Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! (219796 Views)

I Am So Lonely / Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / I'm Feeling So Lonely Even In My Relationship... I Want To Comit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by gargoylern: 8:09am On Apr 09, 2020
ednut1:
I have 4 ex colleagues that married themselves over there. I also know another friend who is a nairalander that is getting married to a 9ja babe. Even in Nigeria here lots of babes cant get a man. This is 2020 no time for forming and shakara as time no dey. Marriage is alsoa trap most times for men abroad so he no worth am
Bad as it may be in Nigeria, it's easier to get a man here. Men would actually look at you or whistle or somehintg like that, even if it's bad tactic. Why not then? After all, they are your "kind" in some way. Trust me, some Nigerian women in Canada don't as much as get looked at twice. Some who I know who didn't dress too well back in Nigeria have seen good reason to up their dressing in CA, if only that will at least get them noticed.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Minxie(f): 8:11am On Apr 09, 2020
Maybe, just maybe, they're not lonely and they are actually enjoying their lives...

In most countries, it's normal to be focused on your career as a woman. It doesn't mean you're lonely. So maybe these girls just adjusted to their surroundings and maybe they're finally happy because they live in a society where people don't expect them to get married at 25.

Just because you don't understand or agree with a culture or ideology doesn't mean that it's wrong. So just because you don't understand why they are single and career driven, doesnt mean you are right in labelling them as lonely.

If that's your logic, you can label me lonely too. I'll proudly accept grin

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 09, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
This is the type of thread I love to see!!!

Me sef grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by StrikeBack(m): 8:13am On Apr 09, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Ahn ahn bros, take it easy at the bold. undecided
He is right bro

4 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Raalsalghul: 8:18am On Apr 09, 2020
StrikeBack:
He is right bro

How, please explain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by gwininfo(m): 8:19am On Apr 09, 2020
This Canada I must enter ooooo,even if I don't have an International passport yet��. let me build capacity

13 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Designerdollars: 8:19am On Apr 09, 2020
My kind of thread grin
I posted something similar to this some time ago.
It's no news that black female immigrants find it extremely hard to find love in western countries heck, even African American women are in the same boat!

Black women are the least desired in western countries.
Most will spend the rest of their lives lonely and without kids grin
Google and other big tech companies are also aware of this so they are encouraging their female employees to freeze their eggs grin
It's a crazy world out there.

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Chapter1vs6(m): 8:21am On Apr 09, 2020
Looking for a Nigerian Canadian lady

2 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 09, 2020
Yankee101:

No husbands here. Even regular d*ick no dey cos the women too much too beautiful. You can find yoruba 'demons' if you don't mind

What do u mean by the quote words?
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Samadhii(m): 8:23am On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:

$15 per hour is the minumum wage. That's what moooooost people earn, Nigerians inclusive. On the average, it gets to about $2k per month. But the bills are also expensive. Phone is about $45 per month, rent varies depending on where you live, it is usually about $500 anyways. I think some girls I know are paying $800. Those working better jobs are able to pay higher rent.

But trust me, most will give up all that money if only they can get a guy. Most of them are staring down a tunnel into their future and that future has no kids and no man even things continue the way it is. The chances are very high that the average Nigerian girl immigrant will end up unmarried. Not that it is important that they get married o, but the problem is that they all WANT it.
Please sir, like how much would it cost to migrate to Canada and look for job. I graduated with Biochemistry. I don't mind odd jobs tho
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 09, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Still find it quite surprising that men in diaspora come back home to pick wives. I won't even advise my worst enemy to do that.
MY BROTHER the THING that saving me in diaspora today is the Lady that I married.
................ an exceptional Nigerian.

