Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record (99885 Views)

Niger Air Space Closure Fall Out: British Airways Forced On 10-Hour ‘Flight / Alfa Ekele, Nigerian Aviation Student Dies In Plane Crash At US Airport (Photo) / My Four-hour Flight From Abuja To Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by Kennyswag: 11:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
Is this also news again??
Na today plane don dey fly for air ...
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by megama: 12:09am On Apr 09, 2020
oyekanwahab:
One of the reason for this is no payload to carry, hence less weigh to keep flying in the sir and more fuel to burn to keep the plane flying for a long tine
even with full load. The aircraft model is meant for long haul. 777 200 we. More fuel capacity than regular 777.
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by Unrated900(m): 12:24am On Apr 09, 2020
Thank God Igbo is progressing and so is Yoruba doing
And thank God Hausa are doing as well

God bless the 3 tribe of Nigeria

United we stand divided we fall no more.

Wazobia.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by Ken4agent(m): 12:25am On Apr 09, 2020
Good job...my first flight was with Air peace ...they have been helpful since this shit started
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by ElValiente(m): 12:37am On Apr 09, 2020
CONGRATS AIRPEACE. God bless you guys but this your name ehn chaii should have been EASTERN EAGLE AIRLINES. BOEING 777 IS ONE HELL OF A BIRD. KEEP SOARING HIGH.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by Johnchyz(m): 2:15am On Apr 09, 2020
egopersonified:
Is it owned by peace mass transit?
.GROW UP. THE NOTION GIRLS HAVE NOTHING MEANINGFUL TO CONTRIBUTE COMES TO MIND.AH
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by Elbowla(m): 4:12am On Apr 09, 2020
olabukola:
Is the owner not the wanted Guy in USA?

Will you keep kwayet!
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by 2016v2017: 4:24am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by egopersonified(f): 6:59am On Apr 09, 2020
Johnchyz:
.GROW UP. THE NOTION GIRLS HAVE NOTHING MEANINGFUL TO CONTRIBUTE COMES TO MIND.AH

I was just joking na. Life is too long to be serious all the time. The notion might even be true in my case. We can't all have high IQs. I make mistakes and say things that are absolutely wrong sometimes, I am only human.
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by Johnchyz(m): 7:40am On Apr 09, 2020
egopersonified:

I was just joking na. Life is too long to be serious all the time. The notion might even be true in my case. We can't all have high IQs. I make mistakes and say things that are absolutely wrong sometimes, I am only human.
. YOU HAVE A GOOD HEART BABY. AM SO SORRY.. AND I LOVE YOU FOR YOUR FINE REPLIES. YOU WILL DEFINITELY MAKE A GOOD WIFE. HONESTLY, AND I WISH YOU WELL HONEY, YOU SUCH A DARLING.
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by erico2k2(m): 8:06am On Apr 09, 2020
Abeg make Air peace come take over this London PH route, make we all rest
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by Onemanonevote: 8:42am On Apr 09, 2020
olabukola:
Honestly, people from your side is the major threat to Nigeria unity.
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by gideonvalor98(m): 9:02am On Apr 09, 2020
See them making good comments now...stupid mofos...ethnic bigots...your online acts will soon backfire, just continue. When the man was having issues, ya all saying the fg is victimizing him, right? but that's is not the case anymore abi? The most senseless ethnic group have seen...Igbo fools...thinking they are using the media for their good...gullible set of people. Confused young generation. That's the path your older generation went that didn't favour them, let's see where it will lead your set too.
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by ikdaddy01(m): 10:22am On Apr 09, 2020
Air Peace Nigeria Airways
National Carrier
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by shotuns: 10:35am On Apr 09, 2020
Thanks to Air Peace for the goor jb. However, 14hrs is normal without stopping over.. Yea if it does stop over either in Dora, Newdelhi, or UAE, the flight hours will increase.. But normally China to Nigeria is 13hrs -14hrs.. Nothing new here.
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by BABANGBALI: 10:51am On Apr 09, 2020
Papertrails:

Yes cos the one your government and thier goons imported isn't enough, ode
They've gone to import more covid 19 for Nigeria
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 09, 2020
gideonvalor98:
See them making good comments now...stupid mofos...ethnic bigots...your online acts will soon backfire, just continue. When the man was having issues, ya all saying the fg is victimizing him, right? but that's is not the case anymore abi? The most senseless ethnic group have seen...Igbo fools...thinking they are using the media for their good...gullible set of people. Confused young generation. That's the path your older generation went that didn't favour them, let's see where it will lead your set too.

Shameless Yoruba man
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 09, 2020
Alvin212:
Yet another milestone

3300 amotekunn boys commit suicide in Ogbomoshoooooh after getting the wind of this news.

Hahahahaha! grin grin grin
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by DedeNkem: 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
olabukola:

Nope. It was a different case, different individual.
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by wisekings: 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
this is biafran product and not Nigeria thing....kudos to Ndi Igbo
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by Tats(m): 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
oyekanwahab:
One of the reason for this is no payload to carry, hence less weigh to keep flying in the sir and more fuel to burn to keep the plane flying for a long tine

Additionally, it is an ER (Extended range) and so can fly longer distances.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by opribo(m): 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
Is this one another patriotic activity (free of charge).
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by opribo(m): 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
Unrated900:
Thank God Igbo is progressing and so is Yoruba doing
And thank God Hausa are doing as well

God bless the 3 tribe of Nigeria

United we stand divided we fall no more.

Wazobia.

Sharrap ya mouth there. Hausa is only locked up in this shit hole.
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by Oluwaseun2020(m): 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
acheivement in una face ...the world wont reckon with shit...little boy celebrating first day at school...what would his dad think award him?
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by Unrated900(m): 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
opribo:

Sharrap ya mouth there. Hausa is only locked up in this shit hole.

Lol

You aren’t even scared of saying sharap to your father’s mate
This faceless forum is really notin to say about
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by rafcrown(m): 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
Wanted because of his great achievements. They don't really like good news from Nigeria /Africa.
Free ride for stranded Nigerians in South Africa then they declared him wanted because he stopped the bad news s they were expecting CNN.
olabukola:
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by aragon4realz(m): 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
oyekanwahab:

Did my research it was actually the one that arrived with the Chinese med team this evening

On the return trip it actually carry full payload now it moved from Beijing to Sharaj (United Arab Enirate)

then from Sharaj to Abuja this afternoon

See pix below
Cc aragon4realz
westland0556

with full load it couldn't make a straight trip to nigeria
Re: Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record by NewDelhi(m): 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
shotuns:
Thanks to Air Peace for the goor jb. However, 14hrs is normal without stopping over.. Yea if it does stop over either in Dora, Newdelhi, or UAE, the flight hours will increase.. But normally China to Nigeria is 13hrs -14hrs.. Nothing new here.
Say what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) / Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) / Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.