Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire (67681 Views)

Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) / Charley Boy Mocks Ooni Of Ife: 'Na For Instagram Them Divorce You’ / Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
Stallion93:
Don’t be like that. As if you don’t like it

If i did, I would have been the one asking for it.
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Stallion93(m): 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nooil:

If i did, I would have been the one asking for it.
Ha! Liar! Even if konji wants to kee Girls, they have phD in pretending.
For me no time, Come here let me knack you inside out
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by MrPaul2: 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
Stallion93:
Shame is a vital quality of every Healthy human being, Shame helps us to regret wrong doings and be better persons. What keeps a Madman mad is the Absolute lack of shame. Nigeria and it’s Politicians are Shameless, if the whole world like, let them come and mock Nigeria, we are insensate to Shame and so We can never repent.
I curse the day I was Born Nigerian cry
the reverse is my case brother, I so much bless the day I was born a Nigerian. This is my country, I have no other. You experience the pick of darkness when morning is very close, the real next level is close

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
Stallion93:
Ha! Liar! Even if konji wants to kee Girls, they have phD in pretending.
For me no time, Come here let me knack you inside out

So, why don't we pretend when we want to ask for money? Hmmm?
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Stallion93(m): 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nooil:

So, why don't we pretend when we want to ask for money? Hmmm?
Money is different na, Lack of money can cause hunger and that can kill somebody but No sex can’t kill anyone only too much cobwebs everywhere inbetween
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
Stallion93:
Money is different na, Lack of money can cause hunger and that can kill somebody but No sex can’t kill anyone only too much cobwebs everywhere inbetween

Guys ask for sex, girls ask for money. Nobody pretends. So stop giving me long and boring explanations. Here is where we end this IQ downgrading conversation. Bye.
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Stallion93(m): 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nooil:

Guys ask for sex, girls ask for money. Nobody pretends. So stop giving me long and boring explanations. Here is where we end this IQ downgrading conversation. Bye.
You’re acting sex starved. Hit me up let me chop your kpomo then we can have this conversation again
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by osazsky(m): 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
Burna boy 2 wrongs don't make a right ..tomorrow news will be like ....Corona virus swallows 2 trillion naira because the office of the accountant general was not putting on a mask spits
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Vulcan24(m): 7:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
Fortune109:

The analogy is apt!

If you are resolute about something like they all did against her, then obstacles (like the energy you talked about) won't be of issues to you.

she invited the problem, ppl only respond to her impunity
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Masterdazhem: 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
Burna boy has always been an ass hole, only talented with his music, disgusting attitude.
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
Abfinest007:
so what funke did was good is that what u are saying

what did she do?

mumu
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Jaqenhghar: 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
MrPaul2:
the reverse is my case brother, I so much bless the day I was born a Nigerian. This is my country, I have no other. You experience the pick of darkness when morning is very close, the real next level is close
Oga. Una don dey this peak of darkness for over 50 years and we keep finding out thocker darkness. Which day this day go break nah? Certainly not in this lifetime
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by MrPaul2: 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Oga. Una don dey this peak of darkness for over 50 years and we keep finding out thocker darkness. Which day this day go break nah? Certainly not in this lifetime
do you know how old USA has been practicing Democratic government? They didn't get to where they are at once, no mistakes, no corrections. I still believe in this country, some day we will get it wright
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Jaqenhghar: 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
MrPaul2:
do you know how old USA has been practicing Democratic government? They didn't get to where they are at once, no mistakes, no corrections. I still believe in this country, some day we will get it wright
I know but compare US @ 50.... In fact compare US @ 20 to this we country.
The very sad part of it is the same problems we experience since 1960 is what we arw still batling. The only problem we successfully solved is ebola spread. If there is any problem we have solved please educate me
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Karmaisme(m): 9:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
darfay:
Burnaboy is a proud idiot with no Sense. Thank God he didn't win the Grammy. if not, we for no hear word

You are thanking God because Burna boy didn't win the Grammy?

I guess nothing is working in your life, thats why you are filled with bitterness. Idiot
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by darfay: 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
Karmaisme:

You are thanking God because Burna boy didn't win the Grammy?

