Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:05 PM

My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories - Travel (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories (129783 Views)

Can One Get To Ivory Coast By Road? / Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements / Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by ugnoble: 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
How is Footwears business over there like?
I meant producing and selling of male leather shoes and sandals.

AND

How much do you feel is needed to start one? Or is it more advisable to be under someone who is established there in other to stand well first before starting out?

Thanks I appreciate
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Olawamiwale06: 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
Bro how are you doing pls what are the thriving business in cote de voire

EMEKUSBOY9:

You need to hold on a bit their border is still lock
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
Olawamiwale06:
Bro how are you doing pls what are the thriving business in cote de voire

Almost all businesses strives there.

Just go through my thread u will get some clue's
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by fejeerow(f): 11:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
Was wondering if they are lots of spas and professional salons in Ivory Coast.
I sell and supply spa machines and beauty supplies including Microblading and lash supplies. I m considering expanding to Ivory Coast.. do you think the market there has high demand for these things ?

Please help so u can start my trip calculation to go there for one of my short holiday which I m planing for next month.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 7:37am On Mar 22, 2021
fejeerow:
Was wondering if they are lots of spas and professional salons in Ivory Coast.
I sell and supply spa machines and beauty supplies including Microblading and lash supplies. I m considering expanding to Ivory Coast.. do you think the market there has high demand for these things ?

Please help so u can start my trip calculation to go there for one of my short holiday which I m planing for next month.

Don't forget ivory coast is the home of most body lotion u see in Nigeria. Why am saying this is to let u know that ivory coast is the home of beauty supplies in west Africa if not in Africa.

All you mention up there are big businesses in ivory coast, and less i forget to tell u not to missed in the opportunity to own a beauty saloons there too.

Send me mail on this email address for us to discussed more. emekaalezie7@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by ugnoble: 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2021
ugnoble:
How is Footwears business over there like?
I meant producing and selling of male leather shoes and sandals (shoemaking) .

AND

How much do you feel is needed to start one? Or is it more advisable to be under someone who is established there in other to stand well first before starting out?

Thanks I appreciate

EMEKUSBOY9
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Starzo: 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
abeg make una post pics of all the ivoirienne bum bums
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Starzo: 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
lovetterrison:

U don dei jam dem ... peson post this one for another thread ...
which thread??
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
ugnoble:

EMEKUSBOY9

Send me mail with this email... emekaalezie7@gmail.com
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by ugnoble: 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

Send me mail with this email... emekaalezie7@gmail.com
Done
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by fejeerow(f): 7:46am On Mar 24, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

Don't forget ivory coast is the home of most body lotion u see in Nigeria. Why am saying this is to let u know that ivory coast is the home of beauty supplies in west Africa if not in Africa.

All you mention up there are big businesses in ivory coast, and less i forget to tell u not to missed in the opportunity to own a beauty saloons there too.

Send me mail on this email address for us to discussed more. emekaalezie7@gmail.com

I don’t sell creams or lotion..
I m referring to working materials used at the spa.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 9:47am On Mar 24, 2021
fejeerow:

I don’t sell creams or lotion..
I m referring to working materials used at the spa.

I understand what u are saying, that was like reference

Like i said everything u wrote up there are big businesses in ivory coast including "spa materials"
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Olawamiwale06: 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
I did but I didn't get specifically which business to venture into.. Pls help out
EMEKUSBOY9:

Almost all businesses strives there.

Just go through my thread u will get some clue's
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
Olawamiwale06:
I did but I didn't get specifically which business to venture into.. Pls help out

Send me a mail with this email... emekaalezie7@gmail.com
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by anotherguyonNL: 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
Is the border still closed?
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by lovetterrison(m): 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
anotherguyonNL:
Is the border still closed?

We wei dei wait plenty o .. if border opens what will be their protocols , like you have to show you’ve been vaccinated or test centers go dei borders before entrance
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
Is another day on my thread again...

