Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories (131553 Views)

Can One Get To Ivory Coast By Road? / Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements / Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by odinga1of: 11:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:
Like i promise to update today by 8pm about MY GAINS

i want to use this oppurnity to encourage everyone not to ever get discourage from how little they start in life.

I remember when i was homeless in" ivory coast" and i was sleeping from one nightclub to the other. i never knew that God was preparing me for something great to come, and all this sleeping around nightclubs made me knowing so many people both ivorians, Nigerians and other foreigners.

God started showing his mercy into my life with people i don't know with money to eat and take care of my self, even though i was not having a roof over my head i was not lacking money for food at least......, Infact i was having money more than some people having where to sleep grin( God is good and able).

NOW GET READY FOR REAL MIRACLES!

After roaming the entire Abidjan grin for some weeks( dnt get me wrong i was very neat and sleek in dressing ooo) the only thing i was missing was a roof to lay my head.

My life started changing when a thought came into my mind to go call my mother because i had spoken with her for a long time because i dnt want her to panic and to know the true situation of things. Then i went to make a phone call on a "call center" a lady was the owner of the call center, and after i spoke with my mum in English, the lady was so marvelled and happy and she asked me where am from i told her NIGERIA, and before i know what is going on, she started telling some of the guys around her that am a Nigerian and the next thing, this guys were so happy to an extent they gave me a chair to seat and started asking me about Nigerians stars. Ladies and gentlemen, at that time i felt relieved because there is notting more than the citizens likening you as a foreigner, that is the first help u need from God in any foreign country.

That phone calls got me so connected with guys, even if i was still homeless but this guys are the people who are in charge of transport in the country and We all know how powerful this people are even in Nigeria, and this are the people that really fought for me. Now my schedule change from sleeping in those nightclubs and roaming about cheesy to sleeping in those nightclubs and going to meet this guys... But my homeless situation did not change because i never opened up to them but honestly anything they eat i also ate, anything they drink i also drank( not alcoholic drinks though) everywhere they move to in Abidjan and other cities i also follow then, Infact i would have gotten their international passport if was serious. this is to show how connected i was becoming oooo.

Now to the main gist. those two weeks i was balling with this guys and been friends with the other lady that owns the calling center, I never knew she was studying my schedule and honestly, once i left the nightclub i slept for the day has ended... the next place i always go and stay as early as 5am is her shop. Then this lady went home and told her parents that is like i was stranded. and her mother came the next morning and met me and she was very angry with her daughter for not helping me on time and she said stress was showing on my face that i am not getting enough sleep at night.

Then she told her daughter to take me home.( believe me my brothers and sister it was like i have a sugar factory running in my stomach) grin but deep down in my heart i was not yet fully relieved because i was thinking after going home with her daughter i will be going back to where i belong grin but never knew God has answered my prayer.

i Got home with her and the first girl i saw at home later became my one and only girlfriend i had then in" ivory coast " cheesy i took my bath and as i was about going.... i was asked to sleep to get some rest... believe me my brethren i never saw it coming that i will be part of their family. Let say i went there by 12pm and by 1pm i was already sleeping then i notice no body has even came where i was sleeping to wake me up, and at that moment in my sleep i said to my self ( God if them no chase me, i no go chase my self oooo) then i continue sleeping.

I woke up by 5pm by myself still no body is waking me up then i said to my self ( God if them no chase me , i no go chase my self oooo) then i continue sleeping till it got to 7 to 8pm. finally, someone came to wake me up and is the lady mother.... then i said to my self in my sleep ( time to go back) but surprisedly, i saw nice rice presented to me as dinner to eat and continue sleeping cheesy( God is Good). The next thing is morning, and the lady came to wake me up and told me if i choose to take my " morning shower" with cold water or warm water (what a life) and after taking my baths she said to me if i want to stay at home or follow her to her shop? shocked my brothers and sisters that was when i know is good to be good, because this was desame treatment i gave to one of my friend in Nigeria who came from abia to Lagos just to get a team or manager and since then have been helping him

* this story is not yet over but i need to stop for now to enable people read it and not to get tired reading it because of lengthy writing. i will continue tomorrow by 11 am

Thanks and stayed tunned

Nice story bro, kepk in coming.

