Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

91 Begin Quarantine As More Returnees Take Land Borders - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 91 Begin Quarantine As More Returnees Take Land Borders (31723 Views)

Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees / COVID-19: Three New Cases In Ogun Are Togo Returnees – Commissioner / Sokoto Receives 170 COVID-19 Alerts, Searches For Lagos, Abuja Returnees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 91 Begin Quarantine As More Returnees Take Land Borders by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 09, 2020
Noted
Re: 91 Begin Quarantine As More Returnees Take Land Borders by AmazingMOG: 7:46am On Apr 09, 2020
Hmmm
Re: 91 Begin Quarantine As More Returnees Take Land Borders by seedorfg(m): 7:46am On Apr 09, 2020
No place like home baby
Re: 91 Begin Quarantine As More Returnees Take Land Borders by Heineken(m): 7:47am On Apr 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
But these ones coming back are putting us at risk o. Hope they see what's happening in Ecuador
I tell you. Maybe they don't think sef I don't know. That Ecuador ehn. Italy worst pass though.
Re: 91 Begin Quarantine As More Returnees Take Land Borders by KingMicky3286: 7:50am On Apr 09, 2020
The Chinese doctors are imported with a mobile hospital to treat Ogas at the Top since they can not sneak out of the country now.

15 Chinese doctors can not handle over 200 million Nigerians. Since Mohamed ( Ogas ) can not go to the mountain , they have used Nigerian money to bring the mountain to Mohamed ( Ogas).

matrix199:
The Chinese doctors that arrived Nigeria are immuned to quarantine shey?

Let Buhari go to China and see if they won't quarantine him for 14days.

1 Like

Re: 91 Begin Quarantine As More Returnees Take Land Borders by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 09, 2020
they should stay in their foreign lands, shebi dem say naija na shithole?

2 Likes

Re: 91 Begin Quarantine As More Returnees Take Land Borders by Heineken(m): 7:50am On Apr 09, 2020
helinues:
Coming from abroad used to be a thing of pride before but now, it's looking like an outcast
hahahahah if person see oyibo now sef, na to run o boss.
Re: 91 Begin Quarantine As More Returnees Take Land Borders by MrMi6(m): 7:51am On Apr 09, 2020
matrix199:
The Chinese doctors that arrived Nigeria are immuned to quarantine shey?

Let Buhari go to China and see if they won't quarantine him for 14days.

The Chinese medical team will be quarantined for 14 days.
Re: 91 Begin Quarantine As More Returnees Take Land Borders by DriggityDre: 7:52am On Apr 09, 2020
mosho2good: GOOD DAY EVERYONE.

Please read till the end though it's very long but I beg you to read .....

Are you one of those who don’t understand what is going on right now, then you will need to read this write up I decided to put out for those who have blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...
Shift your propaganda make I see road! See as you block thread. Alaye, park well! angry
Be copying epistle from Whatsapp, no go find work. You think those conspiracy theorists will employ you? Clown angry
Re: 91 Begin Quarantine As More Returnees Take Land Borders by kazyhm(m): 7:52am On Apr 09, 2020
Emu4life:
Conspiracy theorist
Stupidity
Re: 91 Begin Quarantine As More Returnees Take Land Borders by maasoap(m): 7:53am On Apr 09, 2020
seunlayi:

The state Governor, Dapo Abiodun, handed the returnees over to his Osun State counterpart, Gboyega Oyetola, who isolated them in Ejigbo. Eighteen of the returnees have tested positive for COVID-19."

I Know Ejigbo won't be left out in this

Those were previous returnees of 127, not this new set of people. Learn to read and comprehend
Re: 91 Begin Quarantine As More Returnees Take Land Borders by overall90: 7:54am On Apr 09, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

South, East, West or North..... NO PLACE LIKE HOME.
For the pigs calling Nigeria a zoo, una see una frustrated and miserable lives? I am sure some of your family members are among those who begged to come back to the zoo, and i am sure they don't have 4 legs like pigs and cows.

