Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) (99761 Views)

See The Animals My Brother Caught Today / Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia / Nigerian Hunter Kills Many Animals, Trends Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by raphy(m): 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
husband n wife wife having hot sex and get carried away without knowing they will die..

this look like hyenas.

but I no be bush boy i no fit know.

all these saying they have disease should jus calm down village people know how to prepare there meat well.just hot water n salt disease Is gone.
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
southniyikaye:
is that not civet abi wetin dem dey call am self?

Went to igbara oke in ondo state sometimes ago and decided to eat at one local joint, they served me food with local meat and I don't eat bush meat but I didn't know it wasn't our normal cow or ogufe. The meat taste somehow and I asked, and they told me it was tiger's meat, I don't know how true but throughout the day, I almost vomited my intestine, both the small and large intestine

Stop lying,because tigers can not be found in Africa
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by afecgivers: 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
All these animals might be sick of COVID 19..because it seems easy for them to pick the animals. Be careful Nigerians
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by luluman: 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
massinola:
See the animals the boys caught today.

The lockdown has not been easy on guys. So after their morning training, on their way back, they branched to a nearby bush and started hunting for any available bush meat.

These two were what they caught. I don't know their names but in our dialect, it's called Avu.

Peper soup 19 loading
Thats how corona started o
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
handsomeyinka:
Enjoy your stimulus package
����
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by ViktorCash: 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
Why kill them? You should allowed them to mate in peace embarassed
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by lebete3000: 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
massinola:

The lockdown has not been easy on guys. So after their morning training, on their way back, they branched to a nearby bush and started hunting for any available bush meat.

These two were what they caught. I don't know their names but in our dialect, it's called Avu.

Peper soup 19 loading

Anyone who eats this weird and creepy looking creatures deserve whatever disease they get...

Yuck! angry
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by CuteYvonne777: 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by Ginalex(f): 11:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
macaranta:

Kingly king is having a bootilicious party featuring dj Maurice and the sky spirits. Happy julianuary cheesy cheesy
lol grin
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
Those cats get him own virus ooo!which kind wahala this world come enter so? cry cry cry cry
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by Bekool(m): 11:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
southniyikaye:
is that not civet abi wetin dem dey call am self?

Went to igbara oke in ondo state sometimes ago and decided to eat at one local joint, they served me food with local meat and I don't eat bush meat but I didn't know it wasn't our normal cow or ogufe. The meat taste somehow and I asked, and they told me it was tiger's meat, I don't know how true but throughout the day, I almost vomited my intestine, both the small and large intestine

I don't think what u ate was actually tiger's meat u can't find any tiger in any Nigerian forest today.
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by TheCOOLEST(m): 12:15am On Apr 09, 2020
It's called African civet cat
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by Solorrman3310: 12:52am On Apr 09, 2020
This is the best example the south use to brag abt that they suffer no hunger,only the north suffer hunger. What i want to say is,in the north we choose what we eat most especially within animals domestic or wild,the south eat uncountable species of animals that we the north consider it a poison,disgusting and a lifestyle of Mr eat it all . We eat less than 15 kind of animals while the south eat more than two thousand ranging from what we know and what we never know,the following is an example: Hyena,pigs,cats,dogs,mouse,maggot,lizard,donkey,monkey ,all type of ape,snails,snakes,sometimes human,77 percent of all wild animal and all kind of domestic animals as long as it's a creature that has soul. How could u be hungry if u eat all living creature ?
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by Kamalex22(m): 2:41am On Apr 09, 2020
Yeepa Ripa! Pepper soup don't set����
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by etinahjunior(m): 2:58am On Apr 09, 2020
That animal is called "Ofafa" in Yoruba language.
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 5:39am On Apr 09, 2020
Thy consider this cruelty as an achievement.
Backward people cry
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by Napolito: 6:25am On Apr 09, 2020
Civet
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by dragunov: 6:44am On Apr 09, 2020
Darksider131:
Fox

That's not a fos brox. 0
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by dragunov: 6:45am On Apr 09, 2020
Napolito:
Civet

