Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories - Travel (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories (131452 Views)

Can One Get To Ivory Coast By Road? / Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements / Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
[quote author=Sunnysteve009 post=102688439][/quote]

Am not surprised same guy many monikers.... grin

My people is it not obvious that all of a sudden my thread is getting so many attacks? grin

You are truly your brother keepers grin
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
Labadi69:
I repeat Ivory Coast is not a rich country where jobs boku. The citizens of Ivory Coast are mostly poor. French speaking Burkinabes, Malians, Beninoise and Togolese sef dey go there go hustle and nothing for them. Why the hell will an English speaking Nigerian leave with nothing and say he or she wants to go and find a new life there? Is that not what drives people to crime?

If you are poor and want to cut out, at least go to a country wey jobs go dey boku. Don’t go on a self imposed suicide mission to a poor country because mugu dey give una false advice.

I don talk my own angry

OLODO RABATA : go through my thread see where i stated it that business is the surest ways to make it...

Where did i stated that job boku?

You are not God, yes i can give u people from my thread who entered and they still got a job . ThankGod they never met your negative comment before they left if not they would have still be jobless

Mumu boy read my thread and comments u go see people wey enter wey even they advice other Nigerians to make an attempt in life.

I for give u some of their monikers to confirm, but i will not because u are good in digging people past life. They dnt want someone like u.

If one person fail for ivory coast no mean say another person go fail.... It is all in your mind.

I said it clearly on my thread business is the surest ways to make it there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by babakb: 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
Labadi69:
I repeat Ivory Coast is not a rich country where jobs boku. The citizens of Ivory Coast are mostly poor. French speaking Burkinabes, Malians, Beninoise and Togolese sef dey go there go hustle and nothing for them. Why the hell will an English speaking Nigerian leave with nothing and say he or she wants to go and find a new life there? Is that not what drives people to crime?

If you are poor and want to cut out, at least go to a country wey jobs go dey boku. Don’t go on a self imposed suicide mission to a poor country because mugu dey give una false advice.

I don talk my own angry

This thing pain you shasha

See as you de para for another person thread.

Ivory coast is miles ahead of Nigeria, deal with it.

5 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

OLODO RABATA : go through my thread see where i stated it that business is the surest ways to make it...

Where did i stated that job boku?

You are not God, yes i can give u people from my thread who entered and they still got a job . ThankGod they never met your negative comment before they left if not they would have still be jobless

Mumu boy read my thread and comments u go see people wey enter wey even they advice other Nigerians to make an attempt in life.

I for give u some of their monikers to confirm, but i will not because u are good in digging people past life. They dnt want someone like u.

If one person fail for ivory coast no mean say another person go fail.... It is all in your mind.

I said it clearly on my thread business is the surest ways to make it there.

I don’t usually go to Youpougun when I’m in Abidjan. But when I go because my people wan go that side, we go in style.

Ever heard of Rex night club? Rex should be the best club in Youpougun. Was there on my last trip for Sallah holiday in May. It was mad fun. No go choke on envy o cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Holywizard: 11:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
Labadi69:

I don’t usually go to Youpougun when I’m in Abidjan. But when I go because my people wan go that side, we go in style.

Ever heard of Rex night club? Rex should be the best club in Youpougun. Was there on my last trip for Sallah holiday in May. It was mad fun. No go choke on envy o cheesy
u once attacked me when I told everyone that a lot have changed in this country
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 14, 2021
darfay:

Typical Nigerian men, every other women are better than our own women over here. One-day una go say green Martians are better than Nigerian women too

Other than that cool thread

He wasn't bashing Nigerian women in any way... But one thing about francophone babes all over West Africa is that they have a likeness for Nigerian guys because of the good looks and better exposure. They also seem to not demand much from men, this is the probably case with women from Benin Republic, Togo etc... That's their lifestyle.

4 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 7:22am On Jun 14, 2021
Holywizard:
u once attacked me when I told everyone that a lot have changed in this country

Me ke? Please show me where I “attacked” you for telling everyone that a lot has changed in the country. No confuse me with OP wey dey use mugus catch cruise. Me dey talk true as things dey go for there o angry

3 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 7:31am On Jun 14, 2021
Afriqan:

He wasn't bashing Nigerian women in any way... But one thing about francophone babes all over West Africa is that they have a likeness for Nigerian guys because of the good looks and better exposure. They also typically do not demand much from men, this is the case with women from Benin Republic, Togo et al... That's their lifestyle.

