Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,454 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:42 PM

My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories (129828 Views)

Can One Get To Ivory Coast By Road? / Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements / Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by tunmyce: 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

i believe i was lucky enough to get a job after fews weeks there but i turn it down because, my main purpose and burning desire was to get a soccer team, patience and determination got me through and got a soccer team but in lower division through the help of some locals.

i will be updating again by 8pm today stay tuned. is going to all about my PAINS AND GAINS
one can learn the basics of the language even with a google translator
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
tunmyce:
one can learn the basics of the language even with a google translator

Yes just like primary basics.....

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Biingoo: 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
Petyprincess:

Have you been to romance section? Na wailers full there grin Anyways should we be expecting pictures? I plan on visiting countries in ecowas since those are the countries that do not require visa cry including Kenya,sometimes it's not about travelling to exotic places bt you just want to have adventures nd experience grin
Poland nko? You no want go there again? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Biingoo: 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
Petyprincess:

I have been to Poland bt i really want something extra ordinary like visiting this maasai tribe in Kenya,the tribe yemilade features in her latest single with angeli kodjo abi weti be her name
I want strange nd fun-filled experience with bit of scaring adventure bt my paranoid self wnt allow me cry My future plan is visiting an island which I'm targeting Mauritius! It's not everytime Europe,american or Canada grin
Snap your password with stamp from Poland embassy and I'll wire 50k asap. Heaven bear me witness

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by tunmyce: 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
Is that not a bit petty?
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
Happy easter to everyone, Like i promise too update again by 8pm today. Am here to share about my pains and gains.

Writing this now... Is making me go through some emotions. Yes! i know i had some "sweet memories " but before all this sweet memories i had some painful and difficult times over there in ivory coast and this is to strengthen anybody who has the determination to succeed in him.

"MY PAINS"

I remember how i left Nigeria without knowing any one over there ( am not saying u must follow this step ooo). And after discussing it with my friends and they discouraged me from going. even one of them asked me in pidgin " wetting u go eat for there" at that moment i know, i never shared same dream with them even if we are all footballers.

I remember how the first girl supposed too help me at the first moment I got too "Ivory coast" but out of pride as a man made me to lie to her... After this ivorian girl asked me after we entered Abidjan. she said - ( emeka do u have where to stay?) She asked this question almost every stop over we had. then out of pride as a man and as a Nigerian guy, i said - i am going too "ASEC MIMOSAS FC TEAM CAMP in Abidjan" grin, anybody that follows soccer know this soccer team.

But after just one or two days stay at one of the hotels at abidjan, i know i can't continue this way then i humbled my self grin and call this girl to come and meet me at the hotel. And after she came, she was so angry why did i rent the hotel and lie to her. But i apologised and she brought me to her place, and i learnt my lesson to always "be my self " if i want to be helped.

Believe me, i learnt a lot after lieing so heavily on this good girl. Infact i learnt how to be "my self " no matter what.

Before i continue i want to use this space to thank this good and beautiful Ivorian girl called (Genevieve) for what she did to me at the first stage of my life in Ivorian coast.

My brothers and sisters..... some Nigerians in diaspora are good despite how bad some are. Am so happy that i met a guy who bears same name like myself. His name is Emeka, before i met this guy i know what i went through from other Nigerians over there who has been advising me to go back to Nigeria that their is nothing in ivory coast, but this my friend keeping advising me to stay and showed me some mansion owned by nigerians and how i was even better than them. He also gave me money and told me anytime i needed money i should call him, he tried to help me on where i will be sleeping but he was under someone that brought him to "ivory coast " but his direction really helped me.

Oh my God, i remember how i slept from one nightclub to other nightclubs, infact i know a lot of nightclubs in Abidjan grin, because sometimes i move around at day time to discover a new nightclub to sleep at night ( is that not hard work?) grin i also remember how others are dancing and those babes shaking their as*, cheesy ( God forgive me ooooo, for this sentence) grin this is the only part in all i wrote that made me to laugh with out control despite being emotional.

My brothers am getting really emotional i wish to continue writing my sad moment/ pains but let me just stop for people too be able to read it easily ( long note is not good at this time) cheesy

I will update MY GAINS Later also.

Stay turned.... While i update my gains...

cc: odinga1of

15 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9 fire on

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 11:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
Four40:
EMEKUSBOY9 fire on

Nothing do u my brother

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Jamestown123: 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
Kai this tori go sweet die

2 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by odinga1of: 12:08am On Apr 13, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:
Happy easter to everyone, Like i promise too update again by 8pm today. Am here to share about my pains and gains.

