Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated (34330 Views)

Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians / Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far / Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated by LegitSideJob(m): 7:20am On Apr 09, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Let’s look at the numbers:

Lagos had her first case a week b4 NYC and her first death a week after NYC. Both have high population density. YET, just yesterday alone 779 people died in NY while the entire Nig has less than 10 deaths total.

If we can figure out WHY, we would have solved the riddle of this virus. SOMETHING saved us. The question is WHAT?

Don't put your hopes on the number of deaths circulating wether from WHO or John Hopekin University, the deaths recorded are people who have been tested of the virus, a lot more people have died without having the opportunity to be test to asserting the cause of their deaths as the testing of the virus itself is cumbersome.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated by todugo(m): 7:23am On Apr 09, 2020
They will come into the country with out being quarantined and will start to trace them 2weeks later when infection and spread sets in.CLUELESS GOVERNMENT cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated by Mizwisdom(f): 7:23am On Apr 09, 2020
What is wrong with this government? why bringing corona positive people here when they can get better treatment abroad?
Re: COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated by Izigha(m): 7:25am On Apr 09, 2020
There is so many Angles to this pademic. The human mind is stronger than the body. What if this mass testing is doing more harm. This deaths in NYC are mainly in the hospital, most those people will be alive if they did not know they have Corona virus. Fact.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated by Mizwisdom(f): 7:27am On Apr 09, 2020
easyfem:
here i am , aint go nowhere .........Bleep nigeria , Bleep fg and Bleep everybody

Na who do u? all these insults for people that will never read your post
Re: COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated by Ohamzee: 7:28am On Apr 09, 2020
i still have strong belief the 5 g has something to do with this. its possible tha 5g weakens body immune
CanadaOrBust:

Lagos had her first case a week b4 NYC and her first death a week after NYC. Both have high population density. YET, just yesterday alone 779 people died in NY while the entire Nig has less than 10 deaths total.

If we can figure out WHY, we would have solved the riddle of this virus. SOMETHING saved us. The question is WHAT?
Re: COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:28am On Apr 09, 2020
They want to leave their "God's own Country" for our "God's forsaken Country"?

Re: COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated by Johnchyz(m): 7:29am On Apr 09, 2020
easyfem:
here i am , aint go nowhere .........Bleep nigeria , Bleep fg and Bleep everybody
.What of bleep 5G+?
Re: COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated by Butoneday2(m): 7:30am On Apr 09, 2020
keko14:
Quarantine for 14days
14 days is not enough, they should be Quarantine for complete one month

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated by Johnchyz(m): 7:33am On Apr 09, 2020
WHY NOT SENDING THOSE CHINESE MEDICAL STAFFS TO THE US AND ITALY WHERE PEOPLE ARE DYING TOO MUCH TO HELP THEM CONTAIN THIS DIS CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated by SweetCunt97(f): 7:36am On Apr 09, 2020
Evacuated to where exactly? Let them enjoy USA biko. Nothing is working here
Re: COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated by SweetCunt97(f): 7:37am On Apr 09, 2020
Johnchyz:
WHY NOT SENDING THOSE CHINESE MEDICAL STAFFS TO THE US AND ITALY WHERE PEOPLE ARE DYING TOO MUCH TO HELP THEM CONTAIN THIS DIS CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC.
Toh! They probably coming to infect people here with a stronger strain of the virus
Re: COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated by Merit7700: 7:37am On Apr 09, 2020
I'm going no where...Naija wettin
Re: COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated by GermanMelania: 7:39am On Apr 09, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Stop spreading fake news o.. whils i don't believe 700+ people died in lagos suddenly and we just no hear about am somehow i do think just because it is spreading slower no mean things cant be worse. It doesn't mean we are doing things right. African Americans no think e fit catch them either now about 70% og corona deaths in Chicago are African Americans.
Re: COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated by Rubicon67(m): 7:40am On Apr 09, 2020
gloriaunobi:
You left us in this country and now you want to return with virus

Hating at it's best. The whole world is in this together, for your information.
Re: COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated by Josephobaz1985: 7:41am On Apr 09, 2020
kiyosaki1:
They are better over here than in America where the likelihood of death and contact of the coronavirus is higher . I never for ounce dream that a time will come when nigeria will be better than the first world countries in anything, but thank God am a witness . Always knew that our doctors are one of the best in the world but, we always don't appreciate what we have.
it is not doctor's work but our climate and long time genetic architecture
Re: COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated by desiredhome: 7:47am On Apr 09, 2020
kiyosaki1:
They are better over here than in America where the likelihood of death and contact of the coronavirus is higher . I never for ounce dream that a time will come when nigeria will be better than the first world countries in anything, but thank God am a witness . Always knew that our doctors are one of the best in the world but, we always don't appreciate what we have.

