Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,023 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:37 AM

Ladies Have So Much Power When Seeking For Job, But Why - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ladies Have So Much Power When Seeking For Job, But Why (438 Views)

After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... / I Was Penciled Down For A Cleaners Job, But Got Lecturing Job Instead / I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Have So Much Power When Seeking For Job, But Why by yeme7(m): 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
I wish someone could help me self... I did drop a post about hunting for a job after my nysc, since January only two persons made comment of hope . With all my begging asking for someone to help me with any job but at the end, it was only 6 persons made a comment now a lady posted looking for job, u could see the bombarded comments wanting to help her..
I wish her good luck

Very very sad one... I drop my pen here thanks to the reader

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have So Much Power When Seeking For Job, But Why by dawnomike(m): 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
Sorry about your experience... That is part of the few places ladies have advantages though. But do not give up, yours will come!!!
It happens a lot online... a guy's post receives no attention but that of a lady gathers likes, comments abd what have you...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have So Much Power When Seeking For Job, But Why by donbachi(m): 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
Women naturally attracts sympathy from the male folk...and some uses what they have to get what they need.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have So Much Power When Seeking For Job, But Why by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
That's the world where we live in.
Men don't care for men most especially once a woman is involved.

It goes further if it's even a Marketing job. Nonetheless, may grace find us

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have So Much Power When Seeking For Job, But Why by yeme7(m): 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
dawnomike:
Sorry about your experience... That is part of the few places ladies have advantages though. But do not give up, yours will come!!!
It happens a lot online... a guy's post receives no attention but that of a lady gathers likes, comments abd what have you...

Thanks sir... Just a minute the lady posted could u believe it attracted so many comments, people dropping their contacts... I was surprised thou
Re: Ladies Have So Much Power When Seeking For Job, But Why by sammirano: 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
And to think women are more than men, but greed is the killer of men, men want what they can't have. You need to place yourself beyond the reach of women most of them have a limit of capacity.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have So Much Power When Seeking For Job, But Why by yeme7(m): 12:36am On Apr 10, 2020
donbachi:
Women naturally attracts sympathy from the male folk...and some uses what they have to get what they need.

Then why can't the women have sympathy for we the men like v v
Re: Ladies Have So Much Power When Seeking For Job, But Why by yeme7(m): 6:59am On Apr 10, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
That's the world where we live in.
Men don't care for men most especially once a woman is involved.

It goes further if it's even a Marketing job. Nonetheless, may grace find us

Its really a pathetic one sir... Nevertheless we all gonna survive one way or the other
Re: Ladies Have So Much Power When Seeking For Job, But Why by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 9:04am On Apr 10, 2020
yeme7:

Its really a pathetic one sir... Nevertheless we all gonna survive one way or the other
don't give up bro
Re: Ladies Have So Much Power When Seeking For Job, But Why by yeme7(m): 8:19am On Apr 11, 2020
sammirano:
And to think women are more than men, but greed is the killer of men, men want what they can't have. You need to place yourself beyond the reach of women most of them have a limit of capacity.

Okay I grab this sir

(1) (Reply)

Operations Manager (urgently Hiring) / Hiring Scriptwriter For Youtube Channel - Remote Work, Long Term Work / Apply For Npower Recruitment Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.