Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories - Travel (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories (131487 Views)

Can One Get To Ivory Coast By Road? / Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements / Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 7:21am On Jun 15, 2021
babakb:

Learn from a liar shocked shocked shocked

Hahahaha
You're really pained niiga, yes I make my money from the internet so I have all the time.

Let me give you a second tip of balling since you will never understand.

I'm seeking out stories of Africa countries with security and electricity so that Freelancers like me can work from home peacefully kiss kiss kiss

40 years with 40 currencies, that's what I call balling...

Sechez vos larmes, quand tu seras fatigue, tu arreteras.

Freelancer wey wan jakpa to hustle dollar and to collect kpali after too much suffer for Naija

He say he dey find African countries to go do freelance work. For Cotonou and Abidjan? Na so.

No be HND conversion onto jakpa runs wan carry you go hustle for Cotonou and Abidjan? angry

2 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 7:25am On Jun 15, 2021
babakb:

Hahahaha
You're really pained niiga, yes I make my money from the internet so I have all the time.

I'm seeking out stories of Africa countries with security and electricity so that Freelancers like me can work from home peacefully kiss kiss kiss

Frustrated peasant wey wan jakpa go Canada, Poland and Estonia to hustle by fire by force at 40 say he be freelancer angry

3 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 7:44am On Jun 15, 2021
babakb:

Hahahaha

Even refugee visa sef, this bigot dey try find just to jakpa angry

4 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by uchman(m): 8:44am On Jun 15, 2021
Labadi69:

Seems you know hm before?
Relax now,
You should be more matured than this...
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by babakb: 9:04am On Jun 15, 2021
uchman:

Seems you know hm before?
Relax now,
You should be more matured than this...

Leave that guy, he doesn't know me from anywhere, he is just angry that he couldn't dig out any negative post about me grin grin grin

Very funny how I used few lines to unsettle him.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by babakb: 9:17am On Jun 15, 2021
Labadi69:

You're just contradicting yourself, first you claim that I'm aiming to go Togo, cote d'ivoire, Benin etc. But after your dig up you realised that I'm aiming Canada and Europe and you became bitter, your problem is your assumptions.

You people think that every aspiring immigrant is poor, some of us are aiming for Canadian citizenship in order to gain visa free access to other countries but you sound so bitter and angry angry grin grin

I must have put you through a lot of work digging my past posts tongue tongue tongue

Please dig more, I'm having fun.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Tranquility2345: 9:47am On Jun 15, 2021
babakb:

You're just contradicting yourself, first you claim that I'm aiming to go Togo, cote d'ivoire, Benin etc. But after your dig up you realised that I'm aiming Canada and Europe and you became bitter, your problem is your assumptions.

You people think that every aspiring immigrant is poor, some of us are aiming for Canadian citizenship in order to gain visa free access to other countries but you sound so bitter and angry angry grin grin

I must have put you through a lot of work digging my past posts tongue tongue tongue

Please dig more, I'm having fun.

Baba, did you not say you were only trying to move to a West African country with light because of your freelance work? Now your story has changed to immigration to Europe and Canada for citizenship after you were exposed.

Please I don’t know what both of you are dragging but you both need to show maturity and some decorum. Thank you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 10:24am On Jun 15, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Baba, did you not say you were only trying to move to a West African country with light because of your freelance work? Now your story has changed to immigration to Europe and Canada for citizenship after you were exposed.

Please I don’t know what both of you are dragging but you both need to show maturity and some decorum. Thank you.

My brother i don talk tire, please also try and advice "labadi69 " if he go hear you. Have also advised "babakb"

I dnt buy people digging people past just to prove any point. if anyone must banter with people they should do it educationally for people to learn one or two things.

I repeat this not a thread to banter but to educate people not just Nigerians.

The world is watching, lets have some decorum

Peace!
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by babakb: 11:11am On Jun 15, 2021
Tranquility2345:

You don't even comprehend my write up, so because I want to go Canada I should not immigrate temporarily to anywhere then from there I can move to Europe or Canada?

My posts that he dug only exposed how ambitious I am so I want him to dig more please or better still you can help him dig more kiss kiss kiss

In Cote d'ivoire I can continue to work my freelance job with peace, take my french to advance level, attend recruitment events organized by Canadian employers there and hopefully move on.