I realized she LOVED me wholeheartedly more than I Loved her then.
Meanwhile, in Nigeria, I had a lot of Ladies humming around me with the expectation of marriage but I was confused.
90% of them were leeches and slay Queens.
But when I realized how much this LADY loves me more than I cherish her, I married her immediately and developed undying LOVE for her.
She's a JEWEL.
She Falls Sick, I fall Sick.
While still in the US, She specifically told me that she would like us to rent an apartment where WHITES mainly resided.
I asked her why... and she said, she wanted a have a peaceful home and was not ready for HOME BREAKERS and GOSSIPERS.
MY BROTHER since we started living among the whites, it looks like we just packed in today.
No Troubles, Nobody has your Time.
Yet you get amazing wishes and gifts at birthdays.

384 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by ednut1(m): 8:24am On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:

Bad as it may be in Nigeria, it's easier to get a man there. Men would actually look at you or whistle or somehintg like that, even if it's bad tactic. Why not then? After all, they are your "kind" in some way. Trust me, some Nigerian women in Canada don't as much as get looked at twice. Some who I know who didn't dress too well back in Nigeria have seen good reason to up their dressing in CA, if only that will at least get them noticed.
well there is solution to every problem. Date outside your race or use ur pali find Nigerian husband here in Nigeria. He no hard cheesy. Any 9ja man dem bring come once they carry belle for am he will pay child support. So na win win cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by ednut1(m): 8:27am On Apr 09, 2020
Samadhii:

Please sir, like how much would it cost to migrate to Canada and look for job. I graduated with Biochemistry. I don't mind odd jobs tho
its not about money but qualifying. U need a bsc plus a diploma or masters with 3 years experience, high ielts scores and about 3.5m account balance to stand a chance of qualifying for canada pr visa

36 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by ednut1(m): 8:31am On Apr 09, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Ahn ahn bros, take it easy at the bold. undecided
or lemme rephrase men are not marrying like they should due to unemployment and money. There are a lot of females in offices churches over 30 that are single and searching for guys better or richer than them. But most times those guys go for smallie they can control

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by AfroKnight: 8:31am On Apr 09, 2020
And once you mention prenups, they are no longer interested in the relationship. Why? If they have no ulterior motives, why do they guilt trip guys who want prenups?

Anyway, more and more guys are settling for being baby daddies. No divorce settlement, no alimony. Just child support which any decent father would be glad to pay.

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by flyingdutchman(m): 8:33am On Apr 09, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

It's not really that, it's more about preserving white genes.
Something blacks will never understand.
You may have your reasons for saying this but, they are also individuals. It's not like they have a boardroom meeting where they decided to "preserve the race"?

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by akaahs(m): 8:34am On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:
Keep your questions coming. Am ready to open their nyash today. Let any of them come here and deny grin
Apart from the few ladies U had discussion with, what other reasons they give been lonely?
I believe there's more to this

2 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 09, 2020
flyingdutchman:

You may have your reasons for saying this but, they are also individuals. It's not like they have a boardroom meeting where they decided to "preserve the race"?

It's intuitive to them. They prefer themselves, all you have to do is look.

Off course there are exceptions.

24 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by SkinnyNigga: 8:36am On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:
Keep your questions coming. Am ready to open their nyash today. Let any of them come here and deny grin
e be like say one canny based naija girl rejected your advances

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by dottozil: 8:38am On Apr 09, 2020
BusterG:
The Canadian System in itself is self derogatory.
Quite a number of people who travel there had too much expectations. Even when the welfare is top notch and the government supports immigrants from left, right and centre. At a point as a grassroots African you’ll wonder “ why am I here’ .

One of the suicide tickets you’ll ever buy is to Pearson Intll’ especially when you’re coming from Africa. At first you will be presented with quite a number of opportunities but in reality It’s a 50/50 game.

I will open a thread and entertain free-minded opinion about immigrating to Canada.

I seriously await the thread sir and what are your advice for people intending to travel out to places like Canada or US. Is better staying put and find something doing?
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Raalsalghul: 8:40am On Apr 09, 2020
ednut1:
or lemme rephrase men are not marrying like they should due to unemployment and money. There are a lot of females in offices churches over 30 that are single and searching for guys better or richer than them. But most times those guys go for smallie they can control

I can't argue with this, true.

