Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata (67824 Views)

FUOYE Killings: Bisi Fayemi's 'Persona Non-Grata' Order Lifted, NANS Appologises / 2019: Akwa Ibom State Government Declares A Three-day State Fasting / Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata by bcashy: 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin

By the time Buhari start him own now..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wike dey flex muscle now, u dey laugh....
Re: Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata by bossrillboss: 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
vicdom:

You lack adequate reasoning undecided embarassed
no.vex abeg grin
vicdom:

no.vex abeg
Re: Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata by eledacedar(f): 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
guy222:
no mind them, they dont know that the federal government can stop rivers state allocation as a result of this single act and nothing i repeat nothing will happen

The oil and gas industry alone is the most critical service that Nigeria depends on. If the passengers were workers of an oil/gas company and the FG loses revenue for the actions of Wike, bubu will just develop ear problem anytime Wike cries of marginalisation and nothing will happen.
Re: Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata by blackboy(m): 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
I'm suspecting their is more to this issue. Politics or money.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata by Xisnin(m): 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
olaniyilukman:
But he can withdraw his security details and treat him badly like what Jonathan did to Ameachi
He can withdraw his security details but what next?

How much does it cost to hire private security?

How many of you will reject the governorship position if there is a condition
that you will not have a security detail?

Wike is effectively bulletproof as a serving governor.
Re: Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata by ddippset(m): 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
All these people chest beating for Wike and playing music for him do not understand how powerful the FG is and how they can treat his fucck up in a minute.

Even though i like Wike's actions so far and how seriously he has taken this corona issue,

He shouldn't make the mistake of tussling with the FG.

I believe that they just do not have his time yet.

What/Who is Wike without the CP and the Army GOC?

All the FG needs to do is change the Police Commisioner and the Commander of Bori Camp and Wike is mince meat.

Obj for don do that one already.

Someone needs to advise Wike but I hope it doesn't get to that.

I love every action he has taken so far wrt covid 19.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata by Kobicove(m): 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
otokx:

They should come to Warri.

No right thinking business executive will relocate his business to Warri! grin
Re: Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
he should has just quarantine d them. panting his way to a magistrate court shows personal vendetta against caverton.

are courts not supposed to observe lockdown?

why didn't he act like these when policemen slaughtered 4 mechanics at ikoku?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata by jayson87: 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
vicdom:

And understanding too
Re: Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata by Jadeng: 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
This is getting more interesting.... those challenging the Governors authority on the arrest should come and talk again o!
Re: Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata by asobo: 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
michlins:
please when the powers that be comes hard on Wike, don't claim marginalization. There are exclusive lists which Wike have no power to control. This guy is just power drunk and we all know how Buhari can disregard rule of law when he wants to discipline someone. Ask NK,ask dasuki
Power that be LOL. The never born Buhari n his men well to fight Wike.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata by Chekwume16(m): 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
This boy please shut up if you don't know what to write. So if you were the owner of caverton you will prefer to be in this crossfire because you believe buhari has absolute powers. So many kids here
michlins:
same immunity was there when ngige was kidnapped as a governor and his security details removed. Buhari can deal with Wike in so many ways. How about claiming that for grounding caverton,he stopped movements of critical staff and thereby hampered the workings of the oil and gas industry. And he claims that Port Harcourt will pay for the losses and put a stop on their allocation. The federal government is all powerful in Nigeria
Re: Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata by Adakintroy2: 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
Useless bunch
.you will go to those states and drill oil then come and form big boys for the same state.

Go and call the Abuja lords to come help you out. They will overide the directive of the state governor we will see.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata by arcis: 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
Xisnin:
Caverton is foolish for trying to fight the state government.

The state government owns all the land within its boundary and any
business that wants to succeed must obey state rules and regulations.

All Caverton management should have done is submit the manifest of its passengers for
proper testing and quarantine but they refused because they feel too big.

Good of you and clap for your foolishness...when they all move their companies from your region...you guys will will start crying like a baby.

Remember..Caverton pay River government rent and other fees...

So keep typing rubbish....isokay

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata by Xisnin(m): 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
ednut1:
Wike just like to behave like tout. Their ph base is in naval airforce. Will any lga or state officer dare go there
It doesn't matter as long as the suspected returnees do not leave the naval base.
Re: Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
blackboy:

caverton no drop, see wines belly bobbing up and down as he went to their office, there is a grudge somewhere.
Re: Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Bunkum and balderdash

Effort in futility.

Even if you close all their offices, it doesn't stop them from flying to and fro Rivers State.

In a world where transactions are now completed online, who walks into the office.

