Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (108774 Views)

Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) / Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:42am On Apr 09, 2020
NobleAngell:
Truth is, our parents endured alot just to keep their home. But we kids of nowadays are looking for the perfect man, home and circumstances.

Well said!
Such time has passed out.
Things have really changed..

This present young generation are crazy to endure such...
Marriage no longer seen as a virtue to behold

Too bad!

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Femeto: 11:43am On Apr 09, 2020
Ajimobi wey dey make mouth for 1 wedding wey I go say him never cheat on him wife for once.

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by adwem2003(m): 11:43am On Apr 09, 2020
Simply because he is rich.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Mstick: 11:43am On Apr 09, 2020
The older generation of women have no reasonable advice to give. Everything must and will be circled around men.

*Go to school if not no man will marry you.
*Do this oh if not no man will marry you.
*Do that oh if not no man will marry you.

And yet the men you're being prepared for are left to be "men", it's crazy!

So many women in Nigeria today are suffering from low self-esteem because they've nothing going on in their lives except men this men that.

One was telling me the other day, it's ok if your husband cheat it's going to be very painful but he's a man. I asked her so what if a woman cheats, no oh it not allowed. So it's better for women to feel the betrayal and pain but it isn't ok for men? Still they wonder why the rate of divorce is higher than the previous years.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Amotekun777: 11:43am On Apr 09, 2020
Olofo
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Blisplendor12(f): 11:43am On Apr 09, 2020
Weldone ma, more grace to forgive because you will still catch him again, again and again. It's good to forgive don't give up
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by pmoye(m): 11:44am On Apr 09, 2020
Did Mrs Florence Ajimobi ever cheat on Mr Ajimobi?

Well, women are good at hiding such things, so if you're not caught you never did it. By the way, flirting with other men, courting their attention, talking to them, and doing more is also cheating. Some women believe that if they have not been entered by the dike that it is not cheating. The same reason some women will do everything with you, get fingered by you and so on, and they will not allow dike to enter the mansion. And they go on and sleep well at night believing they haven't cheated.

dre11:

https://punchng.com/why-i-forgave-my-husband-when-he-cheated-twice-ajimobis-wife/

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by irunoko(m): 11:44am On Apr 09, 2020
Grandma e shut up ma.isokuso lenso

Yorubas have said it agba okogbon. Wisdom is not a function of age.

Anyway the crux of the matter is that LONGETIVITY DOES NOT EQUATE GOOD HEALTH.you can live for 160 years and could have been sick for 120 years.similarly the fact that your marriage is over 30 or 40 something year old doesn't mean it must have been healthy

Cheating is emotional abuse.you will not tell us the part where you used sleeping pills or pills to manage migraine when it started by virtue of the fact that you caught him cheating

You will not tell us when you were crying in the bathroom.you are now telling us to err is human to forgive is divine.mama you sef ask yourself in all sincerity if you cheated on him will he say "it's just sex and nothing more"?

Mafinumi mo moje...

To even think that you're a grandmother giving this disturbing advice is sickening.this is how you and your generation have passed down toxic and marital abuse from one generation to the other and now raised narcissistic and entitled men and then shallow minded women with low self esteem who think they deserve to be cheated on...tufiaaakwa

Agba okogbon loto

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Seankhalifa: 11:45am On Apr 09, 2020
NobleAngell:
Truth is, our parents endured alot just to keep their home. But we kids of nowadays are looking for the perfect man, home and circumstances.
hi
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by LivingSage: 11:45am On Apr 09, 2020
But your son(posterity) and husband inclusive! Olodo undecided
SharonLoveth:
The Man Still Cheating And He'll Continue Cheating.. Men Are Nothing But Pencil, Excluding My Dad
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Freeeanijor: 11:45am On Apr 09, 2020
"Women are willing to share an unfaithful rich d!ck than to stick to a poor broke faithful d!ck" Ubunja

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by incogni2o: 11:45am On Apr 09, 2020
leaculpa:
I thought she was an enlightened person. A mixed Lebanese woman with rich parents saying all these.
Women that openly preach this nonsense have suffered much emotional abuse from their husbands & have accepted being a doormat as a coping mechanism. Sad. You deserve better.

Better as in Divorce?

or being a Single Mum?
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by SmartyPants(m): 11:45am On Apr 09, 2020
leaculpa:
I thought she was an enlightened person. A mixed Lebanese woman with rich parents saying all these.
Women that openly preach this nonsense have suffered much emotional abuse from their husbands & have accepted being a doormat as a coping mechanism. Sad. You deserve better.