In 2019 Canadian employers organized recruitment events in Abidjan and Dakar.

I know you guys don't know these stuff grin grin grin

You guys can't connect the dots.

3 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Tranquility2345: 11:39am On Jun 15, 2021
babakb:

You don't even comprehend my write up, so because I want to go Canada I should not immigrate temporarily to anywhere then from there I can move to Europe or Canada?

My posts that he dug only exposed how ambitious I am so I want him to dig more please or better still you can help him dig more kiss kiss kiss

In Cote d'ivoire I can continue to work my freelance job with peace, take my french to advance level, attend recruitment events organized by Canadian employers there and hopefully move on.

In 2019 Canadian employers organized recruitment events in Abidjan and Dakar.

I know you guys don't know these stuff grin grin grin

You guys can't connect the dots.

You are rude. Very rude and bitter. I see why Labadi is on your case. I won’t quote you again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by anotherguyonNL: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2021
Border don open?
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by adubam(m): 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
EMEKUS EMEKUS. I hope you are fine. It pains me that Nairaland is not like Facebook; I would have asked you to delete some people's post and blocked them permanently. All the same, no shaking.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by traveladdict: 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
anotherguyonNL:
Border don open?

yes you can fly there but land border is still closed.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 10:15am On Jul 11, 2021
adubam:
EMEKUS EMEKUS. I hope you are fine. It pains me that Nairaland is not like Facebook; I would have asked you to delete some people's post and blocked them permanently. All the same, no shaking.

grin bad boy
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by edwonderz(m): 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
I don land o, anyone here in Abidjan? I dey Cocody
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by traveladdict: 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
edwonderz:

how is it like there? heard the city is expensive
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by edwonderz(m): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
traveladdict:

how is it like there? heard the city is expensive

There is no hotel/hostel for 10,000 naira, consider yourself lucky to find a 20k naira hotel in the city. I'm not talking about a standard hotel o lol.
Your best source is Airbnb.

Their local food is affordable.

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Nicoswit(m): 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
edwonderz:

There is no hotel/hostel for 10,000 naira, consider yourself lucky to find a 20k naira hotel in the city. I'm not talking about a standard hotel o lol.
Your best source is Airbnb.

Their local food is affordable.
Bro, Give us more info about Abidjan whenever you are chanced
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Holywizard: 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
edwonderz:
find me come yopougon on Sunday
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 11:08am On Jul 15, 2021
Holywizard:
find me come yopougon on Sunday

Me sef dey enter this weekend to enjoy the Sallah break. I fit fall in Youpougun on Monday night depending on where my peoples wan go. It’s gonna be lit yo! cheesy

Meanwhile, I hope say you don comot that shop wey you been dey crash ooo angry
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Holywizard: 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
Labadi69:

Me sef dey enter this weekend to enjoy the Sallah break. I fit fall in Youpougun on Monday night depending on where my peoples wan go. It’s gonna be lit yo! cheesy

Meanwhile, I hope say you don comot that shop wey you been dey crash ooo angry
Wetin man go do bro?
U know as their house rent dey be na.
As man never too dey settled, make I no come dey do monthly contribution to any landlord
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by traveladdict: 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
Holywizard:

Wetin man go do bro?
U know as their house rent dey be na.
As man never too dey settled, make I no come dey do monthly contribution to any landlord

is the house rent monthly? or you have to pay 5months advance?
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by edwonderz(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
Nicoswit:

Bro, Give us more info about Abidjan whenever you are chanced

I don't know the kind of info you are interested in.
Note: It is not advisable to come here if you don't have a concrete plan or reasonable amount of money to start up something tangible or have a highly sought after skill.

A friend that lives in a bedroom flat in Cocody said that he pays 250k CFA per month. A self contains (they call it studio here) is 100k CFA per month. I know rent may differ in another region.

Their local food is affordable just like our local food is affordable in Nigeria.

I haven't moved around much or been to the market yet as I'm engaged with other activities but here are personal observations on business that will do well here.

Restaurant: Have an excellent culinary skills and find a good location. Na dem go dey rush you.

Transportation: Uber, etc.