No. Civets are bigger animals.
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by dragunov: 6:54am On Apr 09, 2020
Solorrman3310:
This is the best example the south use to brag abt that they suffer no hunger,only the north suffer hunger. What i want to say is,in the north we choose what we eat most especially within animals domestic or wild,the south eat uncountable species of animals that we the north consider it a poison,disgusting and a lifestyle of Mr eat it all . We eat less than 15 kind of animals while the south eat more than two thousand ranging from what we know and what we never know,the following is an example: Hyena,pigs,cats,dogs,mouse,maggot,lizard,donkey,monkey ,all type of ape,snails,snakes,sometimes human,77 percent of all wild animal and all kind of domestic animals as long as it's a creature that has soul. How could u be hungry if u eat all living creature ?
Your bigotry makes you blind. In which part of the country is Nassarawa? In which part of the country is Yobe? I don't want to start counting. They eat camel, horse and donkey in sokoto for your info. They eat baboons, all sort of monkeys, pig, dogs, birds, monitor lizards, rats, wild cats in Nassarawa State, Kaduna, Plateau etc. I am saying what I have seen. What are you talking about?
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by novaman: 7:07am On Apr 09, 2020
Some headlines

I actually thought there's a group called "THE ANIMAL BOYS" and they were caught after morning training
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by chaerman: 7:36am On Apr 09, 2020
Soup for 19 loading.......... More like COVID 20 loading.......... How can you just eating something from the bush
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by Ujahhelen205(f): 8:33am On Apr 09, 2020
Civet Cat
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by Gilbertman(m): 9:19am On Apr 09, 2020
We can not just keep talking and condemning the insensitive massacre of the few remaining wildlife(ves?) in Nigeria. We all need to take action and be responsible. Granted- bush-meat/eran-igbe delicacies and wild life hunting are favorites pastimes and menu choice for most Nigerians/ Africans, but at this age and times, for the sake of the younger generation and ecosystem we should have reservation killing these animals. Some animals were alive in the 70s , 80s & 90s that has been hunted to extinction now. This means our children born in late 90s to present will never ever get to see even the pictures of some of the native wildlife that God blessed Nigeria with!!!
I suggest our charity should begin on this NL forum- desist enabling any posting of any kind of pictures or thread that showcase brutality or hunt of animals.
In another civilization, you will see wild Turkey, Squirrel, Deer, Antelope, Fawn, all roaming free close to humans , without no fear or care. Yes they allow hunting in those countries, but with regulations -seasons to kill, what area/location and with what means( e'g arrows/ guns, etc), and not just anyone can get up and kill, you need to obtain license to be able to engage in such hunting/ killing/ fishing expedition.
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by Essencysun(m): 11:30am On Apr 09, 2020
Please you guys should be careful with these wild animals.
Whenever you easily catch these very fast wild animals, you should check, either they are sick and therefore are very weak to escape.
So eating them is very dangerous.
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by Shormiey(m): 11:31am On Apr 09, 2020
Darksider131:
Fox
Looks like African civet lipsrsealed
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by akdjr(m): 11:51am On Apr 09, 2020
The name it is called in ur dialect is the name. An English man can call it in his own language. Anyway nice hunting.
massinola:

Peper soup 19 loading
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
The people who did this had enough money to buy a phone to take videos like this one.So hunger and poverty is not the issue here.
I feel/think there is a fatalistic brand of stupidity that is afflicting Nigerians at the moment.We want to be stupid for the sake of it.
This is stupidity...because these guys ought to know that the covid 19 that is raging right.now came from infected Bush meat,an animal scientist are still not sure of.
These idiots cannot say they don't have the usual cow or goat or chicken meat to eat at home.
I am not even going to talk about the environmental protection and conservation part of it.
This is covid 20 loading.There are still countless viruses and bacteria out there,waiting for a chance to jump species and wreck havoc.
I am honestly tired of this place
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by rosamaris: 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
This is just like eating a cat now. Kai!!!
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
ologbo akata in Yoruba language.
Re: The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
skyfather09:
lemurs... I tot this fucckers stay in Madagascar.

Lemurs can only be found on Madagascar! Their tail spotted.

But this is a civet & not Lemur.
You can look African Civet up ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eating Too Much Of These 9 Nigerian Foods May Kill You / Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes / Nestlé Responds To Golden Morn Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.