Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,151 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! - Romance (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! (219771 Views)

I Am So Lonely / Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / I'm Feeling So Lonely Even In My Relationship... I Want To Comit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Prosmobi: 2:51am On Jun 06, 2021
I want to study in canada like how much do i need to have...thanks sir
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Kaymicheal852: 3:45am On Jun 06, 2021
gargoylern:

$15 per hour is the minumum wage. That's what moooooost people earn, Nigerians inclusive. On the average, it gets to about $2k per month. But the bills are also expensive. Phone is about $45 per month, rent varies depending on where you live, it is usually about $500 anyways. I think some girls I know are paying $800. Those working better jobs are able to pay higher rent.

But trust me, most will give up all that money if only they can get a guy. Most of them are staring down a tunnel into their future and that future has no kids and no man even things continue the way it is. The chances are very high that the average Nigerian girl immigrant will end up unmarried. Not that it is important that they get married o, but the problem is that they all WANT it.

No one woman that won't want to get married in some point in her life ,at least just having a child sometimes

3 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by pseudonomer: 10:57am On Jun 16, 2021
Kaymicheal852:

No one woman that won't want to get married in some point in her life ,at least just having a child sometimes

Wrong statement, I know lots of women that do not want to get married nor have a child. You have to be specific, if you are about Nigerian or African women.

1 Like

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:01am On Jun 16, 2021
I always notice that too. Guys are also scared of getting married over there, irrespective of their employment status, dunno why
undecided how do you know? There should send us money if that's the case
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Konquest: 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
gargoylern:
I visit Canada and the US from time to time, but on this my last trip I could not but observe just how extremely lonely Nigerian girls are there. Why did they immigrate in the first place? What did they expect what waiting for them on the other side? A man gift wrapped in iced sugar?

They all have Youtube channels now, or Instagram channels and release video or vlogs every other day. I guess it is the easiest way to stop themselves from going crazy over the dreary loneliness.

But the problem doesn't even stop there. Normally, I would have been interested sef. But many of them are actually not so good-looking or resourceful. Too bad!

If you are a Nigerian girl thinking of immigrating to Canada, make sure you consider it hard and deep. You could end up being just as lonely and dejected. Am not kidding when I say this. If you aren't there, you have no idea how tough it can get.
Word!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Mahule(m): 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
Wow..I have been on this thread for hours and this is my first time of commenting..I really commend the OP..I must say I have gain alot from this thread..thanks for bringing this to front page
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Ilamina(f): 7:21am On Jul 20, 2021
Canada is a very racist and unfriendly country

Maybe because of the cold or being over shadowed by america m
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
[quote author=dederocs post=91586103]
Eligible bachelor here, any lady abroad looking for a decent man, mid 30's, well educated, athletic built, brown skin and 6ft, send me an email

1 Like

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Damilolly(f): 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ladies, date widely, very widely with respect to race!

Withhold physical intimacy until you have what you want; if it's marriage then wait till then. Don't give marriage benefits outside of marriage. No cooking for him either. If he can't happily date you without physical intimacy or you feeding him then he's not likely to be loving, thoughtful and kind towards you in marriage.

Let the best man win. Don't narrow your pool to your tribe or race. The average Nij man in the diaspora is open not only to his tribe in his preferred age range but he's open to women of his race and then even women of all other races add on top of that women back home including some they couldn't step to prior to emigrating.

Is it then wise that when in a country where your tribes men are .025% of the population and this same tribes men have widened their pool to 100% of women in the country, add on top women they could and couldn't step to prior to emigrating ), you limit yourself to that? You need to widen your pool to men of every race then have a strict criteria to help sieve them. This is the best formula for a happy stable marriage.

Caucasian men are generally more loving, kind, loyal, faithful and romantic. More so as you're an immigrant having a man who is from the country you've settled is a plus. Less strain on the relationship and more time to focus and enjoy all that's around you. Better opportunities for your children; who are most likely not planning to emigrate to Nij yet your Nij husband is building homes in Nij. For who

You actually have an edge over most wives as an African wife. You're much more family oriented and loyal. Asian men have begun to notice this too. Asian women are now marrying oyinbo men and the men can't believe their luck! The Asian or Black woman wants to build relationships with the husband's family who don't even require her to come to theirs to clean or cook ie display her wifely material etc. She cooks and is a home maker.

