Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

I Am In Love With My Employee - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Employee (64402 Views)

Share My Story My Employee Is Trying To Seduce Me / How Do I Tell My Employee Not to have Feelings For Me? / Is It Right To Date My Employee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by MrsYamLeg(f): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
I know u can do it, but u are still stupid, keep trying
[/s]
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by SHEAU(m): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2020
Pls sack her
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by FECOSON: 10:40am On Apr 09, 2020
ProfDview1:
I didn't bother to read all that u wrote but I know one thing for certain

It will always end in tears.

Pls guys, share this post incase of next time

He will come back to talk abt how a lady ruined his business..

Who has watched Money heist?

Professor mixed business with pleasure and things turned upside down...

The truth is whenever u mix business with pleasure, pleasure takes over... Emotion isn't a good thing for a good business man

Having said this,

Somone shud pls subscribe airtel for me

1500 for 6gb

0904 403 5200

God bless the cheerful giver.. God bless u

Someone already helped with me 500 naira airtel... Thanks sir yommen.. I am most grateful.

I am very very much grateful sir... Very Grateful sir yommen.. Thanks very much

that professor fall my hand I beg
if Nairobi eventually die eeeh, Tokyo might kill the professor himself

the 3rd season of that movie is supposed to be out on 4th April but this coronavirus thing no be here
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Ishilove: 10:40am On Apr 09, 2020
jossydaf:
Follow your heart,I HV a friend that got married to her employee and his business is doing fine,pray and ask for God direction
That's the long and short of it. People these days have neglected to involve God in their affairs. They'd rather rely on the counsel of men alone, forgetting that "woe unto he maketh man his strength".
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Ishitinyourlife: 10:41am On Apr 09, 2020
SoNature:

It's obvious the girl likes you. Please disregard any adviser that tells you to marry without dating her

I think you should get close to her and find out if she's in a relationship. If she's not, you ask her out and start dating her.

Make her understand that you are not a player and closely watch her performance at work, going forward.

If you think that she has negatively changed toward your business because she's now oga's babe, correct her at once. You should not stop at correction; make her understand that your business means everything to you.

If she doesn't change, break up with her and fire her at once

Alternatively, you described her like a sensible girl. So, we cannot rule out the possibility that she could play a pivotal role in transforming your business in the near future. Unlike a slay queen, a sensible girl will personalize the business knowing full well that it's her guy's source of livelihood.

In that case, you go ahead and wife her. The babe obviously has a plan and her patience may run out if you don't act ASAP. What I mean is that she likes you.

But if you don't act, she will accept another guy and you will go feeling like a sore loser the day she flaunts her boyfriend in your face. Every girl has a never-give-up chyker in her life.

The good thing is that you like her too, so you should act now.

PS: Whether you accept to date her or not, make sure you support her financially once in a while. We all know that she buys the foodstuff used to prepare the meal all of you enjoy. That's courtesy
Thanks for your input

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by mandy88(f): 10:42am On Apr 09, 2020
You can go on...but just tread carefully

For your general cleaning and fumigation.. Just holla @qlintouch.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 09, 2020
FECOSON:

that professor fall my hand I beg
if Nairobi eventually die eeeh, Tokyo might kill the professor himself

the 3rd season of that movie is supposed to be out on 4th April but this coronavirus thing no be here

Season 4 is already out sir.. Shey na village u dey ni

Season 4 is out already na
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by pennywys(m): 10:43am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:
I live in the west, I'm single and in my late thirties, I work independently I have a store/cybercafe/gamehouse where I sell electronics like home sound system, games, pads, phone accessories, mobile phones etc and I also have a cyber cafe and a game house in the same building.

I have about 6 workers that run the place with me cos I can't be everywhere at all time and the shop is a little big. Among my workers is a very beautiful 22 year old undergraduate that works for me when she gets off school and during holidays. I like all my workers and I treat them right but I'm not really a guy that gets personal with people so they know I have boundaries, but this girl is exceptional. She takes her work diligently makes even more sales than me in the shop most of the time cos she is good with people.

This girl is very attractive and she dresses nice too. She doesn't wear revealing clothes. She's modest, all calm. I used to buy food from restaurants to eat in the shop before because I don't really like cooking but she told me I don't need to do that, she can make my food and bring it over to the shop for me. Like she will bring me food in the morning before school and afternoon and she refused to collect a dime from me.

People are starting to feel a certain vibe among us cos she smiles whenever she looks at me and even my workers do call her oga's wife jokingly.

In truth I like the girl but I don't know if asking her out might cause a problem to my business.

