Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. (27382 Views)

Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. / Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through Linkedin, Share Your Experience / Some Fun While Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by GreenDee(f): 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2021
wooow congrats OP... I pray I get job too immediately after Nysc, because the journey still look far.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Idaytesj29(m): 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ghostty:
Hello guys
Good morning to you all.

Remember this thread I created sometime last year?

https://www.nairaland.com/5448693/accept-job-offer-continue-job

Well as God would have it, a Nairalander whose moniker is very popular on here(Wouldn't mention for obvious reasons) reached out to me and asked me to send my CV to his email address for review.

At first, I was reluctant and didn't want to send the CV considering he's always not serious with his posts and also a troll here or so I thought. But on a second thought I decided to give it a try. Few days later, he sent an email requesting that I meet him at a particular address the following day on the Island here in Lagos.

The following day I got to the address, it was actually an office complex with the company occupying about 6 floors in the entire building. I met with the Nairalander, we discussed at length and in the end he asked me when I would love to resume.

I later got to know he is the General Manager, Group Learning and Human Resources for the Company(A Privately owned Oil Firm) after resumption.

Fams, today I'm gainfully employed with a pay four times bigger than what the Chinese company had earlier offered me in my previous thread.

I want to use this medium to thank Seun Osewa and most especially God for sending an helper my way when I thought all hopes was lost. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

PS: Some Nairalanders are super rich and connected guys, believe me. Learn to respect people's opinion on here as you may not know who you're dealing with. For those who are still searching for jobs, please do not stop believing as your breakthrough is closer than you know. Thank you.

Modified:

I know you would most likely see this Sir. May God continually bless you, guide and protect you. I appreciate you from the bottom of my heart, God bless you. Amen!

And to that good hearted boss of yours. Thank you this act of benevolence. Pls don't stop.

And OP be the best nairaland ambassador, dont let him have reason to regret helping you. This will encourage him to help others. God bless us all. Ameen
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
GOD is too faithful to fail. he can use anybody to bless anybody at any pointin time.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by PrisciNoblest(f): 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
Congratulations... I tap into your grace

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by chris51(f): 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ghostty:
Hello guys
Good morning to you all.

Well as God would have it, a Nairalander whose moniker is very popular on here(Wouldn't mention for obvious reasons) reached out to me and asked me to send my CV to his email address for review.

At first, I was reluctant and didn't want to send the CV considering he's always not serious with his posts and also a troll here or so I thought. But on a second thought I decided to give it a try. Few days later, he sent an email requesting that I meet him at a particular address the following day on the Island here in Lagos.

The following day I got to the address, it was actually an office complex with the company occupying about 6 floors in the entire building. I met with the Nairalander, we discussed at length and in the end he asked me when I would love to resume.

I later got to know he is the General Manager, Group Learning and Human Resources for the Company(A Privately owned Oil Firm) after resumption.

Fams, today I'm gainfully employed with a pay four times bigger than what the Chinese company had earlier offered me in my previous thread.

I want to use this medium to thank Seun Osewa and most especially God for sending an helper my way when I thought all hopes was lost. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

PS: Some Nairalanders are super rich and connected guys, believe me. Learn to respect people's opinion on here as you may not know who you're dealing with. For those who are still searching for jobs, please do not stop believing as your breakthrough is closer than you know. Thank you.

Modified:

I know you would most likely see this Sir. May God continually bless you, guide and protect you. I appreciate you from the bottom of my heart, God bless you. Amen!

God bless whoever it is that helped. Joy will never seize in the person's family.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by chris51(f): 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
chris51:

God bless whoever it is that helped. Joy will never seize in the person's family.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by nwajesus12(m): 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
Congratulations, I tap into your testimony
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Yoighaman(m): 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ghostty:
Hello guys
Good morning to you all.

Modified:

Congratulations.

People should always realize that Nairaland is one big family and you don't know who is who in here.

Wish you all the best, and please behave yourself; don't let your helper regret his decision.

