Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:02 AM

Please I Need A Job, I Am A Female, Age 25 Studied Religion And Cultural Studies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need A Job, I Am A Female, Age 25 Studied Religion And Cultural Studies (1898 Views)

Please, Advise Me On This Banking Job I Got / I Stay In Ph, A Graduate, Pls I Need A Job, I Am Going Crazy / I Was Asked To Sign Non Disclosure Agreement For A Job I Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Job, I Am A Female, Age 25 Studied Religion And Cultural Studies by AJCA: 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
My

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Job, I Am A Female, Age 25 Studied Religion And Cultural Studies by Trueigbo: 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
Where is your location
Re: Please I Need A Job, I Am A Female, Age 25 Studied Religion And Cultural Studies by AJCA: 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Trueigbo:
Where is your location

Enugu State sir/ ma
Re: Please I Need A Job, I Am A Female, Age 25 Studied Religion And Cultural Studies by AJCA: 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
Please help a sister. Thank you
Re: Please I Need A Job, I Am A Female, Age 25 Studied Religion And Cultural Studies by Braintrain: 11:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
I can employ you as my personal secretary start you off with 80k monthly salary
I’ll have to sleep with you first

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Job, I Am A Female, Age 25 Studied Religion And Cultural Studies by AJCA: 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
Braintrain:

Please It is not funny Sir/ MA
Thank you for trying.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Job, I Am A Female, Age 25 Studied Religion And Cultural Studies by AJCA: 11:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
Please help a sister, thank you.
Re: Please I Need A Job, I Am A Female, Age 25 Studied Religion And Cultural Studies by CsRockefeller(m): 11:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
AJCA:
Please help a sister, thank you.

Enugu is quite far. Your skills in MsWord and your teaching experience will be very much needed, but its here in Lagos. The jobs have always been here in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Job, I Am A Female, Age 25 Studied Religion And Cultural Studies by AJCA: 11:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Enugu is quite far. Your skills in MsWord and your teaching experience will be very much needed, but its here in Lagos. The jobs have always been here in Lagos.

I sincerely dont mind relocating.
Re: Please I Need A Job, I Am A Female, Age 25 Studied Religion And Cultural Studies by CsRockefeller(m): 11:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
AJCA:

I sincerely dont mind relocating.

Okay. Its a tutorial centre and a biz cafe. The owner is a responsible young man who has a knack for graduates, pay isnt so big but they will be moving to a bigger place in July.

I worked there briefly with another female graduate of Psychology. Your teaching and computer skills will be very needed.

I am sure he still needs someone to fill d vaccum I created.
Re: Please I Need A Job, I Am A Female, Age 25 Studied Religion And Cultural Studies by AJCA: 11:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Okay. Its a tutorial centre and a biz cafe. The owner is a responsible young man who has a knack for graduates, pay isnt so big but they will be moving to a bigger place in July.

I worked there briefly with another female graduate of Psychology. Your teaching and computer skills will be very needed.

I am sure he still needs someone to fill d vaccum I created.

This is good news
Please how can I send my CV or info etc?
Re: Please I Need A Job, I Am A Female, Age 25 Studied Religion And Cultural Studies by CsRockefeller(m): 11:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
AJCA:

This is good news
Please how can I send my CV or info etc?

Do u have a place to stay? How soon can u come over if invited?

In d meantime, send ur CV to my mail camillus.mba@gmail.com

Will forward it to him.
Re: Please I Need A Job, I Am A Female, Age 25 Studied Religion And Cultural Studies by AJCA: 12:23am On Apr 09, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Do u have a place to stay? How soon can u come over if invited?

In d meantime, send ur CV to my mail camillus.mba@gmail.com

Will forward it to him.

Yes I do, lawal street, Yaba

I can come over as soon as the restriction of movement is over.

Thank you so much

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Job, I Am A Female, Age 25 Studied Religion And Cultural Studies by CsRockefeller(m): 12:41am On Apr 09, 2020
AJCA:

Yes I do, lawal street, Yaba

I can come over as soon as the restriction of movement is over.

Thank you so much

Okay. But, the location is at Berger, far from Yaba and not worth pursuing considering the pay.

On a second thought, since u have a place to stay at Yaba, why don't u come to Lagos and search for a job, even if its just a month then u go back. There are lots of home tutorial organisations looking for female teachers to teach kids after school.

The summary is you have to move.

7 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Job, I Am A Female, Age 25 Studied Religion And Cultural Studies by Luckydubby7(m): 5:46am On Apr 09, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Okay. But, the location is at Berger, far from Yaba and not worth pursuing considering the pay.

On a second thought, since u have a place to stay at Yaba, why don't u come to Lagos and search for a job, even if its just a month then u go back. There are lots of home tutorial organisations looking for female teachers to teach kids after school.