Maybe in the past they were not very demanding but in the present times with the increasing popularity of social media platforms in the country, the women are becoming more and more money conscious. Dem dey learn work from their Naija sisters. Thanks to Instagram.

The goal for many of their young girls is to marry an oyibo or expat with money in order to escape from poverty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 7:41am On Jun 14, 2021
The more money you have as a Nigerian, the more likely you are to get any woman there. Of course they like us Naija guys because we are from the giant of Africa, they love our movies and music (they love Davido, Wizkid and Burna boy) and they gbadun our swags. But the swagger wey we get can not feed them and buy them iPhone, Brazilian hair, make up, etc. They also want the good things of life like Naija girls.

If na so e easy to catch women as Nigerian guy, many of our Nigerian guys no go dey suffer from the bad konji wey dey hook them since dem enter there cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 14, 2021
Labadi69:
The more money you have as a Nigerian, the more likely you are to get any woman there. Of course they like us Naija guys because we are from the giant of Africa, they love our movies and music (they love Davido, Wizkid and Burna boy) and they gbadun our swags. But the swagger wey we get can not feed them and buy them iPhone, Brazilian hair, make up, etc. They also want the good things of life like Naija girls.

If na so e easy to catch women as Nigerian guy, many of our Nigerian guys no go dey suffer from the bad konji wey dey hook them since dem enter there cheesy

I dey gbadun you guy.
I'm a fan.

Ride on.

4 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by iretiogo1: 9:05am On Jun 14, 2021
Plz my ppl I have someone that want to travel to Abidjan this months please how can he get there by Road now …. Plz any guard
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by JapaProfessor: 9:38am On Jun 14, 2021
It is essential you have relevant skills, adequate level of proficiency in French or a huge capital and a solid business plan.

You're already one step backward if you can't speak French.

4 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 10:17am On Jun 14, 2021
CallYeNot:

I dey gbadun you guy.
I'm a fan.

Ride on.

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 10:18am On Jun 14, 2021
JapaProfessor:
It is essential you have relevant skills, adequate level of proficiency in French or a huge capital and a solid business plan.

You're already one step backward if you can't speak French.

Absolutely on point!!!

But some mugus no go agree. They will tell people to just go with no French, no money, no job and no plans and figure things out when they get there. Meanwhile dem dey back in Naija after running away from the hardship wey dem see there o cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 10:20am On Jun 14, 2021
iretiogo1:
Plz my ppl I have someone that want to travel to Abidjan this months please how can he get there by Road now …. Plz any guard

Not worth it to travel by road. Too much wahala and dem go extort you die when they see your green passport. Better to raise money and fly there instead.

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by iretiogo1: 10:29am On Jun 14, 2021
Labadi69:

Not worth it to travel by road. Too much wahala and dem go extort you die when they see your green passport. Better to raise money and fly there instead.
I don’t think he can afford flight ticket right now …. Can’t he enter company bus straight
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by babakb: 11:20am On Jun 14, 2021
Labadi69:

Absolutely on point!!!

But some mugus no go agree. They will tell people to just go with no French, no money, no job and no plans and figure things out when they get there. Meanwhile dem dey back in Naija after running away from the hardship wey dem see there o cheesy

Tu es un gros foo

Laisser les gens decider par eux-memes.

May be you failed to learn French in secondary school that's why you feel some of us can't speak French.

Arrete de repandre le mensonge.

2 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 11:54am On Jun 14, 2021
babakb:

Tu es un gros foo

Laisser les gens decider par eux-memes.

May be you failed to learn French in secondary school that's why you feel some of us can't speak French.

Arrete de repandre le mensonge.

You know why I won’t respond to your insult? Because I understand that you are hungry and frustrated. Poverty na bastard. When be last time wey you chop food with meat?

Continue to wallow in poverty while dreaming of cutting out of Naija to hustle to eat. I on the other hand, will continue living it up in Naija while taking trips to destinations you can’t even see for dream

Mr immigration consultant wey never see airport before. Guess which beautiful African country be this? Picture was snapped from my hotel room wink

By the way, your French is pathetic.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
Labadi69:

Maybe in the past they were not very demanding but in the present times with the increasing popularity of social media platforms in the country, the women are becoming more and more money conscious. Dem dey learn work from their Naija sisters. Thanks to Instagram.