58 from Osun

2 Likes

Re: 91 Begin Quarantine As More Returnees Take Land Borders by Seerade029: 7:56am On Apr 09, 2020
Babatunde40:
Nigerian borders are too porous. Close down the country, they cannot

You cannot stop a Nigerian citizen from coming in
Re: 91 Begin Quarantine As More Returnees Take Land Borders by deltateam: 7:58am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: 91 Begin Quarantine As More Returnees Take Land Borders by Babatunde40(m): 8:01am On Apr 09, 2020
Seerade029:

You cannot stop a Nigerian citizen from coming in

There are Malians, Nigeriens, Beninese, Chadians entering Nigeria daily. They all claim to be Nigerians
Re: 91 Begin Quarantine As More Returnees Take Land Borders by Seerade029: 8:03am On Apr 09, 2020
Babatunde40:

There are Malians, Nigeriens, Beninese, Chadians entering Nigeria daily. They all claim to be Nigerians

That's because we don't have good immigration policy / data base...

They can be easily detected...
Buh...
Re: 91 Begin Quarantine As More Returnees Take Land Borders by Babatunde40(m): 8:04am On Apr 09, 2020
Seerade029:

That's because we don't have good immigration policy / data base...

They can be easily detected...
Buh...

This takes me back to my first post. Nigeria's borders are porous
Re: 91 Begin Quarantine As More Returnees Take Land Borders by splashbaby(m): 8:05am On Apr 09, 2020
Emu4life:
Conspiracy theorist
Abi oooo he has obviously seen pastors Chris video where he turned himself into wireless expert. Help me ask the guy, Lesotho that installed and launched 5G since 2018 are yet to witness 1 case of coronavirus...All this conspiracy theorists are worst and more dangerous when you compare them with blogger blogger.
Re: 91 Begin Quarantine As More Returnees Take Land Borders by kem82065: 8:06am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: 91 Begin Quarantine As More Returnees Take Land Borders by Angelfrost(m): 8:06am On Apr 09, 2020
Babatunde40:
Nigerian borders are too porous. Close down the country, they cannot

Did you miss the juice of the report??! It's not about porosity of any border... You can't keep out your citizens no matter what.
Re: 91 Begin Quarantine As More Returnees Take Land Borders by Agugbadin: 8:12am On Apr 09, 2020
Osun state people with all their mouth na them form 64%of the returnees.
Re: 91 Begin Quarantine As More Returnees Take Land Borders by mosho2good: 8:19am On Apr 09, 2020
DriggityDre:

Shift your propaganda make I see road! See as you block thread. Alaye, park well! angry
Be copying epistle from Whatsapp, no go find work. You think those conspiracy theorists will employ you? Clown angry
your father clown
your generation are clown
fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 91 Begin Quarantine As More Returnees Take Land Borders by lexxyrule(m): 8:21am On Apr 09, 2020
Heineken:
I tell you. Maybe they don't think sef I don't know. That Ecuador ehn. Italy worst pass though.

Ecuador is now championing o
Re: 91 Begin Quarantine As More Returnees Take Land Borders by nick50(m): 8:21am On Apr 09, 2020
We already know who they are and the route they are coming from.. They should close northern bothers before these blood thirsty Chad and Fulanis fill up the country
Re: 91 Begin Quarantine As More Returnees Take Land Borders by Heineken(m): 8:24am On Apr 09, 2020
lexxyrule:

Ecuador is now championing o
wow seriously? Honestly I don't know o. Covid is mad.
Re: 91 Begin Quarantine As More Returnees Take Land Borders by DriggityDre: 8:26am On Apr 09, 2020
mosho2good:

[s]your father clown
your generation are clown
fool[/s]
Try again, slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: 91 Begin Quarantine As More Returnees Take Land Borders by dingbang(m): 8:38am On Apr 09, 2020
North Korean leader no dey take this kyn nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth / The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State / Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.