. I stays around Berger, I'll accommodate you for a month with approval of my princess I mean my girl.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Job, I Am A Female, Age 25 Studied Religion And Cultural Studies by Okeme01(m): 7:26am On Apr 09, 2020
If you can work any where in the country; kindly, send your CV to dejmindnigco@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Job, I Am A Female, Age 25 Studied Religion And Cultural Studies by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 09, 2020
Braintrain:
SINCE you are already on HEAT.
You don't need to SLEEP with her.
As a Man on HEAT, with that 80k, in this present AFRICAN situation, u can relocate to Swaziland or some Villages in Naija and get yourself 15 pretty quarantined young Ladies.
So why waste it on one...?

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Job, I Am A Female, Age 25 Studied Religion And Cultural Studies by olujuwonj(m): 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
Braintrain:

Idiot Animal

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Job, I Am A Female, Age 25 Studied Religion And Cultural Studies by olujuwonj(m): 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
Do you need a geologist to carry out a hydro-geophysical survey for your borehole, soil test, piling, mineral exploration, solar borehole installation, geological survery or stratigraphic mapping... We are just a call away, we work nationwide.

https://erder-probe-consult.business.site/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referral

https:///2348089626981

https://m.facebook.com/pg/erdeprobe/services/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

Tel: 08055855962
Re: Please I Need A Job, I Am A Female, Age 25 Studied Religion And Cultural Studies by AJCA: 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Thank you so much for your effort.
This is actually my plan but the fear of starvation was keeping here. But I have made up my mind to come one to Lagos as soon as COVID 19 is over
Re: Please I Need A Job, I Am A Female, Age 25 Studied Religion And Cultural Studies by AJCA: 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
Okeme01:
If you can work any where in the country; kindly, send your CV to dejmindnigco@gmail.com

Thank you so much sir/ ma
I will do that as soon as possible.
Re: Please I Need A Job, I Am A Female, Age 25 Studied Religion And Cultural Studies by AJCA: 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
Luckydubby7:
. I stays around Berger, I'll accommodate you for a month with approval of my princess I mean my girl.

Thank you Sir
Please send a number I can use to contact you to my email sir. This could come in handy.
Alumjudith00@gmail.com
Re: Please I Need A Job, I Am A Female, Age 25 Studied Religion And Cultural Studies by yeme7(m): 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
I wish someone could help me self... I did drop a post hunting for job since January only two persons comment. With all my begging asking for someone to help me with any job but at the end, it was only 6 persons made a comment now a lady posted looking for job, u could see the bombarded comments...

Very very sad one... I drop my pen here thanks to the reader

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Job, I Am A Female, Age 25 Studied Religion And Cultural Studies by CsRockefeller(m): 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
AJCA:

Thank you so much for your effort.
This is actually my plan but the fear of starvation was keeping here. But I have made up my mind to come one to Lagos as soon as COVID 19 is over

Brilliant decision. We are always here to guide you.
Re: Please I Need A Job, I Am A Female, Age 25 Studied Religion And Cultural Studies by Sapphy19(f): 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Please sir am also available to work, i have also sent my resume. Thanks in anticipation
Okeme01:
Re: Please I Need A Job, I Am A Female, Age 25 Studied Religion And Cultural Studies by AJCA: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Brilliant decision. We are always here to guide you.
i

Thank you Sir

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Job, I Am A Female, Age 25 Studied Religion And Cultural Studies by AJCA: 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Good evening sir, please what is the pay sir?
Re: Please I Need A Job, I Am A Female, Age 25 Studied Religion And Cultural Studies by CsRockefeller(m): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
AJCA:

Good evening sir, please what is the pay sir?

Its a little below minimum wage.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Job, I Am A Female, Age 25 Studied Religion And Cultural Studies by AJCA: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Its a little below minimum wage.

Oo I see, thank you so much.

Well, I am open to other options.
I have faith I will get a good one.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Job, I Am A Female, Age 25 Studied Religion And Cultural Studies by AJCA: 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
Its been hard securing a job in the education sector here in Enugu, their requirement is unwavering. They always seek for someone with Ed. Most times my discipline causes them to lose interest. This is so funny. I spent 4 years in school faithfully studying, to come out to be irrelevant to people and companies that matters.

In my next life, I will certainly study medicine lols.

Thank you for all your assistance, good people sure do exist. Thank you so much. The moment I get a job, which will be soon, I will inform you all.

Still open to more options.

Here is my email again lol
Alumjudith00@gmail.com
Re: Please I Need A Job, I Am A Female, Age 25 Studied Religion And Cultural Studies by Ademat7(m): 4:14am On Apr 10, 2020
The key to job search is to start with one(entry level job) as soon as u are in house u will understand how things goes.
I started with stressful teaching (psychologically) around 40k in January 2017, resigned Dec 2018
Now I do private classes and earn close to $500 monthly
Re: Please I Need A Job, I Am A Female, Age 25 Studied Religion And Cultural Studies by divo(m): 4:44am On Apr 10, 2020
Ademat7:
The key to job search is to start with one(entry level job) as soon as u are in house u will understand how things goes.
I started with stressful teaching (psychologically) around 40k in January 2017, resigned Dec 2018
Now I do private classes and earn close to $500 monthly
can i know how u do it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent: Job Opening For 3d Modelling Artist / Reckitt Benckiser Management Trainee Program - Tests / Hot Job Vacancy In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.