Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,961 members, 7,806,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories - Travel (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories (131457 Views)

Can One Get To Ivory Coast By Road? / Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements / Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by dep07(f): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
Labadi69:
I repeat if you don tire for Naija and wan go hustle outside with no money, enter better country for developed world. Worst case you go dey see food chop. Leaving Naija without money to enter poor African country is as good as suicide.

If you get money and fit speak French and get business sense and you dey consider Ivory Coast, I advise you to take a few trips to the country first. Look around, talk to people and do your own feasibility on whether your business go move. This will require a few trips sha before you reach conclusion on if to relocate.

If na job you dey find, search the jobs b4 coming. No come here come find job! There are international organizations here as well as Nigerian companies looking for French speakers to come and work for them in their branches here. I have friends who left Naija on transfer to come and work here and they are doing well. There are also many Nigerians working for World Bank, IFC, UN, ADB, etc that are based here and those ones dey chop correct salaries and living well here.

I don talk my own o. If you nor get money nor just near here o. He who has ears make he hear.

Abeg make I enter Cap Nord and Cap Sud go survey Ivorian women jare. I don waka wink
I hardly respond to people on naira land but you are not totally correct.
In as much as i won't advise someone to come here without a job offer,i have seen graduates who came here without a job offer but still got one especially teaching. The salary may not be fantastic but you can manage with it.The major barrier is the language,
What i won't advise is for someone to come without money and no certificate with the aim of hustling, that one is suicide mission.

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by graced21: 10:52am On Aug 07, 2021
dep07:
I hardly respond to people on naira land but you are not totally correct.
In as much as i won't advise someone to come here without a job offer,i have seen graduates who came here without a job offer but still got one especially teaching. The salary may not be fantastic but you can manage with it.The major barrier is the language,
What i won't advise is for someone to come without money and no certificate with the aim of hustling, that one is suicide mission.
what would you advise me to venture in with 3lillion naira in Abidjan.??
I speak French
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by babakb: 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
graced21:
I speak French

Desole pour la reponse tardive smiley smiley smiley

I have not been to Ivory coast before but I believe Car hailing/Uber/Bolt is very lucrative there if you know how to drive very well, I believe 2 Million CFA is enough to buy you a standard tokunbo Corrolla or Camry.

Whatever you decide to do please be very careful with your money, patiently observe due diligence before you hand your money over to anyone...
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by dep07(f): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
graced21:
I speak French
I really have no idea.
I see a lot of Nigerians doing so many businesses here. There is a place @ Adjame where Nigerians sell electronics, foodstuffs, second hand clothes etc. I don't know how lucrative they are because IAM not into business.
It may be advisable to come for a visit .
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
babakb:

Desole pour la reponse tardive smiley smiley smiley

I have not been to Ivory coast before but I believe Car hailing/Uber/Bolt is very lucrative there if you know how to drive very well, I believe 2 Million CFA is enough to buy you a standard tokunbo Corrolla or Camry.

Whatever you decide to do please be very careful with your money, patiently observe due diligence before you hand your money over to anyone...

Stop talking nonesense you this guy. Shut up and never give advice if you have never been to a country.

Uber driving is not that common in Abidjan. In fact I noticed that it is the regular red taxi drivers that still show up when you call Uber. Is this what you call lucrative?

Yamayama fall on you there for misleading people. Mugu angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Holywizard: 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
The guy dey kolo.
Ivorians hardly joke with their buses and cabs (taxi)
Na very few dey enter those luxurious cabs like airport ones
Labadi69:

Stop talking nonesense you this guy. Shut up and never give advice if you h KOave never been to a country.

Uber driving is not that common in Abidjan. In fact I noticed that it is the regular red taxi drivers that still show up when you call Uber. Is this what you call lucrative?

Yamayama fall on you there for misleading people. Mugu angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by erunzy(m): 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
Abeg who have a good exchanger for naira to xof
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by odinga1of: 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
make una take am easy o. the quarell too much. EMEKUSBOY9 i gret u my OG
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 5:27am On Aug 20, 2021
odinga1of:
make una take am easy o. the quarell too much. EMEKUSBOY9 i gret u my OG

My guy long time...
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Samsoncloe: 9:53am On Aug 26, 2021
I want to travel to Ivory Coast.
1) What are the requirements and which airline is the best to fly with.
2) Do I need a statement of Account
3) Apart from My passport, Do i need any other documents?
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 5:28am On Aug 29, 2021
Samsoncloe:
I want to travel to Ivory Coast.
1) What are the requirements and which airline is the best to fly with.
2) Do I need a statement of Account
3) Apart from My passport, Do i need any other documents?