Always mention me oooooo

2 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 12:30am On Apr 15, 2020
odinga1of:

Nice story bro, kepk in coming.

Always mention me oooooo

Ok bro

2 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Petyprincess(f): 1:13am On Apr 15, 2020
Phelixblaq:

Stop derailing this thread and gat away!! The Ivory Coast we saw is better than Audio Poland
Mumu* nd you think reading Ivory Coast story will make you leave Nigeria,despite all the stories you have been reading on travel section you still haven't sniffed a passport so? It's funny how you talking about derailing while quoting me! You couldn't even quote op so who is derailing? Be ready to read more audio experience in Poland if that's what giving y'all headache!! You think I'm one of the girls here you can easily intimidate because of jealousy? Mtchew

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Phelixblaq(m): 6:46am On Apr 15, 2020
Petyprincess:

Mumu* nd you think reading Ivory Coast story will make you leave Nigeria,despite all the stories you have been reading on travel section you still haven't sniffed a passport so? It's funny how you talking about derailing while quoting me! You couldn't even quote op so who is derailing? Be ready to read more audio experience in Poland if that's what giving y'all headache!! You think I'm one of the girls here you can easily intimidate because of jealousy? Mtchew

Create one thread about your audio Poland

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Somat4ril(m): 7:00am On Apr 15, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

Ok bro
bro, nice updates here, keep.it coming.. thanks for sharing your experiences.
A quick one please, do you know a thing about articles (brushes, shoe polish, shaving sticks etc) business in Ivory Coast.
I also sent you a PM..
Kindly respond.
God bless

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Petyprincess(f): 7:40am On Apr 15, 2020
Phelixblaq:

Sure,hope you can audio view also nd learn alot instead of hating!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 7:45am On Apr 15, 2020
Somat4ril:
bro, nice updates here, keep.it coming.. thanks for sharing your experiences.
A quick one please, do you know a thing about articles (brushes, shoe polish, shaving sticks etc) business in Ivory Coast.
I also sent you a PM..
Kindly respond.
God bless

Like i said all most all business succeed over there , but remember to expand this same business u want to there when u start progressing .

CONCLUSION - nothing is small in business just start and work hard then watch God surprise u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 7:48am On Apr 15, 2020
Phelixblaq:

Please my man let make peace. Let forgive and forget

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 7:49am On Apr 15, 2020
Petyprincess:

Sure,hope you can audio view also nd learn alot instead of hating!

Lets forgive and forget

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Petyprincess(f): 7:55am On Apr 15, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

Lets forgive and forget
Lol,hope you good?

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by nerilove(m): 7:58am On Apr 15, 2020
Is it only Abidjan that one can try, what are other major cities in CIV? I heard Many of Nigerians there doesn't help fellow Nigerian who came in newly

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by nerilove(m): 7:59am On Apr 15, 2020
Phelixblaq:

*People derailing this post should be careful. Make una open una thread and rant there. Guy let that girl be, is it your Poland?

13 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 8:41am On Apr 15, 2020
nerilove:
Is it only Abidjan that one can try, what are other major cities in CIV? I heard Many of Nigerians there doesn't help fellow Nigerian who came in newly

My brother take your mind away from any Nigerians over there, any good Nigeria friend u have over there is destined only from God. if u dnt want to be discouraged early when u go there, don't listen to any Nigerians telling u to go back. I repeat dnt listen.

* for the cities, they are so many city like " youpougone" if i still get the spell correctly, that is the city of " party and life" like Vegas and new York. So if u are into buiness that involved around bar, boutiques and those things around fun, fun and fun... You will surely make it because they have the best night life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Perfecttouch(m): 8:50am On Apr 15, 2020
horlamilekan23:

OP what do you think about starting a music production/studio business in Ivory coast?
on the scale of 1-10, how good are you at production?

2 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Iamicekid(m): 10:08am On Apr 15, 2020
Op, nice update, please quick questions why does Nigerians always want to discourage others when they see them in other countries, they will be like it’s hard over here ooo, we never see food chop ooo, are they afraid of that person glory or what... and please do you have any contact you still roll with over there, I’m not going to be a bothering to them just need someone that can help me rent house so and can translate French to English once I get there so they won’t scam me till someone also get along

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 11:01am On Apr 15, 2020
Good day everyone, like i promise to continue the stories on MY GAINS.