The goal for many of their young girls is to marry an oyibo or expat with money in order to escape from poverty.

If you don't chase money monger any where in the world, u won't get unbearable demands. I believe the OP stuck to local girls that just wanted a new face, even willing to accept him as a poor, homeless guy. So life is not always about what u have. He didn't chase their Instagram girls... He met local people and had ordinary but interesting encounters.

Simply put: if you stay in your lane and keep it simple, you will meet your type.

5 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by babakb: 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
Labadi69:

You know why I won’t respond to your insult? Because I understand that you are hungry and frustrated. Poverty na bastard. When be last time wey you chop food with meat?

Continue to wallow in poverty while dreaming of cutting out of Naija to hustle to eat. I on the other hand, will continue living it up in Naija while taking trips to destinations you can’t even see for dream

Mr immigration consultant wey never see airport before. Guess which beautiful African country be this? Picture was snapped from my hotel room wink

By the way, your French is pathetic.

Desole monsieur le pauvre, je sais que tu ne comprends pas ce que dis.

Tu es encore un apprenant.

I know you will never understand what I'm saying, I'm an international man, I speak 3 different foreign languages.

Let me define balling for you.

Work from Nigeria and earn USD on your DOM account, convert it to naira, be on flights from Lagos to Abuja to PH, have fun and see places.

You're too poor, you won't understand.

2 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
babakb:

Desole monsieur le pauvre, je sais que tu ne comprends pas ce que dis.

Tu es encore un apprenant.

I know you will never understand what I'm saying, I'm an international man, I speak 3 different foreign languages.

Let me define balling for you.

Work from Nigeria and earn USD on your DOM account, convert it to naira, be on flights from Lagos to Abuja to PH, have fun and see places.

You're too poor, you won't understand.

Poor man wey hunger wan drive out of Naija at the age of 40 dey talk about balling? cheesy
Come on gerrout of here and continue planning as you go enter Cotonou, Lome and Abidjan to go do vulcanizer work. That’s where you belong.

Mr OND, could your parents even afford to send you to university? Have you ever smelt an airport? You don ever see dollar for your entire life? I won’t waste my time exchanging with a frustrated peasant online. I’m done.

Guess what city I was in this picture? E choke abi? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by babakb: 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
Labadi69:

Poor man wey hunger wan drive out of Naija at the age of 40 dey talk about balling? cheesy
Come on gerrout of here and continue planning as you go enter Cotonou, Lome and Abidjan to go do vulcanizer work. That’s where you belong.

Mr OND, could your parents even afford to send you to university? Have you ever smelt an airport? You don ever see dollar for your entire life? I won’t waste my time exchanging with a frustrated peasant online. I’m done.

Guess what city I was in this picture? E choke abi? cheesy

Poverty mentality grin grin

See how I made you expose yourself by yourself, you couldn't even dig up classy pictures, you are posting thrash, I roll with CEOs of Multinational Corporations in 5 Star hotels, I'm so use to it that I don't need to prove to anyone cheesy cheesy

Let me end it in Spanish for you...

Joven, reza por tu gracia en la vida porque aun estas aprendiendo.

3 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
babakb:

See how I made you expose yourself by yourself, you couldn't even dig up classy pictures, you are posting thrash, I roll with CEOs of Multinational Corporations in 5 Star hotels, I'm so use to it that I don't need to prove to anyone cheesy cheesy

My guy please just ignored... This is an open space i dnt want u to argue with anyone.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
babakb:

You are a hungry and angry peasant. From a family of peasants. Who dash you 5 star hotel? Are you not a bank teller? Go and join your fellow peasants in Cotonou where you belong. Enjoy the inevitable suffering.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by babakb: 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
Labadi69:

You are a hungry and angry peasant. From a family of peasants. Who dash you 5 star hotel? Are you not a bank teller? Go and join your fellow peasants in Cotonou where you belong. Enjoy the inevitable suffering.