You don't need any statement of account... Ivory coast is visa free to Nigerians. Becareful for u not to be scammed.

You need yellow card and also corona negative result apart from your passport before u before u fly

2 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by DabuIIIT: 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
dep07:
I really have no idea.
I see a lot of Nigerians doing so many businesses here. There is a place @ Adjame where Nigerians sell electronics, foodstuffs, second hand clothes etc. I don't know how lucrative they are because IAM not into business.
It may be advisable to come for a visit .

What are you into there?
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by dep07(f): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
DabuIIIT:

What are you into there?
. Sorry,i have no answer to this question.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by djranking00(m): 11:31am On Sep 11, 2021
I have been following this thread on a ghost mode thanks to everyone for sharing your insights

I would like to know how lucrative is fish pond business in ivory Coast and also gas retail business thanks as I await for your responds
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Holywizard: 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
djranking00:
I have been following this thread on a ghost mode thanks to everyone for sharing your insights

I would like to know how lucrative is fish pond business in ivory Coast and also gas retail business thanks as I await for your responds
don't even think about it. Ivorians are not into cat fishes. All their fishes are imported

2 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Adsensegirl: 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
odinga1of:

Bro continue, as you are writing more inspiration will come and you will be remembering some.

ashawo koboko
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by UKBobo(m): 9:23am On Sep 12, 2021
[quote author=EMEKUSBOY9 post=103836486]SMALL UPDATE grin

you dey wise pass....Man and Yamoussoukro na the same thing. Business and Ca$$hing out
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
[quote author=UKBobo post=105734263][/quote]

grin

Bad nigga
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
Adsensegirl:

ashawo koboko

Odinga, you don cast ooooo grin

This babe don catch u for here...

Am sorry cry

It is finished
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by UKBobo(m): 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
[quote author=Labadi69 post=104711116]

Labadi.....Abidjan sweet oooo!

Go and check out my padi who run fine bar in Riviera 3, 50 metres from the "Eglise de Bon Pasteur" : it is called WOW Bar... my homie Aka don own that place - he serves palm wine in chilled champagne bottles. No be small tin. Tell him 'Oga London sent you'! grin grin grin

Abidjan est doux
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by odinga1of: 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
Adsensegirl:

ashawo koboko

Lol, madam u know me before?

Why concluding am an "Ashawo"?

Please I work with a man of God.

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by odinga1of: 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

Am sorry cry

It is finished

Bro Emekus I tire for the girl matter o. Shuoooooooo

Just now now, I don become Brostitute.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
Holywizard:
don't even think about it. Ivorians are not into cat fishes. All their fishes are imported

This is not true Oga. Haba how can you say that all their fish is imported? There are many fish ponds in that country and a lot of the fish is locally grown. You need to be sure of your facts. Please don’t mislead people. Try comot from Youpougun and explore that country. You will learn a whole lot.

2 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Keninn001: 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

Am sorry cry

It is finished

Please reply my email
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Keninn001: 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
Please who is in Ivory coast now
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 8:20am On Sep 21, 2021
Keninn001:

Please reply my email

I have....
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Keninn001: 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

I have....

EMEKUS I have not seen ur email and I resend you message again this evening
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
Keninn001:

EMEKUS I have not seen ur email and I resend you message again this evening

Sorry ! i just replied u now, u can check it
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by ejiro346(m): 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
How much to buy a land and build in Abidjan
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by ejiro346(m): 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
What is the current cost of traveling to Cote D now and what are the documents needed if traveling buy bus?
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by oneble: 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
Can anyone help me with the contacts of genuine delivery agents for E-commerce in ivory coast?
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Nicoswit(m): 11:02am On Oct 28, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

My guy long time...
Good morning bro, how have you been?
Please do you have an idea if a Nigerian can buy land to build house in Abidjan because according to google results, the available Option is Max 90years lease for buying land

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (62) (Reply)

You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? / Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban / I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.