From continuation......

i started to live with this grate family in Abidjan, and they showed me love and care like i was their son. Then in my on little ways for one week i was assisting the "call center" lady in her shop in terms of logistics duties and i never knew all this while i was with this lady and helping her, this Ivorian family were taking notes of everything am doing also studying the type of person i was.

On a faithful evening i was called by her step mother( the " call center lady" father got married to 2 women and they stay together peacefully). Less i forgot this is desame woman that brought me home when i was homeless. She told me that "they have thought about it and i can stay in their house forever if i choose too that they have already taken me as their own son and family" grin ( God is good). Believe me guys i was full of life and those period was so emotional to me, because i dnt know this people from anywhere ( what a sweet feelings).

Then i was free and settled in ivory coast and start exploring and making friends with locals and also became popular, because i move with some of the locals and those transport guys i met and Every Sunday i go out with the sons of the Ivorian family i stayed with.

Then i met 3 crazy nigeria friends namely Bobby, chidi and Isioma.( i am going too tell the story of bobby some other day, so that people faith can be motivated).

This 3 Nigeria friends of mine have special thread, i will like to write about them because is something u people need to know .

Now back to my story, it is getting to the real gist...

Then after staying with my 3 Nigeria friends at night, and at this time we make sure will explore some carteens and bars, and every public places we move too.... like the bars, carteen even streets... We are sure of getting phone numbers from Ivorian damsels. And because of the beauties from all this ivorian damsels. we say this things in pidgin language ( if na Nigeria we dey yahoo boys for don collect all this sweet babes) grin to an extent one of my friend has a big time babe who work with MTN as an accountant who he always running away from, because this girl is too pretty and because of this "Nigeria mentality" of all women need money he lost this girl and later found out that Ivorian women are not like that. i did not blame him because 4 of us came into the country same time only one of us came earlier before us, so we were " Jonny just come " because we were all thinking what a pretty girl working with MTN as an accountant doing with this guy called bobby, that dnt even have job at that time..... in fact 3 of them were all staying inside a church grin. ( this story is for another day like i promise)

Then in the morning i hangout with my Ivorian guys that are into transport management in that country. But before i continue this story, i want used this space to thank (Mr LASS) "is like the king of boys" over there in Abidjan, and am the closet person to him than any one even his Ivorian friends are not even close to him like i do. i got so popular in that area and i made friends.

Now i need to start learning French demanded by the people around me and my Ivorian friends. Then an Ivorian girl called (Esther) got so close to me and started teaching me and before u know it we are over each other and start dating. And the love she has for me was second to non and her parent knows this and because of this i don't pay any time i eat in her mother carteen grin. This got to show u how popular and love i was getting.

But as faith will have it we dated for few months before we left each other because of some issues (best know to me) Then i never knew i will be dating among the youngest daughters of that family i was staying with..

Her name is Josiane, she is 200 level university student. She is very pretty and blessed with everything that makes a woman "Africa queen" i never saw it coming that i will be dating her because before then i know how hot and popular like a star she is . infact she always told me that some of her female friends that are coming to visit her likes me and they want to date me that if i should give them my number( ThankGod i was not desperate and cheap) and maybe all this made her to fall in love with me... Then everything was history. But she wanted to make it public to her parent but i advice her let keep the relationship" secret " for now.... because i dnt just want them to think i am a womanizer or i took advantage of their trust in me.

I remember during new year eve how i was indoor, and she came back from the market and told me to dress up let go to club, then i foolishly told her " i don't have money" grin and she start laughing at me and as a Nigerian i need to cover up then i started acting like a comedian for her to be distracted over those laugh.

Believe me guys this is social media i would have said a lot of things we did together secretly grin but i can't because is an open space for any body to see...

So guys if u have been reading this thread u must have known that i want to make it easy for people too read it, and beside long note is not good at this time. grin

So stayed tuned by 8pm today, i will be writing on how i got a soccer team and how i finally achieved what made me leave NIGERIA

Thanks guys....

