Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record (99884 Views)

Niger Air Space Closure Fall Out: British Airways Forced On 10-Hour ‘Flight / Alfa Ekele, Nigerian Aviation Student Dies In Plane Crash At US Airport (Photo) / My Four-hour Flight From Abuja To Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
egopersonified:
Is it owned by peace mass transit?
is own by m. c oluomo
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by Insectkiller: 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
Good one, Air Peace.

Fly safe always

cool
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by frozen70(f): 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
olabukola:
Is the owner not the wanted Guy in USA?

The case is settled with this
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by oyekanwahab(m): 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
aragon4realz:

then I guess we should wait till it makes the round trip home with supplies without landing

Did my research it was actually the one that arrived with the Chinese med team this evening

On the return trip it actually carry full payload now it moved from Beijing to Sharaj (United Arab Enirate)

then from Sharaj to Abuja this afternoon

See pix below
Cc aragon4realz
westland0556

1 Like

Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by Duru009(m): 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
Igbo's making Nigeria proud since 1960!!!
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by oyekanwahab(m): 8:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
fx45:
He's not smart. The Boeing 777-200 is specifically designed for long haul flights

Enlightenment you're self Google is your friend

Read my brother
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by EngrchidiG25(m): 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
We went to buy more coronavirus and that's how we break the record right
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by Papertrails(m): 8:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
BABANGBALI:
They gone to import more covid 19 for Nigeria

Yes cos the one your government and thier goons imported isn't enough, ode
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by Papertrails(m): 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
Duru009:
Igbo's making Nigeria proud since 1960!!!

Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by gotnel: 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
Congratulations on this new achievement.
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by Bluntemperor: 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
olabukola:

Bro,leave that side.I love what the guy is doing for this Nation Nigeria.America too get her own problems.Federal Govt should consolidate the guy's efforts.If past and present Govt were serious,they would be leading aviation by now.Have you forgotten. the Ethiopian Airlines in Africa.We are having Youth restless due to lack of job for them.Then some evil party agents would tell you one party is bad.Yeye they smell.The day you have 1 or 2 unemployed Youth in your house,you know there is fire in your bossom.
Kudo's to Air Peace.
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by sirSixtus(m): 9:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
I'm really impressed with the kind of improvement and steps made by this Air peace. They are really taking the Nigeria name high in the aviation industry.
All I can say is more power to their works, God's blessings and speed by with them to catapult them to higher positions.
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by fx45(m): 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
oyekanwahab:
Enlightenment you're self Google is your friend

Read my brother
Mr Wahab, improve your English first before you can start meddling in matters you have limited knowledge of
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by roladex(f): 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
olabukola:
who ask u that one
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by guckan(m): 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
oyekanwahab:
One of the reason for this is no payload to carry, hence less weigh to keep flying in the sir and more fuel to burn to keep the plane flying for a long tine

You sounded like a learned Engr
Are you one?
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by oyekanwahab(m): 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
fx45:
Mr Wahab, improve your English first before you can start meddling in matters you have limited knowledge of

That was an error caused by my auto correct keyboard
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by AududuNine11: 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
olabukola:
HE IS
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by oyekanwahab(m): 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
guckan:

You sounded like a learned Engr
Are you one?

Aspiring one

1 Like

Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
FemiMaduka:
I hope Air Peace keeps soaring till it rivals the likes of Ethiopian Airways and EgyptAir. The plane will definitely make a stopover on its return flight to Nigeria.

The airline is flying the Nigerian flag very high.

Due to covid19...Not likely, except host country like Dubai Ethiopia or Egypt allowed it
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by ametormi(m): 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
shocken to knw that from Lagos to Kano is farer to compare from Nigeria to china coz i can't just imagin spending close to 15 hrs jorny to arrived at kano whle a leser hours is bn spent from one continent to another. chai oyinbo
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by ametormi(m): 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
shocken to knw that from Lagos to Kano is farer to compare from Nigeria to china coz i can't just imagin spending close to 15 hrs jorny to arrived at kano whle a leser hours is bn spent from one continent to another. chai oyinbo
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by kemi45257: 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
7zq0sobtml
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
SharonLoveth:

That's MY OSU brother... grin
Of course.
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by chubinwa(m): 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
Mined blowing. congratulations for such a remarkable achievement.
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by SharonLoveth(f): 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
OSUigboFlatHead:

Of course I'm MAD.

Exactly thanks that you know.. No cause for alarm again

I'm done with you too... BYE
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by BonPatrick(m): 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
Lol my Tommy oo guy you are very funny
egopersonified:
Is it owned by peace mass transit?
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
olabukola:

Yep, he is.
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by Olaoinvestments(m): 11:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
God Bless Nigeria......
God Bless Air Peace......
God Bless chairman.........

Air peace growing stonger and stonger ....May peace continually reign in the airline.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) / Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) / Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.