Hotel, Real Estate: If you don't have the huge capital to go big on real estate, you can rent a flat and put it on Airbnb, bookings.com, etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Holywizard: 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
traveladdict:

is the house rent monthly? or you have to pay 5months advance?
it is on monthly basis. Let me explain it clearly to u.
Let's say ur house rent is 40k.
At first it will be mandately for u to pay 5 months rent at once.
2 months rent cushion ( money used to secure the rent. Anytime u want to pack out, the next tenant will pay back the money to u or u can easily hand over the room to someone else and he or she will settle u and will only be paying the monthly rent to the owner of the house
1 month is for agent fee.

The last 2 months will then be ur house rent.
U will continue paying monthly 40k as from the 3rd month.

U see, some of our brothers are hustling fine but most of their bills including house and shops rents which are being paid on monthly basis is their major problem

3 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Nicoswit(m): 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

My brother i don talk tire, please also try and advice "labadi69 " if he go hear you. Have also advised "babakb"

I dnt buy people digging people past just to prove any point. if anyone must banter with people they should do it educationally for people to learn one or two things.

I repeat this not a thread to banter but to educate people not just Nigerians.

The world is watching, lets have some decorum

Peace!
Bro, Long time
I want to ask if there are remote places in ivory coast with cheap accomodations fof those who can't afford the expensive places
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
The border is partially open.I know a man that moves goods from Lagos to Ghana,he said if I am serious, the way I will run it is if I get to Ghana (20k),they will find a way to move you into Côte d'voire(5k).

I can't move that way bro..... Is either till the border officially opens or i take flight

I don pay my dues since 2016 when i sacrificed and risked such type of journey grin

My own time i no carry international passport or proper form of identification grin

God use that girl wey i meet for Benin republic take help me cry

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nicoswit:

Bro, Long time
I want to ask if there are remote places in ivory coast with cheap accomodations fof those who can't afford the expensive places

Yes places like ADJAME too a place called PAYE and some others i could not remember but i need to ask my friend

I forgot some places but i need to ask my friend to remember me those places because it has been long oooo

Conclusion - start your house search from ADJAME down to other local places.

With God and hard work u will get an opening
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
SMALL UPDATE grin

Is been while guys...

This is not my usual update but an update to help the people having issues with housing.....

Firstly, and to remind people who think i am comparing "ivory coast with america and europe" that am not comparing ivory coast to those places. Also i did not mention anywhere on my thread that they are so many jobs over there but...... that does not also mean u can't get a job with God and hard work if u do your home work properly with good "resume or work expirence"

But remember business is the SUREST ways to make it there.

Now, back to why am writing this short or emergency update!

Why are people moving to ivory coast from my thread not even thinking of this state called " SAN PEDRO" or any other states where they can afford? grin

I believe have not really done a good job on this aspect....

Please... and please.... There is nothing bad if u start small then watch yourself become big in few years or time. Have been getting calls from people asking me about cheap places to stay in ABIDJAN, and i asked myself why are people not even asking after other places like SAN PENDRO. You are underating a state which has the second largest SEA PORT in the country ? grin shocked shocked

A state that has cheap houses and food than Abidjan

Listen guys, most especially the business minded people reading this, i want u people to know that they are a lot of business opportunities in SAN PENDRO.... And as am writing this Nigerians are there and doing underground cashing out grin.

When i was in Abidjan i knew guys who are making their money codedly, and if u ask them where they base they will tell u is ABIDJAN grin ( dnt blame them they don't want competition from determined Nigerians) grin

Oh my God, i did not tell u people that SAN PEDRO is known for its "beaches and night life" ( please go and do ur research on Google wikipedia, check under the economy column u will be amazed...) grin

Now the only disadvantage i see in SAN PENRO is that it only has like 80 percent of light compare to Abidjan that has 100 percent..... But dont be surprised that nigerians over there are cashing out from the little light issue the state has, because one of the biggest business making money there is " phone charging " ( i know say Obinna don dey laugh as e dey read this)

I know everyone want to feel and stay in a big city like ABIDJAN... But don't forget your destiny may just be to stay in SAN PENDRO. ( I know i might have just opened someone's eyes now) ThankGod

