Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,983 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Vulcanising Work In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Vulcanising Work In Lagos (859 Views)

Live And Work In Mauritius / Work In An Indomie Company / Setup Your Foreign Account And Work In Abroad From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vulcanising Work In Lagos by Firstnebo: 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
Do you know?

How much does a Vulcanizer make, on average, in a week at Lagos?
Re: Vulcanising Work In Lagos by Kendumazy(m): 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
Firstnebo:
Do you know?
How much does a Vulcanizer make, on average, in a week at Lagos?
Are you a vulcanizer or why are you asking if i may ask?
Re: Vulcanising Work In Lagos by Firstnebo: 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
Kendumazy:

Are you a vulcanizer or why are you asking if i may ask?

To see how to venture into it
Re: Vulcanising Work In Lagos by Kendumazy(m): 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
Firstnebo:

To see how to venture into it

I will reply later at night. It's a nice venture. Got a close man who is into it. Vulcanizer isn't a smelling work that people thought those days anymore so far you get your priorities and settings right. Watch out for my response later at night.

Please, give me a mention later at night so that I don't forget.
Re: Vulcanising Work In Lagos by Firstnebo: 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Kendumazy:

I will reply later at night. It's a nice venture. Got a close man who is into it. Vulcanizer isn't a smelling work that people thought those days anymore so far you get your priorities and settings right. Watch out for my response later at night.

I will be looking out.

Sorry to labour you but it would be good if you detail it well.

Another important area. How can a guy that wants to be busy with other things be able to juggle vulcanising and be reliable to his clients. Thank you
Re: Vulcanising Work In Lagos by Firstnebo: 9:26am On Apr 10, 2020
Kendumazy:

Hello my guy. I am still look out for your input.
Re: Vulcanising Work In Lagos by Kendumazy(m): 10:01am On Apr 10, 2020
Firstnebo:

Hello my guy. I am still look out for your input.

Lol. I can be very busy atimes. Told you to give me a mention to remind me yesternight. Forgotten already. Please, give me a mention later this night. Have a pleasant day.
Re: Vulcanising Work In Lagos by Firstnebo: 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
Kendumazy:

Lol. I can be very busy atimes. Told you to give me a mention to remind me yesternight. Forgotten already. Please, give me a mention later this night. Have a pleasant day.

Ok
Re: Vulcanising Work In Lagos by Firstnebo: 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
Kendumazy:

Kendumazy. Reminding you
Re: Vulcanising Work In Lagos by Kendumazy(m): 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
Firstnebo:

Kendumazy. Reminding you

Got this vulcanizer friend in my street. Nigga makes 10 to 12k a day. He told me on a bad day, he makes 5 to 6k and on a baddest day, he makes 3k. Most times when I
sit down with him like 30 mins to 1 hours, he can make around 3 to 4k. Not all of them makes good money though cos it's to do with location. He's built a house already. He's building the second one now. Most work people thinks are dirty work are works that gives cool money to the owner now if they get some factors right.
See, what i saw in this vulcanizer work. You need to give it your very best to ensure you get the location right. The location should be a road where cars and motorcycle likewise tricycle plies very well. It could even be inside a street. So far it's a busy road. In fact, you can go for a location that's a T-junction. Somewhere closer to the T-junction should be your location. That's another factor to consider. That my friend location is a T-junction and it's even close to a very big estate. Most of the people inside the estate does their tire works at his shop.
Another thing, you need to be very punctual, getting to shop by 7am will help you as most workers are on their way to work as at that time and may want to have their tires pumped or gauged or patched. So, being punctual too contributes to the higher amount makes daily as most money are made in the morning sef.
This my friend sells tires and rims too. Not new tires, they are called tokunbo tires. You might consider that too
Also, you might consider selling few essential motorcycle parts like tube, engine oil etc
If you won't be the one to handle it yourself, i will advise you not to venture into it as it's something that you can never determine or measure how much was made in your absence. So, they will steal from you.
It's a nice business if you get the right location. You know they have association, you can't avoid joining the association. Bear that in mind as well. Vulcanizer isn't longer that dirty job people think it's. While going to shop look neat and when you close, look neat as well. Even, while at work, still try to look good as well. I wish you all the very best.
Re: Vulcanising Work In Lagos by Firstnebo: 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
Kendumazy:

Got this vulcanizer friend in my street. Nigga makes 10 to 12k a day. He told me on a bad day, he makes 5 to 6k and on a baddest day, he makes 3k. Most times when I
sit down with him like 30 mins to 1 hours, he can make around 3 to 4k. Not all of them makes good money though cos it's to do with location. He's built a house already. He's building the second one now. Most work people thinks are dirty work are works that gives cool money to the owner now if they get some factors right.
See, what i saw in this vulcanizer work. You need to give it your very best to ensure you get the location right. The location should be a road where cars and motorcycle likewise tricycle plies very well. It could even be inside a street. So far it's a busy road. In fact, you can go for a location that's a T-junction. Somewhere closer to the T-junction should be your location. That's another factor to consider. That my friend location is a T-junction and it's even close to a very big estate. Most of the people inside the estate does their tire works at his shop.
Another thing, you need to be very punctual, getting to shop by 7am will help you as most workers are on their way to work as at that time and may want to have their tires pumped or gauged or patched. So, being punctual too contributes to the higher amount makes daily as most money are made in the morning sef.
This my friend sells tires and rims too. Not new tires, they are called tokunbo tires. You might consider that too
Also, you might consider selling few essential motorcycle parts like tube, engine oil etc
If you won't be the one to handle it yourself, i will advise you not to venture into it as it's something that you can never determine or measure how much was made in your absence. So, they will steal from you.
It's a nice business if you get the right location. You know they have association, you can't avoid joining the association. Bear that in mind as well. Vulcanizer isn't longer that dirty job people think it's. While going to shop look neat and when you close, look neat as well. Even, while at work, still try to look good as well. I wish you all the very best.

Thank you kendu. I will probably let you know if things go well. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Payoneer Exchanger In Delta, Edo or Rivers State. / 1xbet Scam Alert / Connectpoint POS Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.