Cheers.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Jayluvoflyf(m): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Joejoe93: 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
Bro I tap from your favour..the God that Favoured you will also favour me.Amen.I wish you well man..
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Femeto: 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ghostty:
Hello guys
Good morning to you all.

Modified:

Link us make we self collect times 4.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by plot697: 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2021
I thank God Almighty for you. God bless the man who made this posdible
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Howearn: 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
Really
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
this is a lesson to those of you that thinks nwaamaikpe is jobless

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by euniselfyahoo: 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
Good for you. Please, help, i also need a job.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by newdays(f): 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ghostty:
Hello guys
Good morning to you all.

Modified:

Amen
@ ghostty congratulations and i pray that , tomorrow you will also be of help to others in Jesus name . Amen
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by happyjuliet(f): 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
What God cannot do doesn't exist, Congratulations Op. please my husband to be has been looking for a job since last year, he studied Bio Chemistry, Any job will do, please assist him. God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by colestephan86: 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ghostty:
Hello guys
Good morning to you all.

Modified:

That's why it's not wise to type trash on social media
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Josaj(m): 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
Forget jare.
It's all luck.
You were lucky.
It happens to 1 in 1000 people
I no even find job again , I don vex . if it comes it comes.
But congratulations sha.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by bilo1(m): 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
Big congratulions to you!The Almighty God who did yours will do mine.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Marshlaw: 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
Davisk11:

I celebrate you bro....may almighty God answer my prayer too o. can't wait to be gainfully employed.

You whey be self employed boss

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Mutaultope(m): 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
My clients are here
Am an insurance agent/marketer of Mutual benefit assurance plc
*I renew expired Third party motor insurance policies * you can open a savings plan for yourself and family
*pick up a CHILDREN EDUCATION PLAN for your kids
*pick up a RETIREMENT PLAN for your after service years
and many more ....
help me move the ministry to the permanent site ooooooooo
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Joydan95: 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
Some people have abused their destiny helper on Nairaland just because of their joviality
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by GABINTO44: 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
Dear Nairalander pls I am also looking a Job. I was affected by the mass sack of staff from first bank in 2019.
I am in Lagos Island.
U can reach me through my number 07051966662. Thanks in advance
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Teezie(f): 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
Congratulations!!!

I wish I could say the same thing for myself. After creating a thread about job search; a guy sent me an email that he has something for me. I was so happy. He requested for my contact, I gave him.

He said he doesn't have any job for me (I was so disappointed) but I didn't want to write him off, so I asked him what exactly does he have for me? He said he's a freelance writer and also deals with cryptocurrency and he can teach me both. I was happy because at least it is something but he made me understand that if I don't date him,he won't be teaching me anything.
I just gave up. It is sad though.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by rein22: 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ghostty:
Hello guys
Good morning to you all.

Modified:

God bless and continue to Bless him IJN, his secret will never be made known to his enemies IJN.

This is a big morale buster to some of us hunting for jobs
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Osizo(m): 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
Wow... Very inspiring.
You just boasted my faith bro.

I believe mine is coming sooner than I expect.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Obinnasvg: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
Congrats
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Sheedeensen(m): 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2021
May God provide for we hunting for job in a convenient way.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by phollybee(m): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
Congratulations bro, more wins... I just wish my girlfriend can get such grace too... She is tired of staying indoor,, even me tired of meeting all her bills, which she do feel bad to collect, but no option for her... 08062965723
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Troynewyork(f): 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
This is why it is so important to never look down on anyone!! You never know that one day that person may be your very helper!! Trust in God, for you never know where your help may come from.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Chijiokem1(m): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
Wow, that's great God please bless me with this kind of testimony � my destiny helpers please locate me oooo here I am
Chijiokem looking for job ooooo I red accounting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better / Yoruba, Hausa Teachers Needed In The US / Massive Recruitment At Workforce Management Centre– (56 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.