Writing this now... Is making me go through some emotions. Yes! i know i had some "sweet memories " but before all this sweet memories i had some painful and difficult times over there in ivory coast and this is to strengthen anybody who has the determination to succeed in him.

"MY PAINS"

I remember how i left Nigeria without knowing any one over there ( am not saying u must follow this step ooo). And after discussing it with my friends and they discouraged me from going. even one of them asked me in pidgin " wetting u go eat for there" at that moment i know, i never shared same dream with them even if we are all footballers.

I remember how the first girl supposed too help me at the first the moment I got to "Ivory coast" but out of pride as a man made me to lie to her... After this ivorian girl asked me after we entered Abidjan. she said - ( emeka do u have where to stay?) She asked this question almost every stop over we had. then out of pride as a man and as a Nigerian guy, i said - i am going too "ASSEC MIMOSA FC TEAM CAMP in Abidjan" grin, anybody that follows soccer know this soccer team.

But after just one or two days stay at one of the hotels at abidjan, i know i can't continue this way then i humbled my self grin and call this girl to come and meet me at the hotel. And after she came, she was so angry why did i rent the hotel and lie to her. But i apologised and she brought me to her place, and i learnt my lesson to always "be my self " if i want to be helped.

Believe me, i learnt a lot after lieing so heavily on this good girl. Infact i learnt how to be "my self " no matter what.

Before i continue i want to use this space to thank this good and beautiful Ivorian girl called (Genevieve) for what she did to me at the first stage of my life in Ivorian coast.

My brothers and sisters..... some Nigerians in diaspora are good despite how bad some are. Am so happy that i met a guy who bears same name like myself. His name is Emeka, before i met this guy i know what i went through from other Nigerians over there who has been advising me to go back to Nigeria that their is nothing in ivory coast, but this my friend keeping advising me to stay and showed me some mansion owned by nigeria and how i was even better than them. He also gave me money and told me anytime i needed money i should call him, he tried to help me on where i will be sleeping but he was under someone that brought him to "ivory coast " but his direction really helped me.

Oh my God, i remember how i slept from one nightclub to other nightclubs, infact i know a lot of nightclubs in Abidjan grin, because sometimes i move around at day time to discover a new nightclub to sleep at night ( is that not hard work?) grin i also remember how others are dancing and those babes shaking their as*, cheesy ( God forgive me ooooo, for this sentence) grin this is the only part in all i wrote that made me to laugh with out control despite being emotional.

My brothers am getting really emotional i wish to continue writing my sad moment/ pains but let me just stop for people too be able to read it easily ( long note is not good at this time) cheesy

Osheyyy bro, I am following like kilode

2 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 1:31am On Apr 13, 2020
odinga1of:

Osheyyy bro, I am following like kilode

Na so..... Lolz

2 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Nobody: 5:41am On Apr 13, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:
Good day ladies/ gentlemen, am a nigerian guy who went to ivory coast in 2016 but came back to Nigeria 2018 . I had some sweet memories that really look sweet and adventure to me.

i remember when life was unbearable for me i have no choice than to think about making some despirate journey, mind you i don't have any friends or family members over there and i was even discouraged by friends not to move because is not Europe, america or Asia. ( please am not advising anybody to take this risk ooooo). But believe me that journey changed my life.

Starting from how i left Nigeria to" Benin Republic" then i met an ivory babe at STC bus terminals.., i believe i was destined to meet that sweet girl for things to be easy for me. Anyways i have a lot to talk but let just keep it for another day topic or probably "part 2".

Now to my sweet memories grin

If you are married or you have a girl friend in Nigeria that u had promise to marry., please do fasting and praying before going to ivory coast, because their figure 8 women with beautiful skin and faces will not even allow u to think of coming back. I know many Nigeria guys who lost focus just because of this and they get married to ivorian ladies.

i remember the oppurnities at every organization i went too, just because am a nigerian i was treated like a star and any public places i went too i was attended too first just because am a Nigerian and the power of English language i was speaking to them. Infact i got my first job offer the first day i went to their canteen to eat but i declined it because i was focus and all my desire is to get a soccer team" ( please job is not easy to come by, if u are reading this note make sure u know why u are going there and business is the only surest way to make it there above any other way ooo).