Advise me please.
bro that girl love you but it might be hard for her to say it to ur face
Secondly, she make more sales whenever she is around more than you the oga of the shop; that's luck for you. Don't wait for so long before u lose her to another man. Most time the fortune and progress of a man may depend on a woman sometime the reverse may also be the case.
Now my advice for you is; take her out thereafter closely watch her and her behaviour

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Starke(m): 10:45am On Apr 09, 2020
Do not date her while she is working for you. It will complicate your workplace. If you like her to the extent of considering dating her, then you have to fire her first and then keep her as a gf.
Other than that, you are in way over your head.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Vulcan24(m): 10:50am On Apr 09, 2020
I will talk about her cos she's the subject of enquiry

a 22 year old undergraduate don't really have much up her sleeves now not untill you begin the process of exposing her to your afflence and methods

also her taking ur feeding serious dosent translate to good or future good, u just av go be more observant.

if you like someone isn't enough feeling to begin a relationship considering your age, u need to look at other factors as her background, orientation and more importantly who is the other guy(there is always the other guy)

you can't go down or be wrecked, forget that simplicity ..... that's a reality for the future if u made mistake of not carrying out ur due diligence, she knows ur financial status, so be more apt.

lastly your age makes you more prone to manipulations so I ll advise you pitch with a mature woman and delete this infatuation

a 22year old would only distract you if you are not ready to train her and bring her up to your standards
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 09, 2020
It's unethical to date your employee
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Ibrahimhenry: 10:52am On Apr 09, 2020
I am also experiencing same bro. If u love her marry her.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by jaymichael(m): 10:52am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:
I live in the west, I'm single and in my late thirties, I work independently I have a store/cybercafe/gamehouse where I sell electronics like home sound system, games, pads, phone accessories, mobile phones etc and I also have a cyber cafe and a game house in the same building.

I have about 6 workers that run the place with me cos I can't be everywhere at all time and the shop is a little big. Among my workers is a very beautiful 22 year old undergraduate that works for me when she gets off school and during holidays. I like all my workers and I treat them right but I'm not really a guy that gets personal with people so they know I have boundaries, but this girl is exceptional. She takes her work diligently makes even more sales than me in the shop most of the time cos she is good with people.

This girl is very attractive and she dresses nice too. She doesn't wear revealing clothes. She's modest, all calm. I used to buy food from restaurants to eat in the shop before because I don't really like cooking but she told me I don't need to do that, she can make my food and bring it over to the shop for me. Like she will bring me food in the morning before school and afternoon and she refused to collect a dime from me.

People are starting to feel a certain vibe among us cos she smiles whenever she looks at me and even my workers do call her oga's wife jokingly.

In truth I like the girl but I don't know if asking her out might cause a problem to my business.

Advise me please.
You can find love in even the most unlikely places. If the vibes (is) right, give it a shot 100% When it comes to choosing between PRINCIPLES and HAPPINESS, choose HAPPINESS because that is the reward for all our cumulative struggles in life

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Ishitinyourlife: 10:53am On Apr 09, 2020
jaymichael:
You can find love in even the most unlikely places. If the vibes (is) right, give it a shot 100% When it comes to choosing between PRINCIPLES and HAPPINESS, choose HAPPINESS because that is the reward for all our cumulative struggles in life
That's a new one,thanks bro
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by maestroferddi: 10:53am On Apr 09, 2020
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you haven't tell us the real reason why you never marry in your late 30's . If you don't want to ruin your business, get your eyes off that babe
Bill Gates married at 39 with all his billions...

Dont teach me nonsense!
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Yoighaman(m): 10:54am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

Advise me please.

@OP: You must meet your future partner somewhere and somehow....whether at a mall, train station, bus, cinema, beer parlour, church, library, mosque, wedding ceremony, political rally, higher institution, mechanic workshop, car wash and maybe as a cleaner, doctor, cook, your employee, lawyer, Accountant, your employer, housekeeper, Judge, waitress, fashion designer, air hostess....just name it. The only place you cannot meet her is in the grave.

"If you love somebody, walk up to her and tell her you love her, it does no crime, no crime at all"- African China.

Express your feelings to that girl or forever hold your peace.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Ayandokun2000: 10:54am On Apr 09, 2020
Follow your mind and do a proper checkings and findings about her and if you're satisfied then marry her
There are lots of stupid bad Belle here on nairaland that will try discouraging and dragging you to their shoes, pls ignore them
Follow your mind bro
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by ghettochild(m): 10:54am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

Advise me please.
Oga follow ur mind... Cos corona can end the world soon...
And to correct you.. That word isn't pad but a game controller.. When u say pads.. U know wetin we go think ni?
Back in sec sch in 2000 I borrowed my friend my Sega console with no pads since he said he would ask his mum for money....
Then he told his mum he needed money for pad for d game..
Lol u can imagine the expression on his mum's face
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Ishitinyourlife: 10:55am On Apr 09, 2020
Yoighaman:

@OP: You must meet your future partner somewhere and somehow....whether at a mall, train station, bus, cinema, beer parlour, church, library, mosque, wedding ceremony, political rally, higher institution, mechanic workshop, car wash and maybe as a cleaner, doctor, cook, your employee, lawyer, Accountant, your employer, housekeeper, Judge, waitress, fashion designer, air hostess....just name it. The only place you cannot meet her is in the grave.