87 % of our females are after 22 % of our males: the rich and financially comfortable ones I mean.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by cyprus000: 8:48am On Apr 09, 2020
GloShare:
I'm in canada, and I will tell you for real.

The only excitement a man may get is having sex with a woman or friends with benefits.

The moment you nut in her and she gets pregnant, or the moment you put a ring on it and marry her legally, she immediately has power over you.

Power intoxicates, and because African women have not tasted such power, it gets in their head.

There are a lot of good ones though.

In canada,
Children come first,
Seniors (old people) come second
Women come third
Animals come fourth.
Men come last.
Jeez!

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by dingbang(m): 8:57am On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:

The positive thing is that they are able to earn well. I met one that was working in first bank back in Nigeria and earning about 120k a month. Now she earns a little over 3.5k canadian dollars on the average working customer service after a lot of overtime. She is always stressed out sha. 3.5k is about 980k.
It looks like she is on course to save a lot of money before mid-year, and plans to visit Nigeria by July. She didn't tell me explicitly, but clearly she's going back to see how she can revive a few friendships back home that may lead to marriage. She is soooooo lonely. She cried sef. Eyah!
eya.. Please tell her to DM me so we can marry soonest. cry

12 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by SenecaTheYonger: 8:58am On Apr 09, 2020
akaahs:

Apart from the few ladies U had discussion with, what other reasons they give been lonely?
I believe there's more to this

Might be looks too. There are soo many different races in Western countries and there's no lacking of beautiful women there. You know men are very visual beings no matter the race

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Samadhii(m): 8:58am On Apr 09, 2020
ednut1:
its not about money but qualifying. I need a bsc plus a diploma or masters with 3 years experience, high ielts scores and about 3.5m account balance to stand a chance of qualifying for canada pr visa
Lord! Show me the way

2 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Odion2016(m): 9:00am On Apr 09, 2020
The relationship life in Canada is wack..That is just the truth..Even whites go through it..

35 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 09, 2020
cyrilamx:
If it is true and she needs a single black dude who gat no kids yet, can u link me to her? We can find how to chat ..you and i
. Are you an African American? Or are you staying in USA?
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by layzie: 9:02am On Apr 09, 2020
Minxie:
Maybe, just maybe, they're not lonely and they are actually enjoying their lives...

In most countries, it's normal to be focused on your career as a woman. It doesn't mean you're lonely. So maybe these girls just adjusted to their surroundings and maybe they're finally happy because they live in a society where people don't expect them to get married at 25.

Just because you don't understand or agree with a culture or ideology doesn't mean that it's wrong. So just because you don't understand why they are single and career driven, doesnt mean you are right in labelling them as lonely.

Leave his labelling, u are the only one that can tell yourself if u re are lonely or not. If u need and miss a man or not?
So just do that, tell urself. If u feel u re not, then u re not. Simple

51 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by gargoylern: 9:04am On Apr 09, 2020
Minxie:

You didn't get my point. They actually WANT marriage, that's the primary reason they feel lonely and dejected. These are not career women types.

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 09, 2020
Its a norm in canada even white girls too are lonely. That why u see them with dog and cats. In a civilized word any lady that wants kids can buy sperm. Unfortunately our 9ja ladies still carry the i must marry mentality to canada. Men don wise. Marriage is a bondage and can ruin you. You can lose your house and still be paying child support join. Who be fool?

170 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by gargoylern: 9:06am On Apr 09, 2020
Samadhii:

Men guy, I don't live in Canada. I just go back and forth. Better you ask some of those pro-consultants in the travel thread.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by akaahs(m): 9:07am On Apr 09, 2020
uchman:

I tire for Nigerian men and their wahala!
What you meant was that women should not hustle but depend solely on their husbands and when married...

Women has been doing that for ages but men will always be complaining that women dont hustle but be slaying up and down...
Selective understanding, read again and comprehend

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.