" SAMEDI SUA" is Saturdays in ivory coast, and is my best days in ivory coast. Am not sure if i got the spellings correctly.., this days mother dnt have right over any woman no matter her age and they are allow to pass a night at their boy friends place grin. grin

My people, out of emotions i decided not to continue but to leave it for another day. And I have so many sweet memories about this sweet country..., And before i forget.... it's only in ivory coast Republic, u will see night clubs that start by "8am on monday" and the only country where foreigners has rights more than it's citizens because this people are very peaceful. Even the country "first lady" is "white " woman from france. I have a lot to say let me just keep it for another day.

Thanks for your time

LOL glad you enjoyed your stay in Cote d'ivoire.
For people here that your experience there will totori after reading your story, please, if you are NOT a businessman, DON'T go to Cote d'ivoire. No jobs for foreigners except menial jobs which the natives are struggling to get.
The women are beautiful, friendly and the country is way better than NIGERIA, in terms of standard of living.
"Naija na Giant of Africa for mouth."

31 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2020
NockMedia:

LOL glad you enjoyed your stay in Cote d'ivoire.
For people here that your experience there will totori after reading your story, please, if you are NOT a businessman, DON'T go to Cote d'ivoire. No jobs for foreigners except menial jobs which the natives are struggling to get.
The women are beautiful, friendly and the country is way better than NIGERIA, in terms of standard of living.
"Naija na Giant of Africa for mouth."

Yes bro , who no go no know grin

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Claraola: 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

"MY PAINS"

I remember how the first girl supposed too help me at the first the moment I got to "Ivory coast" but out of pride as a man made me to lie to her... After this ivorian girl asked me after we entered Abidjan. she said - ( emeka do u have where to stay?) She asked this question almost every stop over we had. then out of pride as a man and as a Nigerian guy, i said - i am going too "ASEC MIMOSAS FC TEAM CAMP in Abidjan" grin, anybody that follows soccer know this soccer team.

My brothers and sisters..... some Nigerians in diaspora are good despite how bad some are. Am so happy that i met a guy who bears same name like myself. His name is Emeka, before i met this guy i know what i went through from other Nigerians over there who has been advising me to go back to Nigeria that their is nothing in ivory coast, but this my friend keeping advising me to stay and showed me some mansion owned by nigeria and how i was even better than them. He also gave me money and told me anytime i needed money i should call him, he tried to help me on where i will be sleeping but he was under someone that brought him to "ivory coast " but his direction really helped me.

Baba we're waiting for you to update your thread ooo.

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by aigmax(m): 11:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
Petyprincess:

I have been to Poland bt i really want something extra ordinary like visiting this maasai tribe in Kenya,the tribe yemilade features in her latest single with angeli kodjo abi weti be her name
I want strange nd fun-filled experience with bit of scaring adventure bt my paranoid self wnt allow me cry My future plan is visiting an island which I'm targeting Mauritius! It's not everytime Europe,american or Canada grin
you dont have to lie you know ......i promise you ...do what Biingoo says nd imma buttress his 50k with 30k....just upload it here nd quote me smiley

6 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Petyprincess(f): 12:02am On Apr 14, 2020
aigmax:

you dont have to lie you know ......i promise you ...do what Biingoo says nd imma buttress his 50k with 30k....just upload it here nd quote me smiley
Why are guys here sadist honestly?A guy will claim to travel none of you will mention or question him bt when a girl does you will start having problem nd claiming to upload her passport online undecided Did i put a gun on your forehead to believe? You even had to quote me with your alternate account is that hw jobless nd sadist you are? Use that money to feed yourself nd your family nd stop stalking me everywhere! Why will i prove to an online nonentity like you? I wnt want to derail this thread so please stop mentioning me with your different monikers thank you!! To even think you opened a new account for this? Who no fear you guys i fear them! All your posts are on bbnaija thread nd first time you commented outside that thread you quoted me telling me to upload my passport online like seriously? Stop quoting everywhere with different accounts thank you!! Nd trust me you will be ignored henceforth!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 12:12am On Apr 14, 2020
Claraola:

Baba we're waiting for you to update your thread ooo.

OK my man i will very soon. Thanks anyways

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 12:13am On Apr 14, 2020
aigmax:

My guy, please no fighting and lets make peace as one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 12:16am On Apr 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

Why are guys here sadist honestly?A guy will claim to travel none of you will mention or question him bt when a girl does you will start having problem nd claiming to upload her passport online undecided Did i put a gun on your forehead to believe? You even had to quote me with your alternate account is that hw jobless nd sadist you are? Use that money to feed yourself nd your family nd stop stalking me everywhere! Why will i prove to an online nonentity like you? I wnt want to derail this thread so please stop mentioning me with your different monikers thank you!! To even think you opened a new account for this? Who no fear you guys i fear them! All your posts are on bbnaija thread nd first time you commented outside that thread you quoted me telling me to upload my passport online like seriously? Stop quoting everywhere with different accounts thank you!! Nd trust me you will be ignored henceforth!