But this is going to be a story on a particular subject.... My aim is too write once the borders in ivory coast are opened, but i decided to drop this story while we all wait for the borders to be opened.

Not much to write but just a story on how i "Dodge & pass" an Ivorian lady grin

Even if some of my stories on how i was flexing in ivory coast are leaving my head, because it has been little bit long since i left ivory coast.

But i almost forgot this story if not for the conversation i had with a friend in ivory coast, and suddenly this story just pumped
my head and i started laughing......

I remember i was going back to ivory coast after a short visit to nigeria my country grin. I was very fortunate to be in a bus with different people traveling to different countries, also it was so sweet that the two people that sat beside me are husband & wife from my country nigeria traveling to LIBERIA grin. The journey was so smooth.... And filled with laughter.

We had other Ivorians that are coming back from other French countries also, everywhere was lighting up with gist and laughter, but we the Nigerians stole the show because we are speaking "English and Pidgin" which is totally different from what the rest of them spoke... Suddenly, a girl called VIVIANNE started talking to me... And she was so excited to meet me. I never knew she likes me already.... because at that time i was just taking the whole thing as two stranger's inside a bus grin ( i no know say my banga go soon ripe) grin

Back to the husband and wife from Nigeria that seated close to me dat were traveling to LIBERIA.... We had a lot of discussions about businesses, and how is possible for him to relocate from Liberia to ivory coast. He even told me how he would have stayed in ivory coast for a night to continue his journey to LIBERIA tomorow. but he can't, because he came with his wife to LIBERIA. The journey continued to where i have to get down too my destination.. Then we took each others
contact before i get down.... But i never knew, that the Ivorian lady also got down with me in the same " road junction" . ( i believed she did that because of me since i also based in ivory coast) grin i knew she must have thought i was also heading to LIBERIA with those Nigeria couples, until she find out i also based in ivory coast

While i stood to get a taxi to my place... She asked me where is my place located, i told her and she requested to get the taxi her self that i should not worry grin she told me where she stays also, but i found out where she stays is very far from my place. i told her but she still insisted i followed her to her house, and too know her place, but God so kind the taxi driver that she stopped to take us to her place advice her that is going to be a long journey for me to follow her then switch to my place from her place. I was carried away by her kind gesture not knowing she was really into me and also possessive to be with me grin that made me to quickly gave her my number and she was very happy to get my digit, and that is how we left each other that afternoon.

Like i said her name is VIVIANNE.....

She very pretty girl with nice curves but her problem is possessiveness shocked

I got home, and so happy to meet my woman.. And not yet fully settled from the tiredness from my tripe, then i got her beeps or flashing as we call it here in Nigeria grin

I remember i took my girl brother out for dinner, and also remember my girl did not trust where i went to that night even with her senior brother grin ( women...)

NOW TO THE MAIN GIST

The next day i called VIVIANNE, and i thanked her for her nice guestures towards me... Then the next thing she said was "when am i coming to see her " shocked i told her the same week i will come and see her. My brethren the time came, and i forgot that i had an appointment with a pretty vivianne. When she called me to know when i will be coming.... then i remembered i had a date with her in her place grin brethren i learnt never to promise an Ivorian woman grin I knew what i faced in that girl hands because her calls was on fire whenever i want too receive her calls.... "her calls " almost put me in troubles but thank God my woman was not close by at that time...... I was asking " shey be me and this girl are just friends naaa" shocked i never knew she wanted me badly to the extent of getting me married to her. She is very trickery, and this is really helping her to get what she want, but my greatest surprise is all this while i never felt anything for this lady despite how hot with a big bumbum she has grin lipsrsealed

She uses her " trickery gift" to finally land me in her house cheesy she made me feel so pitty for her like she is having big problems that my attention is needed urgently. Before i went to her place she had given me alot pressure and disturbances... I would have stated it here, but long note is not good cheesy

What broke the camel back is when i went to her place, and she told me how she likes me and i should start living with her shocked ( what a fu*ck ) grin. That was not enough, she told me that she is going to Cook whatever i wanted, and also i should never mind washing my clothes....