And for babes with badest curve i still argue that does lesser state has better women with curves to marry than ABIDJAN.... Because everything there is natural beauty not like the top cities grin ( I pray girls from Abidjan don't see this most especially my woman i stay with)

ABIDJAN is just for fun and making money, but don't forget u can make money anywhere and it depend where u feel is home for u. Some people want peace of mind while some want fun while other just want money, also some want every one of them at once ( people like ADUBAM, ODINGA1OF, FEMI want everything as at once...... OJUKOKORO) grin

Anyways, not taking away anything from my normal update on my thread about "my sweet memories in Abidjan "

So am " signing off " with pictures from SAN PENDRO cool cool

cc:Odinga1of
cc:adubam
cc:claraola
cc:jeomentry
cc:treasuretayo

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Claraola: 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:
SMALL UPDATE grin

Is been while guys...

This is not my usual update but an update to help the people having issues with housing.....

Firstly, and to remind people who think i am comparing "ivory coast with america and europe" that am not comparing ivory coast to those places. Also i did not mention anywhere on my thread that they are so many jobs over there but...... that does not also mean u can't get a job with God and hard work if u do your home work properly with good "resume or work expirence"

But remember business is the SUREST ways to make it there.

Now, back to why am writing this short or emergency update!

Why are people moving to ivory coast from my thread not even thinking of this state called " SAN PEDRO" or any other states where they can afford? grin

I believe have not really done a good job on this aspect....

Please... and please.... There is nothing bad if u start small then watch yourself become big in few years or time. Have been getting calls from people asking me about cheap places to stay in ABIDJAN, and i asked myself why are people not even asking after other places like SAN PENDRO. You are underating a state which has the second largest SEA PORT in the country ? grin shocked shocked

A state that has cheap houses and food than Abidjan

Listen guys, most especially the business minded people reading this, i want u people to know that they are a lot of business opportunities in SAN PENDRO.... And as am writing this Nigerians are there and doing underground cashing out grin.

When i was in Abidjan i knew guys who are making their money codedly, and if u ask them where they base they will tell u is ABIDJAN grin ( dnt blame them they don't want competition from determined Nigerians) grin

Oh my God, i did not tell u people that SAN PEDRO is known for its "beaches and night life" ( please go and do ur research on Google wikipedia, check under the economy column u will be amazed...) grin

Now the only disadvantage i see in SAN PENRO is that it only has like 80 percent of light compare to Abidjan that has 100 percent..... But dont be surprised that nigerians over there are cashing out from the little light issue the state has, because one of the biggest business making money there is " phone charging " ( i know say Obinna don dey laugh as e dey read this)

I know everyone want to feel and stay in a big city like ABIDJAN... But don't forget your destiny may just be to stay in SAN PENDRO. ( I know i might have just opened someone's eyes now) ThankGod

And for babes with badest curve i still argue that does lesser state has better women with curves to marry than ABIDJAN.... Because everything there is natural beauty not like the top cities grin ( I pray girls from Abidjan don't see this most especially my woman i stay with)

ABIDJAN is just for fun and making money, but don't forget u can make money anywhere and it depend where u feel is home for u. Some people want peace of mind while some want fun while other just want money, also some want every one of them at once ( people like ADUBAM, ODINGA1OF, FEMI want everything as at once...... OJUKOKORO) grin

Anyways, not taking away anything from my normal update on my thread about "my sweet memories in Abidjan "

So am " signing off " with pictures from SAN PENDRO cool cool

cc:Odinga1of
cc:adubam
cc:claraola
cc:jeomentry
cc:treasuretayo
Thanks for the update bro, more ink to your pen.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Nicoswit(m): 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

Yes places like ADJAME too a place called PAYE and some others i could not remember but i need to ask my friend

I forgot some places but i need to ask my friend to remember me those places because it has been long oooo

Conclusion - start your house search from ADJAME down to other local places.

With God and hard work u will get an opening
Thanks man.
Do you have an Idea of the range of monthly rent in such areas?
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nicoswit:

Thanks man.
Do you have an Idea of the range of monthly rent in such areas?

Believe me... I cannot compare when i was there with now.

But believe those areas have the different rent options

U go see the one your power reach grin

That i promise

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (62) (Reply)

You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? / Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban / I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.