Petyprinces, do not be offended they are only joking with u . let make peace please. Thank u

2 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Petyprincess(f): 12:28am On Apr 14, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

Petyprinces, do not be offended they are only joking with u . let make peace please. Thank u
Honestly they not joking,infact i noticed guys here are easily threatened by girls especially younger girls! There is a nairaland lady living in Canada nd the level of hatred she got just for the fact she's living in a foreign country no be here! Some were even telling her "despite having money she still can't buy beauty" so many degrading comments i can't type here! It bothers me how guys guys hate the fact someone ladies are doing well for themselves lipsrsealed They dnt even know the reason of my visitation! One might travel for medical reason,visiting etc After ignoring him he still quoted me with his alternate account isn't that obsession? I honestly dnt wanna derail your thread.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by aigmax(m): 12:53am On Apr 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

blive you me...been following NL as Anon...just got to open an official account few days ago...so i do know some monikers like urs nd all d controversy that follows yall.....nd u had to go thru my posts nd even calling me out on em cheesy cheesy....now thats low....im just on NL for fun, hilarious banters n all{majorly to pass time}... life aint that serious you know smiley....i asked to see proof cos im almost a 100% sure you aint true...but then again you dont have to prove sh*t to me....and whats with the "use that money to feed yourself nd your family"...thats a really messed up mentality some of yall got.....whats 30k really.......not everyone is hungry my dear......well then....since you put it like that...my offer is off the table...you can do it for free now smiley smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by aigmax(m): 12:54am On Apr 14, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

My guy, please no fighting and lets make peace as one
my bro trust me ...i come in peace smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Biingoo: 3:25am On Apr 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

Okay I'll make it 100k just upload your passport.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 4:32am On Apr 14, 2020
Biingoo:

Bro please is OK . many people are reading this and they may start thinking otherwise.....

3 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Biingoo: 4:34am On Apr 14, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

Bro please is OK . many people are reading this and they may start thinking otherwise.....
I know that girl very well. She's lying

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 4:38am On Apr 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

Honestly they not joking,infact i noticed guys here are easily threatened by girls especially younger girls! There is a nairaland lady living in Canada nd the level of hatred she got just for the fact she's living in a foreign country no be here! Some were even telling her "despite having money she still can't buy beauty" so many degrading comments i can't type here! It bothers me how guys guys hate the fact someone ladies are doing well for themselves lipsrsealed They dnt even know the reason of my visitation! One might travel for medical reason,visiting etc After ignoring him he still quoted me with his alternate account isn't that obsession? I honestly dnt wanna derail your thread.

Petyprinces, i know how u feel, just laugh it out like friends and u will find out that this guys are not really serious as u think.

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 4:42am On Apr 14, 2020
Biingoo:
I know that girl very well. She's lying

Is OK please. u know she is female. So let it go please my guy

3 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Biingoo: 4:43am On Apr 14, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

Is OK please. u know she is female. So let it go please my guy
Lol alright
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by aigmax(m): 5:26am On Apr 14, 2020
Biingoo:

she said she doesnt need d cash.....so i told her to do it for free......almost certain she wont tho smiley

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Biingoo: 6:06am On Apr 14, 2020
aigmax:

she said she doesnt need d cash.....so i told her to do it for free......almost certain she wont tho smiley
She lies alot

2 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Petyprincess(f): 7:09am On Apr 14, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

Petyprinces, i know how u feel, just laugh it out like friends and u will find out that this guys are not really serious as u think.
Okay jare,please continue your thread as for that kid let him keep chatting with himself grin
No be nairaland wey i know? I will advice you to ask justwise to help you delete all these uneccessary post so you can continue your thread in peace,gracias!!

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 8:42am On Apr 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

Okay jare,please continue your thread as for that kid let him keep chatting with himself grin
No be nairaland wey i know? I will advice you to ask justwise to help you delete all these uneccessary post so you can continue your thread in peace,gracias!!

Smiles... is OK na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (62) (Reply)

Dubai: No Police, No Military, No Media Just An Order (Photos) / You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.