Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

How Best Shouid I Approach This Catcheist And Warn Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Best Shouid I Approach This Catcheist And Warn Him? (603 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? / How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Best Shouid I Approach This Catcheist And Warn Him? by donyfrank: 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
What and how should I approach this issue? This Catchiest call my wife on phone that she wants to discuss something with her.

When my wife got to his house, he was only in towel.

He now began to ask my wife what about me. My wife answered that I am fine.
He now asked again if she don't want to have another baby, my wife answered that we will have at the right time.

He went on to ask if my wife is comfortable with the situation she is in, since I her husband is working outside the state. My wife Said we are comfortable.

He continued, that she is ready to help her, financially and for other things if my wife will also agree to help him too.

My wife asked him, how. He said she is old enough to understand what he meant. That she should think about it.

PLEASE MATURED MEN AND WOMEN IN THE HOUSE, I WANT TO APPROACH THAT MAN(CATCHIEST) AND WARN HIM BUT I NEED ADVICE.

SHOULD I REPORT HIM TO OUR PARISH PRIEST?
Re: How Best Shouid I Approach This Catcheist And Warn Him? by oyekanwahab(m): 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
Let your wife avoid him.... Your help is not in his hand or else he would not be doing that
Re: How Best Shouid I Approach This Catcheist And Warn Him? by FabulousLife: 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
If you can't face him and rebuke him then you're not man enough
Re: How Best Shouid I Approach This Catcheist And Warn Him? by ScotMisile: 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
So,you have successfully exposed your wife to the all time life changing temptation...just pray for your wife you don enter.
Re: How Best Shouid I Approach This Catcheist And Warn Him? by TheGiftedOne(m): 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
Set him up ASAP.... You could imagine how many young girls has gone under the "SLEDGE HAMMER" all in the name of 'counseling.'

Just do as advised by the poster below me.
Re: How Best Shouid I Approach This Catcheist And Warn Him? by Abfinest007(m): 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
let ur wife invite him .hide somewhere then from what he will say u will have evidence to nail him down
Re: How Best Shouid I Approach This Catcheist And Warn Him? by SUCKCESSFUL: 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
Don't let your wife send you to Early grave.
A catcheist who's this Canal can do more than you can fathom.
Your wife should simply avoid him.
Him knowing you know will be dangerous for you and your family.

2 Likes

Re: How Best Shouid I Approach This Catcheist And Warn Him? by Ekakamba: 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
My wife asked him, how. He said she is old enough to understand what he meant. That she should think about it.

So after thinking about it, what do you think the said man wants your wife to do?

I will give you a good advice when you answer my question.
Re: How Best Shouid I Approach This Catcheist And Warn Him? by donyfrank: 6:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
Abfinest007:
let wife invite him .hide somewhere he then from what he will have evidence to nail him down

Should I go that length?
Re: How Best Shouid I Approach This Catcheist And Warn Him? by sykeng(m): 6:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
Go to his house and give him the gbos gbas treatment. Or wait after church service.
Re: How Best Shouid I Approach This Catcheist And Warn Him? by donyfrank: 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
Well I wanted to confront him, but my wife said no, untill he ask him that question again.
Re: How Best Shouid I Approach This Catcheist And Warn Him? by donyfrank: 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ekakamba:

So after thinking about it, what do you think the said man wants your wife to do?

I will give you a good advice when you answer my question.

It's obvious. To be sleeping with him.
Re: How Best Shouid I Approach This Catcheist And Warn Him? by josn(m): 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
donyfrank:
Well I wanted to confront him, but my wife said no, untill he ask him that question again.

Tell your wife to block his number and she should threaten him of reporting to the priest and the church councils. The catechist would desist from making the request. Then your family can look for another outstation or parish to attend. Peace!

1 Like

Re: How Best Shouid I Approach This Catcheist And Warn Him? by Ekakamba: 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
donyfrank:

It's obvious. To be sleeping with him.

You never can tell until the fish swallow the bait.
Re: How Best Shouid I Approach This Catcheist And Warn Him? by donyfrank: 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
SUCKCESSFUL:
Don't let your wife send you to Early grave.
A catcheist who's this Canal can do more than you can fathom.
Your wife should simply avoid him.
Him knowing you know will be dangerous for you and your family.

Though I thought as much. But my wife I should not confront him until he try repeating it again. She will create a scene.

1 Like

Re: How Best Shouid I Approach This Catcheist And Warn Him? by SUCKCESSFUL: 6:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
donyfrank:
Don't confront him, it never ends well this way.
If you disgrace him, He'll never rest until he gets even with you.. No matter how long it takes.
Many have gone this way.

1 Like

Re: How Best Shouid I Approach This Catcheist And Warn Him? by donyfrank: 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
oyekanwahab:
Let your wife avoid him.... Your help is not in his hand or else he would not be doing that

Help as how. I don't know him. I haven't discussed anything with him before.
I just come Church anytime am in town, after dismissal I take my children and go to my house.
Re: How Best Shouid I Approach This Catcheist And Warn Him? by donyfrank: 6:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
ScotMisile:
So,you have successfully exposed your wife to the all time life changing temptation...just pray for your wife you don enter.

How I take expose.her?
This man is old enough to be his father
Re: How Best Shouid I Approach This Catcheist And Warn Him? by donyfrank: 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
josn:

Tell your wife to block his number and she should threaten him of reporting to the priest and the church councils. The catechist would desist from making the request. Then your family can look for another outstation or parish to attend. Peace!

Ok. Thanks
Re: How Best Shouid I Approach This Catcheist And Warn Him? by donyfrank: 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ekakamba:

You never can tell until the fish swallow the bait.

I can tell on this one
Re: How Best Shouid I Approach This Catcheist And Warn Him? by ScotMisile: 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
donyfrank:

How I take expose.her?
This man is old enough to be his father
Don't expose your wife unnecessarily. Even Angels fell...
Re: How Best Shouid I Approach This Catcheist And Warn Him? by cdm4live: 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
You can do nothing. My thoughts tho. Everything lies in the hands of your wife.
But
** Either change parish or
** Report him but remember he has your wife's phone number so
Change the phone number and ensure your wife is not on Facebook and they are not friends or block him lol.

But sharing a number to a catechist. Is he a woman leader?

Okay normal
Re: How Best Shouid I Approach This Catcheist And Warn Him? by donyfrank: 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
cdm4live:
You can do nothing. My thoughts tho. Everything lies in the hands of your wife.
But
** Either change parish or
** Report him but remember he has your wife's phone number so
Change the phone number and ensure your wife is not on Facebook and they are not friends or block him lol.

But sharing a number to a catechist. Is he a woman leader?

Okay normal
Noo, I thought she collected his number when we are trying to get information about Thanksgiving process.
Re: How Best Shouid I Approach This Catcheist And Warn Him? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
You used your pronouns kinda wrongly man, also what is a CATCHIEST ?
PS: CATCHIEST MAN WANTS TO F^CK YOUR WIFE LOL, GROW SOME BALLS AND TELL THAT MF TO STAY OFF.

(1) (Reply)

Thread removed / . / I'm Scared AF Right Now, See Reasons Why! UPDATED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.