That moment i told myself " i reject the spirit of greed" my woman has done a lot for me, and why would i want to leave her for another woman ? I will not leave my woman even if she did not help me i wont leave her, because she brings hope and joy to my heart which is enough for any Nigeria man.

After she said everything to me, i acted that all is fine because i knew what a possessive woman could do, but deep down in my heart i knew that was going to be the last time to come to her place. Anyways, to cut the long story short that was how i escaped from setting down very early at ivory coast because is all clear that she wanted me stay with her and marry her.

Thanks guys, i have to postpone the story about a state in ivory coast called " SAN PEDRO " till when the borders are opened

See you guys when the borders are opened

cc:Odinga1of
cc:adubam
cc:claraola
cc:jeomentry
cc:treasuretayo

9 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by 4everEdward(m): 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by adubam(m): 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

But this is going to be a story on a particular subject.... My aim is too write once the borders in ivory coast are opened, but i decided to drop this story while we all wait for the borders to be opened.

Even if some of my stories on how i was flexing in ivory coast are leaving my head, because it has been little bit long since i left ivory coast.

But i almost forgot this story if not for the conversation i had with a friend in ivory coast, and suddenly this story just pumped

I remember i was going back to ivory coast after a short visit to nigeria my country grin. I was very fortunate to be in a bus with different people traveling to different countries, also it was so sweet that the two people that sat beside me are husband & wife from my country nigeria traveling to LIBERIA grin. The journey was so smooth.... And filled with laughter.

We had other Ivorians that are coming back from other French countries also, everywhere was lighting up with gist and laughter, but we the Nigerians stole the show because we are speaking "English and Pidgin" which is totally different from what the rest of them spoke... Suddenly, a girl called VIVIANNE started talking to me... And she was so excited to meet me. I never knew she likes me already.... because at that time i was just taking the whole thing as two stranger's inside a bus grin ( i no know say my banga go soon ripe) grin

Back to the husband and wife from Nigeria that seated close to me dat were traveling to LIBERIA.... We had a lot of discussions about businesses, and how is possible for him to relocate from Liberia to ivory coast. He even told me how he would have stayed in ivory coast for a night to continue his journey to LIBERIA tomorow. but he can't, because he came with his wife to LIBERIA. The journey continued to where i have to get down too my destination.. Then we took each others
contact before i get down.... But i never knew, that the Ivorian lady also got down with me in the same " road junction" . ( i believed she did that because of me since i also based in ivory coast) grin i knew she must have thought i was also heading to LIBERIA with those Nigeria couples, until she find out i also based in ivory coast

While i stood to get a taxi to my place... She asked me where is my place located, i told her and she requested to get the taxi her self that i should not worry grin she told me where she stays also, but i found out where she stays is very far from my place. i told her but she still insisted i followed her to her house, and too know her place, but God so kind the taxi driver that she stopped to take us to her place advice her that is going to be a long journey for me to follow her then switch to my place from her place. I was carried away by her kind gesture not knowing she was really into me and also possessive to be with me grin that made me to quickly gave her my number and she was very happy to get my digit, and that is how we left each other that afternoon.

I got home, and so happy to meet my woman.. And not yet fully settled from the tiredness from my tripe, then i got her beeps or flashing as we call it here in Nigeria grin

I remember i took my girl brother out for dinner, and also remember my girl did not trust where i went to that night even with her senior brother grin ( women...)

