Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,708 members, 7,805,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja (40700 Views)

Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London / RMAFC, Accountant-general’s Office Suspend Workers Over Padding Of Salaries / Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
Myer:

This is just too obvious. Moneys have been diverted. People enriching themselves by looting public funds esp in this critical coronavirus times must be brought to book.
How?
Who will bring them to book?
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Yada01(m): 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
Now we will hear that some important files were burnt therefore, the money can no longer be traced.
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Dollabiz: 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
oh
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by 8stargeneral: 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
Chai... corona money done enter one chance.
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Coronavirus1: 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
The looting continued Buhari thanks very much.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by jorez: 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
That was how till today I don't have primary school certificate, when one ugly governor of my state was in power and had a case of forged primary school certificate, what they did was to set ablaze the office of ministry of education and every primary school leaving certificate from inception till 1995 was all gone Case closed.
Edo state.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by FemiOyewoleGCFR(m): 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Gramps:
I'm waiting for lai Mohammed to give a detailed explanation �

Keep waiting for a compromised explanation. ...
In fact keep waiting for Mr Liar
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by cole265(m): 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
Na today

Second base ojare
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Bbbwings: 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
Built2last:
See what will happen.

Despite the fact that this is a deliberate attempt to cover an evidence that will swallow people

1. Mumu presidency will set up a kangaroo committee with billions to report back withing one month
2. They will report that cause of fire is suspected electric fire.
3. That report will say there is no CCTV to show entry into the building or fire has burnt down the CCTV server
4. Was any document saved in the cloud. No.
5. Did they set up any Businesss continuity plan for the department affected. No. Ahhh, Mallam, we need to set up one now. another billion is released for oga to work from there
7. Another billion is released to repair the building. Julius berger our corruption channel is brought in.

Presidency calls a press conference to snap pictures to recieve the report.

Another committee is set up to review the report for mr president

and the case dies a natura death.

place Naija on Amazon, I will market it for sale
Julius Berger off me.
We Don dey give d em contract since 17bc, our roads are still traps
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Bimpe29: 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
Fire outbreak in such sensitive offices is always tailored towards an evil purpose.
Either to loot or cover up the loot.
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Adiosodiq: 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
Funny country they will all die one day God will judge us all........am waiting to see no document saved in cloud
Built2last:
See what will happen.

Despite the fact that this is a deliberate attempt to cover an evidence that will swallow people

1. Mumu presidency will set up a kangaroo committee with billions to report back withing one month
2. They will report that cause of fire is suspected electric fire.
3. That report will say there is no CCTV to show entry into the building or fire has burnt down the CCTV server
4. Was any document saved in the cloud. No.
5. Did they set up any Businesss continuity plan for the department affected. No. Ahhh, Mallam, we need to set up one now. another billion is released for oga to work from there
7. Another billion is released to repair the building. Julius berger our corruption channel is brought in.

Presidency calls a press conference to snap pictures to recieve the report.

Another committee is set up to review the report for mr president

and the case dies a natura death.

place Naija on Amazon, I will market it for sale
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Pope20Davy(m): 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
richidinho:
grin
Chai....our palliatives money is gone

This is the real "Money Heist"
Bellachao bellachao bellachao oh
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by enemyofprogress: 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
omooluorun:
I hope this isn't another avenue to loot the country. Corona virus is real, people are dying.
Na him now. Them don cover up their loots
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Etifinity: 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
I just hope they will not tell us that they had already withdrawn all.the money meant for sharing as part of the social intervention program , and is burnt in the office.
shocked
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by DModeCntStopMe: 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
omooluorun:
I hope this isn't another avenue to loot the country. Corona virus is real, people are dying.

You are still hoping, billions of dollars of loot just got buried.

Nigeria is corruption personified
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Burgerlomo: 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
God bless this moniker @geadom5 cool

Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by bighorlus(m): 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
This is ridiculous.
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
rezy15:
Ippis....
You are the only one that said this and something tells me u are not far from the truth. Pls I'd like to hear ur own theory.
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by properties4sale: 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
omooluorun:
what else will it be?
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by omooluorun: 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

You are still hoping, billions of dollars of loot just got buried.

Nigeria is corruption personified

It's a pity
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by hermmzy: 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
I wont be surprised if by next two days we start hearing story dat touch like, "we have some cash about to be distributed in the office"
Afonja government b planning to formula all dos lies
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by omooluorun: 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
properties4sale:
what else will it be?

We are our problems
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Acedave1(m): 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
Calm down my people. It's me again tweeting from Abuja... I want to tell you we are still working assiduously hard and that this fire did not affect the money meant for you poor Nigerians. Your money is intact! I repeat your money is intact!!
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Appili(m): 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
After yesterday sitting by the red chamber, l for saw problem and now it has happened.
They burnt the office the hid how they shared the 100 billion, theives everywhere.
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by AubreyFord: 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
seriously sometimes i wonder if buhari and his clique are out of the whupping window
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
To avoid accountability. Hahahah. We deserve everything happening to us. Lol
Re: Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja by FrankDibor: 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
Who will deliver us from these bunch of criminals. I wish they could hear my voice..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare / How President Buhari Chose The Ministerial Nominees – Garba Shehu / Those Funding Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Exposed Soon – Al-mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.