Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

How Do I Fix This Issue To Get Google Adsense Approval To Show Ads On My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Fix This Issue To Get Google Adsense Approval To Show Ads On My Blog (1172 Views)

Please How Do I Fix This Issue To Get Google Adsense Approval / Plz, Is It Possible To Show Ads In A New Site With Google Adsense? / YouTube: You Must Have A Minimum Of 10,000 Channel Views Before You Can Show Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Fix This Issue To Get Google Adsense Approval To Show Ads On My Blog by Ababbio: 9:29am On Apr 09, 2020
Hello people of Nairaland, I have a new blog and have about 50 content, I have apply for Adsense but I got this message,
"we find some policy violation on your site".

Please how do I identify the violation and fix it. Thank, God bless as I await your response.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Fix This Issue To Get Google Adsense Approval To Show Ads On My Blog by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 09, 2020
Kindly check the email message they sent you. a clue to it is there.

besides, if you have any related s.ex post. take it down also
Re: How Do I Fix This Issue To Get Google Adsense Approval To Show Ads On My Blog by Froshloaded: 10:02am On Apr 09, 2020
Take down all the sexual post on your site, check and delete articles that are not original. Make sure there are no other ad units on your website.

Do this and update this thread
Re: How Do I Fix This Issue To Get Google Adsense Approval To Show Ads On My Blog by Ababbio: 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
Alright thanks all, I will do all of that.
Re: How Do I Fix This Issue To Get Google Adsense Approval To Show Ads On My Blog by CallMeDrino: 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ababbio:
Hello people of Nairaland, I have a new blog and have about 50 content, I have apply for Adsense but I got this message,

Please how do I identify the violation and fix it. Thank, God bless as I await your response.

You should have shared the url of your website... Then you will find people willing to tell you what posts to delete.
Re: How Do I Fix This Issue To Get Google Adsense Approval To Show Ads On My Blog by Ababbio: 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
CallMeDrino:

You should have shared the url of your website... Then you will find people willing to tell you what posts to delete.
thank you so much my site URL is www.insidenaija.com.ng
Re: How Do I Fix This Issue To Get Google Adsense Approval To Show Ads On My Blog by Sanchez01: 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ababbio:

The answer to the so called violation won't be revealed in a mail. To be sure, check or login to your AdSense dashboard and share the specific violation type mentioned there.
Re: How Do I Fix This Issue To Get Google Adsense Approval To Show Ads On My Blog by CallMeDrino: 1:45am On Apr 10, 2020
Ababbio:

thank you so much my site URL is www.insidenaija.com.ng

How genuine are you contents?

Firstly, I advice that you change your theme to a free, lighter and also AdSense friendly one.

Make sure your theme doesn't have footer link that leads to another site.

Many of your contents are even small with 3, 4 paragraphs. You should consider looking for contents with at least 10 paragraphs then rewrite!, take your time to rewrite...

For example, if you copy a content with 10 paragraphs, edit/rewrite the first 3 paragraphs, jump to the 5 and 6 paragraphs and rewrite likewise the last 2 paragraphs.

When doing so, make sure you take your time to write it so that the contents will look genuine.

This works for me 90% of the time!.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Fix This Issue To Get Google Adsense Approval To Show Ads On My Blog by CallMeDrino: 1:48am On Apr 10, 2020
Sanchez01:

The answer to the so called violation won't be revealed in a mail. To be sure, check or login to your AdSense dashboard and share the specific violation type mentioned there.

Nowadays, AdSense have stopped giving reasons. They rarely do it now.

Under AdSense dashboard, they will just tell you that they found some policy violation on your site then they will give a link that will direct you to read about their policies.
Re: How Do I Fix This Issue To Get Google Adsense Approval To Show Ads On My Blog by Sanchez01: 5:00am On Apr 10, 2020
CallMeDrino:

Nowadays, AdSense have stopped giving reasons. They rarely do it now.

Under AdSense dashboard, they will just tell you that they found some policy violation on your site then they will give a link that will direct you to read about their policies.
Wrong. AdSense hasn't stopped. Why? Because I opened a business AdSense to move all of my AdSense and guess what? I got a vague response via mail while I got a 'valuable inventory: no content' as the reason my request was requested and I knew why that was so immediately.