So you are a pathetic liar, you don't even know what lie to tell again cheesy cheesy cheesy

why didn't you quote the whole text, you were really hurt that since 2013 i gave my testimony of success, i didn't even mention the breakthrough, like i said i don't talk much i just ball, Nigga 6 figures in hard currency wink wink wink

here is the full text you quoted you cheap liar:

Re: MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas by babakb: 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
pardon me guys for derailing this thread, i grew up with hunger, anger, disappointment, embarrassment, rags,harassment, bad friends and prostitutes, very bad public primary and secondary schools, trekking, broken home but naturally i have a very sharp brain though because of the factors above i didn't realize it until i got to Tertiary institution.
and now my story is turning around, i am going from rags to riches, the people who despised me before now use me as a role model for their kids, i am becoming one of the blazing stars of my generation, i am intelligent, physically strong, brave, outspoken, tolerant, compassionate, entrepreneurial, men i am too sure of myself, i rest my case until you read about me in the media.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

In summary what i said in spanish is that you should pray for your grace in life because you are a learner.

I'm really having fun here, if you want to dig about me on Nairaland you will just get High BP ohh because you would be very disappointed, just look for another way to lie.

2 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by babakb: 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

My guy please just ignored... This is an open space i dnt want u to argue with anyone.

Mehn i'm just catching fun, besides i pushed him to expose his lies and falsehood by his self.

He went to dig my posts in order to have something to say but he was disappointed, he resorted to lies by posting half of one of my old posts. grin grin grin

He is not tired, let me just catch my cruise smiley smiley smiley

Watching Euro2020 and sipping my smoothie...
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
babakb:

Mehn i'm just catching fun, besides i pushed him to expose his lies and falsehood by his self.

He went to dig my posts in order to have something to say but he was disappointed, he resorted to lies by posting half of one of my old posts. grin grin grin

My guy just ignored.... Always prove to people that u are matured.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by babakb: 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

My guy just ignored.... Always prove to people that u are matured.

Yeah you're on point, but I have been quietly following and enjoying this thread until he messed it up with his negative energy.

He can't kill this thread, please guys should continue the good job that they are doing on this thread.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
babakb:

Yeah you're on point, but I have been quietly following and enjoying this thread until he messed it up with his negative energy.

He can't kill this thread, please guys should continue the good job that they are doing on this thread.

grin i would have updated long time ago since my last update but i kept it till the land borders opens there

3 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
babakb:

So because someone is pointing out the inaccuracies in OP’s stories, it means that the person is killing the thread? Cant you see other people have also said same? People that went to Abidjan with high expectations but got disappointed after seeing that it’s not easy there?

If you were smart, you would want to hear opposing views before making any move but would I expect more from an angry peasant?

Your anger and frustration at the poverty you are experiencing is making you to reason like a zombie. You so want the lamba that OP is selling to be true so that you can justify your cutting out of Nigeria to Abidjan at the ripe old age of 40. Very shameful angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
babakb:

What lies are you exposing? You are a peasant born into a peasant family. You are struggling in Nigeria. You want to cut out by fire by force. Even at the age of 40. You are so desperate that you are willing to even go to Cotonou or Abidjan to hustle. Something you have been planning for years. You have never smelt an airport. Never left Nigeria. All you think you know na from internet.

On the other hand, I am doing fine in the same Nigeria. I travel around the world and still come back to Naija. But instead of learning from me, you call me a poor man because of your hunger, anger and frustration.

Can’t you see how irrational your frustration is making you look? cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by babakb: 5:47am On Jun 15, 2021
Labadi69:

What lies are you exposing? You are a peasant born into a peasant family. You are struggling in Nigeria. You want to cut out by fire by force. Even at the age of 40. You are so desperate that you are willing to even go to Cotonou or Abidjan to hustle. Something you have been planning for years. You have never smelt an airport. Never left Nigeria. All you think you know na from internet.

On the other hand, I am doing fine in the same Nigeria. I travel around the world and still come back to Naija. But instead of learning from me, you call me a poor man because of your hunger, anger and frustration.

Can’t you see how irrational your frustration is making you look? cheesy

Learn from a liar shocked shocked shocked

Hahahaha
You're really pained niiga, yes I make my money from the internet so I have all the time.

Let me give you a second tip of balling since you will never understand.

I'm seeking out stories of Africa countries with security and electricity so that Freelancers like me can work from home peacefully kiss kiss kiss

40 years with 40 currencies, that's what I call balling...

Sechez vos larmes, quand tu seras fatigue, tu arreteras.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (62) (Reply)

You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? / Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban / I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.