Be open to new interests, hiking, theatre, cycling, swimming, gardening, jogging, bird watching, camping etc. Everything is online these days. Put up a nice, simple decent profile. Clear photos and your interests in your bio. If no interests you have to begin to build hobbies. Please stop limiting your dating pool and totally avoid going back to Nigeria to find a spouse. It usually does not work well for a loving happy marriage. Most Nij men are uncomfortable with the dynamic and are either distracted showing those back home how well they're doing or annoyed that no one is deferring to them and sucking up to them in their immediate environment even as they're earning more than they used to. God speed!

8 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Baruwaaaaa(m): 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
This thread is insightful
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by GloShare(m): 6:55am On Nov 10, 2021
Damilolly:

Withhold physical intimacy until you have what you want; if it's marriage then wait till then. Don't give marriage benefits outside of marriage. No cooking for him either. If he can't happily date you without physical intimacy or you feeding him then he's not likely to be loving, thoughtful and kind towards you in marriage.

Let the best man win. Don't narrow your pool to your tribe or race. The average Nij man in the diaspora is open not only to his tribe in his preferred age range but he's open to women of his race and then even women of all other races add on top of that women back home including some they couldn't step to prior to emigrating.

Is it then wise that when in a country where your tribes men are .025% of the population and this same tribes men have widened their pool to 100% of women in the country, add on top women they could and couldn't step to prior to emigrating ), you limit yourself to that? You need to widen your pool to men of every race then have a strict criteria to help sieve them. This is the best formula for a happy stable marriage.

Caucasian men are generally more loving, kind, loyal, faithful and romantic. More so as you're an immigrant having a man who is from the country you've settled is a plus. Less strain on the relationship and more time to focus and enjoy all that's around you. Better opportunities for your children; who are most likely not planning to emigrate to Nij yet your Nij husband is building homes in Nij. For who

You actually have an edge over most wives as an African wife. You're much more family oriented and loyal. Asian men have begun to notice this too. Asian women are now marrying oyinbo men and the men can't believe their luck! The Asian or Black woman wants to build relationships with the husband's family who don't even require her to come to theirs to clean or cook ie display her wifely material etc. She cooks and is a home maker.

Be open to new interests, hiking, theatre, cycling, swimming, gardening, jogging, bird watching, camping etc. Everything is online these days. Put up a nice, simple decent profile. Clear photos and your interests in your bio. If no interests you have to begin to build hobbies. Please stop limiting your dating pool and totally avoid going back to Nigeria to find a spouse. It usually does not work well for a loving happy marriage. Most Nij men are uncomfortable with the dynamic and are either distracted showing those back home how well they're doing or annoyed that no one is deferring to them and sucking up to them in their immediate environment even as they're earning more than they used to. God speed!

Intimacy is one of the cheapest things in Canada. Withholding or hard to get won't score extra points or make a man commit. It will only save a lady from unnecessary body count.

8 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:11am On Nov 10, 2021
Damilolly:

tell it sis. Look at how these frustrated men are masturbating on a thread at the thought of a woman being lonely.

2 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by emmanuelle27: 10:58am On Nov 10, 2021
Damilolly:

Lool, this one wants to weaponize sex to extract commitment, you can only do that on a man who doesn't have options, good luck with that grin

11 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by xprimate(m): 3:54am On Dec 29, 2021
Ilamina:
Canada is a very racist and unfriendly country

Maybe because of the cold or being over shadowed by america m
I totally disagree with you on that.
Canada is actually the opposite, I have not been to many counties but I can tell you for sure that they are one of the most nicest people.
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Emma4real333(m): 8:31am On Feb 16, 2022
Any of our USA or Canadian sisters should feel free to reach a Nigeria based brother

100% single and searching needs a life partner

emma4real333@gmail.com

Call or WhatsApp +2348130542546
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by sow4me(m): 10:00am On Apr 02, 2022
Is this thread officially dead?
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Sureplug123(m): 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
Emma4real333:
Any of our USA or Canadian sisters should feel free to reach a Nigeria based brother

100% single and searching needs a life partner

emma4real333@gmail.com

Call or WhatsApp +2348130542546
hustle
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Sureplug123(m): 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
nenelistic:

Enjoy you melanin-less slacked pussy with your pencil dick. I don’t need a man to define me but your self worth is obviously defined by the colour of your women. If you need cash, let me know. Brokeass scallywag. Overdose on chill pills, you go Dey alright
was your application successful?