19 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Livescores: 11:26am On Apr 15, 2020
See Better thread, respect sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by odinga1of: 11:58am On Apr 15, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:
Good day everyone, like i promise to continue the stories on MY GAINS.

From continuation......

i started to live with this grate family in Abidjan, and they showed me love and care like i was their son. Then in my on little ways for one week i was assisting the "call center" lady in her shop in terms of logistics duties and i never knew all this while i was with this lady and helping her, this Ivorian family were taking notes of everything am doing also studying the type of person i was.

On a faithful evening i was called by her step mother( the " call center lady" father got married to 2 women and they stay together peacefully). Less i forgot this is desame woman that brought me home when i was homeless. She told me that "they have thought about it and i can stay in their house forever if i choose too that they have already taken me as their own son and family" grin ( God is good). Believe me guys i was full of life and those period was so emotional to me, because i dnt know this people from anywhere ( what a sweet feelings).

Then i was free and settled in ivory coast and start exploring and making friends with locals and also became popular, because i move with some of the locals and those transport guys i met and Every Sunday i go out with the sons of the Ivorian family i stayed with.

Then i met 3 crazy nigeria friends namely Bobby, Chidi and Isioma.( i am going too tell the story of bobby some other day, so that people faith can be motivated).

This 3 Nigeria friends of mine have special thread, i will like to write about them because is something u people need to know .

Now back to my story, it is getting to the real gist...

Then after staying with my 3 Nigeria friends at night, and at this time we make sure will explore some carteens and bars, and every public places we move too.... like the bars, carteen even streets... We are sure of getting phone numbers from Ivorian damsels. And because of the beauties from all this ivorian damsels. we say this things in pidgin language ( if na Nigeria we dey yahoo boys for don collect all this sweet babes) grin to an extent one of my friend has a big time babe who work with MTN as an accountant who he always running away from, because this girl is too pretty and because of this "Nigeria mentality" of all women need money he lost this girl and later found out that Ivorian women are not like that. i did not blame him because 4 of us came into the country same time only one of us came earlier before us, so we were " Jonny just come " because we were all thinking what a pretty girl working with MTN as an accountant doing with this guy called bobby, that dnt even have job at that time..... in fact 3 of them were all staying inside a church grin. ( this story is for another day like i promise)

Then in the morning i hangout with my Ivorian guys that are into transport management in that country. But before i continue this story, i want used this space to thank (Mr LASS) "is like the king of boys" over there in Abidjan, and am the closet person to him than any one even his Ivorian friends are not even close to him like i do. i got so popular in that area and i made friends.

Now i need to start learning French demanded by the people around me and my Ivorian friends. Then an Ivorian girl called (Esther) got so close to me and started teaching me and before u know it we are over each other and start dating. And the love she has for me was second to non and her parent knows this and because of this i don't pay any time i eat in her mother carteen grin. This got to show u how popular and love i was getting.

But as faith will have it we dated for few months before we left each other because of some issues (best know to me) Then i never knew i will be dating among the youngest daughters of that family i was staying with..

Her name is Josiane, she is 200 level university student. She is very pretty and blessed with everything that makes a woman "Africa queen" i never saw it coming that i will be dating her because before then i know how hot and popular like a star she is . infact she always told me that some of her female friends that are coming to visit her likes me and they want to date me that if i should give them my number( ThankGod i was not desperate and cheap) and maybe all this made her to fall in love with me... Then everything was history. But she wanted to make it public to her parent but i advice her let keep the relationship" secret " for now.... because i dnt just want them to think i am a womanizer or i took advantage of their trust in me.

I remember during new year eve how i was indoor, and she came back from the market and told me to dress up let go to club, then i foolishly told her " i don't have money" grin and she start laughing at me and as a Nigerian i need to cover up then i started acting like a comedian for are to be distracted over those laugh.

Believe me guys this is social media i would have said a lot of things we did together secretly grin but i can't because is an open space for any body to see...

So guys if u have been reading this thread u must have known that i want to make it easy for people read it, and beside long note is not good at this time. grin

So stayed tuned by 8pm today, i will be writing on how i got a soccer team and how i finally achieved what made me leave NIGERIA

Thanks guys....

