Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Iyi Ụwa And Akaraka Iyi Ụwa; What Are They? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Iyi Ụwa And Akaraka Iyi Ụwa; What Are They? (2258 Views)

The Difference Between Your Chi, Onye Ụwa, Ndị Ụwa And Ndị Otu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iyi Ụwa And Akaraka Iyi Ụwa; What Are They? by bunbit23: 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
iyi ụwa and akaraka iyi ụwa; what are they?

onye nze:
Odogwu akataaka bu? isi mmiri Igbo niile…..
I greet you sir.
Pls I have this friend of mine who is ezenwanyi by calling. She’s 25yrs. She has seen some spiritualists and they all told her that she’s too young to serve the gods and goddesses. That being said, is there required age bracket for this work?
Sir, this question is also very important. When someone Iyi Uwa is said to be underground, how can that person come in contact with that water?
Again,how can such a person ever serve such water since it can’t be seen? Does such water have chief priest?

Odogwu Akataaka:
People should be mindful whom they consult during difficult times and period of awakening spirit. Why this advice is coming your way is for proper guidance thus our spiritual paths need not to be deluded. I can’t help fight and criticise those who under the disguise of ezenwanyi and dibia do manifest their ignorant. Why I can’t help do that is simply because, nemesis must catch up with them!!

It is only that some of you have eyes but can’t see. Otherwise, you could have seen that they are truly reaping what they sow. Because it is one thing to deceive human being using false information and it is another thing going scot free after deception. Could the spirits following them permit your freedom and enjoyment here on earth?
Only future would tell!

But then, I ask those of you who patronise their various offices to be cautious. Look before you leap!
Coming to the information of she who was asked to wait for right time for services, when the spirits have already said its ‘time up’.
I ask her to ignore their misinformation and go on to institute her ezumezu and begin assignments for the gods and goddesses.
Our spiritual services as well as our earthly mission (destiny) have no time frame.

That I started dibia at the age of 40 years or 56 years doesn’t mean same to you. That I started dibia at the age of 36 doesn’t mean I am of age to do so. No time frame for our mission here on earth. We are called up and ought to have gained backup from forces behind our earthly mission. When that time comes, nothing like age or height for the servant.

That’s why you see some whose mission sparks fire at teenager. Some at tender age and others at adult.
How much do you know that the gods don’t look and consider age?
The question remains. Do we share same years and periodic times with them? Do they count on weeks and pronounce same days as we do? Do we share same calendar that we have to say its January 3rd and next January 3rd will be 1 year?
Do they count days by 1, 2, 3 4 so on and so forth to say 31st or 30th is last day of the month?
If not, how then will someone speak for them saying its not yet time for someone to start services when called simply because she is 25 or 15 years?

Do you now see why we ask you to call upon wisdom to walk on her divine guidance?
Wisdom I know has a lot of information and safety measures for you. This is why you can’t mess with a wise one.

Be wise. Don’t be deceived by deceivers under the image of whatsoever. Thus fools who have so far wandered under religious superstitions have made a U_turn back to tradition (ọdinani) only to display same religious information in disguise.

They will pray with kolanut for you and end up saying in Jesus Name, Amen!!!
Hearing this, na them!
They will say, we consult the gods and goddesses with Bible. Ha wee weere bibul na_agba áfà.
Na them!
Look them na them!
When she says, I am ezenwanyi but are with CWO (Catholic Women Organisations). Some hold important positions in the churches. How are they truly what they said they are? Another will be going to church and have his children baptised in christendom but end up claiming a dibia.

There are ways to know them when your eyes are well opened. But then, if you close your eyes and have to visit them per say and believe, you will end up seeing nothing to help identification.

Why these information are reaching

1 Like

Re: Iyi Ụwa And Akaraka Iyi Ụwa; What Are They? by Alooone: 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hello please how can can I contacisnt you

(1) (Reply)

I Am 90% Sure You Will Want To Insult Me After Reading This / Closed thread / My Sister's Husband Behaves Funny When I'm Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.