God have blessed Nigeria with best of all things.
Nigeria doctors are the best all over the world. Nigeria is richer than Dubai and more developed Countries, Nigerians are intelligent and hard working.

The program Nigeria have today is their mindset, they don't believe in themselves, they don't love themselves/their own.

I sincerely wish this corovirus will reset our brains to love and cherish our own so our country will be better
Re: COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated by Promise47(m): 7:51am On Apr 09, 2020
easyfem:
I hail brother Canada go for you brother stay there Nigeria na waste of time n resources enjoy bro
Re: COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated by Johnchyz(m): 7:52am On Apr 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Toh! They probably coming to infect people here with a stronger strain of the virus
.HONEY I LOVE THIS YOUR USERNAME AND DO YOU KNOW WHY?
Re: COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated by yemiosinbajo: 7:53am On Apr 09, 2020
friday2011:

Really, something borders me on this covid 19 stuff... The US who is doing more testing and taking precautions seriously with her people are experiencing increased deaths almost everyday and here in Africa and Nigeria in particular, testing is very limited and people are not dieing as expected, logically I have the following feelings :

Our immune system is so strong in Nigeria that the covid19 could not break easily and I attribute this to the fact that we engage malaria drugs every now and then.

The countries doing more testing are experiencing increased cases and deaths, could it be that testing makes it more pronounced?

If the above is not true, Is it that we are lucky in africa and expecially Nigeria?

My feelings that something is not right about this covid-19 pandemic is increasing by the day.

The popular song by the legendary country music singer 'Dolly Parton' comes to mind: "Hello God"

May God have mercy on the world.

I answered this question. See my last response.
Re: COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated by SweetCunt97(f): 7:54am On Apr 09, 2020
Johnchyz:
Men love cunt undecided
Re: COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated by maasoap(m): 8:01am On Apr 09, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Perhaps, Mr God in the sky. Lol
Re: COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 09, 2020
Maandy:
grin the last shall be the first, who ever thought people will run from USA UK to NIGERIA. Let them stay there and eat the dollars... Sebi they can't pick calls.. So much for voicemail..
Really? you think it's funny? you are mocking them because they didn't pick your call? few illegal immigrants are going back to Nigeria is that what you are celebrating? Nigeria could never ever be better than the US or UK so you can keep deceiving yourself. do you know how many thousands of Nigerians who died of starvations, pneumonia, malaria and thyphoid last year in nigeria? more than 1000000, but you are too ignorant to know that. and oh! atleast those people have been to the UK and US and you haven't grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated by HeadNigga: 8:03am On Apr 09, 2020
J111333:
A lot of Nigerians who previously had plans of traveling home will shout hallelujah on hearing about free flight.

You will be saving them flight tickets thinking you are evacuating them.

Evacuation kee una there. grin grin grin

bills on the evacuees. This was disclosed earlier. I am not coming home anyway
Re: COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 09, 2020
Johnchyz:
I think you find that that individual is Male grin we all know him on Nairaland grin
Re: COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated by Agugbadin: 8:06am On Apr 09, 2020
bestpunterever:
abeg make them dey isolation first o

They should be in isolation for 28days
Re: COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated by Promise47(m): 8:07am On Apr 09, 2020
kantap:
I am also interested in evacuation but I have Nigeria passport but I love America.
with only passport you can't Leave the country try get visa join am
Re: COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated by yembet(f): 8:09am On Apr 09, 2020
kiyosaki1:
I'm proudly, Nigerian
Re: COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated by afolagbe: 8:10am On Apr 09, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

I think you need to get more education about COVID-19 and get your fact right so you don’t mislead people. The first case in the US was confirmed in January and it was in NY. You can’t even compare Nigeria cases to South Africa not even talk about America or Europe. Please, stop spreading fake news like the way Coronavirus is spreading...
Re: COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:10am On Apr 09, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

GRACE
Re: COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated by Germi9: 8:11am On Apr 09, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Na hot sun dey save us Soo make we pray make raining season no come oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Plastic Jerrycan Used As Fuel Tank Inside A Bus In Benin, Edo (Photos, Video) / Young Civilian Directs Traffic For Hours...(photos) / Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.