AdSense might have changed from what it was five years ago but the reason for rejection always sits in one's AdSense dashboard, WITH CLUES and tips on how to correct, prevent the problem.
Re: How Do I Fix This Issue To Get Google Adsense Approval To Show Ads On My Blog by CallMeDrino: 7:28am On Apr 10, 2020
Sanchez01:

Wrong. AdSense hasn't stopped. Why? Because I opened a business AdSense to move all of my AdSense and guess what? I got a vague response via mail while I got a 'valuable inventory: no content' as the reason my request was requested and I knew why that was so immediately.

AdSense might have changed from what it was five years ago but the reason for rejection always sits in one's AdSense dashboard, WITH CLUES and tips on how to correct, prevent the problem.

Lol... I know what I'm saying boss... I didn't just make assumptions. It is what I have experienced not once, nor twice.
Re: How Do I Fix This Issue To Get Google Adsense Approval To Show Ads On My Blog by CallMeDrino: 7:38am On Apr 10, 2020
Sanchez01:

I don't have any screenshot but I found this on Google.

This is exactly what I'm saying and you can see it is via the AdSense dashboard.

Please what do you have to say sir?

Re: How Do I Fix This Issue To Get Google Adsense Approval To Show Ads On My Blog by Sanchez01: 8:17am On Apr 10, 2020
CallMeDrino:

I don't have any screenshot but I found this on Google.

This is exactly what I'm saying and you can see it is via the AdSense dashboard.

Please what do you have to say sir?
Most likely a bug or an attempt at denying the user rather than the 'nonsensical content' AdSense puts up as reasons to some publishers.

If a site applies for ads, then there must be little information about why the publisher's request was rejected. Reasons fall under two major categories:

1. Valuable Inventory: Content Related (and is also accompanied by an extra reason). Example: Valuable inventory: No content, Valuable Inventory: Templated Pages, etc.

2. Policy Violation: Which is often obvious.

Should AdSense fail to give reasons, they have found multiple violations on such and have no interest, leaving the publisher to guess what the problems might be.

Going the link of the screenshot you shared, I'll say:

1. No content (most likely picture message/cards site type) - Valuable Inventory
2. Nonsensical content (not profitable or fit for AdSense) - Valuable Inventory
3. Scraped contents/Templated Pages - Valuable Inventory.

If it was just one violation, there would tips (such as creating high-value contents, etc) but in this sense, the bots won't even stress to pile multiple recommendations and throw at such publisher because there are millions of publishers waiting in line for their sites to be reviewed.

I run an AdSense for Business account and recently applied for another but the bots claimed 'Valuable inventory: No Content'. The bots only view the cache of any website and I applied same day I created the site. What I did was to force crawl the website and get 39 unique contents of Google immediately and I have no doubt that the site would be approved the next time it is reviewed.

PS: This is coming from a product expert, from the AdSense Community.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Fix This Issue To Get Google Adsense Approval To Show Ads On My Blog by CallMeDrino: 8:37am On Apr 10, 2020
Sanchez01:

Most likely a bug or an attempt at denying the user rather than the 'nonsensical content' AdSense puts up as reasons to some publishers.

If a site applies for ads, then there must be little information about why the publisher's request was rejected. Reasons fall under two major categories:

1. Valuable Inventory: Content Related (and is also accompanied by an extra reason). Example: Valuable inventory: No content, Valuable Inventory: Templated Pages, etc.

Should AdSense fail to give reasons, they have found multiple violations on such and have no interest, leaving the publisher to guess what the problems might be.

1. No content (most likely picture message/cards site type) - Valuable Inventory

If it was just one violation, there would tips (such as creating high-value contents, etc) but in this sense, the bots won't even stress to pile multiple recommendations and throw at such publisher because there are millions of publishers waiting in line for their sites to be reviewed.

I run an AdSense for Business account and recently applied for another but the bots claimed 'Valuable inventory: No Content'. The bots only view the cache of any website and I applied same day I created the site. What I did was to force crawl the website and get 39 unique contents of Google immediately and I have no doubt that the site would be approved the next time it is reviewed.