"If you love somebody, walk up to her and tell her you love her, it does no crime, no crime at all"- African China.

Express your feelings to that girl or forever hold your peace.
10x a bunch

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by kcbaba007: 10:56am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

Exactly bros,that is what I'm thinking I'm not getting younger and I've met a lot of girls in my life but this girl is quite different, the only thing is that she's like 13 years younger than me.

Bro.... Age is just but numbers, if she's well mannered, and from a good home, call her, sit her down, tell her of your intentions, and see what her response will be, tell her you are serious, and would want to marry her..... Bro, good girls are hard to come by now. Marrying your employee is not a sin, if well done, will not affect your biz negatively, in fact, I she is a good girl, not the demanding type, she will help grow your business, I have seen this happen severally. Most importantly, pray for God's guidance, and listen to your heart.... God speaks

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Adoyi87(m): 10:56am On Apr 09, 2020
xendra:
dont date her, that's only when it ends in tears;
you have all it takes to monitor her, seeing how she already works with you, she's close. know all you need to know about her and if you still like her; only ask to marry her, then do it as soon as she accepts. otherwise tongues will wag till doubts sets in and she gives up

just gave my advice from experience. that's exactly what happened where my friend worked.

I'm going with this advice
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by jaymichael(m): 10:57am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

Exactly bros,that is what I'm thinking I'm not getting younger and I've met a lot of girls in my life but this girl is quite different, the only thing is that she's like 13 years younger than me.
My wife is 14 years younger than I, We l just learn to be friends with each other.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by biggy26: 10:57am On Apr 09, 2020
xendra:
dont date her, that's only when it ends in tears;
you have all it takes to monitor her, seeing how she already works with you, she's close. know all you need to know about her and if you still like her; only ask to marry her, then do it as soon as she accepts. otherwise tongues will wag till doubts sets in and she gives up

just gave my advice from experience. that's exactly what happened where my friend worked.
So did they get married, or doubt set in?
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by ebopee: 10:58am On Apr 09, 2020
Take time and pray about your feelings for her. She herself is already interested in you.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by davidson21(m): 10:59am On Apr 09, 2020
Ok she dey cook for u abi. U sure say u never collect. Set boundary with the way u relate with ur workers, study her attitude and pray abt it. If she is God's will for u, tell her ur mind and don't waste much time in marrying her
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by ProtectMyMoney: 11:00am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:
I live in the west, I'm single and in my late thirties, I work independently I have a store/cybercafe/gamehouse where I sell electronics like home

Advise me please.

But why do you want to Shit in your life with your employee?

She is working diligently because there are no sexual or emotional tensions involved in her work.

Introduce emotions into her, and then she will start shitting in your life.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by akmath: 11:00am On Apr 09, 2020
I saw west, 9th wonder of the world=efor riro.

My guy still dey talk of to ask her out, girl wey don marry you for her mind already.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by galaxy2020(m): 11:01am On Apr 09, 2020
The girl's already interested in you even b4 your own feelings started to germinate. She's showing you the vibes and you are there getting more confused. If you truly love her for something serious, not use and dump, she could be an asset to you as regards your bizness. But, do you know her very well, I mean her character? Girls can hide their true self till John the Baptist returns again. Wish you the right decision.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by vinceobe: 11:03am On Apr 09, 2020
My dear friend. This girl is your wife. Date her, marry her and make her your business partner. You will thank me later.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Ishitinyourlife: 11:03am On Apr 09, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

But why do you want to Shit in your life with your employee?

She is working diligently because there are no sexual or emotional tensions involved in her work.

Introduce emotions into her, and then she will start shitting in your life.
Sorry,I tried different usernames they were taken so I just wrote what came to mind,point taken.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Ishitinyourlife: 11:05am On Apr 09, 2020
jaymichael:
My wife is 14 years younger than I, We l just learn to be friends with each other.
Thank sir,your comment makes me feel less awkward about the age difference now
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by tipssy1: 11:07am On Apr 09, 2020
She will become OGA MADAM in ur business, get ready to nuture your younger sister as a wife, my advice too you is too fetch a business that she will handle personally and not within ur business premises it will give you more respect among your staffs and customer growth. IWA LE WA (CHARACTER IS A VIRTUE).

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking / Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note / My Lesbian Encounter - An Original DNB Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.