Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

How To Cool Container - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Cool Container (597 Views)

Black Friday: See The Letter Kano Hisba Sent To Cool Fm / Count On Us As Our Profile Speaks In Clearing Your Roro/container/vehicle In Nig / How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cool Container by Ourkitchenpalm: 10:28am On Apr 09, 2020
Good morning my beloved ones,

I just built a 15ft x15ft Container for provisions.

Please, apart from A/C and Fans, what else can I do inside or outside to make it always cool.

We're in north....the sun is much.
Thank you.
Re: How To Cool Container by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 09, 2020
Ourkitchenpalm:
Good morning my beloved ones,

I just built a 15ft x15ft Container for provisions.

Please, apart from A/C and Fans, what else can I do inside or outside to make it always cool.

We're in north....the sun is much.
Thank you.
going by the size, Ac is still the best but maintainace will gup you money to keep the Ac running if you don't have steady light.
So my advice like what I did when I opened a saloon years ago at Ilorin (central North)
Get plenty cartons, put it inside the roof then lay it with pvc.
As for the body, do same and lay it with mbf wood. The cartons absorb and repel the heat

Can I see the inside pics?

2 Likes

Re: How To Cool Container by Ourkitchenpalm: 10:55am On Apr 09, 2020
southniyikaye:
going by the size, Ac is still the best but maintainace will gup you money to keep the Ac running if you don't have steady light.
So my advice like what I did when I opened a saloon years ago at Ilorin (central North)
Get plenty cartons, put it inside the roof then lay it with pvc.
As for the body, do same and lay it with mbf wood. The cartons absorb and repel the heat

Can I see the inside pics?

You're the best!!!

Sorry, I don't have the pictures here.

(1) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Honey Business? / How To Make Money Online During This Lockdown / The Best Way To Make 5k Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.