1 Like

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Sureplug123(m): 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
Youngmisssy:
.....I have read all about Canada ...just of recent I just fill form of my travelling to Canada for school and work...this threads really help me ...it open up my mind and what to see and the best approach to use...thanks ...but I think is not all women who are Arrogant .. sometimes the guys too are to be blamed...am not a feminist...I just need a good link in Canada or any home Canada frd Add me up
still searching for link?
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Sureplug123(m): 11:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
Samadhii:

Please sir, like how much would it cost to migrate to Canada and look for job. I graduated with Biochemistry. I don't mind odd jobs tho
3m
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by poik(m): 3:29am On Apr 05, 2022
lol don't be deceived with the career scam. This career thing, abortion right, frustrating men in divorce court celebration of LGBT etc are just ploys by globalists and radical leftists strong men to discourage natural marriage and reproduction between men and women in order to reduce world population because they believe the Earth is going to die as result of global warming if population is not controlled.

Nobody has ever been happy because he/she is working. Almost everybody normally hates his job but feminists somehow found a way to paint work as heaven to women and I'm very disappointed how women fell for all the scam. Women were far happier 50 years ago when they really had chance to take care of their own families than now that they just chase illusion. Women weren't using antidepressants and narcotics or committing suicide like this 50 years ago.

white women aren't left out, Are they not the ones on Facebook and Tinder buying Lexus for small small boys in Benin because they were promised marriage?
Women have been scammed of their natural joy and gift by a few crazy radicals it's always too late before they realise they have missed it

This guy, you too much. Nothing could be truer than this.

1 Like

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by poik(m): 3:33am On Apr 05, 2022
Girlbestfriend:

You're not far from the truth(interns of his reply)

But he was assuming. You really do not know much about a person until you live with them.

I dont know you o, but thats the normal talk
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Sureplug123(m): 6:28am On Apr 05, 2022
ednut1:
visit the Canadian visa thread on nairaland or join a telegram group. They are migrating enmasse. I am those groups too. The opportunity is there so they should not take it What if they stay back and not still guy nko. Lose lose. Canada pali is important. This corona era govt ia playing them 800 canada dollars per child and 2000 per person. U say make dem stay nigeria dey earn 100k salary. Shior
please help with the telegram link
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Sureplug123(m): 6:51am On Apr 05, 2022
Olami83:

Pls, can you help me secure Canada visa? I'm tired of applying and get a denial.

Pls I need a sure link.
still searching for link? I have a friend in Canada, that's his job. But I must warn, its not cheap but very legit. You must have at least a waec result.
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Greystone: 8:10am On Apr 05, 2022
LIVINGICON:
Why won't they be lonely? The relationship climate over there is quite different. And trust naija guyz na canadian babes or any other foreigner sure pass.

For me it makes no sense to escape Naija with all its negatives and still pursue a Naija babe in Canada.

5 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Sureplug123(m): 8:51am On Apr 05, 2022
tossedbae:
everything does not revolve around sex/procreation my dear
you'll eventually need them
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Sureplug123(m): 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

She probably had this discussion with you because she trusted you and didn't think you would use what she probably told you in confidence to create a thread on Nairaland. Think about it!
yea it hurts, pastor's do the same fin
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Ignatiusprince(m): 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
Yes
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by LOGRYTHMN: 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ehn can't they get someone to marry them o is it by force to stay in a foreign country where no one will seek their hands in marriage

If Mecca is hot and dry can't they emigrate to Medina?
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Sleekskin: 11:53am On Jun 01, 2022
InvestorsMind:
Canada
Ireland
New Zealand
Australia
Norway
Croatia
Iceland

They are all BETTER than US 100% only if you want "PEACE OF MIND". My opinion.
Noted.
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by drnoel: 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
I always notice that too. Guys are also scared of getting married over there, irrespective of their employment status, dunno why

Responsibilities

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.