Thanks for the information.
Re: How Do I Fix This Issue To Get Google Adsense Approval To Show Ads On My Blog by CallMeDrino: 7:51am On Apr 17, 2020
Sanchez01:

Good morning bro... Can I display Google AdSense on my subdomain? If yes, do I need approval?

For example, I own a domain like Callmedrino.com and it got approved by AdSense... So I have an idea to create a subdomain for the domain like media.callmedrino.com... Can I automatically display AdSense on it or I will have to apply for AdSense separately for the subdomain?
Re: How Do I Fix This Issue To Get Google Adsense Approval To Show Ads On My Blog by Sanchez01: 9:06am On Apr 17, 2020
CallMeDrino:

Good morning bro... Can I display Google AdSense on my subdomain? If yes, do I need approval?

For example, I own a domain like Callmedrino.com and it got approved by AdSense... So I have an idea to create a subdomain for the domain like media.callmedrino.com... Can I automatically display AdSense on it or I will have to apply for AdSense separately for the subdomain?
No, you can't. You'll have to apply for Adsense using the sub-domain link on your AdSense dashboard, like you would a regular site.

Good morning, bro.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Fix This Issue To Get Google Adsense Approval To Show Ads On My Blog by CallMeDrino: 10:39am On Apr 17, 2020
Sanchez01:

No, you can't. You'll have to apply for Adsense using the sub-domain link on your AdSense dashboard, like you would a regular site.

Good morning, bro.

Thanks
Re: How Do I Fix This Issue To Get Google Adsense Approval To Show Ads On My Blog by KINGBROW: 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hello please I need a a genuine adsense account for sale Nigerian Adsense account only and must be verified too thanks.
Re: How Do I Fix This Issue To Get Google Adsense Approval To Show Ads On My Blog by Sanchez01ScamMe: 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sanchez01:

Good morning, bro.
Re: How Do I Fix This Issue To Get Google Adsense Approval To Show Ads On My Blog by Ababbio: 11:46am On Apr 22, 2020
Guys
help me check my site www.insidenaija.com.ng to help me identify policy violations and how to rectify it.
Re: How Do I Fix This Issue To Get Google Adsense Approval To Show Ads On My Blog by CallMeDrino: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ababbio:
Guys
help me check my site www.insidenaija.com.ng to help me identify policy violations and how to rectify it.

Have you applied for AdSense? What was their reply?
Re: How Do I Fix This Issue To Get Google Adsense Approval To Show Ads On My Blog by CallMeDrino: 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sanchez01:

Hi,

There are sometimes Google reply with make sure you don't have another account even though I haven't used the site to apply for AdSense before nor the Email. Why is that �
Re: How Do I Fix This Issue To Get Google Adsense Approval To Show Ads On My Blog by Sanchez01: 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
CallMeDrino:

Hi,

There are sometimes Google reply with make sure you don't have another account even though I haven't used the site to apply for AdSense before nor the Email. Why is that �
It isn't about the site but you. AdSense only allow a user per account for life. If you had an account, it might be hard registering another.

The only way you can have more than one account is when you have a personal and an AdSense Business account.

I stopped using a personal accout since last year.

About their differencies, none. I just like dealing with people as a business entity and not as an individual.

Be sure you don't have another AdSense account registered or banned in your name and the email is logged in in any of your devices.

If you have been banned before, you can only use a different payee name and a different browser or just register a corporate account.
Re: How Do I Fix This Issue To Get Google Adsense Approval To Show Ads On My Blog by CallMeDrino: 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sanchez01:

It isn't about the site but you. AdSense only allow a user per account for life. If you had an account, it might be hard registering another.

The only way you can have more than one account is when you have a personal and an AdSense Business account.

I stopped using a personal accout since last year.

About their differencies, none. I just like dealing with people as a business entity and not as an individual.

Be sure you don't have another AdSense account registered or banned in your name and the email is logged in in any of your devices.

If you have been banned before, you can only use a different payee name and a different browser or just register a corporate account.

Okay thanks

(1) (Reply)

Seun, Please Unban Lojik. / Has Anyone Seen The New Google Doodle Html5 Balls / How To Link 3 Pages On Html

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.