Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,880 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:09 AM

Francesca Emanuel Is Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Francesca Emanuel Is Dead (32900 Views)

Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead / Obinna Okadigbo Is Dead (Chuba Okadigbo’s Son) / Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francesca Emanuel Is Dead by MartinsD12(m): 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

O boy see achievement
Rest. in peace mama! Respect

What if i die now wetin them go write about me!

He was into bombing
He managed to graduate from university of Benin ( computer science)
He was living life in the fast lane( as in smoking weed, drinking alcohol, gambling especially virtual bet, banging pussies)

Damnnnnn niggarrr meaning your life is useless
Re: Francesca Emanuel Is Dead by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

O boy see achievement
Rest. in peace mama! Respect

What if i die now wetin them go write about me!

He was into bombing
He managed to graduate from university of Benin ( computer science)
He was living life in the fast lane( as in smoking weed, drinking alcohol, gambling especially virtual bet, banging pussies)

baba bombing for Benin?
Re: Francesca Emanuel Is Dead by hausadreturn(m): 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Interesting life she had.

One thing, though...
When a profile like this is written and nothing is written about her martial life, it becomes weird.
I hope I didn't miss that.
Re: Francesca Emanuel Is Dead by EKOSuperior(m): 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
She was a good woman, may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Francesca Emanuel Is Dead by Antichristus: 5:02am On Apr 10, 2020
RIP, Mama. Your generation had it so good. If you have the brains, education all the way from infant school to graduate school was not only intellectually rigorous and academically challenging, it was fully funded. And, once you earned it, the rest is history - rollercoaster of career successes. These days people graduate from Oxford and Cambridge, even with postgraduate degrees, and struggle to kickstart a meaningful career. A few years ago, I met a guy (both of us recruited to work together on a project), it took him 4 years after gaining his PhD from Cambridge to land that job.
Re: Francesca Emanuel Is Dead by juman(m): 5:55am On Apr 10, 2020
The people of her generation failed nigeria.
Re: Francesca Emanuel Is Dead by Lateefadewale(m): 7:47am On Apr 10, 2020
seunlayi:

Despite all the above epistle?

On behalf of all intelligent people on this forum, come and take
j

Thank you very much for the brain resetting slaps. I'm going to strive to be 'intelligent' as you are. Smh..
Re: Francesca Emanuel Is Dead by Lateefadewale(m): 7:49am On Apr 10, 2020
seunlayi:

If you've read thru the above, you should at least....

May her hardworking gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

Amen

I read through.... don't still know her. If she wasn't dead, I'm sure most people wouldn't have heard of her. Anyways, Amen to your prayers.

1 Like

Re: Francesca Emanuel Is Dead by seunlayi(m): 7:52am On Apr 10, 2020
Lateefadewale:
j

Thank you very much for the brain resetting slaps. I'm going to strive to be 'intelligent' as you are. Smh..
you are too funny jor
Re: Francesca Emanuel Is Dead by Lateefadewale(m): 7:58am On Apr 10, 2020
seunlayi:
you are too funny jor

It's all good bro. Nah person wey don chop or wey get food to chop dey enter fight with excess morale. I no get that strength abeg. Lol...
Re: Francesca Emanuel Is Dead by seunlayi(m): 8:07am On Apr 10, 2020
Lateefadewale:

It's all good bro. Nah person wey don chop or wey get food to chop dey enter fight with excess morale. I no get that strength abeg. Lol...
same here
Re: Francesca Emanuel Is Dead by 9jaRealist: 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
RIP...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court Can't Stay A Criminal Case - Appeal Court To Onnoghen / 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC / Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.