I guess nothing is working in your life, thats why you are filled with bitterness. Idiot

Hmmm
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by MrPaul2: 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

I know but compare US @ 50.... In fact compare US @ 20 to this we country.
The very sad part of it is the same problems we experience since 1960 is what we arw still batling. The only problem we successfully solved is ebola spread. If there is any problem we have solved please educate me
Its a matter of time, we will get there. Can you compare v12 and v4 engine in terms of speed? They have one thing in common, they will all get to there destination but time difference
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Jaqenhghar: 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
MrPaul2:

Its a matter of time, we will get there. Can you compare v12 and v4 engine in terms of speed? They have one thing in common, they will all get to there destination but time difference
Chairman. That V12 and V4 comparison get as e be. I dont believe they are better than us at all. All of us na V12. The difference na how you take mash the throttle. If you mash am small you no go run grin
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Friend22(m): 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
ValCon888:
I beg to disagree.
Nobody reported Funke or JJC. They were the ones who reported themselves when they post everything they do on social media.

Funke and JJCs arresst are still illegal.
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by goddons50: 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
Incurable Cancer of d bone marrow, cancer of the eye and cancer of pennis shall destroy nigerian leaders in JESUS NAME ....AMEN..
MY LORD MY GOD THEY SAY U DONT MISTAKE O....HMMM because ONLY U KNOWS THE REASON Y I WAS BORNED A NIGERIAN....AM NOT HAPPY O...BUT BABA GOD PLS TAKE CONTROL...
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
Web82:

Warris this one saying?

I don't understand but I still understand...

You see when a human being that God has given a 'preek' meets and engages the one God gave a vagina, we sometimes no dey get sense again and we go just dey talk rubbish. undecided
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by UncleJudax(m): 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
ValCon888:
I beg to disagree.
Nobody reported Funke or JJC. They were the ones who reported themselves when they post everything they do on social media.
thats hardly what Bourna said. He is talking of people that may have encouraged for Funke and JJC to be prosecuted....listen again.
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Rapmoney(m): 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
iammo:
he is back on twitter again with his wahala

Pained boy spotted!
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Valmekyz: 11:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
Somebody should help me before this thing gets out of hand.
I've exhausted my foodstuff and cash in this lockdown. Someone pls help
UBA

Thanks
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by mofresh(m): 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
[sub]no doubt bro ,me too..he does thing like baba fela...like father like son..no be so they talk am..
yanabasee:

Was about asking who his father is..... Because I have a very strong believe that he was fathered by Fela Kuti
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by oyinlolawale(m): 11:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
Las las nija na scam���
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by mofresh(m): 11:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
[sub][what are you saying, the naigga gat some point you know.....habi nah back of Nigeria you dey ne ..imagine accountant general office dey burn,just to hide so shaddy thing,beside in the miss of tragedy like covid 19,soon they will come out and tell us that the money donated to fight covid 19 they couldn't remember the amount donated...bros used your common sense nah,no dey reason like shoe maker...sorry oh..thank you..
sirblend:
I am not surprised. undecided
Burna boy smokes a lot of cannabis.
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by fobiflex(m): 2:04am On Apr 09, 2020
kestolove95:
Son of a thousand fathers
better than your whole generation
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Futurejoy(f): 4:49am On Apr 09, 2020
sirblend:
I am not surprised. undecided
Burna boy smokes a lot of cannabis.

Smoking Cannabis isn’t the issue here, you seem not too comfortable with the truth , Sir.
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by CHIDOHSKI: 8:40am On Apr 09, 2020
Problem of the whole is nothing to Our Lord Jesus. Burna boy don't know the powers of Jesus.
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Cyclistk: 9:41am On Apr 09, 2020
Burna boy makes some sense. We are our own problem especially the poor people.
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by FlameZ80s(m): 10:05am On Apr 09, 2020
Stallion93:
Shame is a vital quality of every Healthy human being, Shame helps us to regret wrong doings and be better persons. What keeps a Madman mad is the Absolute lack of shame. Nigeria and it’s Politicians are Shameless, if the whole world like, let them come and mock Nigeria, we are insensate to Shame and so We can never repent.
I curse the day I was Born Nigerian cry

Please withdraw your last statement. It could go a long way to affect you. Please we don't want more problems

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction / Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" / 6 Hottest Female Musicians In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.