Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,344 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (109358 Views)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Mikelsogo1(m): 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
I tend to doubt the creditability of the picture, however it must be noted that Rwanda is a country of 12million while Nigeria is hitting 200million now comparing Rwanda GDP with just Lagos state I felt so bad about why we still practice quota system

1 Like

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by stagger: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
This moderator, you never chop today?

Since when did Rwanda turn to Gambia? Abeg make correction oooo.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Omoluabi16(m): 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
A people who were in ashes and destruction in 94, have reason and decided to chart a course for themselves.
We have fought a war and did not learn a single lesson. Were still here doing with our tribalism and inability to choose good leaders. I weep angry

1 Like

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by golddare: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
Omooba77:

https://twitter.com/NOIweala/status/1247854465702559745?s=19

At least this is a fellow African country not oyibo land. I think our problem lies with the process of our electioneering and politics. I observed that before this guys get to power a lot of unheard and unsaid things were done that makes them heartless.
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by mozona(m): 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
me right now.... wishing am from rwanda
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by seangy4konji: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
Kagame na top dog leader...

Confirmed better person...

They have even forgotten they had civil war just decades ago..

Rwanda don fine like mad.
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Miner13: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
FertileAfrika:
Is that meant for everyone in Rwanda or just a specific amount of people, because that doesn't look like much to me. undecided
no matter how you placed a beauty in front of a blind man.he can never KNOW what a beauty is

1 Like

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by darfay: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
Xneg:
Rwanda's entire population is just abt half of Lagos, this is almost impossible in Nigeria.

But Lagos is richer and Rwanda has additional responsibilities as a sovereign state that Lagos doesn't. As at the Time of Amaechi, Rivers State had a bigger budget than Rwanda

There is no excuse my brother

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Ryocaj(m): 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
Before I dey always hear ni say Nigerian leaders dey corrupt.. But this Buhari n his cohorts has shown me live n in HD that they are corruption themselves.. The rate at which they boldly do it shows we d citizens r clowns.. we r toothless dogs.. This government is evil n they keep waxing stronger coz we r doing nothing abt it..

1 Like

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Yankee101: 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
Rwanda is not Gambia
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Advancedman(m): 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
The white man prison is far more decent, organized, safer and humane than the society called Nigerian.

You nailed it.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by AkpaMgbor(m): 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
JAMO84:
Rwanda has the same population with Kano, they can afford to feed everyone in that country for ten years. That's not to say we cannot do better, it's corruption that's killing us in this Country!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
Always quick to play the population excuse! To whom much is given much is expected..do you think Rwanda has enough money to go by? A country that can do this with less money than Nigeria will also generate and do more if they had the resources of Nigeria...so shove that your population exxcuse down your bunghole.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by extol1(m): 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
Princedapace:

Kano should do like Rwanda then grin grin grin grin
don't mind the guy comparing Kano to Rwanda in terms of population but he has forgotten that Kano generate more fund than Rwanda

1 Like

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Arysexy(m): 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
This is a country that fought civil war in 1994. They have gotten it right more than this shithole that fought war between 1967-1970.

Why, bc they genuinely sought for reconciliation, forgiveness and has rejected tribalism as a lesson learnt from the war.

Today, the capital city is the most beautiful and cleanest African city. Their economy is booming, the country elected a young and dynamic President who has been bringing changes in the country. Compare to Nigeria where tribalism is the ordef of the day, a dullard is elected to rule professors and professionals by an illiterate majority.

I spit on this shithole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by idealogical: 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
People with worthless education, status, education, status and pedigree like Okonjo also peddle fraudulent fake news to fool Nigerians.

Why people from that part of the country no matter their education love to peddle fake news to disparage Nigeria amazes me.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by mysteryman2014: 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
Who have offended that has cursed this nation with rudderless leaders?

Nigerians must take our future in our hands.
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by semyman: 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
They are saying Rwanda you are saying Gambia. What is the problem her
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
chriskosherbal:
Whoever made us to always reason the way we are reasoning as a people and as a country that lives become secondary in our considerations it will never be well with such individuals or group of individuals.

Just imagine an Africa country that fought civil war in 1994,are even more organised than the so called giant of Africa.

Dividing nigeria will solve all these problems
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Merically: 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
If we share things in Nigeria like this it will definitely lead to fight as many will think they should have more portion. Try this type of sharing formula in Naija we will see the difference.��
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by islandmoon: 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
Seun, take this down

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by bendike: 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
idealogical:

Their entire population in Rwanda is 21 million, Nigeria is well over 200 million.

