Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

What Is The Problem With Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Problem With Nigeria? (582 Views)

What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This / Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Problem With Nigeria? by TheStarsAlign: 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
Sitting here wondering why Nigeria is the way it is especially during this COVID19 stay at home period. When you look at how the govt in Naija are reacting/responding you will know they are either very wicked lots or they they just lack every necessary leadership trait/skill.

No sane person prays for any form of crisis (no matter how small) not to mention a coronavirus pandemic that the world is currently battling. However when you look at welfare systems in place, you can't help but laugh or cry for Nigeria.

In short i don't know what to say again. What do you think is the problem with Nigeria?

Re: What Is The Problem With Nigeria? by nlPoster: 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
It's up to God to save Nigerians.

I think many leaders are trying but Nigerians themselves are mischievous and tend to be wicked, therefore leaders have to be wicked also.
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigeria? by flokii: 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
In my honest response.. Nnamdi Azikiwe, Aguiyi Ironsi et al.

Imagine a country with regional government where each and every region controls its resources with a "secession" clause for anyone who wishes to leave. The govt. at the center would sit up and things will work.

But No, due to greed and intention to dominate others and Africa (in their small minds) the above listed crooks destroyed everything even when Ahmadu Bello of the North and Obafemi Awolowo of the West clamoured for it.

They gave us the Nigeria we have today.. oversabi people.
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigeria? by Tetrahedron: 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
The problem is greed, corruption and we have lots of stupid people, more than 180million stupid people out of 200m people!

Ask imam of peace he will tell you!!

That is way too much stupid people for the 20m to over-rule
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigeria? by coolitempa(f): 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
flokii:

Imagine a country with regional government where each and every region controls ots resources with a "secession" clause for anyone who wishes to leave. The govt. at the central would sit up and thing will work.

But No, due to greed and intention to dominate others and Africa (in their small minds) the above listed crooks destroyed everything even when Ahmadu Bello of the North and Obafemi Awolowo of the West clamoured for it.

No doubt the actions of these two is responsible for the mess we are in. But the SE will never accept the truth... angry angry
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigeria? by flokii: 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
coolitempa:

No doubt the actions of these two is responsible for the mess we are in. But the SE will never accept the truth... angry angry

Don't mind them..

Attimes I wish I could travel back in time and flog their sorry asses out of govt. grin
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigeria? by vonlogon: 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
It is until 2023 before you know that Nigerians like it that way, wait for who they'll vote into power.
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigeria? by coolitempa(f): 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
flokii:

Don't mind them..

Attimes I wish I could travel back in time and flog their sorry asses out of govt. grin

Not just that but to give them a big konk on their silly heads too...
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigeria? by fairplay90(m): 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
flokii:

Imagine a country with regional government where each and every region controls its resources with a "secession" clause for anyone who wishes to leave. The govt. at the center would sit up and things will work.

(1) (Reply)

Man Blasts Nigerians Telling The Government To Share Them Money(video) / DISTURBING VIDEO; NCDC MAN WHO BURIED ABBA KYRIA REMOVES BIO LAB SUIT PUBLICLY / One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Should Be Arrested For Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.