, guide and protect you. I appreciate you from the bottom of my heart, God bless you. Amen!

Congratulations to you. May God grant you the wisdom to do your job excellently.

Don't forget some of us on nairaland too if you have the opportunity.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2020

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by opera1(m): 6:10am On Apr 10, 2020
SO NO ADMIN CAN PUSH DIZ THREAD TO FRONT PAGE,
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by otokx(m): 6:45am On Apr 10, 2020
Praise God, this is good news.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by BamBella(m): 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
opera1:
SO NO ADMIN CAN PUSH DIZ THREAD TO FRONT PAGE,

It is not snake related, hence Lalasticlala is not interested grin.

Lalasticlala what do you have to say about this?
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by fairlyisabel(f): 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Congratulations Brother! I celebrate you. God who did it for you, 'll also do it for me in Jesus name, Amen. This is just the beginning of your open doors, more miracles are coming.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by xtian234(m): 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
Sincerely speaking, Nairaland is one thrend I don't joke with because it has actually helped me.

No one introduced me to the thread as a teenager I Google searched and find my way in here during my Direct entry admission days. Here I met a guy Adebor who directed me on how to get my first job as a bank teller with my ND result.
still on this platform, I met YAKUBU a co aspirant FUTA de 2013 who directed to a unique university in the North where I got admission with ease and today am a BSC holder currently serving as a corps member.I concur with co- Nairalanders to say that this platform is doing a great job and I also pray to land to my dream job so I can come back to platform and give back by helping others.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by bumeks(f): 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
bumeks:
bumeks:
my phone number is 08037568384
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by eddyusoroh(m): 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
Congratulations bro.

May the good Lord continue to use good people like him to bless those who are still searching for job.

Also, I pray for my destiny helper(s) to locate me too.

Once again, congratulations
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Dazgrace: 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
Congrats dear I just pray my destiny helper meet me cos I am tired, I finished nysc since 2016 and I am in lagos I have gone for so many interviews with no hope that am fed up and almost giving up on life. To stay at home and witout money is not just funny at all.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Ukoabasi: 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
I really appreciate that man for helping you, may he get the desires of his heart, whatever it is.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by lekzy265(m): 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ghostty:
Hello guys
Good morning to you all.

Well as God would have it, a Nairalander whose moniker is very popular on here(Wouldn't mention for obvious reasons) reached out to me and asked me to send my CV to his email address for review.

At first, I was reluctant and didn't want to send the CV considering he's always not serious with his posts and also a troll here or so I thought. But on a second thought I decided to give it a try. Few days later, he sent an email requesting that I meet him at a particular address the following day on the Island here in Lagos.

The following day I got to the address, it was actually an office complex with the company occupying about 6 floors in the entire building. I met with the Nairalander, we discussed at length and in the end he asked me when I would love to resume.

I later got to know he is the General Manager, Group Learning and Human Resources for the Company(A Privately owned Oil Firm) after resumption.

Fams, today I'm gainfully employed with a pay four times bigger than what the Chinese company had earlier offered me in my previous thread.

I want to use this medium to thank Seun Osewa and most especially God for sending an helper my way when I thought all hopes was lost. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

PS: Some Nairalanders are super rich and connected guys, believe me. Learn to respect people's opinion on here as you may not know who you're dealing with. For those who are still searching for jobs, please do not stop believing as your breakthrough is closer than you know. Thank you.

Modified:

I know you would most likely see this Sir. May God continually bless you, guide and protect you. I appreciate you from the bottom of my heart, God bless you. Amen!

Congratulations bro,I tap into your testimony. To the good Samaritan, God will reward you in folds.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by MadeMan01(m): 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
Congratulations....I'm still searching desperately
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by gowonmaharajah(m): 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
we are happy for you,brother. cheers.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Henrygood: 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
light099:

Congratulations brother and more blessings to that Nairalander who helped you. Ever since 2005 when this forum began, it has always housed different people whom you won't expect here. Everyone has access to internet today, which has made it possible for minors and jambites to abound here, yet this forum still continue to house many great people you won't expect, who feel convenient hiding under the anonymity of this forum to enjoy their social media freedom.

A lowkey retard by the moniker Casalindal created a thread few weeks ago insulting all Nairalanders, categorically saying she's not on anyone's level in this forum. What a foolish utterance from a pompous buffoon. Perhaps because she has a guy somewhere with few change in his pocket managing her as his side chick for the time being, before kicking her away later. When balloon head see little money, it's easy to swell up easily and start assuming too much. A kind of statement I might have expected from a kindergarten kid. Some people have body of adults but blessed with the brains of kids.

I was also telling a tribal bigot here sometimes ago, not to use his whole life hating on NL. When you hate with one hand, love back with the other, because your best friend or helper may be from that tribe you hated but when you already locked up your heart with steel of hate and prejudice, you're on the way to kissing your destiny goodbye.

Although this forum doesn't look fancy or what most users expected, still, it does more than expected.
Congratulations once again brother.
pls sir, pray for me,I lost all I v laboured for , to poultry.went into debt ,as I type now I'm confused, pray for me , I need a helper ,need to stand up again.no where to get at least a loan of 100k to continue with a POS business. Can't go back to poultry either, no wrk. V never wrkd under anyone. I'm down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Shassyzi(f): 3:27am On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=Ghostty post=88216789]Hello guys
Good morning to you all.

Modified:

[/quote

This is the type of testimony I want to share oh. Honestly I need a job
A human resources graduate
Help a sister. God bless you
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Nobody: 3:51am On Apr 13, 2020
I am right behind you guys. I hav certifications in safey, 'logistics n supply chain mgt, project mgt, qms, good experience. Am available for ur connect o
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by apexmall(m): 5:16am On Apr 13, 2020
Our God is good all the time. Keep believing God, he will make a way.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Jaqenhghar: 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
Heineken:
Congratulations brother. May God bless that boss. Akanchawa.
I saw your message bit I vant access my email yet. I go holla soon.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Heineken(m): 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

I saw your message bit I vant access my email yet. I go holla soon.
OK bro.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by majamajic(m): 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2021
One nairalander is spaming my email with Yahoo Yahoo formats with his boys

I will expose him soon
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Sirakj(m): 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
Please I need job too. B.tech in computer engineering.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by doxijaw: 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
Congrats.

Some of them are busy insulting their potential helpers here grin
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
Seun osewa has greatly halped millions of people. Your name will never be forgotten

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by yeman1(m): 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
Going to 7 years now,, I've been looking for job .. but nothing .. God send your grace and destiny helper to me.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by boborneyor(m): 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
Congratulations Sir.....how I wish someone can help me like this too cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better / Yoruba, Hausa Teachers Needed In The US / Massive Recruitment At Workforce Management Centre– (56 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.