Bro please write about the sexcapades ( remember Zubby77

Those are the things that made the story "Greatest" of all time.

Remember we are all learning, even the secrets is part of the learning process.

One love bro

6 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Iamicekid(m): 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

@livescores. Ur username says it all... i will keep updating u like live scores... grin
Iamicekid:
Op, nice update, please quick questions why does Nigerians always want to discourage others when they see them in other countries, they will be like it’s hard over here ooo, we never see food chop ooo, are they afraid of that person glory or what... and please do you have any contact you still roll with over there, I’m not going to be a bothering to them just need someone that can help me rent house so and can translate French to English once I get there so they won’t scam me till someone also get along
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
odinga1of:

Bro please write about the sexcapades ( remember Zubby77

Those are the things that made the story "Greatest" of all time.

Remember we are all learning, even the secrets is part of the learning process.

Yes my guy am coming to that I just want to hit on this space when u guys are not expecting.....

One love bro
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
Iamicekid:

Is a lay down fact that Nigerians are very clever in Africa we are number if not the world self. So any Nigerian in a foreign land knows this and knows the potential u have.... So they dnt want u to come and put sad for their Garry ooooo. But some are nice few on them though

For the other question i can only do anything when u are there. Let keep it that way my brother

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
Livescores:
See Better thread, respect sir.

Respect my brother. This your image is how u demonstrate when u first got to "ivory coast" and u see one their girls.... grin

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Livescores: 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

Respect my brother. This your image is how u demonstrate when u first got to "ivory coast" and u see one their girls.... grin
with funds (I mean money) how easy is it to find a football agent that can get one a trial with European clubs, like clubs in Portuguese primera Liga or Belgian Jupiter league?

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
Livescores:
with funds (I mean money) how easy is it to find a football agent that can get one a trial with European clubs, like clubs in Portuguese primera Liga or Belgian Jupiter league?

In Nigeria is hard, because even if u give them money that scamming instinct will surface in them. But in any of this Africa French countries like ivory coast, mali , senegal and the rest is very possible

4 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Livescores: 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

In Nigeria is hard, because even if u give them money that scamming instinct will surface in them. But in any of this Africa French countries like ivory coast, mali , senegal and the rest is very possible

Thanks, looking forward to the next update.

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Chidonsky: 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
Emy Emy,what a lovely and great story you have here.Hope when you made it you didn't forget those families that helped you?

5 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Iamicekid(m): 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

Is a lay down fact that Nigerians are very clever in Africa we are number if not the world self. So any Nigerian in a foreign land knows this and knows the potential u have.... So they dnt want u to come and put sad for their Garry ooooo. But some are nice few on them though

For the other question i can only do anything when u are there. Let keep it that way my brother

Okay no problem, can I have ur number down, tho I have someone distance there but you know how Nigerians are, story may change when I get there like that, so atleast I will put a call through to you

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by nalizzzy: 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
sorry to ask but at what age did you leave Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chidonsky:
Emy Emy,what a lovely and great story you have here.Hope when you made it you didn't forget those families that helped you?

Never! i always call them and they are my family also

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
nalizzzy:
sorry to ask but at what age did you leave Nigeria

Smiles... i made a comment on this question about age

My brother age is nothing if u are determined to succeed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by skylane: 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
Wow i have always said if i dont base in UśA then europe,if not europe then ivory coast or south africa igbadu your biography boss please i want to ask howfa is the livestock agriculture industry for a prospective vet doc like me,and plesse feed us more updstes si vous plait monsieur,enchante,
EMEKUSBOY9:

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by tunmyce: 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=EMEKUSBOY9 post=88470319]

In Nigeria is hard, because even if u give them money that scamming instinct will surface in them. But in any of this Africa French countries like ivory coast, mali , senegal and the rest is very possible [/quol) i run a sports management company with my associates here, i brought two partners, a scout and uefa licesense coach from sweden and spain respectively, there is an issue with visa here in nigeria. I am thinking of coming to operate in ivory coast. Can you pls tell me the possibity of a visa for ivorian boys and nigerian boys too if i get them invites from europe. What are the visa situations and bureaucracy over there?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (62) (Reply)

You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? / Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban / I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.