Even the most powerful of women have to accept that many if their husbands cheat. Go and ask Beyonce.

If everyone left their partners for such offences, then most people would either be single or dating someone else's cheat.

And of course this goes for men too. In the coming years more women will cheat as a result of more equitable economic standing for women. We all need to either be more forgiving or more willing to be alone.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:45am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishilove:
This is deep-

It is still no excuse for the dogs among men to break their marriage vows by dipping their wayward preeks into every hole that drips moisture. And for you single ladies, stay away from people's husbands. Don't be unfortunate.

It is sad that we are living in a patriarchal society where the odds are deliberately stacked against women. What is sauce for the goose is poison for the gander. Where I come from, a cheating man can commit adultery and get away with it, but a cheating woman will endanger the lives of her husband and children if she commits same adultery and does not confess. The husband and kids may fall sick and die, or his business may suffer severe set backs if he keeps making love to her and eating her food in her unconfessed state of adultery. I don't know if it is programmed on the day of the traditional wedding or of it is an ancestral covenant with unknown deities.

Whatever it is, it just makes me mad! It is so unfair. There should be equal punishment for adulterers angry

But you women have privileges that you enjoy too na, Ishi grin

A man who beats his wife is a beast, and still a man who gets beaten by his wife is a sissy.

Presently, WHO is concerned about domestic violence during this lockdown but they are focusing on women and children. What about men. Is that not also unfair?

The truth is that fairness can never exist in this world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by RexTramadol1: 11:45am On Apr 09, 2020
Feminists will soon flood the thread

The woman knows what she's talking about

I love it!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Cocao(f): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2020
Hay God !

Even the educated have fallen our hand. Even if you do, must you loud it?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by irunoko(m): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2020
NobleAngell:
like I said earlier and I will say again LONGETIVITY in marriage doesn't equate a healthy MARRIAGE

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by iammo(m): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2020
PrinceGallant:
Disappointed. I think that should be morally secret between her and the ex governor, why telling the child? Why making it open to general?

its not even a secret in Ibadan, he cheated with a Yoruba actress turned PA to the first lady, cheated on Muti oyo a fabrics trader, cheated with a woman police... but Mrs Florence is super loyal.. campaigning for him, following him like hand bag, and making donations on his behalf cos he is extremely stingy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by NaijadrivaCars: 11:46am On Apr 09, 2020
Reichel99:
Ok ma, all I know is I won't accept a cheat back.

When you are a mature woman, you will change your opinion.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Olarewaju89: 11:47am On Apr 09, 2020
Thank you so much sir.

Hoodbilonia:
God punish u
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by foolbuster: 11:47am On Apr 09, 2020
leaculpa:

Keep quiet and learn wisdom from an elder.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Bigleaf1006: 11:48am On Apr 09, 2020
Reichel99:

Wait till it happens and let's see what happens. Circumstances are always different.......... sweetheart. Even killers often get away with their deed or get forgiven.

In essence, not every one caught stealing is a thief kiss

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by iammolise(m): 11:48am On Apr 09, 2020
Reichel99:

Babe u beautiful... Can I cheat on my dream wife with u kiss
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by edoairways: 11:49am On Apr 09, 2020
perdollar:
if u r a man can u stand a cheating wife? men cheat because it's our human right as men and after all this is a men's world. u don't come to my world n cheat on me
That is not true

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Avalancheman: 11:50am On Apr 09, 2020
I love this woman.

Ladies should learn from this.

But I woouldn't want any man to cheat on my daughter, though... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Olarewaju89: 11:50am On Apr 09, 2020
Since you connot help and the only thing you can do is insult me, sad I leave you in the hands of almighty God.

Hoodbilonia:
God punish u
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Pesuzok(m): 11:50am On Apr 09, 2020
thelinguist:
That is her view and I respect her for that, however if you cheat on me, we are done!
So how are you sure your partner is not already cheating. It's really not good to cheat on you partner, but if you can't help it, be very smart enough to cover your tracks.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by iammolise(m): 11:50am On Apr 09, 2020
Reichel99:

Babe u beautiful... Can I cheat on my dream wife with u kiss
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by HerbalSolution: 11:50am On Apr 09, 2020
Great advice from a mother

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Photos From Sambisa Forest: Viewers Discretion Strictly Advised! / Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.