Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,885 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (108767 Views)

Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) / Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Parisian: 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
Shut up abeg....these runs girls and prostitutes, do you think they don't have boyfriends and husbands. Are you a woman to know that women cheat out of love?

There are married women that meet men
for sex and block them afterwards.

Say what you know pls.
Ceejay8:
women cheat out of love,which is dangerous but men cheat just for fun and nothing attached to it ,

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Ishilove: 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
airmark:

Please, where are you from?
Delta state
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by 27Pushing30: 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
edoairways:

Most men say this to women but do they forgive cheating wife? Can they stand a cheating wife at all?
A cheating man is different from a cheating woman.

Ask yourself why a socket is stuck to the wall but plugs are attached to objects that can be moved around?

A married woman who cheats can as well kill her husband
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by perdollar(m): 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
edoairways:
That is not true
itz not lie either
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by payloader(m): 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
Marriage is honorable, if the bed is undefiled, but adulterers and whoremongers God will judge. Hebrews 13:4. Adultery is iinexcusable for both sexes.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by ogaontop(m): 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
SharonLoveth:

You are a sad strange little man, and you have my pity.
How the Bleep you talk to the guy in such a degrading way?
So impolite!!
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by bindukwe(m): 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ishilove:
This is deep-

It is still no excuse for the dogs among men to break their marriage vows by dipping their wayward preeks into every hole that drips moisture. And for you single ladies, stay away from people's husbands. Don't be unfortunate.

It is sad that we are living in a patriarchal society where the odds are deliberately stacked against women. What is sauce for the goose is poison for the gander. Where I come from, a cheating man can commit adultery and get away with it, but a cheating woman will endanger the lives of her husband and children if she commits same adultery and does not confess. The husband and kids may fall sick and die, or his business may suffer severe set backs if he keeps making love to her and eating her food in her unconfessed state of adultery. I don't know if it is programmed on the day of the traditional wedding or of it is an ancestral covenant with unknown deities.

Whatever it is, it just makes me mad! It is so unfair. There should be equal punishment for adulterers angry

what do you mean by patriarchal society? ( I can Google it, but I want your own meaning)
Also what makes you think the odds are stacked deliberately against women?

what do you mean by equal punishment? legally?
or the same responses to the act? - How would you achieve everyone having the same response to the act?
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Parisian: 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
My neighbor has a loving family but her son impregnated a girl and now she's forced to train the child in school as the responsibility lies solely on her as the child now lives with them. This is someone that doesn't come from a broken home.

A broken home is better than one with emotional and physical abuse. That excuse about broken home is invalid. One good parent can bring up a child properly.
Joevics:

So you didn't see where she said she was born out of wedlock. If you lived with your stepmom or step dad, you will know the effects of divorce on your children.

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by zomoears(m): 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
leaculpa:
I thought she was an enlightened person. A mixed Lebanese woman with rich parents saying all these.
Women that openly preach this nonsense have suffered much emotional abuse from their husbands & have accepted being a doormat as a coping mechanism. Sad. You deserve better.

In the end,she has a better home than you will ever have.

Take that to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Avalancheman: 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Parisian:
Learn from men who also accept their cheating wives. Wisdom is profitable to the wise.

The Bible doesn't advise us to condone cheating wives. That's why it is only ground on which our LORD Jesus permits divorce... cool
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by LadyDoubleJ(f): 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
She is going through a healing process right now. She endured a lot hence the need to voice out. Men are scum

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Parisian: 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
The wife of Jezz Besos, (the richest man in the world) divorced his ass recently. Do you know how much she got in alimony? About 30 or 40 billion dollars. Even if Ajimobi had stolen all of Oyo state's budget in 20 years, he'd be no where near Besos in wealth. Yet his wife divorced his cheating ass. So who are you to say otherwise?
Decryptor:

Florence Ajimobi, the wife of a Governor and financial big shot with affluence says she accepted her husband back...you that we don't know your address and we are not sure can boast of up to N20k in her account is ranting!

Inside life grin

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Amumaigwe: 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
leaculpa:
I thought she was an enlightened person. A mixed Lebanese woman with rich parents saying all these.
Women that openly preach this nonsense have suffered much emotional abuse from their husbands & have accepted being a doormat as a coping mechanism. Sad. You deserve better.

This advice is from a grandmother not a slay queen. The only person that can challenge this raw wisdom is a great grand mother. Are you?
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Smhaykins(m): 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
SharonLoveth:

And ur dad is goat bah?