I don't even know the office of any airline in the entire world.
... I guess you are referring to edo line... they are the only airline company that doesn't have office....
Re: Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata by Seankhalifa: 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
Wike is on drugs

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata by SOJOSEPH(m): 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
I LIKE THIS GUY.

HE KNOWS HOW TO REMIND THE FOOLS THEIR RIGHTFUL PLACE, WHEN THEIR BRAINS FAIL THEM AS USUAL.

PERSONA NON GRATA - THIS ONE TOO MUCH FOR THE MINISTER OOOO
Re: Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
blackboy:

caverton no drop, see wikes belly bobbing up and down as he went to their office, there is a grudge somewhere.

marching ground things
Re: Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata by poshestmina(f): 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
Openbusiness:

So only Caverton helicopters were flying? Lol, u no sabi d politics dat is in play here.

To the best of my knowledge ,YES.
Re: Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata by Xisnin(m): 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
arcis:

Good of you and clap for your foolishness...when they all move their companies from your region...you guys will will start crying like a baby.

Remember..Caverton pay River government rent and other fees...

So keep typing rubbish....isokay
Don't be an idiot.
Transport business are at the mercy of the state government.
You are probably too young to understand how it works.
Caverton will lose all the money they used to make in Rivers while
Rivers will lose a paltry tax that they pay.

Now tell me who is the biggest loser?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
michlins:
same immunity was there when ngige was kidnapped as a governor and his security details removed. Buhari can deal with Wike in so many ways. How about claiming that for grounding caverton,he stopped movements of critical staff and thereby hampered the workings of the oil and gas industry. And he claims that Port Harcourt will pay for the losses and put a stop on their allocation. The federal government is all powerful in Nigeria

The impunity you people idolise, applaud and anticipate will one day clamp down on you. The bitter taste will affect your worldview. No one EVER stays on top forever. God has infinite ways to show man who is boss, eg where is ABBA Kyari. God can suspend or dismiss anyone, just like that. Be humble and humane in power.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata by onyeogalu1(m): 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
olaniyilukman:
But he can withdraw his security details and treat him badly like what Jonathan did to Ameachi

He cannot. As far as he is the governor he is entitled to security men. Nigeria has pass that level
Re: Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
michlins:
according to the land use act of Nigeria, the federal government owns all land and leaves it in trust of the states. Wike is a care taker. Buhari is the landlord
Well said

Re: Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
Wike has overdone it already.The Minister of Aviation has said the FG gave those Carveton pilots Clearance to Fly and Land in Rivers State in the best interest of the Nation.
It's in the exclusive list of the Nigerian Constitution.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata by asobo: 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
ddippset:
All these people chest beating for Wike and playing music for him do not understand how powerful the FG is and how they can treat his fucck up in a minute.

Even though i like Wike's actions so far and how seriously he has taken this corona issue,

He shouldn't make the mistake of tussling with the FG.

I believe that they just do not have his time yet.

What/Who is Wike without the CP and the Army GOC?

All the FG needs to do is change the Police Commisioner and the Commander of Bori Camp and Wike is mince meat.

Obj for don do that one already.

Someone needs to advise Wike but I hope it doesn't get to that.

I love every action he has taken so far wrt covid 19.
Who plays the piper dictates the tune. The only thing our security agencies understand is money and Wike have enough to buy them.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
Cyberterror:
Caverton helicopters should relocate their base to Imo state. We are business friendly.
igbo people and greed... I won't be surprise if the owner of caverton is an Igbo man... they value money more than human life
Re: Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata by guy222: 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
henryobinna:
just listen to the bullshi.t you're writing
like it or hate it, what he said is nothing but the truth, it has happen before and it can still happen again and i bet you there is nothing anybody can do about it. It seems you dont know the power of the federal government. Go and ask chris engege, joshua dariye and Tinubu what obasanjo did to them. Till today nothing happen
Re: Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata by ddippset(m): 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
Jadeng:
This is getting more interesting.... those challenging the Governors authority on the arrest should come and talk again o!
You are either naive or delusional.

Funnily enough the Police Commisioner who is his enforcer and he is running all over the place with is Buhari's employee and on his payroll.

If FG starts their own now you will be shouting dictatorship and tyranny upandan.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata by bizzibodi(m): 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
michlins:
according to the land use act of Nigeria, the federal government owns all land and leaves it in trust of the states. Wike is a care taker. Buhari is the landlord
True talk d states are d creation of d federal government.dem pfuck born states. grin
Re: Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata by frankson1(m): 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
bcashy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

By the time Buhari start him own now..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wike dey flex muscle now, u dey laugh....

That is when they will know that Buhari is a cow with disregard for court ruling and start calling on international community.

Timi Frank and Co. Will start releasing series of tweets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) / Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush / Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.