Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,533 members, 7,808,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? (35926 Views)

14 Year Old Indian Girl Already Prophesyed When Coronavirus Will Come To An End. / Masturbate During Coronavirus Lockdown To Boost Your Immune System - Doctor / Italian Mom Coronavirus Lockdown: Here's What I Wish I Had Done Differently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by contigiency(m): 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
patoski39:
my man, people dae travel go onitsha from enugu during dis period na abi ebonyi own differen?

I know for sure. But my type of person who criticize wrong doings a lot, I hate to do those things that I would criticize another person on. Ebonyi and Enugu states have banned inter state movements, to me it remained banned until it is lifted. In as much as I miss my wife and kids like mad, it will be very wrong to flout the government orders.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Amanee:
Intensify my efforts to get out of Nigeria

This lockdown was the much needed kick in the butt
what?! to the same foreign countries where the virus started? sad
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by princetom1(m): 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
GAZZUZZ:
charge more cheesy

Jesus grin
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by daxon001(m): 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Stellly02:
I’ll treat people differently, reach out more

Meanwhile this aunty said
Typed not said...any fool can do that sad
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Samietbig: 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Am getting a girlfriend

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by cmecproblem(m): 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Handwashing every 20 minutes.
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
I stopped taking this post seriously when they kept posting about religious leaders
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by karnap(m): 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
kneel down thank God kneel down proposed to my girlfriend

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by TCRC: 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
I'll Start Poultry Farming... I need To Double My Source Of Income
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by nonny1212: 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Macsjebs:
As we countdown to the end of the coronavirus lockdown, one thing is certain - things would be a little different from the norm

Let's share those things we would do first and differently

Here are things I feel would be first & different happenings when the lockdown is over:

1.) Businesses will try to make up for lost times and things may be a little fast paced

2.) Religious leaders will channel so much energy into propagating the 5G and other conspiracy theories in order to justify their inability to render 'spiritual/miraculous' assistance in the fight against covid-19

3.) A good number of broken homes and marriages would be reunited and there will increased cases of pregnancy

4.) A good number of church members would be hesitant to attend large religious gatherings for a little while

5.) Citizens will indirectly be made to pay for expenses govt incurred in the fight against covid-19 through heavy taxes and levies

6.) Prices of commodities will remain a little high for a while

7.) People would still practice good hygiene for a little while like regular hand washing and few others will still continue to wear face masks in public.

8.) Few persons will be richer than they were before coronavirus and there will be a lots scandals and accusations here and there.

Feel free to add yours.

Am among the number 8 few.. Am getting richer everyday. Im becoming a millionaire very soon
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by darediamond(m): 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
ehhmah:
grin

Baba go cut some people liver this night ooo.

grin grin Never know this Head they laugh too oo! Ori Esuberu to baaad! gringringringringrin

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by adontcare(f): 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
Pool to swim
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by sircrabo: 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
okomile:
Will go to Ilorin to see my friend

Wow

If you know, u no grin grin

We know cool
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by dumininu01(m): 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
porthouse7:
sex is very first thing I will go after, I piss sperm Jst Dis morning.... baba don full
na wetin go kill u b dat cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Realist5: 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
omooba969:

Suliat must see this....omo aráyé le ! undecided

cc okomile

Ejoor ooo cheesy
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Realist5: 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Failure44:

I'm calling your husband

Haba grin
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Nnelovey(f): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
What I will do differently is to take chances probably have kids
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by priestman: 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
papabiz:
I will leave the house very early in the money to avoid my landlord
I feel you bro!
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by haleymoon: 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
I guess emptying my full tank to any medically certified willing beneficiary. grin
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Macsjebs:

You are wicked, lol. cheesy
But then, that's the perfect place to know and find true love
Really. LOve Can happen in PlaCes we least expect
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by ubev01(m): 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
Na to hustle harder and leave this country for good
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by hardeshynor: 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
My tank don overfull for fear of corona virus, first thing na to straff after its over. grin
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by sript: 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
me nothing much,
I will resume back to school... I can't wait to get the mess outter school mehn and start making some cash...
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
send my girlfriend packing;her pussy don tire me sad
no now
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Sniper101(m): 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
When this whole shit is over...

I go enter Edo state
I go put my lady on call
I go find one place
When I enter the place,
I go scatter the place grin
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
porthouse7:
sex is very first thing I will go after, I piss sperm Jst Dis morning.... baba don full
:DwOw
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ebonygirl1:
Get laid cheesy
that's the SPiRit

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by skyplustk(f): 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
I will pursue my dreams to become a better me and never accept anything less
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Isoduwa(m): 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
SmartyPants:

Can you guys stop this? Don't ruin this thread.

Na you create the thread?
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by vickydevoka(m): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
send my girlfriend packing;her pussy don tire me sad
U don't tire of pussy, all u need is a break. If u leave he for 2 weeks n she Make up couple with seductive dress with big nyash. Brother prick way de stand no de look toto type, na after u Bleep na him u go de begin complain say en o sweet e no tight en de smell..
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by porthouse7(f): 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
dumininu01:
na wetin go kill u b dat cheesy cheesy cheesy
if sex no GRE kee ur fada........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Real Reason Men Live Shorter Lives Than Women / The 10 Most Abused Drugs In Africa / Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.