I hope to Bleep u someday...bitch
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by CleoT: 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
the part she said what makes most men cheat is just sex. but why marry if you must cheat??

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Akanbiedu(m): 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
Eshigose:
Well done ma, u are quite liberal...at least we now know Ajimobi cheated on u twice.Don't u think disclosing that dark side of his excellency is rather unwise?

It is part of the forgiveness process.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by kem13287: 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
ymjg6kplyj
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Parisian: 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
And Jeff Besos' wife who divorced him is what, an ant? Lmao.....
SmartyPants:

Beyonce is multi millionaire with one of the most recognizable brands on the planet. What a questtion?

I don't cite these examples you speak of because these women largely do not qualify as powerful.

There are endless examples of indisputably powerful women staying with cheating men. Take Hilary Clinton as another.

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by zomoears(m): 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ishilove:
This is deep-

It is still no excuse for the dogs among men to break their marriage vows by dipping their wayward preeks into every hole that drips moisture. And for you single ladies, stay away from people's husbands. Don't be unfortunate.

It is sad that we are living in a patriarchal society where the odds are deliberately stacked against women. What is sauce for the goose is poison for the gander. Where I come from, a cheating man can commit adultery and get away with it, but a cheating woman will endanger the lives of her husband and children if she commits same adultery and does not confess. The husband and kids may fall sick and die, or his business may suffer severe set backs if he keeps making love to her and eating her food in her unconfessed state of adultery. I don't know if it is programmed on the day of the traditional wedding or of it is an ancestral covenant with unknown deities.

Whatever it is, it just makes me mad! It is so unfair. There should be equal punishment for adulterers angry

Ishilove is talking about aleku, the idoma god that punishes adulterous women. Just so you know,I heard things have changed now, and aleku punishes only the woman and only punishes the man if he's aware of a cheating wife and hides it.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by amaridigital(m): 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

NOOOOOO IT IS YORUBA MEN ARE POLYGAMOUS IN NATURE

THE WORST IS A RICH YORUBA MAN

Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, Solomon, Mohammed were polygamous men. Did you find the Afonja tribal marks on their faces?
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Parisian: 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
If you can forgive your cheating wife then you have your answer.
SmartyPants:

Is cheating really so unforgivable?

4 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Amumaigwe: 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ishilove:
This is deep-

Are you missing adultery?
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by IDnoble1: 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
NobleAngell:
Truth is, our parents endured alot just to keep their home. But we kids of nowadays are looking for the perfect man, home and circumstances.
The reason those great women used to give then was that they were persevering for the sake of their children.
But this indomie generation ladies will even prefer being a baby mama or single mother than endurance

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by zomoears(m): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
LadyDoubleJ:
She is going through a healing process right now. She endured a lot hence the need to voice out. Men are scum

Men are scum.

Your father is a man.

Therefore your father is ......

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by BrutusOj(m): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Reichel99:
Ok ma, all I know is I won't accept a cheat back.
Single motherhood fall on you there. You will end up eating different dck cos the next man who will take you as a wife or side chick will still cheat.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Parisian: 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
But it was wise for him to have cheated on her to the point that everyone in Oyo knew.
Eshigose:
Well done ma, u are quite liberal...at least we now know Ajimobi cheated on u twice.Don't u think disclosing that dark side of his excellency is rather unwise?

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Liposure: 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
Let there be a clause 4 cheating in every marriage contract
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mama wey sabi! Her goal is the BAG, other things can be negotiated.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by SmartyPants(m): 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
Parisian:
And Jeff Besos' wife who divorced him is what, an ant? Lmao.....

In what sense could you describe her as powerful?

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Parisian: 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
Look at this mumu
Beedude:

When a woman start cheating on the hubby, the next action is how to end the man's life and move on with the concubine. But a man can afford to keep 5 side chicks and still stick to his wife.

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Sotland: 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
Indeed, you are wise in thinking.. This is what I do tell all those girls that are miseducated. If you are luck to have your both parent alive "ask your mum how she was able to cope with your dad" also ask "parents above 60yrs, how they are able to cope".. I read a lot of comments from most girls here and shake my head in pity for some... lol..

NobleAngell:
Truth is, our parents endured alot just to keep their home. But we kids of nowadays are looking for the perfect man, home and circumstances.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Photos From Sambisa Forest: Viewers Discretion Strictly Advised! / Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.