Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,413 members, 7,800,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Lockdown: Lagos Joggers Bag 14-day Quarantine - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Lagos Joggers Bag 14-day Quarantine (448 Views)

Former NPA Staff Bag 14 Years Jail / Lockdown: Lagos State SCIID Filled With Suspects / Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Lockdown: Lagos Joggers Bag 14-day Quarantine by kunleham(m): 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
The Lagos State Government has arraigned 34 residents arrested for gathering to work out or exercise on the Gbagada-Oworonshoki Expressway amid the Federal Government’s 14-day lockdown of the state to check the spread of coronavirus.

The 34 residents were dragged before the Lagos State Magistrate’s Court in Yaba, where they were arraigned on one count of violating government’s social distancing directive.

Pictures of the joggers, who gathered in large numbers on the highway to work out, had surfaced on the social media on Tuesday.

They pleaded guilty to the one count against them and were sentenced to one month of community service.

In addition, the court ordered that they should be quarantined for 14 days at the Infectious Diseases Hospital, Yaba, or any other place designated by the government.
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Joggers Bag 14-day Quarantine by Harrykn: 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
kunleham:

The Lagos State Government has arraigned 34 residents arrested for gathering to work out or exercise on the Gbagada-Oworonshoki Expressway amid the Federal Government’s 14-day lockdown of the state to check the spread of coronavirus.

The 34 residents were dragged before the Lagos State Magistrate’s Court in Yaba, where they were arraigned on one count of violating government’s social distancing directive.

Pictures of the joggers, who gathered in large numbers on the highway to work out, had surfaced on the social media on Tuesday.

They pleaded guilty to the one count against them and were sentenced to one month of community service.

In addition, the court ordered that they should be quarantined for 14 days at the Infectious Diseases Hospital, Yaba, or any other place designated by the government.

I'll like to introduce myself, my name is jogger .
Re: Lockdown: Lagos Joggers Bag 14-day Quarantine by Mynd44: 6:29pm On Apr 08, 2020

(1)

Lagos Lockdown Unrest, How 1 MILLION Boys Robbed In Lagos Mainland / Stolen Car: KIA OPTIMAL 2006 Silver Colour. / I Was Paid N5,000 To Murder Medical Doctor In Zamfara – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.