Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Get Instant Russian Rubles Straight To Your Payeer Account. Free Is 1 Rub A Day. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Get Instant Russian Rubles Straight To Your Payeer Account. Free Is 1 Rub A Day. (1551 Views)

Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight / Easiest Way To Convert Your Gift Card & Bitcoin Naira Straight To Your Bank Act / Get Instant Discounts On Ur First Gift Cards Trade @BMS-TECH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Instant Russian Rubles Straight To Your Payeer Account. Free Is 1 Rub A Day. by Karles(m): 4:58am On Apr 09, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,

I must say I have been scammed a few times when it came to bitcoin mining before I stumbled on some genuine companies and paid for mining contracts. Most times I had to use BTC to signup.

Presently, I discovered most mining companies now use https://payeer.com/012480163 as a payment option. You deposit dollars using naira mastercard to your Payeer USD account. Payeer has a fiat currency wallet and cryptocurrency wallet. The fiat currency is denominated in USD, RUB and EUR. Whenever a payment is requested, Payeer asks you which wallet or currency you want to pay with. If you have a dollar payment to make and you have EUR in your wallet, you could choose Euro to make the payment and payeer would highlight your exchange fees and if you have sufficient EUR to make the payment then the payment would be made. The same would also apply for RUB in your account.

But what if I told you I stumbled on a site that could give you 1 RUB a day for free without paying anything and that it would be paid to your Payeer account instantly just on the click of a withdraw button. Now don't be EXCITED at all because one 1 Russian ruble is only 4.75 naira and it is paid to your player account.

I saw this and decided to upgrade with 780 naira or thereabout and forgot about it. I was shown that my daily ruble would be 12.29 a day. Now 79 rubles make one dollar. I guess I would upgrade more and accumulate it in my payeer account and whenever I see a website that accepts payeer I would use it. Besides making payments is just about choosing a wallet and a conversion is made before final payment. Below are the screenshots. I will offer the affiliate links.

https://mining-rub.site/?ref=322555 For the Russian ruble site.

If you don't have a payeer account. You could sign up here. https://payeer.com/012480163

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 9300, HP POCKET PC For Sale And E61i For Buy! / Fairly Used Iphone 4s 64gb Black Factory Unlocked For Sale / Gadgets For Sale At Delta: nokia c3,c6,tour, samsung and hp mini, modems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.