Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories (131237 Views)

Can One Get To Ivory Coast By Road? / Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements / Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by adubam(m): 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

I don't really think is because of covid, i don't want to speculate because this is an open forum.

Happy Val to the Bumbum master Emekusboy9.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
adubam:

Happy Val to the Bumbum master Emekusboy9.

May u find Ivorian damsel that will mark u from exploring grin
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by adubam(m): 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Olawamiwale06: 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
Bro how do i move from iyana ipaja to Ivory, can you pls help me with the movement and how much it would cost me

EMEKUSBOY9:

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
Olawamiwale06:
Bro how do i move from iyana ipaja to Ivory, can you pls help me with the movement and how much it would cost me

You need to hold on a bit their border is still lock

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by lovetterrison(m): 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

while border is lock why not enrol for French class I’m a silent reader and have enrolled in Francois institute Abuja before border open I go don go far within this year with the study then you can hit the road loaded.

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by dehiero: 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
lovetterrison:
while border is lock why not enrol for French class I’m a silent reader and have enrolled in Francois institute Abuja before border open I go don go far within this year with the study then you can hit the road loaded.
oil dey ur head

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
lovetterrison:

Good thinking, but sometimes u may just got surprised when u get there. Learning from the local are most times not same with learning online. Example of that is way of pronouncing things.

But is still a good ideal sha

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by lovetterrison(m): 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

Good thinking, but sometimes u may just got surprised when u get there. Learning from the local are most times not same with learning online. Example of that is way of pronouncing things.

But is still a good ideal sha
Am not learning online sir it’s a class tutorial and the institute is owned by the French embassy, the teachers are professional and I can concentrate good for a start then I attached it with online home revision after then getting to Abidjan I join street to the ones I have learned .. no be hattrick be that 3goals

4 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
lovetterrison:

Am not learning online sir it’s a class tutorial and the institute is owned by the French embassy, the teachers are professional and I can concentrate good for a start then I attached it with online home revision after then getting to Abidjan I join street to the ones I have learned .. no be hattrick be that 3goals

OK... That is good

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Silver247: 8:14am On Feb 18, 2021
lovetterrison:

How much for the French course?
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by lovetterrison(m): 9:57am On Feb 18, 2021
Silver247:

How much for the French course?
Contact@institutfr-ng.org
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by stevelaw: 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

OK... That is good
Emeka come and deliver me from these big hips o.....Lol

2 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by MERCHANDISER: 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
when are they opening land border?
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 9:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
stevelaw:

U never see anything grin

My own be say make u remember Nigeria sha....

U never enter yopougon, by the time u enter....... Your "Mr do good" no go respect you again. You better wear jeans as boxer grin
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
when are they opening land border?

Hopefully, very soon
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by stevelaw: 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

U never see anything grin

My own be say make u remember Nigeria sha....

U never enter yopougon, by the time u enter....... Your "Mr do good" no go respect you again. You better wear jeans as boxer grin
No dey mention Nigeria for my ears again please!
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Asiri1991: 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
stevelaw:

Hi Steve. How are you doing? I hope you are happier than you left Lagos. Enjoy your days in Abidjan.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
stevelaw:

No dey mention Nigeria for my ears again please!

grin no vex
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Zaksart: 9:35am On Feb 22, 2021
Guys should continue with the update please.... Especially the ones that got there before this present lockdown. A guy left his nigeria WhatsApp number on this thread but i he hasn't responded to me ever since i messaged him. I guess he has lot of people messaging him from here... He promised to update us but we haven't heard from any of them. Emekus thanks for Love and Truth you shared with us.

So far, so good cote is a far better option than lots of africa country. My current girlfriend has uncle there... Her mum dad must have been an ivorian or so... Because her uncle's and aunt from Nigeria live and do business there. She told me about her one of her uncle shipped in 40 million of electronics from Germany and it didn't last 2 month on ground. Some of her other uncle travelled through cote d'ivoire...to france, germany, canada and her lil cousin was sent to US uni from an English speaking secondary school free on scholarship from the country.

My brothers there's opportunity in that land and i can't wait to explore it. For those that can see... Nigeria is Gone...No love, No opportunity, No hope. The earlier you make the move the better.

I hope we all link up over there. One Love from here.

7 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by MERCHANDISER: 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
Zaksart:
Guys should continue with the update please.... Especially the ones that got there before this present lockdown. A guy left his nigeria WhatsApp number on this thread but i he hasn't responded to me ever since i messaged him. I guess he has lot of people messaging him from here... He promised to update us but we haven't heard from any of them. Emekus thanks for Love and Truth you shared with us.

So far, so good cote is a far better option than lots of africa country. My current girlfriend has uncle there... Her mum dad must have been an ivorian or so... Because her uncle's and aunt from Nigeria live and do business there. She told me about her one of her uncle shipped in 40 million of electronics from Germany and it didn't last 2 month on ground. Some of her other uncle travelled through cote d'ivoire...to france, germany, canada and her lil cousin was sent to US uni from an English speaking secondary school free on scholarship from the country.

My brothers there's opportunity in that land and i can't wait to explore it. For those that can see... Nigeria is Gone...No love, No opportunity, No hope. The earlier you make the move the better.

I hope we all link up over there. One Love from here.

The only problem is language. Most of us would like to migrate there but we have very little knowledge of French.

Can mama put(local eatery) thrive there?
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Silver247: 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

The only problem is language. Most of us would like to migrate there but we have very little knowledge of French.

Yes very well.....so far you know how to cook
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

Thank you for giving knowledge to people. God bless
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by stevelaw: 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

Thank you for giving knowledge to people. God bless
If you are a teacher,please don't get wasted in Nigeria,come over here now!

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Nicoswit(m): 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2021
stevelaw:

If you are a teacher,please don't get wasted in Nigeria,come over here now!
To teach english?
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by stevelaw: 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
[quote author=Nicoswit post=99360540]
To teach english?[/quote
I teach chemistry not necessarily English o.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Nicoswit(m): 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
[quote author=stevelaw post=99377171][/quote] ok
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by anotherguyonNL: 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

Hopefully, very soon

Na wa dis border matter don tire pesin sha. U sure sey no be dis you thread make dem no want open the border?
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
anotherguyonNL:

Na wa dis border matter don tire pesin sha. U sure sey no be dis you thread make dem no want open the border?

So because of my thread, them no go open border for other potential foreigners even Ghanians? grin

No forget say their own citizen no go travel also to other neighboring countries ooo

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by anotherguyonNL: 11:25am On Feb 25, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

So because of my thread, them no go open border for other potential foreigners even Ghanians? grin

No forget say their own citizen no go travel also to other neighboring countries ooo

Yes oh! na you cause am grin
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2021
anotherguyonNL:

Yes oh! na you cause am grin

If i no write, some guys for no they inspired na grin

OK make una no vex i no go write again grin
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Nicoswit(m): 6:38am On Feb 26, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

Abeg Mekus....do you know if a foreigner can acquire 100% ownership of a farmland in ivory coast?

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (62) (Reply)

You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? / Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban / I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.