NOW TO THE MAIN GIST

The next day i called VIVIANNE, and i thanked her for her nice guestures towards me... Then the next thing she said was "when am i coming to see her " shocked i told her the same week i will come and see her. My brethren the time came, and i forgot that i had an appointment with a pretty vivianne. When she called me to know when i will be coming.... then i remembered i had a date with her in her place grin brethren i learnt never to promise an Ivorian woman grin I knew what i faced in that girl hands because her calls was on fire whenever i want too receive her calls.... "her calls " almost put me in troubles but thank God my woman was not close by at that time...... I was asking " shey be me and this girl are just friends naaa" shocked i never knew she wanted me badly to the extent of getting me married to her. She is very trickery, and this is really helping her to get what she want, but my greatest surprise is all this while i never felt anything for this lady despite how hot with a big bumbum she has grin lipsrsealed

She uses her " trickery gift" to finally land me in her house cheesy she made me feel so pitty for her like she is having big problems that my attention is needed urgently. Before i went to her place she had given me alot pressure and disturbances... I would have stated it here, but long note is not good cheesy

What broke the camel back is when i went to her place, and she told me how she likes me and i should start living with her shocked ( what a fu*ck ) grin. That was not enough, she told me that she is going to Cook whatever i wanted, and also i should never mind washing my clothes....

That moment i told myself " i reject the spirit of greed" my woman has done a lot for me, and why would i want to leave her for another woman ? I will not leave my woman even if she did not help me i wont leave her, because she brings hope and joy to my heart which is enough for any Nigeria man.

After she said everything to me, i acted that all is fine because i knew what a possessive woman could do, but deep down in my heart i knew that was going to be the last time to come to her place. Anyways, to cut the long story short that was how i escaped from setting down very early at ivory coast because is all clear that she wanted me stay with her and marry her.

Thanks guys, i have to postpone the story about a state in ivory coast called " SAN PEDRO " till when the borders are opened

God saved you.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Nicoswit(m): 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9 e be like say you be fine boy
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nicoswit:
EMEKUSBOY9 e be like say you be fine boy

Lolz, na women we go ask or people wey don see me before oooo.

I dnt like grading myself

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
[quote author=adubam post=100372296]
God saved you.[/quote

Adubam, where u go hide na
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by MERCHANDISER: 7:17am On Apr 01, 2021
Omo life dey Ivory Coast o
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 7:30am On Apr 01, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
Omo life dey Ivory Coast o

Enjoy my guy grin
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by okeyglm: 7:35am On Apr 01, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

NOW TO THE MAIN GIST

oga emekus, I won't mind if you can give me this vivianne number
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 9:27am On Apr 01, 2021
okeyglm:
oga emekus, I won't mind if you can give me this vivianne number

grin Lady wey go don marry
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by okeyglm: 9:39am On Apr 01, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

grin Lady wey go don marry
chai, is there a way you can confirm
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 11:01am On Apr 01, 2021
okeyglm:
chai, is there a way you can confirm

No for now until i enter ivory coast
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by okeyglm: 11:18am On Apr 01, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

No for now until i enter ivory coast
okay
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by adubam(m): 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
[quote author=EMEKUSBOY9 post=100375122][/quote]

I DEY BOSS.

I JUST JAM TIJANI BABANGIDA JUST NOW. I JUST REMEMBER YOU.

I HOPE SAY U NEVER LEAVE YOUR FOOTBALL DREAM.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
[quote author=adubam post=100394565]

I DEY BOSS.

I JUST JAM TIJANI BABANGIDA JUST NOW. I JUST REMEMBER YOU.

I HOPE SAY U NEVER LEAVE YOUR FOOTBALL DREAM.[/quote

I can't leave football my guy

Thanks for ur encouragement

2 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Claraola: 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

Even if some of my stories on how i was flexing in ivory coast are leaving my head, because it has been
little bit long since i left ivory coast.

I remember i was going back to ivory coast after a short visit to nigeria my country grin. I was very fortunate to be in a bus with different people traveling to different countries, also it was so sweet that the two people that sat beside me are husband
& wife from my country nigeria traveling to LIBERIA grin. The journey was so smooth.... And filled with laughter.

NOW TO THE MAIN GIST

Thanks boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (62) (Reply)

Dubai: No Police, No Military, No Media Just An Order (Photos) / You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.