Ok. Is the population a disadvantage or advantage? Don't get your point.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by 2oby: 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
JAMO84:
Rwanda has the same population with Kano, they can afford to feed everyone in that country for ten years. That's not to say we cannot do better, it's corruption that's killing us in this Country!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

There is not difference if the country is responsible. Infact, our population is an advantage to us to save n rake-in unimaginable amount of money. Our population is wat makes our politician to steal large money cos we have far greater financial reserve dan Rwanda. Wer is d silo Jonathan built across d country for days like this? Each silo holds about 25,000 metric tonnes, pls google hw many bags that will produce, u will b surprise. But d sad story is that almost all have either gone bad or given out for business. May God help us.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Vandorra: 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
Yankee101:
Rwanda is not Gambia

This is Gambia and read the details here

http://www.positivehealth.com/article/product-news/short-features-and-brief-takes-issue-255

It was even shared by a popular Islamic healer over a year ago

1 Like

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Ashawoboi27(m): 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
Stalwert:
grin grin show us how you and Jonathan shared $2 billion arms funds, that is where our real interest is not extolling the virtues of Kigame, who ruthlessly deal with critiques and dissidents.
You are among the problem we have in this country

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Galaticos444: 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
Xneg:
Rwanda's entire population is just abt half of Lagos, this is almost impossible in Nigeria.
ar you aware dat Lagos GDP is more dan that of Rwanda but wot has Lagos government done 4lagosians

1 Like

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by fof1: 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
U mean single portion for a whole town or single family??

Abi wait, is it for single person like we baselo

Dis is too much na, abi na Nigeria effect dey afect me ni

Wait!! See two two gallons of g/nut oyel sef

Ordinary Rwanda,

Baba God wetin i use offend You naa embarassed embarassed embarassed

And Finland dey der oo. Ok sha, You understand better But me a no understand oo.

Modified: Wait!! No b one one bag of rice a dey see soo??

In my corntree we no see ordinary tin tomato na, inshort, our akantant general sef contain dey burn lowolowo.

DIDN'T YOU READ IT? GO BACK AND READ IT LOUD. TELL UR APC GOVERNMENT. IF THEY CAN LEARN. GREEDY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS IN NIGERIA
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Ofiagu(m): 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
Rwanda mean business for sure.

There is still hope for Nigeria.
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Queseda: 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hypocrite, she would never share this pix if her party were the ones in power. It's after they've been shown the exit door they start doing as if they care about the country.
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by DabuIIIT: 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
Queseda:
Hypocrite, she would never share this pix if her party were the ones in power. It's after they've been shown the exit door they start doing as if they care about the country.
idealogical:
People with worthless education, status, education, status and pedigree like Okonjo also peddle fraudulent fake news to fool Nigerians.

Why people from that part of the country no matter their education love to peddle fake news to disparage Nigeria amazes me.
Stalwert:
grin grin show us how you and Jonathan shared $2 billion arms funds, that is where our real interest is not extolling the virtues of Kigame, who ruthlessly deal with critiques and dissidents.

We know it won't be long before zmbs like show up and throw stones at the messenger and ignore the message.

Mankind doesn't need people like you again, seriously.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by omoluka: 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
Biafrarep:

There he goes with unintelligent and defeatist excuses on why they would remain unfortunate. Little wonder they are all suffering and smiling!!

Going by your shallow logic, China and India that are ten times more populated than Nigeria should be starving to death by now yet they are living far better lives than you can ever imagine.
Since Rwanda has small population and thus should be feeding and doing better than us, then are we not supposed to be feeding and doing better than China, India, Brazil etc??
God bless you, this is the same excuse our clueless leaders and unthinking followers give everytime

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by KingMicky3286: 4:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
No, na one bag of sand you fit dey see so... grin
OlawaleBammie:
U mean single portion for a whole town or single family??

Abi wait, is it for single person like we baselo

Dis is too much na, abi na Nigeria effect dey afect me ni

Wait!! See two two gallons of g/nut oyel sef

Ordinary Rwanda,

Baba God wetin i use offend You naa embarassed embarassed embarassed

And Finland dey der oo. Ok sha, You understand better But me a no understand oo.

Modified: Wait!! No b one one bag of rice a dey see soo??

In my corntree we no see ordinary tin tomato na, inshort, our akantant general sef contain dey burn lowolowo.
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Mccullum: 4:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
THIS IS NOT FACTS, IT IS FICTIONS

THIS WHAT RWANDA GOVT SHARING TO THEIR PEOPLE:

Ugandan Prime Minister Ruhakana Rugunda told parliament that the ministry of relief and disaster preparedness would provide food to the elderly, sick and commuter taxi drivers in the capital Kampala and central district of Wakiso.

He said the food parcels would consists of 6 kg of maize flour per head, 3 kg of beans per head and salt. Lactating mothers will get an additional 2 kg powdered milk and 2 kg of sugar.

HOW DOES THE PICTURE OF BAG OF FOODS NIGERIAN EX MINISTER OF FINANCE POSTED ON SOCIAL MEDIA CORRELATES WITH LITTLE 6KG OF MAIZE, 3KG OF BEANS AND 2KG OF POWDER MILK AND SUGAR ACCORDING TO THE STATEMENTS OF UGANDA PRIME MINISTER ABOVE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) / Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.