Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

What Is The Rudest Thing You Have Ever Seen Someone Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Rudest Thing You Have Ever Seen Someone Do? (456 Views)

If Kitchen Utensils Could Talk, Which Would Be The Rudest? / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures / What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen Someone Do From Sleep? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Rudest Thing You Have Ever Seen Someone Do? by Brytesp(m): 6:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
This was on the news a few days ago. The incident took place in Thailand.

A female Chinese national went around spitting in public areas including public transport. Many people were alarmed at her lack of personal hygiene and possible spread of covid-19 virus. The Thai police came forward to nab her and she attempted to spit on them. One of them covered her mouth and grabbed her by the back. They tested her for covid-19 and thankfully, the outcome returned negative.

Spitting in public is incredibly rude AND disgusting!

Re: What Is The Rudest Thing You Have Ever Seen Someone Do? by Twinkletwin: 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
burn a Quran and a bible
Re: What Is The Rudest Thing You Have Ever Seen Someone Do? by dukeprince50: 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
Twinkletwin:
burn a Quran and a bible
whaaaat?
The Devil will be scared to share hell with that person

1 Like

Re: What Is The Rudest Thing You Have Ever Seen Someone Do? by ComforOtu: 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
whaaaat?
[/s]
Re: What Is The Rudest Thing You Have Ever Seen Someone Do? by dukeprince50: 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
ComforOtu:
[s][/s]
hey u missed some of my comments, u didn't cross all.
I wish u take a look at it, ur not keeping up again and its very bad
Re: What Is The Rudest Thing You Have Ever Seen Someone Do? by Twinkletwin: 6:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
whaaaat?
seen it twice or more
I just had to let God fight em
Re: What Is The Rudest Thing You Have Ever Seen Someone Do? by ComforOtu: 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
hey u missed some of my comments, u didn't cross all.
I wish u take a look at it, ur not keeping up again and its very bad
[/s]
Re: What Is The Rudest Thing You Have Ever Seen Someone Do? by Bamz(m): 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
1. Argue on the queue with a pregnant woman or an elderly person because you don't want to allow them to get ahead or
2. Raining curses on an elderly person because of a small argument.

I've experienced both situations and I must say that they're not pleasant.
Re: What Is The Rudest Thing You Have Ever Seen Someone Do? by dawnomike(m): 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
A guy slapped his mum and beat up his dad... Then came back at night to rape his own sister!!!
Re: What Is The Rudest Thing You Have Ever Seen Someone Do? by Brytesp(m): 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
dawnomike:
A guy slapped his mum and beat up his dad... Then came back at night to rape his own sister!!!

Re: What Is The Rudest Thing You Have Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
dawnomike:

tell me say nah lie
Re: What Is The Rudest Thing You Have Ever Seen Someone Do? by dawnomike(m): 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
Jezyfreezman:

tell me say nah lie
Evil reside in the heart of some people
Re: What Is The Rudest Thing You Have Ever Seen Someone Do? by Fidelismaria: 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
dawnomike:

Hanhan

Bros

Tell me

Why you too dey lie?
Re: What Is The Rudest Thing You Have Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
dawnomike:
Evil reside in the heart of some people

that kind person need general beating ahswear,

(1) (Reply)

Birthday: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Gifts Wife New Car, Tells Life Story (photos / See What Tacha And Sir Dee Was Seen Doing On The Street Of Lagos Amid Covid19 Cr / Singles And Married Seminar By Apostle Arome Osayi Reasons Not To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.